Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue 3/7/17 Complete

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 1/30/17

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Zan and Rath are off to jail. Unfortunately it might be very hard for Jessica to get past what happened to her. Ava has enough money now to start a new life for her and her daughter. Yes Liz made the first move.

Carolyn Yes guilty on all charges. Liz has finally fully opened her heart to Max and knows that she loves him. Yes Liz is ready to make love for the first time.

Part 34

Max followed Liz into her bedroom. The one room in her apartment that he had never been in. Liz closed the bedroom door. Max looked around her room and smiled it fit her perfectly. The bed was a sled style made from black cherry with a matching dresser and twin bedside tables. She had placed a lounge chair near the window that over looked the ocean. She had the curtains closed. Liz walked over to the bed and pulled the covers down.

"Liz, uh I have wanted to make love to you for a long time. But I don't have protection. I am not worried about STDs or anything like that but I don't think either of us is ready to deal with a possible pregnancy."
"Honey, you don't have to worry about it. I have taken care protection."
"You have?"
"Max, I have been thinking about this since the first time I saw you without a shirt. There is one thing I didn't tell you about my nightmares. In them it isn't Michael who saves me from being raped. It was you."

Max pulled Liz into his arms and kissed her. Liz pulled on the bottom of Max's t-shirt pulling it up. Max broke their kiss and helped her to remove it. He watched as Liz's lip curved into a smile and he saw her eyes sparkling. He slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pushed it down her arms. He looked at her with only her lacy pink bra covering her chest. He reached behind her and unhooked it. He gently pulled the straps down her arms slowly revealing her breasts to him. As the bra to the floor he head her arms at her sides gently. He could see that she was nervous.

"Liz, you are beautiful. Never let anyone tell you any different."
"It's just I don't really have much of breasts."
"Well I am not really a breast guy. I am the kind of guy that looks for something deeper in a woman."

Max undid Liz's jeans and pushed them down leaving her in her panties that matched the now discarded bra. Liz at the same time had first undid Max's belt and then his jeans pushing them down. They both left them on the floor as Max lifted Liz up and placed her in the center of her bed.

"Max, uh you know I have never done this before."
"Well we can learn together."
"You mean?"
"Yes I am a virgin."
"Wow. I just thought that you would have been with someone before."
"You aren't the only one who has been saving yourself for someone special."

Liz smiled and kissed him. Max climbed on top of her placing his knees on either side of her hips. He lowered himself but used his arms to keep his weight off her. He placed a kiss on her lips. Then moved to her neck just below her ear and started to kiss his way down. He paulsed on her pluss point and sucked gently. He heard Liz moan softly. He the continued kissing a line down to the valley between her breasts. He took one in his hand and began to squeeze it before lowering his mouth to it and taking the nipple in his mouth. Liz closed her eyes as she felt a shiver run through her body. Max flicked the now hard nipple with his tounge before moving to give the other one equal treatment. Once that was done he kissed her down to the waistband of her panties. He gently started to pull them down. Liz lifted her hips letting him remove them fully. Max watched as she bit her lip.

"Liz relax, you are so beautiful."

Max then took one hand and ran his fingers over her soft mound. He gently pushed her legs apart and slipped one of his fingers into her heat. He began to slowly pump it in and out. When he heard her moan he slipped a second finger into her.

"Max that feels good." Gasped Liz

Seconds later Max watched as Liz arched her back and rolled her head back as the orgasm rocked her body and his hand was covered in her feminine juices. Max, removed his fingers from her and stuck them in his mouth licking them clean. Then he looked at her watching as she came down from her orgasm.

"You taste good Liz."
"Max that was wow. I never felt anything like that before."
"We have only just begun my sweet."

Max went back to kissing her all over her body wanting to make sure she was fully ready for him when it came time to join their bodies for the first time.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 34 1/31/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow so Max and Liz are both virgins. Love how Max and Liz are with each other. And Love how Max and Liz are being so loving and caring with each other while it is their first time.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That's a special time for both of them.
thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yes both Max and Liz are virgians. They are making their first time very special.

Carolyn It is a very special time for them.

Part 35

Liz was starting to grow impatient with Max. She understood what he was doing. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as possible. She finally reached for his boxers and began to pull them down. Max gave her a kiss and finished removing them. Liz gasped when she saw him for the first time. He was bigger then she thought he would be. She had seen a naked man once before, but that was only because Zan had opened his dressing room door once with his robe wide open and smirked at her.

"Liz, you OK?" Asked Max
"Uh yeah. I just wasn't expecting you to be that uh big."
"I'm big?"
"Well uh. I only have one to compare it to. Zan once opened his dressing room door with his robe open and nothing on under it."
"Really? So am I bigger then him?"
"Oh yeah. He also had his peirced."
"That sounds painful."
"I didn't ask. I just asked to close his robe."
"He is suck an ass. I am so glad I don't have to watch you kiss him on TV any more."
"Me too."

Max let out a groan when Liz took his manhood in her hand and began to stroke it up and down causing it to become even more painfully hard.

"Liz, I need you so bad sweetie."
"I need you too. Max looked in the drawer on your left."

Max opened their drawer and pulled out a box of condoms. He removed one from the box and tore open the foil package. He took the condom and rolled it onto himself. He then placed the tip of his manhood at Liz's enterance. He gently lifted her legs over his hips.

"Liz are you positive you want to do this?"
"More than anything."

Max nodded and slowly inched his way into her. He reached her barrier and stopped. He was waiting for Liz to get use to this new feeling. After a minute he pulled part of the way out of her before her pushed in again and right trough her barrier. He heard her wince in pain and watched as tears fell from her eyes. He lean down and kissed the tears away.

"Oh sweetie! I didn't mean to hurt you!"
"I'm OK Max. This is normal. I just need a minute to get use to you."

Max stayed as still as he could waiting for Liz to let him know she was ready. She finally gave a shake of her hips. Max then slowly and gently started to thrust in and out of her. Liz wrap her arms around his neck pulling him closer as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. He could hear Liz moan with each of his thrusts. He started in increase his speed and pumping a little harder. He groaned as he felt her walls start to clamp around him. Max lowered her head to her neck and started to suck on her pluse point. Liz's moans became loader as her walls became even tighter. Max could feel that he was close. But he had to hold on until Liz was at her climax. It was then he felt Liz's nails on his back as she called out his name, at the same time as her body shuttered at her orgasm which was what finally sent him over the edge as he called out her name. Once he was pumped dry he rolled off off Liz breathing hard as he covered them with the sheet. Both were breathing hard as the gentle ocean breeze came through the open window helping to cool their sweat covered bodies. Liz rolled over and placed her head on his shoulder and hand on his chest right over his heart. Max pushed her sweat dampen hair off her face and looked at her. She had her eyes closed but he could tell that she was still awake.

"You OK Liz? I didn't hurt you did I?"
"I feel wonderful Max. I am a little sore. But you didn't hurt me."
"Sore?"
"Yeah. You know like when you exercise and work muscles in awash you haven't before. I was using muscles I hadn't like that before."
"OK. I just didn't want to hurt you."
"I know. I love you Max."
"I love you too Liz."

They fell to sleep shortly after that. Max holding Liz close as they slept.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 35 2/1/17

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow love how Max was so loving and gentle with Liz. Love how Max and Liz are with each other.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

They couldn't have had a better first time!
Loved Liz's impatience.......
Thanks,

Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Max and Liz had a wonderful first time.

Carolyn No they couldn't have.

Part 36

Liz woke to find Max watching her.

"Morning." Said Liz
"Morning sweetie. How you feel?" Asked Max
"A little sore but other than that good."
"I am sorry."
"Max it is a good soreness. It's a reminder of how much I love you. That I gave you a gift I could only give once. I meant what I told you last night I love you. You are the only man I have ever said those words too. Max, what happened between us last night wasn't just sex. We made love."
"Liz, I love you more than you can know. Do you have to work today?"
"No I am off this weekend. But I have an early call on Monday. Six in the morning."
"Well I guess we have to make the most of our weekend together."
"Don't you have homework?"
"I did most of it while I waited for you to come home last night."
"That's good."

Liz shifted causing the sheet to slip and expose her breasts to Max. She crawled up his body and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. Max could feel himself growning hard. It didn't take much for her to do that to him though. It wasn't long before Max was rolling them over and grabbing a new condom placing it on and plugging his manhood into her waiting heat. Unlike last night when they made love slowly, this morning it was a faster harder pace. Liz moaned at each thrust. It only took Liz a couple thrust for her to meet his. It didn't take long for them both to reach their climax and fall back to the bed still tangled together. Max pushed Liz's damp hair off her face. She just snuggled closer to him. He just held her loving how she fit so perfectly in his arms.

Zan walked into the showers of the country jail where he was waiting for his sentencing. That was going to be later in the week. He didn't pay any attention to the other men in the showers. He had just finished removing his clothes and stepping under the shower when he was grabbed from behind by two men. They slammed him into the wall hard. A third man came up behind him and leaned in close to his ear.

"So actor boy I hear you like to get off by stealing little girls innocents."
"Leave me the fuck alone!" Yelled Zan
"No a chance after boy. You see guys like you are the lowest of the low. It's time you learn what was like for them girls."
"What the fuck? I ain't into that shit!"

The man just smirked and pulled a broom handle from behind him and rammed it hard into Zan's ass. He moved it in and out roughly until he saw blood. He then pulled it out dropping it under the running water. Then the other two men dropped Zan under the water and the three exited the showers with the one removing gloves and throwing them in the trash as he exited. Zan was found fifteen minutes later by a guard and taken to the infirmary. The next day Rath joined him there.

Liz slipped out of Max's arms and pulled on her robe as she left the bed.

"Where are you going sweetie?" Asked Max
"I don't know about you but I have to use the bathroom and eat something." Said Liz
"I am hungry."
"Thought so. How about this. You run home take a shower and put on clean clothes. I will take a shower here and make us something to eat."
"Why can't we take a shower together?"
"Max, we both know we won't just shower. I am on birth control. But I haven't been on it long. So I don't want to risk pregnancy right now. I really can't be pregnant while I am working on Stone Crossing."
"I had to try."
"Yes you did."
"So I go home and shower. You shower and make us breakfast and then we cuddle in bed some more?"
"Uh no. We can spend the day together but I do need to let my body recover more. Bring your homework over and work on it while I study my lines for Monday."
"Fine. But I still want to cuddle some more."
"Later honey."

Liz headed for her bathroom while Max pulled on his pants and then headed to his apartment.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Catching A Star (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 36 2/2/17

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Zan got exactly what he deserved!
Love that Max and Liz have worked out their schedules to spend as much time as possible together.
It's also very convenient that they live across the hall from each other.
Thanks
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Totally agree with keepsmiling7 about what happened to Zan and Rath. Love how Max and Liz are making time to spend together.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Zan did get what he deserved. Max and Liz are trying to spend as much time as they can together. It is convenient they live across the hall from each other.

L-J-L 76 Zan is really paying for what he did to all those girls.

Part 37

Kyle laid in bed next to Serena as she slept. His fingers traced the heart tattoo on her left shoulder blade. He knew that she got it to help hide the scar left by the belt her father had used to beat her. It had a big metal buckle that had a sharp edge. He knew that he was like the only one that knew about what happened to her as a child. He sure as hoped he never met that sorry excuse for a man. He would beat the crap out of him for all the pain he had caused this sweet woman. He watched as she started to stir. He remembered when she told him about the boy at her high school who used her. Made her believe he cared about her when all he wanted from her was sex. That was why he made her wait until they been going out a while before they made love. Because he didn't want her to think that all guys wanted was sex. Serena opened her eyes and smiled at Kyle.

"Morning." Said Kyle softly
"Were you watching me sleep?"
"Yeah I was Rena."
"Kyle?"
"What is it?"
"I can't understand why you love me."
"Why wouldn't I? You are smart, beautiful, funny and kind."
"My father didn't feel that way about me."
"Rena, that is his loss. I remember the day I met you. It was the second best day of my life."
"Meeting me was the second best thing?"
"Yeah. The first was you agreeing to go out with me the first time."
"You know what the best day of my life was?"
"What?"
"The day you told me you loved me the first time."
"I love you more than anything."

Serena kissed him. She felt so lucky to find him.

"Rena, you told me about your dad. But you never really talked about any of the boys you dated in high school."
"I don't ask about the girls you went out with."
"There is a difference. I wasn't hurt by any of them."
"Kyle, Jake was the worst mistake of my life. I thought he cared about me. But less then a week after I gave him my virginity at fifteen he dumped me for his next conquest. All he cared about was having sex with as many girls as he could. He kept a notebook and rated all the girls. He had them in two groups. One was virgins he fucked. That is what he labeled it. The other was sluts. He called any girl he didn't take the virginity of a slut. He then sold his ratings to other guys at school."
"That is awful!"
"The worst part was he rated me as an eight in bed. Two factors went into the rating. One how easy he found it to get the girl to have sex and then how well they preformed in bed. I got an eight because it took him four dates to get me to sleep with him and he had a long orgasm."
"So four dates was that what a month?"
"Two weeks. He sold my information to half the football team. They only asked me out in hopes I would put out. I admit I did sleep with a few of them."
"Rena, you know I will never judge you for choices you made. You had a shitty childhood. The way your dad treated you was wrong. Then your mom stole most of the money you earned from everything you did as a kid."
"True. You know I have told you things I haven't even told Liz."
"You know she would understand and not judge you."
"I know. She is one of my closest friends."
"She is a good person."
"Yeah she is. But I think something happened that she won't talk about."

Kyle closed his eyes. He knew he couldn't say anything. He had known Liz growing up. Not well since he was a couple years older. But he did know what Sean had tried to do to her. Guerin had just beaten him to kicking Sean's ass. Liz would be pissed if she knew that he knew and told Serena.

"Maybe if you open up to her she will open up to you."
"You seem to know a lot about Liz."
"We grew up in the same town. That is when she was home. But we weren't friends. I am a little older than her."
"Only like two years. She and I are the same age."
"True."
"I think we should get out of bed and go for a swim in the pool."
"Sound like fun."

They got out of bed took a shower together and then headed to the backyard of Serena's house to her pool.

After a breakfast of veggie and cheese omeletts with wheat toast Max and Liz curtled up on the couch together. Max working on his homework and Liz studying her lines. Max kept glancing at her and had to wonder if at some point he was going to have to watch her make out with someone else on screen.

"Max, remember you can't get jealous if I have to kiss someone else from time to time. I am just playing a part."
"I know."
"Actually, the episode we start filming on Monday is going to be the Christmas one."
"Sounds like fun."
"Can't wait."

Liz just smiled she was not going to tell him that she had to dress in an elf costume for most of the episode.

TBC