The Clinic (ADULT, CC, AU) *Check in!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~~
"Your drinking has gotten out of control. You seem to be drinking all the time, Mr.Evans. You drink when your happy, you drink when your mad, when your dissappointed or when your sad or whatever feeling's your feeling."
I scoff. What a load of rubbish. Like she knows about my life? Like she knows how I feel or even gives a damn!

"And so that's why your here. I'm here to help you stop this whole drinking thing. Your not getting that bottle of Vodka back. We're gonna have lots of fun."
I glare at her. How dare she! God what a beautiful bitch!
"I somewhat doubt that highly" I state. "And if you think you can make me stop drinking by pretending you give a damn, you have another thing coming. Besides, I could stop whenever I want, I just dont want to"
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Kyle Valenti~

"Damnit this is shit." I say angrily gritting my teeth as I walk towards the clinic with my coach by my side. "I don't need this coach. I don't need to be here. I should be playing that damned game tommorow against Colorado. Instead I'm gonna be stuck in this shit whole with a bunch of retards who deserve to be here."

"Valenti, this is only for a couple of week's, maybe a couple of months." My couch tells me. By now we're standing right in front of the doors to the clinic. "The faster you get through this, the faster you can come back to play for me."

"Like that's ever going to happen," I say with a sneer. "My face was platered all over U.S Weekly last week. The big headline, Kyle Valenti- Drug addict."

"Thing's will blow over Kyle, just give it some time." My coach tells me before reaching out and giving me a reassuring sqeeze of my shoulder. And it sems as though he doesn't want to let go. I swear sometime's I just think that the guy's gay. "You'll get through this, I promise." He tells me.

"Yeh, yeah." I say as I pull myself away from him. "Wish the team good luck." I tell him before turning and opening the doors that leads inside the Clinic. As soon as I'm inside I hear the intercome come on,

"Hello everyone, this is Mr Ramirez, and I have a special announcement. As of today we will be implementing chanting at the Clinic. We shall do this at special occasions, morning, midday and night. All employees will be expected to join in. Im sure you'll all enjoy it. Thats all for now. Oh, and Isabel, can you head on it to my office please sweetheart. Thanks"

My face freezes and my mouth drops open in horror. Did he just say what I think he said??? Okay, this is so not going to work for me. I have to get out of this place.
Last edited by Buffsteraddict on Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"I somewhat doubt that highly. And if you think you can make me stop drinking by pretending you give a damn, you have another thing coming. Besides, I could stop whenever I want, I just dont want to"

"Really?" I say, staring at him. I give him a small smile. I can't help but think that I actually like this guy. There's something different about him. He's not like the other patients I've treated before.

So what should I do with him now? Maybe it would be best if I simply brought him to Alex, he could check Max out. He is the shrink of this place after all. But I don't even know if Alex is in right now. I'm pretty sure he starts work in about an hour from now.

"So, Mr.Evans." I say, turning my attention back at him. "I'll have you send to the shrink in about an hour when he comes in to work. Meanwhile, why don't you talk to me a little about yourself?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Really?"
She gives me a little smile and I cant help but think...yes shes totally beautiful.

"So, Mr.Evans. I'll have you send to the shrink in about an hour when he comes in to work. Meanwhile, why don't you talk to me a little about yourself?"

I roll my eyes. "Yay a shrink. And don't you have some sort of file on me or something already? Telling you about my "crimes and wrongdoings""
I shrug, "Besides my life is so unintresting theres nothing to tell. Bet you have some mighty good stories though working here" I comment.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Yay a shrink. And don't you have some sort of file on me or something already? Telling you about my "crimes and wrongdoings. Besides my life is so unintresting theres nothing to tell. Bet you have some mighty good stories though working here"

"I'm not the patient here." I tell him pointedly. "You are. Which means that you get to tell me about your fabulous life. You get to tell me all about your "crimes and wrong doing's"." I pause. "So let's start at the beginning Max. "When did you first start drinking?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I'm not the patient here. You are. Which means that you get to tell me about your fabulous life. You get to tell me all about your "crimes and wrong doing's"."
I sigh. God shes so totally focused on her work. I wonder if shes ever had fun.

"So let's start at the beginning Max. When did you first start drinking?"

I shrug. "I don't know exactly. Thirteen I think." I say shrugging. "Who cares, everyone drinks." I state. "It doesnt make them an alcoholic. Who cares what age you start at. Ok I started earlier than some, but doesnt matter to anyone"
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"I don't know exactly. Thirteen I think. Who cares, everyone drinks. It doesnt make them an alcoholic. Who cares what age you start at. Ok I started earlier than some, but doesnt matter to anyone"

"If you say so," I say. "What about your parents?" I ask him. "They didn't have a problem with your drinking?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"If you say so, What about your parents?"
I scowl the instant she mentions them.
"They didn't have a problem with your drinking?"
"Course they did." I quip. "And?" I say stubbornly. "Like I care. My parents didnt care, so why should I care for them and my perfect sister. Thats why I got out of there as soon as I could, and lost all contact. Thank God"
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Course they did. And? Like I care. My parents didnt care, so why should I care for them and my perfect sister. Thats why I got out of there as soon as I could, and lost all contact. Thank God"

"Let me guess," I say, leanning slightly forward. "Your parent's never much cared for you, they cared more about your sister who had and probably still has a bright future ahead for herself. You we're jealous of all the attention they gave your sister so you decide to get back at them by drinking up? You thought that would get their attention?" I pause, "Am I on the right track? Correct me If I'm wrong, seriously, I want to know."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Let me guess," she leans forward slightly and I get a better view of her. Wow shes very very hot....

"Your parent's never much cared for you, they cared more about your sister who had and probably still has a bright future ahead for herself. You we're jealous of all the attention they gave your sister so you decide to get back at them by drinking up? You thought that would get their attention?"
Dear God its like shes a pychic or something. Not that I believe in that kinda stuff obviously but you know what I mean.

"Am I on the right track? Correct me If I'm wrong, seriously, I want to know."

I sigh. "Something like that" I mutter. "Isabel was always so...perfect. Everyone loved her. So yeah I had a couple of drinks you know. But that didnt get any reaction so I had a few more." I shrug again. "But like I said, I don't have a problem. I just like a drink"