Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I walked towards him slowly and when I reached him I put my hand on his cheek,"Thank you for saying that.It means alot to me if you can be honest with me." I said looking into his eyes
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I look into her eyes. "No problem" I tell her quietly.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I nodded my head and smiled,not quite sure what my next move should be,I wanted to kiss him but I thought he would think less of me if I made the first move.

Instead I encircled my arms around his neck and touched my forehead to his.Even though I was tall I still had to stand on tip toes to be on the same level as Alex.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I really really wanted to kiss her...but I didn't want to push myself on her. But then she puts her arms around me and touched my forehead....
Oh god. I don't know if I can control myself. I really want to kiss her...and besides...was that an invitation?
I stroke her cheek. It's so soft.
Without realising it, I lean in.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I lifted my head ready to feel Alex's lips on mine,and when he did kiss me he was warm and tender just like I had imagined he would be.

He put his arms around my waist and drew me closer.My head was in a spin,everyhting was happening so quickly.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(OOC: Sorry my comp is crashin!)

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I gently kissed her, and when she kissed back, I thought I was in heaven! And all I could think about was more. I put my arms around her waist and drew her closer. I wanted to be as near as possible.

But when I opened my eyes, I saw doubt in her eyes. I slowly drew back.

"Sorry" I muttered.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"No don't be sorry" I said quickly "I wanted you to kiss me,but I don't want to get hurt again."

I paused for a moment,my arms still around his neck,"Can you understand where I'm coming from?" I asked
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I give her a small smile. "Yeah..I get you." I tell her.

I sigh. I should probably tell her now...I can't hold it off much longer.

"Isabel...there's something I should tell you...the girl I thought I was in love with......" I said "...it was Maria."
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Liz </center>
POM wrote:Max: Still inches apart...I was breathing heavily as we pulled away...I smiled at her words, "That was highly inappropriate, and I just told you I hated you!" I still had my arm around her waist and gave her another kiss, but this time it was warm and gentle--I pulled away, " You may hate me, but I'm a long way from hating you...we should really get going"...I motion...I turn away...but then turn back to her.."oh, I'm sorry for what I said...I didn't mean for it to come out like that..." told her quietly as I held my hand out to her to assist her.
I still felt dizzy and disoriented, like I had fallen off some sort of cliff. "What do you mean?" I asked meekly. Then my voice become stronger as I thought about his words."Which part, Max? Because you've said so many rude things over the course of this trail ride. And last night too, for that matter."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
POM

Post by POM »

Max:

"I know I've been a real jerk, but you've made me see a side to myself that I never knew existed...let me show you the real Max...please..." walking up to her again...really close. "Will you let me do that?" I asked her.