Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue 3/7/17 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 2/9/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Can't wait for that surprise.
Seems like all of the couples are doing well.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 2/9/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Liz has a surprise for Max.

Carolyn Here comes the surprise. Yes all the couples are doing well.

Part 44

Max watched as Liz drove down the road. He watched her with a smile. She had on a pair of dark sunglasses and a Dodgers baseball cap. They drove about five miles down the road from their apartment building then she turned down a small road that had a sign that read private property.

"Liz, I don't think we should be on this road."
"It's not a road Max. It's a driveway."
"OK then we shouldn't be on this driveway. We could get in trouble."
"The owner won't mind."
"Do you know the owner or something?"
"Something like that."

Liz pulled to a stop in front of a two and half story house. Well house was a bit of understatement. It was really a small mansion.

"What do you think?"
"Think?"
"Yeah."
"It looks nice."
"Want to see the inside?"
"Liz whose house is this?"
"Well, I bought it. So it is mine technically. But I was thinking that you might want to live here with me."
"Well do I get to see it before I give you an answer?"

Liz looked to see a twinkle in his eyes to know he was playing with her.

"I will give you a tour."

Liz unlocked the door and lead Max in. He could tell that it had been freshly painted. To the right of the entry hall was a spiral staircase and the left a set of double doors the opened to a large living room. He followed her into a dinning room that was large enough for a dinner table for at least ten. To the right of the dinning room was a kitchen that lead out to a large deck. From the deck you could walk right down to the beach. She then lead him to a short set of stairs to a den that had a sun porch off it with a hot tub.

"Hot tub?" Asked Max
"We might be able to have some fun in there one day."

Max smile knowing what she was thinking. Liz showed him the rest of the house which had three full baths and two half baths to go a long with the six bedrooms. She ended in the master bedroom which had a balcony.

"Well what do you think?" Asked Liz
"I love it. So when do we move in?"
"In about three months. My lease is up then."

Max pulled Liz into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss.

Stephanie walked into the church that her Narcotics Anonymous meeting was taking place in. She looked around the classroom that the meeting was taking place in. This was actually a big meeting for her. She had been clean for almost five months at this point. She had a great sponsor. Who she could call anytime of day. She looked over to the door and saw a girl who looked no more that seventeen standing there looking nervous. Stephanie smiled and walked over to her.

"Hi first meeting?"
"Yeah." Said the girl
"Just come in and take a seat. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to today. But it does help to talk about your addiction."
"I know. I just got out of a thirty day rehab program."
"I was in a sixty day one a few months ago. The thing is everyone here has the same problem as you. We may not have the same path to get here. But we all are hooked on some kind of drug."
"What were you using?"
"I was hooked on viciden. I was in a bad car accident a little over a year ago and injured my back really badly. I am going to talk today so why don't you just relax and listen."
"OK by the way I have seen you some where before."
"Well it may have been on TV or in a movie."

Stephanie watched as the girl's eyes went wide recognizing her then.

"Remember no last names here." Said Stephanie
"Right. But you are the same Stephanie that was in the Camp Green Lake movies right?"
"Yes."

Stephanie and the other girl took seats as the meeting started.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 44 2/10/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Max and Liz are moving into a nice place together that has a hot tub and a private beach. That sounds so perfect for Max and Liz. Very glad that Stephanie is going to meetings to help her with her addiction.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love Liz's surprise.......that will be just perfect for Max and Liz.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yes Max and Liz will be moving into a nice house with a hot tub.

Carolyn A perfect new home for Max and Liz.

Part 45

Liz looked around her apartment. She saw Kyle and Serena in a lip lock on the couch. Alex and Isabel were talking with Stephanie. Max was getting drinks for the others. The only ones not there yet were Kate and her girlfriend Sarah. Just when she thought they changed their minds there was a knock on the door. Liz walked over and opened with a smile.

"Hi Kate, Hi Sarah. It's nice to meet you." Said Liz
"Thank you for inviting us." Said Sarah
"Sarah, you don't have to be nervous. Everyone here is a friend." Said Liz
"Liz, trust doesn't come easy for me. When I came out my dad threw me out telling me that he will not have a dyke living in his house. Then my so called best friend said that she wouldn't be seen with a lesbo." Said Sarah.

Liz wrapped Sarah in her arms in a warm hug.

"Sarah, you will always be welcome in my home. I admit until Kate came out I had known only one gay. He was not treated very well by most kids in my high schools. I do regret that I didn't try to be his friend. It had nothing to do with him being homosexual. I was really messed up for a couple years. I had been betrayed by someone I thought I could trust." Said Liz
"You really don't care that Kate and I are lesbians?"
"No I don't. But promise me something."
"What is that?"
"The first time I take a roll where I play a lesbian you give me advice to pull it off so it looks real."
"You got a deal."

Kate smiled at how Liz just accepted her lover. Kate wrapped an arm around Sarah and they shared a sweet kiss. Max walked over to his girlfriend and he friend.

"Hi Kate, Sarah I'm Max Evans it's nice to meet you." Said Max
"Nice to meet you. I have to say that if I was into guys you would be the type I would want." Said Kate
"Thanks. But I am very happy with the girl of my dreams." Said Max
"He isn't lying about Liz being his dream girl. He save everything he found on her as a kid." Said Isabel
"Really?" Asked Kate
"Oh yes. I should know I grew up in the same house as he did."
"Meet Max's sister Isabel and Alex's girlfriend." Said Liz
"Nice to meet you Isabel. I'm Kate and this my girlfriend Sarah." Said Kate
"Nice to meet you. Relax I am perfectly fine with you two being together. I know a bunch of gays and lesbians."
"Really?" Asked Sarah
"Fashion design classes tend to have a lot of gays. But I have also gone to support rallies at school for them. I hate that people are so curl to those who are different from them. You have the right to love whoever you want."

Sarah felt tears fall from her eyes. She couldn't believe that she was being accepted so many people. They spent the night talking and eating pizza until the show came on. Then they gathered around Liz's TV to watch. Liz was curled up in Max's arms as they watched. Serena was on Kyle's lap. Alex and Isabel sat close while Kate and Sarah were wrapped in each others arms. Stephanie just watched the group. She was happy that she could see her friends so happy and in love. No one was surprised during the episode that Rob was killed off. It was well known that Zan had been fired. When the episode ended everyone was talking.

"So what is going to happen between Julia and Nicole? I mean they are like best friends besides being cousins." Said Isabel
"Sorry can't say. But things won't be the same between them." Said Liz
"So Stephanie, when do you show up?" Asked Kyle
"Uh next week."
"Cool." Said Kyle

They spent the next hour hanging out then everyone headed or home.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 45 2/11/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's so sad for Sarah and Kate.......can't believe the parents would act that way.
But they have a really good friend in Liz........ and Max too.
Thanks
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the way Max, Liz and friends treated Kate and Sarah. That should show Kate and Sarah that not everyone is like the parents and so called friends. Also loved how everyone was having fun together.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn It is sad that Kate and Sarah can't count on their families. But Max, Liz and the others are there for them.

L-J-L 76 Kate already knew that there were people that wouldn't treat her different if she told them the truth about herself.

Part 46 Two Days before Christmas

Liz woke up and snuggled closer to Max. He had moved in to her apartment at the beginning of the month when his lease had ended. The house was nearly ready to be moved into and they would be there by mid January. She smiled as he started to kiss the back of her neck.

"Morning."
"Morning. What time is your flight?"
"I have to be at the airport at noon."
"Sure you don't want me to come with you?"
"I'm sure. I will be home the day after Christmas."
"I know. It's just going to be lonely waking up alone."
"Well I'm sure if you talk to your mom, she will give you Mr. Floppy Ears again. Just like when you were a little boy."
"I can't believe that she told you about that."
"I think it's cute that you use to go everywhere with a purple stuffed bunny."
"She didn't show you that!"
"No just some pictures. Last time I came to your parents for dinner."
"When?"
"When you were talking with your dad in his office."
"You know this is totally unfair that I don't get to hear any stories about you as a child."
"Well after we get settled into our house I am going to have my parents come out."
"So you are going to tell them we are living together now?"
"I already did. Needless to say they aren't real happy about that choice of mine."
"Liz, I don't want to cause problems with you and your parents."
"You aren't. They just see me as their little girl still. They just don't want me to grow up."
"Yet you are only going for a couple days."
"I always go for a couple of days. Roswell isn't home any more. My home my career my life is here. Max, even if we had never met I would still come back here at the same time. Roswell maybe where I grew up. But it is not home."
"OK. But are you sure that you don't want me to take you to the airport?"
"Yes. I have a car picking me up. When I come back there will be one to bring me home."
"Ok. But you know I will miss you while you are gone."
"I'll miss you too."

Max kissed Liz deeply and soon they were making love.

Kate groaned as her phone rang. Sarah was still curled up next to her sleeping.

"Hello?"
"Katherine?"
"What is it mom?"
"Will you please come home for Christmas?"
"I can't."
"No Katherine you won't. There is a difference."
"No there isn't."
"Honey, your father is dying."
"Mom, my life is here."
"Does this have something to do with Sarah?"
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"I have no idea how you make it as an actress. You are a horrible lier."
"What do you mean?"
"Katie, I have known for a long time that you are different."
"Different?"
"That you are a lesbian."
"How did you find out? I never said anything."
"You didn't have to. Your father maybe blinded when it comes to you. But I am not. Luke was not as good at hiding who he is as you are. I knew from the start that there was nothing but friendship between the two of you."
"Mom, you know how dad feels about people like me."
"I am very a wear of that."
"Then dying or not he will not accept me for who I really am."
"Honey please. I love you."
"Love you to mom. But I just can't do this right now."
"Ok. But you should know your father has less than a year to live."

Kate hung up the phone not sure what to do.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 46 2/12/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Love the way Max and Liz woke together. So Liz is going home to see her parents while Max's stays at her apartment. Maybe while Liz is gone Max will go and see his parents. Wow Poor Kate her father is dying and wanting to see her before he dies. So Kate's mom knew Kate was gay before she told anyone. Wonder if Kate and Sarah will go see Kate's parents? Wonder what will happen when Kate and Sarah go visit her parents? Wondering what will happen when
Liz goes sees her parents? Will Liz tell her parents what happened to her in high school for Sean?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 46 2/12/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That's a difficult decision that Kate made regarding her father.
Bet Max and Liz can't wait for that house to be complete.
Thanks,
Carolyn