Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Movie discussions

Post by Earth2Mama »

Jake with his shirt off ... a bit drool worthy, I will admit. But Edward taking his off ... GAG me! Omg ... I think I even faked a puked during that part when I was at the movies with my girlfriends.

And let's just say ... I wasn't the only one doing it. :lol:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Earth2Mama wrote:Jake with his shirt off ... a bit drool worthy, I will admit. But Edward taking his off ... GAG me! Omg ... I think I even faked a puked during that part when I was at the movies with my girlfriends.

And let's just say ... I wasn't the only one doing it. :lol:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellie I almost pissed my pants with that one! I thought Jacob taking off his shirt was a bit overexagerated! I rolled my eyes when he did that. I just can't get into a 17 year old. Not my style. :lol:
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

Roswellian117 wrote: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellie I almost pissed my pants with that one! I thought Jacob taking off his shirt was a bit overexagerated! I rolled my eyes when he did that. I just can't get into a 17 year old. Not my style. :lol:
LOL I can appreciate a well formed body, no matter what the age. And 17 yr old are not my thing either. God, he could be ... like my kid. *shudder* Of course, if I was having any kind of sex back then, which I wasn't, sadly.

But in any case, Jake with his shirt off definitely was eye appealing. Edward ... there I went again. Puked in my mouth just thinking about it.

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Earth2Mama wrote:
Roswellian117 wrote: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellie I almost pissed my pants with that one! I thought Jacob taking off his shirt was a bit overexagerated! I rolled my eyes when he did that. I just can't get into a 17 year old. Not my style. :lol:
LOL I can appreciate a well formed body, no matter what the age. And 17 yr old are not my thing either. God, he could be ... like my kid. *shudder* Of course, if I was having any kind of sex back then, which I wasn't, sadly.

But in any case, Jake with his shirt off definitely was eye appealing. Edward ... there I went again. Puked in my mouth just thinking about it.

AGAIN!!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote:

I don't know I could totally see myself being attracted to Robert Pattinson when I was younger, but then again I had a thing for pretty boys. But no okay the real reason I'm responding is supposedly the guy smells like bad. Like so bad that the actors were refusing to be around him after takes. Now that I've said that I will give the guy credit for being a half way decent actor and looking good in an old fashioned military uniform (see the deleted scenes in Vanity Fair.)
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

I really just...don't do...Twilight. :lol: I have friends that really love it, and one of them asked me to read it, but I couldn't make it past the first page. I handed it back to her and said, "Uh...no thanks." She started laughing hysterically.

There are far better writers and far better books and does Kristin Stewart really need to bite her lip that much? It's going to fall off soon if she keeps at it like that. And I only got that from the previews. I haven't seen the movies. (I really have no desire to.)

Dude...a vampire should look like Angel, not Edward. And sparkling?

Oy frickin' vey. :roll:
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

OrangeSky wrote:I really just...don't do...Twilight. :lol: I have friends that really love it, and one of them asked me to read it, but I couldn't make it past the first page. I handed it back to her and said, "Uh...no thanks." She started laughing hysterically.

There are far better writers and far better books and does Kristin Stewart really need to bite her lip that much? It's going to fall off soon if she keeps at it like that. And I only got that from the previews. I haven't seen the movies. (I really have no desire to.)

Dude...a vampire should look like Angel, not Edward. And sparkling?

Oy frickin' vey. :roll:
Oh Alli! I love you, you know that ... just not in a sexual way :lol:

I felt as you did at one time as well, however, I was able to get thru reading the books - but not without some effort (I'm still trying to get thru the last book). Kirsten needs some serious acting lessons ... the lip biting? :roll: Good god, I want to smash her face in everytime I see her doing it - which is in every movie she does. Believe me, you aren't missing much with the movies, one word - Twitwits. That alone says stay away. Far away! :lol:

All vampires definitely should look like Angel. God, I no wonder I need an Angel fix afterwards. Hmmm ... never really thought about that until now.

OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Earth2Mama wrote:Oh Alli! I love you, you know that ... just not in a sexual way :lol:
I'm really glad you cleared that up. I was confused for a moment. :lol:
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

I love the third book!!! It is the best of the serious. I honestly think that she was readin fanfiction and thought of Twilight that way because I have notice the similarities between Roswell and Twilight.

I really want to see Legion. That movie looks really interesting. I hate going to the movies though. I'm just not a go to the movies type of person anymore. I used to be at the movies ALL the time but now, nothing seems appealing to me and the writing is just not good. :roll: :x It annoys me. STOP REMAKING CRAPPY MOVIES!!!!!!!!
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

Roswellian117 wrote:STOP REMAKING CRAPPY MOVIES!!!!!!!!
How about this ... I'll up your statement one and say - How about producers/directors STOP REMAKING FILMS PREVIOUSLY DONE.

It's ... pardon my language - FUCKING annoying to see the same shit over and over and over again. Case in point, Halloween. Why the hell would you mess with a classic such as the first one? Totally unnecessary!

I hate remakes. HATE THEM! :x