Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

(ooc: Who said "Lizzie...you look gorgeous..." was it Amy? I'm going ot go under that impression for right now, so correct me if I'm wrong :D )

<center>Liz</center>

"Well thank you very much, Aunt Amy," I said, inwardly puzzling her meaning. Why would she not have been happy to see us? "How is Mr. Valenti? And his son?" I asked politely. I looked over and noticed Isabel and Maria having their own conversation. I desperately wanted to join my favorite cousins, but I couldn't be rude to Amy.

"Oh, they are quite well. They are inside at this very moment, pouring themselves some coffee and reading the men's newspaper," she said, laughing softly.
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Still the same ol' Maria I thought to myself,wants to handle everything on her own..."Well I'd lying if I said everything is okay.I hate this whole debutant ball thing,as if we are manneqins on display,waiting for the right man to pick us...it's humiliating!
I don't think I've ever been more nervous about anything in my whole life.But enough about me...so we finally get to meet Lady Tess...seems so strange to call her that since she's our cousin but really she's a stranger to us.Say is that her pulling up?"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Tess </center>

I watched the girl step out of the carriage, thinking it must have been Liz. She was really quite stunning, but her skin was far too dark. Sighing, I stepped out of my own carriage, waving to William as he pulled away. I watched the three interact; they all hugged each other happily.

I took a deep breath, and walked up to my cousins and aunt. "Hello," I said, my voice sounding warm and smooth. "I'm Lady Tess Harding."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I sigh quietly. "Looks like it" I tell her.
"And let the games begin" I think to myself. I can tell as soon as everyone's here Amy is going to start her mission to get me the best coming out party. It is not looking good. I sigh.
"Don't worry Isabel, you may be tall, but you stand more than a chance than I do. I mean I just chatter insestantly. I mean who wants a wife who talks as much as I do!" I tell her. "Trust me, mother will make sure you have a perfect coming out" I tell her.
And she will try to insure than I get a better one. But no matter what, it will never work. Isabel and Liz will always get men, no matter what they say.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Sweetie,any man with half a brain in his head will appreciate a woman who is interesting and has a mind of her own...instead of just a dumb trophy wife...now those are the kinds of men we should stay away from...yuck!!!"
...I turn away from Maria and see Tess alighting from her carriage and for one moment I have a jealous thought...she's perfect...perfect height,perfect hair,perfect skin,perfect figure..infact she was Miss Perfect!...howvere I quickly dismiss that thought,she was my cousin and I went forward to greet her along with Aunt Amy.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

(ooc: when can we introduce them to the men? That should be fun... :lol: )

<center> Liz </center>

Looking at Tess, I couldn’t help but be jealous. She was perfect. Her hair was perfect, her face was perfect, even her voice was perfect. And most of all, her complexion was perfect; she had beautiful pale skin.

"Lady Liz Parker," I introduced, trying my best to shake off the feeling and sound courteous. I held out m hand for her to shake.

<center> Tess </center>

I looked at her hand for a moment before taking it. "Good to meet you, Lady Liz," I replied politely, and then turned to the rest of my cousins. "And you Lady Isabel and Maria."
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LADY MARIA~~~~~
I can sense my mother glaring at me. "Good morning Lady Tess. I love that dress your wearing" I tell her courtsying politely.
Now the games have officially begun. And I for one am not looking forward to it. Because last place is resevered for Lady Maria.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Hello Tess...we meet at last.Liz,Maria and I have a lot of catching up to do with you...just imagine all these years and we've never met you,only seen pictures.

Aunty Amy can we go in now?Where's Unlce Jim and Kyle?"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center>Tess</center>

I curtseyed back, smiling politely. Then I turned to Aunt Amy and shook her hand. "Wonderful to see you, Aunt Amy," I said. "And I do hate to impose, but would you mind if we adjourned to the house? I'm afraid this bright sun may ruin my complexion," I said worriedly, giving her my most lady-like pout. I frowned when I received no answer
Last edited by maxandliz4ever1357 on Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARY~~~~~
I sigh. "Aunt Amy" is busy giving me looks telling me that I must show these girls how brilliant I am. This is not looking good. "So, how are things?" I ask as we stand outside. I can see she's not going to let us go inside until I have notched a few points against them. Like that was ever going to happen. "What have my beautiful cousins been upto?" I ask.