Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Beta Request Thread

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi all,

I'm llooking for a beta for a new story I am starting to write. It's called family and it is a without alien fic. It's about Max and Liz married and michael Maria are too. Liz and Maria findout that they are pregnant after leaveing Roswell. I don't have a rating yet for please email at jasonsamforever@yahoo.com

Thanks

Courtney

Special thanks too

claudialynn
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Hi,

Just offering up my services as a beta if anyone would like. I'll read anything that isn't rebel. I just can't stomach Max and Tess together. Well anyone, if anyone's interested just pm me. :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
will someone please be a beta to my story? My story is called Romancing The Heart. Romancing The Heart is AU without aliens and is rated Mature. I need a beta to bounce Ideas off of and to check my grammer and spelling. I would be really greatful if someone can please help me? If you are interested please pm me here. I hope someone will be a beta to Romancing The Heart. Thank you!

L-J-L 76
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by syikana »

I need a beta for a fanfic I'm writing. Its called Without You it's going to be Cannon taking place after Season 3. It will be Alex/Isabel basically I just need someone to make sure I'm getting the charactations right and personalities as well.
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

I am in need of a beta for my story The Truth Behind Lies. I need some help with a bit of the dupe speak and some action scenes. Feel free to pm me if you are interested.
ForeignLoveMonkey
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ForeignLoveMonkey »

It's so hard to be new, original, different. Well lets try this.

Need: Beta
Duties: - Check that I have Americanisms correct.
- Quick check that what I've actually written makes sense.
- Maybe help with bouncing ideas though not necessarily at the moment because I'm pretty confident about where I'm going.

The Fic...

Fic Title: Asylum
Category: CC/Post-Departed (a couple of years in the future)
Rating: Mature
Summary:After being on the run for years they are approached with some dangerous new information. How they choose to deal with this will affect both their lives and Earths. What could cause the gang to go public with their secret? They need to make some decisions but will their plan work out?

Ok so everyone hates writing summary's and I'm no different I know it sucked. Basically they have to deal with the possibility of coming out of the closet and the reasons that could force that situation.

If anyones interested they can PM me. I have the first 6 chapters already written so I'm set to start if any ones interested.
<(<>..<>)> - Kim
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

Need Beta

I need someone that has a firm grasp on the role of Kyle. I just need someone to look over a story of mine called The other Man. If interested please PM me.
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Hello!

I need a beta for an AU Valentine's Day Max/Liz fic I'm working on. I'm not looking to post it this weekend, just at some point this month. I'd love to get another person's opinion before I post. Also, this is my first AU without Aliens so I basically need a cheerleader, someone who can keep an eye out for structure, grammar, and of course enjoyability! It's not that short and it's not that long - I'd say it'll probably be about 100 pages or so.

If you're interested, please pm me for more details or questions. :)

- Lauren

TAKEN!
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
burningchaos
Addicted Roswellian

Post by burningchaos »

Hello. I am looking for a beta as rl is consuming all my current beta's free time. I frequently abuse commas, have a weakness for run on sentences and know the difference between than and then but still mess them up anyways. I love constructive criticism and prefer someone who will let me know if something out right sucks in no uncertain terms. Right now I have three crossovers in progress, all with uc het pairings. It is not necessary to know the fandoms I am writing in,(Stargate, Moonlight and The Dresden Files) but it is a plus. If you only want to work with one particular story that is fine also, I have no problem working with more then one person. Please PM if you are interested or want more information.

Edit: The Moonlight xo now has a beta and does Twist of Fae. I still need on for What Lies Ahead.
Last edited by burningchaos on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

HI - I'm looking for a beta from my 'Love Bites' story (It's a Harry/Hermione Draco/Luna story).

I know grammer is my weakness and I need someone who can help me out with it so I can make my story better - I have already posted the first chapter:

Love Bites

But I want to sort out the grammers in my first chapter before I move on and post the second one.

If anyone can help - just PM me, thank you

Oh - and please read the warning so you know will have a basic of the things that will pop up in the story :D

Taken!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant