Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 50 Complete 10/4

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 33 9/14

Post by Natalie36 »

so happy to see liz and kim going out
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 34 9/15

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Yes Liz does like white roses. It was a very good move on Max's part.

L-J-L 76 The date is off to a very good start. As for Tess she will be getting what is coming to her very soon!

Eve The date is off to a good start. Can't say that it will end that way. :wink:

Jo Here comes the date.

Natalie36 Yes it is good that both Liz and Kim are getting out.

Part 34

Max parked his jeep in front of Señor Chows and the four of them got out. They when in and were shown right to a table. They looked over the menus trying to decide what they wanted.

"What looks good to you Liz?" Asked Max
"I was thinking of the steak fajitas with shrimp fried rice." Said Liz
"Sounds good. I think I will go with sweet n sour chicken with pinto beans with cheese." Said Max
"I will give you some of mine if you let me have some of yours." Said Liz
"I would like that."

Serena looked at Kyle and smiled.

"They are kind of sickening aren't they?" Asked Kyle

Serena gave him a glare then wacked him with the menu.

"Hey what is that for?" Asked Kyle
"They are sweet. You could try that once in a while. It's better then listening to you barf after a beer bash." Said Serena
"Rena, you know how I feel about you." Said Kyle
"Don't even try that crap on me Valenti. You are not getting laid tonight." Said Serena

Kyle leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on Serena's cheek. They all ordered their food and then just spent time talking. When the food arrived Max and Liz did indeed share their food. Kyle and Serena ended up doing that too. But Max ended up laughing when Kyle took a bite of Serena's spicy Mexican chicken with jalapeños and he grabbed his coke.

"That was not funny!" Said Kyle
"What's wrong Buddha boy can't take the heat?" Asked Liz
"Let's see you eat it!" Said Kyle

Liz looked at Serena who nodded and Liz took a piece of chicken with a jalapeño and put it in her mouth. She just smiled at him when she had no reaction.

"What the heck?" Asked Kyle
"Before my mom died Richard would punish me sometimes by making me eat a whole jalapeño. After a while I stopped reacting to them." Said Liz

Max wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close placing a kiss on top of her head. Neither Kyle or Serena knew what to say. They really had no idea what had really been going on with Liz for a long time.

"Hey Kyle, Rena it's over and he can't hurt me any more. I am glad that I have really great friends like you." Said Liz
"We love you Liz and will always be here for you." Said Kyle
"He's right. Liz, you are more then my best friend. You are the sister I never had." Said Serena
"Love, you both. I love you too Max. You will never know how much you have helped me." Said Liz

Liz leaned over and gave Max a very soft and sweet kiss.

Tess watched as Liz left the restaurant on Max's arm. There was no way she was going to let that bitch take what she wanted. She reached into her bag and pulled out the hand gun that belonged to her father. She would kill that bitch then be there to console Max and get what she wanted more than anything. She waited until they passed her and then raised the gun from her hiding place and took aim at Liz's back. Just as she was about as she pulled the trigger someone grabbed her from behind. The gun went off and Max fell to the ground. Both Tess and the person who grabbed her heard Liz scream.

Liz watched as Max fell to the ground. She dropped to her knees next to him pulling off her jacket and holding it to Max's shoulder.

"Someone call 911!" Yelled Liz

Seconds later the sound of sirens were heard coming towards her.

"Max, don't leave me! I need you! Max, listen to me. I love you with my whole heart! When I am ready to make love I want it to be with you! Please don't leave me!"

Liz felt someone pull her away from Max as the paramedics went to work on Max. She looked to see Serena and Kyle holding her.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

what :shock:
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh my! Tess has lost it! :twisted: :( I can't believe that she went so far and want to kill Liz and instead, she reached Max... She should really follow Sean's in jail! :twisted: :roll:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow Max and Liz do make a great couple. I'm glad all four couples are sharing their foods. Poor Kyle he can't handle the heat. I can't believe he told Liz to try it and Liz could handle the heat of the pepper. I'm so glad the Richard is in prison for what he did. I can't believe Richard did that to Liz. Finally someone caught Tess. I'm so glad now Tess can go to jail and rot with Sean. Oh no poor Max! I can't believe Tess shoot him. Wow Liz told Max when she was ready she would sleep with him. I'm glad that Liz admit she loved Max. I'm also glad Kyle and Serena are there for Max and Liz. Who caught Tess? Who grabbed Tess? Will Tess be charged with a tempting murder? Will Max make it through? Will Max still want to be with Liz? Will Max press charges on Tess? Will Tess go to jail and prison along with Sean and Richard? Will Max and Liz tell each other they love each other? Will Liz help Max around school? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Serena and Kyle got to the hospital with Liz? Will someone call Diane and let her know? Will someone call Isabel and let her know? Will everyone come to the hospital? Will Liz, Kyle and Serena tell everyone what happened? Will Max and Liz still go on dates? Will Max and Liz kiss again?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Will Max survive this??
Tess should be in a lot of trouble now.....
Maybe Liz's confession will pull Max through. Sure hope so.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 :lol:

Eve Oh yeah Tess has really lost it!

L-J-L 76 We find out who caught Tess here.

Carolyn We will find out how Max is in this part.

Part 35

Liz watched as Max was loaded into the ambulance. The doors closed and it drove away. She just let Serena hold her. Then she heard a high pitched voice yelling.

"LET GO OF ME YOU BIG APE!"

Liz turned to see Michael holding Tess tightly. At their feet was a gun. Liz pulled away from Serena and went over to Tess.

"You bitch! What the hell do you think you are doing!" said Liz
"It was you that I was trying to shoot you fucking lying slut!" Yelled Tess

Just then sheriff Valenti walked over to them. Liz saw Brian and another deputy right behind him.

"Someone want to tell me what is going on?" Asked Valenti
"Sheriff Tess was trying to shoot Liz. But she missed and hit Max Evans instead." Said Michael
"Dad, Tess just confessed in front of everyone that she was trying to shoot Liz. She blames Liz for her dad losing his job." Said Kyle
"Sheriff, everyone I talked to said the same thing as these boys." Said Brian
"Hanson place Miss Harding under arrest and bag that gun." Said Valenti

Brian put on a pair of gloves and picked up the gun and placed it in a bag. Tess was then lead away to one of the sheriff department SUVs.

"Liz are you OK?" Asked Valenti noticing the blood on her.
"I wasn't hurt. This is Max's blood." Said Liz
"OK. I we need to get statements from everyone." Said Valenti
"Dad, can we do that later? Liz is really upset. I think I should take her to the hospital. Maybe have a doctor look at her to make sure she is OK, and see if we can find out about Max." Said Kyle
"Go a head. You have your car?" Asked Valenti
"No but I picked up Max's keys off the ground."
"Ok. Take the girls. Either Larson or I will be by to get your statements."

Kyle nodded then he and Serena led Liz back to the jeep and drove to the hospital. They walked into the emergency room waiting room to find Isabel and her patents already there. Isabel took one look at Liz and went over to hug her.

"You ok Liz?" Asked Isabel
"Yeah. The blood is Max's" said Liz
"Kyle any idea who did this?"
"Oh yeah. Seems Tess went off the deep end and was trying to shoot Liz. But hit Max instead." Said Kyle
"They caught her?"
"Yeah Michael Guerin saw her and restrained her until the police showed up." Said Serena
"Any word on Max?" Asked Liz
"No honey. Are you sure you are OK?" Said Diane
"Just worried about Max." Said Liz
"You really care about my son don't you Liz?" Asked Diane
"Mrs. Evans, your son has done something that I never thought possible. He opened my heart to something that I had given up on after my mom died." Said Liz
"What is that?" Asked Diane
"Love. I love him. I don't know when it happened. But it did." Said Liz

Diane pulled Liz into a hug. Just then a doctor came out.

"Mr. and Mrs. Evans?"
"How is he doctor?" Asked Philip

The doctor looked around and saw the four teens there.

"It's OK doctor. It's just our daughter and their friends." Said Diane
"Max is going to be fine. The bullet went through clean. He won't have much use of his shoulder for a while but will be fine. I want to keep him over night just to be safe." Said the doctor.
"Can we see him?" Asked Isabe!
"For a few minutes. He is asking for someone named Liz."
"I'm Liz." Said Liz
"Go on back honey." Said Diane

Liz followed the doctor to the back.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 35 9/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and others. That was so cool that Michael caught Tess. I'm so glad that Tess was dumb and confessed to Michael, Liz, Serena and Kyle. Yeah happy dance that Tess is going to jail. I hope Tess and Sean will go to the prison and rot with Richard. I think that was great that Jim let Liz, Kyle and Serena go to the hospital to see Max. I'm glad that Isabel and her parents were there when Liz, Kyle and Serena came. So Liz admit that she loves Max to Diane. Cool Max made it and is asking for Liz.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

thank goodness
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Stupid Tess......sure hope she is out of the picture for good.
So Max was asking for Liz......can't wait for them to have a discussion.
Thanks,
Carolyn