Sons and Daughters Of The Moon/ADULT/XO 1 open (CC/UC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping just so this doesn't get lost.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Liz refuses my offer to help her, saying she only needs time. I can't help but smile a bit at her phrasing. After all, 'time' is exactly what her power is all about.

"All right," I tell her. Whatever works for her is good for me. I massage her free hand and then weave my fingers in with hers. "Just know that I'll be here for you whenever you want."

I wrap my free arm around her shoulders and squeeze her close. I'm thinking about another kiss, but she seems to be a bit distressed. I don't want to push right now. I do want her to be close. I want to feel her in my arms. I kiss the top of her head as she snuggles next to me for a moment. I'm so glad she's here...

As I hold her, something-else occurs to me. "Can you ... with your time power, can you bring anybody-else with you?"

I know that nobody-else knew about her power, not even Maria, so it's unlikely that she ever tried it on purpose, but there's a chance she did it by error. She did say her control wasn't that exact yet. I'm sure such a thing would require an incredible cover-up story, even for a short hop, but it would be truly amazing if she really could.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Michael

"I love you, Michael. I'd like nothing more then having a few more minutes to spend with you while you take me home."

I smile down at her and give her a gentle kiss. "Well, let's not waste any more time." I sober a little as I continue. "Trevor should return shortly and he and I need to...talk."

Reluctantly we make sure we are fully dressed and I lead her out. She doesn't live far from me and I know the way to her house blind. I don't know how many times I've walked past it late at night when I couldn't sleep. I know I will probably never tell her, but being that close to her always calmed me. Put me at peace to know that she was safe in her home.

When we reach her door, we stop and I take her in my arms. Holding her close I can't help but kiss her enjoying the feel of her body pressed to mine, her soft lips against mine. I make myself pull away knowing that if I continue I'd not leave her this night.

"Well, um..." I look at her. "God, I really don't want to leave you but..." I sigh. "Tomorrow. I want to spend time with you tomorrow."
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Tess

"Honestly, I'm confused. I thought I was a freak, now I learn I'm supposed to help save the world? I can't even save my own father from his delusions, how am I supposed to save the world?" Kyle says and looks to me. "Do you need a ride home, Tess?"

I look around and see that we are pretty much alone. Adam and Cameron had gone into the kitchen while the others left mostly in pairs.

"That would be nice. It appears as if Maria left with the car, leaving me without a way home." I sigh. "And after what I saw earlier tonight...I'm not sure I want to walk home alone."

ooc: FYI- Alex and Isabel are sleeping til the next morn... 8)
And Teresa is waiting for Liz to come home
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: sorry for the delay

~Liz~

"Just know that I'll be here for you whenever you want..."

I smile softly at his words, nodding gratefully. "Thank you..." I whisper as he pulls me against his side. It still seems so amazing, to be sat here like this...with him... We've been friends for so long yes, but nothing like this... This has always been a dream, one which I never thought would come true, and yet here I am...

No more hiding...not from him anyway... He knows my secret, and I know his...

Max's voice draws my attention back to the present, as he asks about my power. I blink at the suggestion he makes. Bring someone with me...? I chew on my lip and shake my head. "Honestly, I have no idea..." I admit softly. "No one's ever known about it, and I've rarely done it on purpose so..."

Trailing off awkwardly, I fall into silence. The logical thing now might be to try it...but I don't think I'm anymore ready for that than going to Medina right now... There could be so much I don't know, so much I have to learn about it...and yet...I'm scared...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Yeah, that's what I'd guessed," I say holding Liz close. "I was just wondering."

I want to stay here and hold her forever, but the night is moving along fast. Isabel will be wondering where I am and there's still Trevor to deal with. How is it that he's one of us? That he's Michael's brother and we never knew?

"I guess ... I guess I should be bringing you home," I say, hating myself for bringing it up. I want to stay and kiss her hold her. I don't want to leave her. Not even for a few hours. I hope we'll be getting together in the morning ... well, I guess all of the 'sons and daughters' will want to talk about what they're going to do. I want to know about all that and to help if I can. But mostly, I want to be with Liz. To help her ...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

Michael smiles at me and then kisses me, but not as long as I would have liked. I don't like the fact that I'm leaving so soon. That I'm going to have to wait for more time with him. "Well, let's not waste any more time." He starts, "Trevor should return shortly and he and I need to...talk."

I nod and I begin dressing, making certain that once I am dressed, I don't look too mussed, otherwise mom would have a fit and know what I've been up to. Then again, Tess will probably guess rather easily. After all, she is my sister and she's known for a long time how I felt about Michael. Okay, I just said sister... even knowing now that... that she's different. I guess that's a good thing.

We head out and he begins driving toward my house, I wish that I lived much farther then I do so I can make it last longer, however I know that it's hopeful thinking and that it's not about to happen. Pulling up to my house, I note that my sister's light isn't on yet, which means she isn't home. When we had left Mena's, it had looked like Kyle was still there which had to mean that she would be okay.

Heading up to the door, I'm more then happy when we stop and Michael draws me into his arms. Then, we're kissing and it's as though it was the first. I'd noticed that tonight. Every time Michael and I kissed it was better then the last. Maybe it's because I love him and everything is going to feel new because I know now that he loves me too.

He pulls away and I can't help the sound of protest that falls from my lips as I look at him. "Well, um..." He begins as he's looking back at me, "God, I really don't want to leave you but..." I watch him sigh and I can't help but think about how that is a good sign. Because, it means that he really means it and that he's just as disappointed as I am. "Tomorrow. I want to spend time with you tomorrow."

I nod, "As much time as you want, Michael. I'm all yours." I say with a smile as I reach up to place a hand on his cheek. "Tomorrow is Saturday, we have the entire day. Just, let me know a time and I'll be ready and we can do... whatever we decide to. I... I want to see some more of these... umm gifts of yours in action."

Oh god, I'm getting nervous again, I don't know why. I can feel my molecules shifting and I bite down on my lower lip in order to keep them from parting. "I hope that your talk with Trevor goes alright." I decide to say. I'm not ready to go in, I haven't even reached for my key so I could unlock the door. I'm too busy already feeling like I am going to miss him.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Kyle~

"That would be nice. It appears as if Maria left with the car, leaving me without a way home." Tess says and I can't help but feel glad that she agreed to me giving her a ride. "And after what I saw earlier tonight...I'm not sure I want to walk home alone."

"I wouldn't want you to walk home alone. This... this thing is dangerous and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." I tell Tess as I slowly stand up and reach out a hand. I can't help but think about the fact that it would be really nice if I had the chance to learn more about her. I'd had this thing for her for a very long time, but I was certainly not about to say anything.

"Come on, I'll get you home and then find some way to sneak into my house so I don't have to have my father asking me a million questions about the club. I'm certain that he was called out there at some point or something and will be on this grand delusion that aliens were involved again." I sigh and shake my head, "Then again, with what I've learned tonight about myself, aliens being real wouldn't be that much of a surprise."
A List of All My Fics

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: sorry for the delay, hope this works though

~Liz~

I can't help thinking that it feels perfect - just being here with Max like this... I feel as though his arms are a 'perfect fit' as corney as it sounds, and that I don't know that I've ever felt as comfortable with someone.

I want this to just go on and on...to be able to stay with him, and not worry about anything else, but his words bring my mind back to the present with a bump as he suggests taking me home, and I know I can't deny that he's right. "Y-yeah..." I respond softly, hating the sound of my agreement. I don't want to go anywhere, I want to stay right here and let everything continue without us...

That's not going to happen though, and when I think about it, I feel a certain amount of guilt, realising that I gave Theresa no indication of the fact we weren't going to be going straight home.. She could be getting worried, because of me - after what happened tonight who knows what might be going through her mind...

And besides, I have stuff I need to talk to her about don't I...? She's my twin, and yet I never told her... I always wanted to, but somehow I never had the words... I guess maybe tonight is a night for talking though...maybe...

I leave my head where it is, lying on his chest for another moment, but I know the spell's over. Time is moving on...and Max is right, we should be getting back. I swallow and sit back looking over at him with a small smile. "Max...thank you..." I whisper softly, looking down at our still intertwined fingers.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Michael

I watch Maria bite on her lip and sense that her body is starting to pull apart. I've realized that it is her way of keeping it together and it's very adorable. I can almost feel her teeth grazing my skin and I feel a shiver run along my spine, my blood heating again. God, just the sight of her biting on her lip is driving me mad.

"I hope that your talk with Trevor goes alright." Her voice brings me back to reality.

"I hope so too." I mumble, my mind switching to my brother. Without thought I wave my hand over the lock and hear the audible click. I don't want to leave but I do need to talk with Trevor before the night is over. There is just too much to discuss.

"Maria..." I sigh and gently caress her cheek with the back of my hand. "I've got to leave now, or I won't at all."