A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 36 7/13

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I'm glad that Jenny and Kat think of each other as sisters. Wow that is great Zane was good. But he needs to rest. I agree with jenny and Doctor about resting. I think that is so great Zane and Jenny are going to be parents. I like how Jenny told Zane not till he is better.

L-J-L 76
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Yikes - I missed two chapters! :shock:

Okay, so I have a suspicion that Liz might be pregnant. And that she was not just sick because of nerves before their wedding celebration...

And ugh, that horrible horrible Nicholas. I'm so glad that Zane shoved Liz out of the way and that (even though he took a hard hit) it seems as if he's going to be okay. And Jen is pregnant! Yay!

Max is probably not going to be too easy on Nicholas for what he almost did to Liz. Hehe, bring it on, Max.

Great parts!

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good news for Jen and Zane........bet he gets well fast.
Now we're anxious for the doctor to check out Liz.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

glad he's ok
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 37 7/14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Zane and Jenny are going to be parents.

max and liz believer Zane is going o be fine. He has a very loving wife to make sure he recovers. He and Jen are having a baby. Don't worry Nicholas is going to pay! Well we find out here if Liz is pregnant or not. :wink:

Carolyn Yes it is very good news for Zane and Jenny. Dr. Kara will take a look at Liz here.

Natalie36 Thanks!

Part 37

Kara looked at her scanner and then at Liz.

"Is there something wrong Kara?" Asked Liz
"No Liz."
"What is going on?"
"Well uh have you and Max talked about children?"
"No."
"Well, it might be a good idea to do that."
"Are you saying I am pregnant?"
"Yes. I do want you to come in so I can do a full exam."
"OK. Next week?"
"That's fine."
"Kara, is there anything I need to worry about?"
"Not that I see so far. But I will have to check your records when I get back to the office. Liz relax it's just to be safe. Trust me human/antarian pregnancies have been going on here for over twenty years. You are very healthy. In fact other than when you almost drowned you have needed almost no medical care."
"Ok. Zane will be ok won't he?"
"Yes, just some bad blaster burns and bone bruises."
"That's good."
"Yes it is. You need your rest princess."
"Uh Kara I am no princess."
"Face it Liz, if Nicolas hadn't shown up tonight you would have officially been crown princess and the next queen of the Antarian Empire."
"Thanks for the reminder."
"Don't worry about it. See you next week in my office. I am going to send your very worried husband in now. Why don't ya tell him he is going to be a daddy?"
"Wait Kara before you go can we?"
"I think you should wait a couple days. You may not feel it right now but by morning you maybe a bit sore. You did fall hard. But if it gets to bad you could have Max heal you."
"OK."

Kara left and Max came in and sat down on the bed next to her.

"So everything is ok?"
"Yes Max."
"I told her you were sick this morning."
"I know."
"So was she able to tell what is wrong?"
"It's nothing that won't clear up in a few months."
"Liz what is wrong?!"

Liz let out a little laugh and then looked right into Max's eyes with a big smile.

"Nothing daddy."
"Daddy?" Asked Max

Then Max broke into a big grin as he realized what she was telling him.

"Liz, we're having a baby?"
"Yes. I'm pregnant."
"This is great!"
"Yeah?"
"Yes Liz. I love you and I love this baby."
"Love you too."

Max kissed Liz and they spent the rest of the night cuddling in each others arms.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

So sweet <3 <3

Liz is one very fertile woman :wink: Come to think of it; so is Jen. Hmm... maybe it's something in the Antarian water - or in the Antarian men :roll:

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Two great parts! I am finally happy that nobody was really seriously wounded! Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow so Liz is pregnant. I think that is really great. I'm so glad that Max is happy about being dad. I wonder why Kara a little worry and wanting to check Liz's file. Hope nothing is wrong with Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good news for Max and Liz now. Glad Max was so happy and full of love.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 38 7/15

Post by Roswelllostcause »

max and Liz believer There just might be something about at lest some of the Antarian men!

Eve Yes it is a good thing no one was hurt too badly.

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz is pregnant and Max is really happy about it.

Carolyn It is very good news! Max is very much in love with Liz so this news couldn't make him happier.

Part 38

Michael and a group of guards walked into Nicholas's house and started to search it for any other crimes the little runt may have committed. Michael came to a locked door and forced it open. Inside he found one of Nicholas's men on top of a girl who couldn't have been more than thirteen that was chained to the bed. Michael grabbed the man and pulled him off the girl and punched him.

"You are under arrest asshole." Said Michael
"Fuck off. She ain't nothing but a slut!"

Michael punched him again then had two of his men drag him off. Michael slowly walked to the bed seeing the fear in her eyes.

"I won't hurt you. I just want to take those chains off you and give you something to cover yourself OK?"

The girl nodded never taking her eyes off him. Once the chains were off Michael gave her the sheet that was on the floor. Michael made no move to touch her and knelt on the floor next to the bed.

"My name is Michael. I work for the King. I want you to know that what the men in this house were doing to you is illegal. They are going to be punished. Now I want to take you to see a doctor. Don't worry the one I have in mind is a woman. What is your name by the way?"
"Jessica."
"OK. Jessica, can you walk?"
"I don't think so. They were always really rough with me."
"Ok. Will it be ok if I carry you?"

Jessica bit her lip and then nodded. Michael then making sure the sheet was completely wrapped around her body picked her up and carried her out to the transport.

Max and Liz made their way to Diane's office. They had never talked to either of Max's parents about why they had such an easy time connecting when they completed the bonding. Max knocked on the door and they entered when they were given permission.

"Max, Liz! I have to say this is a surprise. I would think you would be enjoying your time together for a few more days. That is if you are OK Liz." Said Diane
"I am fine Diane. Just a few bruises." Said Liz
"Mom there is something we wanted to ask you about. When we had the bonding a couple months ago, something strange happened." Said Max
"What do you mean?" Asked Diane
"Well when I opened the connection between us, it was like there was always one." Said Max
"What he means is it took him almost no effort to open it." Said Liz

Diane smiled and pulled them both into a hug.

"This is a very good thing! You have the strongest bond there can be! You two are soulmates! It means that your souls were bonded before, and will forever search for each other. When they come together they will know each other and as soon as the start touching they will reach out for each other." Said Diane
"How is that possible? I mean Liz is human not antarian." Asked Max
"It doesn't matter. Two souls that are meant to be together will find each other. Serena, may have on some level been able to see this and that is why she picked Liz for you." Said Diane
"We will have to at some point remember to thank your sister." Said Liz
"Yeah and we will never hear the end of it. She will want us to name our first born after her." Said Max
"That might be pushing it. I mean Serena wouldn't be a good name for a boy." Said Liz
"There is Sereno the boy version of the name." Said Max
"We will not be naming any son of mine Sereno!" Said Liz
"OK down Tiger." Said Max with a sly smile

Diane just smiled they really did love each other. Max and Liz said goodbye to Diane and returned to their room to spend the rest of their time off alone.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639