Land of Hope (Mature/AU/CC/UC/Slash)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Alphonse

"Yeah, you're right. Nothing," she admits and I can't help the smile that emerges. She gives in so easily to me knowing that I'm stronger than her.

"He-Hey can you take the flames away already? It's getting a bit hot in the middle."

I chuckle softly in her ear before pulling away and recalling the flames. Without looking back at her I walk past her and continue to our destination. The sooner we get this meeting over with, the sooner I can get on with my own business... like finding my brother.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Bump. I'll try to answer to Alphonse asap.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

k :D
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

k :D
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Sure, just make sure you've read the posts that relate to her and you're in :)
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'll be posting again soon...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Yay!!! :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

Tess nodded, “I can do it. We won’t be able to stay too close for too long because I’ll only be able to hold the warp for so long. But it would give us a chance to be certain.”

Max ends up replying with, "Tess and I will go. It will be much easier for her to conceal two of us instead of four. Michael, you and Isabel slowly come as close as you can without being seen. Your power may be needed if something goes wrong. If they see us, it will allow us the advantage that they know nothing of you."

I admit that I was disappointed, because something about one of those guy’s just felt so familiar to me. I wanted to go over and listen to see if his voice was also something I recognized. But, I had to admit, Max was right. It would be easier for Tess to only conceal those two, rather then trying to shield all four of us. I nodded, looking at Michael and putting a hand on his shoulder, “Michael, while they do that, fill me in on anything that you may have gleaned from the woman you spoke to, please?” I felt that I needed to keep some sort of focus, because I was too tempted to go to the group without hiding.

I’d kept my voice low, that way I wouldn’t risk being overheard by the strangers. If they were the Chosen one’s, we didn’t want to scare them away, but we needed to know. I hoped that Tess and Max would have the chance to hear something that would help us be certain.

~Maria~

"It's okay. I know all of us would have done the same thing," I hear Kyle add in and feel some ease as I smile at him, "And that stranger... did he seem like he was harmless? It wouldn't actually hurt if we had some kind of a companion helping us to cover our secret."

“He didn’t seem like he was out to harm me, Kyle. He was nice… we simply talked… it felt good to have a chance to feel even slightly normal.”

“That’s the attitude that could cause problems too soon. Our enemies could make a move before we are ready,” Liz commented as she shook her head, “We can’t afford to trust anyone… we have to keep training, get ourselves ready so that when the time comes we can better protect the innocent.”

“Liz, I made a mistake letting him get this close, but I don’t regret talking to him. I don’t regret saving that child. The guy was nice…”

"It's not a problem if he didn't find his way here, 'Ria. And Honoo's citizens know people like us exist, so it's not like we can hide forever," Kyle said and glanced down at the ground.

“I don’t want to hide.” I started and held up a hand as I looked around at Alex, Kyle and Liz. “We’ve been in hiding for far too long. We need to stop hiding and go to the citizens. We can’t fight on our own, we need help and what better way to do things then to rally the citizens, have them trained to fight. I know they can’t use powers like what we have, but they can have some form of protection for themselves for the times when we can’t do it.” I looked at the others with an expression I was certain showed my pleading. I wanted to do something more, I was tired of hiding so much and I couldn’t get Michael’s eyes out of my mind.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping
A List of All My Fics