What Real Life's Like Thread 3 (CC TEEN) TESS OPEN

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

"Yeah, Ashley seems like someone who knows how to have fun." Kyle murmurs behind his hand. "You sure you want Alex to have fun tonight with Ashley and not with .... someone else?"

I snort to myself. Of course Ashley knows how to have fun. Dirty disgusting fun that leads to an itchy rash. Eww. Ashley seems like the type of girl that Michael would enjoy. On second thoughts, I think that even Michael would have better taste then that.

“Of course, I want Alex to have fun tonight.” I state, “I just think that he deserves someone a lot better then Ashton.”
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

KYLE

“I just think that he deserves someone a lot better then Ashton.”

"Ashley." I correct her absently. "Didn't know that you know the girl, but I'm sure you have your reasons to think so."

Hm, I wonder if Tess enjoyed her day with Max. I guess she did since I haven't heard from her all day - not that there is a specific reason why she would just call me when spending the day with her boyfriend.

"Well, who do you have in mind for Alex then when Ashley isn't good enough for him?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

"Didn't know that you know the girl, but I'm sure you have your reasons to think so. Well, who do you have in mind for Alex then when Ashley isn't good enough for him?" Kyle says.

I try not to narrow my eyes. Why does he want to talk about Alex and Ashley? I think its quite lucky that we decided that we were better off as friends because Kyle obviously doesn’t know how to talk to a girl as guy. I seriously wonder if he is gay.

“I’ve seen her around the radio station and in New York we have a name for girls like her and it ain‘t pretty,” I say, “And I don’t have anyone in mind for Alex. No, wait. I take that back. My friend Summer would be perfect for Alex. She is so adorable and so perfect for Alex that its not even funny.”
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I'm warming up to Kyle being gay ... or bi :twisted:

KYLE

Glancing at my watch, I wonder when our food will finally arrive because ladies and gentlemen, I'm damn hungry!

"Summer? Sounds like a nice name?" I grin at Isabel. "You think she'd fit for me too since I doubt that Alex will be interested in a friend of yours. No offence against Summer, that has nothing to do with her!"

I add the last quickly as to not anger Isabel. It's bad enough that I'm hungry but a bitching girl on top of that? Oh no!
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

"Summer? Sounds like a nice name?" Kyle grins at me. "You think she'd fit for me too since I doubt that Alex will be interested in a friend of yours. No offence against Summer, that has nothing to do with her!"

“Why wouldn’t Alex be interested in a friend of mine? Summer is an amazing person. She’s smart, beautiful and trying to save the world one rain forest at a time. She is so much better then anyone Alex is going to meet here.”

I wonder why Alex wouldn’t be interested in a friend of mine? Is Kyle trying imply that there is something wrong with my friends. I mean, seriously they aren’t all spoiled rich kids with more money then brains. Summer has both brains and money and morals, which is kinda rare.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

KYLE

Damn, she's not happy. Maybe she's just hungry like me and ... no, I wouldn't be happy either if someone says something negative about my friends.

I raise my hands in a surrendering gesture. "Isabel, I don't doubt that your friend ... that all your friends are great people who are kind and smart. Like I said, it has nothing to do with Summer at all."

I pause for a moment, should I really continue? Oh what the hell, it might certainly make things even more interesting in the house.

"Well, it actually has something to do with her since she isn't you."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

I frown at Kyle’s words. What the hell does he mean that it has something to do with her not being mean? He can’t be saying what I think he is saying. Alex cannot have feelings for me that go beyond friendship, its just not possible. Is it?

“What are you talking about Kyle?” I ask as calmly as possible.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

KYLE

I roll my eyes at Isabel's words. Women, they don't get the most obvious stuff!

"C'mon Isabel, you are not a stupid blonde, you know very well what I'm talking about." Glancing around, I grin when I see the waiter coming with - food!

"Ah, finally, I'm already starving." I'm about to start eating when I notice that Isabel still hasn't said anything. "Okay okay, I'll say it, Isabel. Alex likes you. Now, bon appetite!"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

ISABEL

"C'mon Isabel, you are not a stupid blonde, you know very well what I'm talking about." Kyle says before turning around and looking for a waiter and our food.

I glare at his back. I may not be a stupid blonde but I’m pretty sure that I don’t know what he is talking about. Of course Alex likes me. We friends, just friends. I know when we were first starting to get to know each other I thought that Alex might have a crush on me but that was a misunderstanding.

"Ah, finally, I'm already starving." Kyle states "Okay okay, I'll say it, Isabel. Alex likes you. Now, bon appetite!"

“Of course he likes me Kyle. We’re friends. Just friends. I don’t know what else you’re trying to suggest.”
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

KYLE

Mhm, they really know how to make lasagne here. This is delicious!

“Of course he likes me Kyle. We’re friends. Just friends. I don’t know what else you’re trying to suggest.”

Sighing, I put my fork down, wondering if satan doesn't want me to eat anything tonight.

"Isabel," I start seriously, looking her in the eyes. "I'm hungry and so not in the mood for your denial games. Alex likes likes you. Or to say it differently, Alex has a crush on you." Grabbing my fork again, I add, "Ask Liz, Max or Tess if you dont believe me. Just don't tell them that I told you because they wouldn't be happy about that."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics