Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Liz </center>

I laughed at Maria's wording. "Ah, Maria, you are more beautiful than any of us could hope to be!" I complemented her, and Isabel quickly nodded her head in agreement. "And I am doing well; fathers been teaching me about biology. It's really quite fascinating--" I stopped suddenly at the looks I was receiving. I cleared my throat, regaining my soft, lady-like voice. "I agree with Tess, could we enter the house Aunt Amy?"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Kyle

"Here they come Father...good morning my ladies,always good to see you both"...I courtisied in front of Liz and Isabel,I was always so informal with them,having played together as children,they were like sisters to me...
but when I came to Tess,my hand involuntarily went forward and took her delicate gloved hand in mine and I kissed it..."Welcome Lady Tess...It's a pleasure to have you in my home."
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Tess </center>

I stared at the man named Kyle. He was quite handsome, with a charming smile and nice eyes. He reached forward and took my hand, brushing his lips across the top of it. I commanded myself not to shiver.

"Hello Lord Valenti," I replied softly. "It is wonderful to meet you."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LADY MARIA~~~~~
I had to try very hard not to smile at Kyle's greeting to Tess. It looked like she had already had a suitor.
"Aunt Amy" was still remaning mute, still looking at me, insisting that I notched ahead of them, but I had no idea what to say.
"Biology? That sonds fasinating. Mother has been teaching me how to create lace" I tell them. I know my mother gave a smile as I said that. I wished she would stop staring at me and just let us go in. But by the looks of it, she wanted me to be high above them even before we went in.
I felt so awful. I wantes the ground to swallow me whole. But my sickly sweet smile still remained plastered on my face.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Liz </center>

"Oh, that's lovely. Yes, my mother taught me that years ago. I'm afraid it took me a very long time to get the hang of it, but I'm pretty decent at it now." I laughed.

I glanced over and watched Tess and Kyle's little interaction in amusement; I had never seen Kyle act so formal. When he dropped her hand, I threw myself at him.

"Kyle!" I yelled, hugging him. "How long has it been?" I laughed, pulling away.
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Kyle

I looked up as Tess said my name and I swear I saw a flicker of interest there or maybe it was my over-active imagination...what bewitching green eyes,almost like emeralds!

whoooahhh!!Liz threw herself at me...I have to admit out of all the three nieces Liz was my favourite,since we were children she and I had a special friendship..."Hello biscuit!!you become lovelier each time I see you."...she whispered that she saw how smitten I seemed by a certain lady and I immediately became serious.
Last edited by KarenEvans on Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LADY MARIA~~~~~
I had had enough. Isabel and Liz were ignoring me anyway once they had seen Kyle, and with mother standing there staring at us, I felt awful.
"Lady Amy, I think I shall go for a walk in the gardens...Im feeling faint, and your sweet smelling flowers should awaken me" I tell her. Hopefully that would stop her moaning at me too much. I smiled at my cousins, who appeared not to notice me and went around the house to the gardens. I sat on my usual bench. It had begun. And I was powerless to stop it.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

(occ- made it clearer,edited the post,talking about Tess at first and then Liz,even i was getting confused,this rpg is going on at a frantic pace.lol!)

Isabel

I laughed as Liz untangled herself from Kyle,they both were a pair of cartoons..."Good morning Kyle"...we give eachother a warm embrace.
Last edited by KarenEvans on Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

(ooc: lol, I know! Isn't it great? :lol: )

<center> Liz </center>
"Hey, Kyle," I whispered in his ear, feeling the need to tease him for calling me biscuit. "I noticed your attraction to a certain... cousin of mine."

I grinned as he immediately sobered, pulling away. I let go of him, taking a step back. Isabel took advantage of the moment, stepping up to him.

"Good morning Kyle," she said, and they hugged. It was then that I realized Maria was missing.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Tess </center>
What on earth?? As soon as Mr. Valenti released my hand, my two cousins pounced on him! This was quite strange behavior; I didn't know how to react. I stood mute in the background, waiting for someone to take notice of me.