Taken Challenge Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#42 The New Foursquare M/L, M/M -- Taken by Christmasnazi

Liz doesn't get the premonition of them dying during Graduation. Liz, Max, Michael and Isabel are shot. At the moment of their deaths Liz's powers flare and transport all of four them back in time. Max and Liz are transported into their past selves to when they were holding the orb together at the end of SH. Isabel and Michael are transported into their past selves of the same time but find themselves out with Max and Liz holding the other orb, instead of where they're supposed to be.

A new message plays...

"If you are seeing me now, it means that something has gone wrong. I take this form because it will be familiar to you, and it will help you to understand what I am about to say. Those of you who are not native to the world upon which you now live, have lived before. You perished in the conflict that enslaves our planet but your essence was duplicated, cloned, and mixed with human genetic materials so that you might be recreated into human beings. My son, you were the beloved leader of our people. I have sent with you your young bride. My daughter, the man you were betrothed to, and your brother's second-in-command. At least one of those I sent is no longer a part of you. Those of you who are native to this world will have noticed certain changes, this is because you were chosen to replace those missing so their mission can be completed. Our enemies have come to the Earth. You will know them only by the evil within. Learn enough to use your skills, your knowledge, your leadership to combat the enemy so that you can come back and free us. And that I may once again hold you both in my arms. I live for that moment. Help us. I love you."

What happens as Tess and Nasedo show up? How do they deal with the FBI and skins this time?

Liz's powers are intact.

Aside from M/L and M/M the other couplings are all at your discression.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

THE GROUND HOG DAY CHALLENGE taken by Luvya

Kyle/Tess....but you can bring in all the others if you want

Kyle Valenti has a problem....a big one.

He has fallen head over hills in love with his housemate and best friend one Tess Harding.What's the problem you might ask? Well how is he supposed to let her know seeing how he sucks at all that romance crap?

His help comes in the form of a glitch and mishap with the Granolith.Some how the device has locked Kyle in a time loop and he is repeating the same damn day over and over and over and over again!

Maybe one of these times he can get his act right not to mention get himself and Tess together!
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

#111 on Au thread. taken by Luvya

Max, Michael, Kyle and Alex have been best friends since they can remember. They've also been unlucky in love since they can remember. None of them have had a serious relationship and Alex and Max are both still virgins. They're good looking, nice guys but just can't get it together when it comes to the other sex.

Max is a shy workaholic. He has an ideal image of the woman for him and doesn't even want to look at other girls until he meets her. But how's he going to know her when they do meet?

Michael is Michael. He's rude and insensitive and completely emotionally unavailable. No girl has come close to penetrating his stone wall and any who try usually end up running away in tears.

Kyle is athletic, popular, at good and picking up girls. But he comes on way too strong and frightens them off. He's not a stalker exactly, because he's never been that much into a girl, but he's borderline.

Alex is wonderful, sweet, funny and completely lovable. In a best friend, never see him as boyfriend material, kind of way. Every girl he has ever liked has only ever liked him as a friend. He has dozens of girl friends. But never a girlfriend.

But help is at hand. One of the girls - Liz, Maria, Tess, Isabel, you pick - She's a sister/ old friend. In her younger days she used to be a tomboy and friendly with the guys but now she's grown up and mature. She decides to take the guys under her wing and help them to get a girlfriend. She gives them makeovers, teaches them how to talk to girls, and takes them on practice dates. She gives them tasks, likes sends them to the store and they must come back with a girls phone number.

It must end CC, (Max & Liz; Michael & Maria; Isabel & Alex; Kyle & Tess)

The girl gets together with one of the guys and helps the others to meet up, but the guys all date a couple of girls before settling down with their CC girl.

She must bribe/blackmail one of her friends to go on a date with one of the guys because she can’t find anybody willing to date him.

One date ends up in the hospital.

The three other guys must work together to get cupid and her guy to hook up.

PM me if you're interested.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Taken by lizandzackfan

#10 on XO Challenge Thread

X-tremer Kidnapping

Couple: Liz/Alec

Rating: Teen-Adult

Summary: Liz is Lydecker’s daughter, Max (DA) or Zack or both kidnap her thinking they can get Lydecker to back off as long as they have his daughter. Lydecker sends Alec to get Liz back.

Must Have

-Since Lydecker is her father I don’t want Liz to be meek or weak. However I also don’t want her to be cruel or mean.

-Liz knew Alec before he is assigned her rescue mission so she gave him his name instead of just his number.

-Liz was regularly brought to the base to see what he father did

Optional

-Liz was also experimented on when she was child. If she was then her abilities are up to whoever takes this challenge.

-Alec and Liz having a sexual relationship before she was kidnapped (maybe she met him after his missions.)

-Lydecker realizing Alec has more then platonic feelings for Liz and tries to tear them apart.

-Incorporating Max (Roswell), Michael, Isabel, Tess, Maria, Alex, and/or Kyle into the story.

Everything else is up to the author.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Taken by lizandzackfan

#19 on XO Challenge Thread

Couple: Liz/Alec

Rating: Mature-Adult

Summary: A year or more has past (no more than 3 years please) since Liz and the others left during Graduation. Everyone has split up and gone their seperate ways (some can go off in pairs but I want Liz to have gone by herself). Liz ends up in Seattle where she meets Alec.

Must Have

-Liz is an X-5 (No one knows but her)

-Liz occassionally works at the strip club (the one that Alec, Normal, and Sketchy go too in Gill Girl).

-At the strip club some guy is getting too fresh with Liz and Alec puts him in his place. (I would prefer if Alec and Liz know each other at this point but they don't have too.)

-One or more of the 'I Know An Alien Club' passing through Seattle and seeing Liz.

Optional

-Liz also working at Jam Pony. (I do want her to have at least a part time day job it doesn't have to be Jam Pony)

-Liz + Max (DA) talk about the men of their lives. (their faults, cute things they do, annoying things, etc. Basically a girly talk)

-Max (Roswell) coming to Seattle to tell Liz to stop being difficult and agree to marry him. (They didn't get married after Graduation.)

-Alec kicking Max's ass

-Maria and Kyle keeping in touch with Liz.

-The lines: 'I may end up/be sleeping with you, but I'm not dating you.' and 'So I'm good enough to have sex with but I don't get a romantic dinner? I feel so cheap.' (Who says what is up to the author.)
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Challenge 45: TAKEN BY ALIZALEVEN

I got the idea from Buffy.

Instead of Alex dying - Liz was the one who died in a freak accident - it doesn't have to be that someone delibrate set out to kill her but you can do that if you wish.

Liz has been buried when all of of a sudden she finds herself in her coffin and has to claw her way out.

Must have:

Liz being hysterical - she was yanked out of Heaven after everything she had been through. She goes straight to Max after she claws her way out.

Max is shocked but overjoyed only to feel anger when he realised just what happened to her and sets out to find out who did this to Liz.

Liz can't be the same as before.

Maria is happy to have her best friend back and acts like Liz's death has never happened. Isabel is cautious around Liz - she can sense that there's something different about Liz and tries to find ways to help Liz through her ordeal.

Michael is curious to what brought Liz back as he and Mr Valenti were the ones who arrived on the scene.

Alex isn't happy that Liz is back - he knew that she was happy where she was and teams up with Isabel and Max to find out who/what brought Liz back and to help her.

Tess is a mixture. Kyle is freaking out at the sight of seeing his ex girlfriend and now best friend alive and walking after burying her. Jim is trying his hardest to keep the news from leaking out.

Can be:

Tess or Maria somehow found out a way to bring Liz back - Maria, because she wanted her best friend - Tess, up to you - she wanted to rub in Liz's face that she got Max or she wanted Liz alive because she knew something that everyone else didn't - it's up to you.

Deffo must have:

Liz begging Max to end her life.

Liz lashing out in pain and anger - she confused about everything.

She must tell Max that she saw her grandma in heaven and breaking down in tears.

Max must cry too, sharing his grief with Liz.

It's up to you how the story end - Liz could finally find her peace on earth and continue on with her life or she keeps putting herself in harms way, without realising it, attempting to get back to heaven.

hope someone will pick this up.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Taken by chanks_girl

Can be all human or AU with aliens.
Naughty would be better but any rating you want to do is fine.
Couples in the end must be (A/I,M/M,K/T and M/L)

This is set soon after the Crashdown scene where Alex had his heart broke by Isabel over the whole can't date anyone/flirting with Grant thing.

Some how Alex runs into and makes friends with the new girl at school,Emily(you can change the name if you want to).She's a 100% Bad Girl(think Angelina Jolie bad).Has a tattoo,smokes,ditches school a lot,dress very provocatively and is a born troublemaker.But she is also very...very sexy and hot.Could give Isabel a run for hottest girl at Roswell High.

For some reason Emily takes a liking to Alex and starts to seek him out.With everyone else paired off and Isabel drooling over Grant,Alex begans to hang out with Emily and slowly she starts to corrupt him over to her life style.

Maybe Emily actually likes him and wants to change him to her way?Maybe she just wants to corrupt Alex and his goody goody Mr. Nice Guy life style?Or maybe she just likes the fact she's pissing off Liz,Maria and Isabel by taking away their Alex and making him a whole other person?

Most have.......

Liz and Maria confront Alex over Emily and the way she's changing him.It's ugly and they have a big blow up.

Isabel Evans is PISSED off not to mention jealous over another girl having more importants in Alex's life.So she has her own face off with Emily.

Michael and Kyle getting into trouble with Maria and Tess because they can't help but to stare at Emily when she wears something slutty.Not to mention the two bone heads often slap Alex on the back and give him congrats on his 'new hot babe'
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

TAKEN BY alizaleven

AU all human.

M/L and K/T (if you can find a way to bring in M/M and A/I well go for it)

Any rating is fine

Liz and Tess Parker are fraternal twin sisters.They spent their life's growing up on their parent's ranch in *name your state*.Their life's were great and fun and games until a little bit after their eighteenth birthday.That was when their mother suddenly died.

Both girls took the death hard.But Tess was hit the hardest of all,seeing how she had always been closer to her mother than anyone else.

Not being able to be around so much that reminded her of her mother,Tess left the ranch she'd spent her whole life on and moved to L.A.

There Tess was discovered and soon became famous as the new 'it' girl in the fashion modeling world.But after years of the grueling job Tess suddenly decides to break her modeling contract and go back home.

Liz Parker-Being a dad's girl Liz has never once regretted giving up her college scholarship so she could stay behind and help out on the family ranch.Liz took over her mom's jobs of cooking,cleaning and making sure her dad doesn't over work himself.Although she does love her sister Liz can't help but to have hard feelings over Tess's leaving the family when she was needed the most.The way Liz sees it she stayed behind and worked hard while her sister left to live an easy rich life.

Max Evans-Is in total shock.His biggest client,Tess Parker has up and quit on him.No warning no word just up and left!To make matters worse Max has already signed Tess up for a major photo shoot.If she's not there the company he works for could lose millions in lawsuits.So when Max finds out Tess has gone back home,Max follows her!He's got to get her to change her mind! And he's got to do it fast! Of course when he gets to the Parker Ranch a different Parker sister grabs his attention.

Kyle Valenti-Lived in the nearby town and was a long time childhood friend of the two Parker twins.He now works on the Parker ranch as a ranch hand.Back when they were younger Kyle and Tess were starting something but Nancy Parker's death destroyed that.Kyle has never gotten over or forgave Tess for not letting him be there for her and for her calling things off and running away.Kyle was there for Liz after her mom's death and Tess leaving.So the two have moved past just friendship and love each other like brother and sister.

Jeff Parker-Has never held Tess's leaving against her.Having lost both his parents to the passing of time he knows that grieving can go many ways.Welcoming Tess home was the easy part.Closing the chasm between his two daughters? Now that will be much harder.Maybe he can get Max and Kyle to help?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

137#Taken By OrangeSky

AU No aliens

M/L,A/I,M/M and K/T

Any rating but as they say naughty is better.

Burrow,Alaska.A small speck town just shy of the Artic circle.Hardly big enough to earn a dot on a map Burrow was first founded back in the Alaskan Gold Rush Days,Sadly the town is not known as a major spot of interest,even in Alaska!And that's how many of the residents there like it.

Max Evans-Was once a promising up and coming doctor practicing in New York City.But a personal tragedy (I'll let you decided what that tragedy was)...made Max rethink his life.So much to his sister and parents dismay Max moved to Burrow to become it's only town doctor.Max loves the small town feeling he gets working in Burrow.Knows every patient by name and even makes house calls

Michael Gurien-The towns mechanic and all around fix it guy.When it comes to machinery if it can break Michael can fix it.Owns and runs the only garage/gas station in town.Michael is a loner and not to mention an ex-con (maybe it was something dumb he did in his youth or maybe he took the rap for someone else...it's up to you) So Michael likes the peaceful tone of Burrow where he knows everyone and people mind their own damn business.

Alex Whitman-Was once a pilot in the US Airforce.But was medically discharged after a bad plane crash.Alex is the town's only pilot.It's his job to fly people and supplies into and out of town seeing how Burrow is to remote for most long distance car travel.Alex is haunted by his Airforce crash seeing how it killed some of his crew and left him scarred physically and mentally.(Where those scars are on his body is up too you also.)

Kyle Valenti-Is the law in Burrow.Took over as chief of police upon his dad's retirement.He loves his small home town and proud of his families heritage as law enforcement officers.Kyle's mom grew to hate the isolation of the town and so soon divorced her husband.She begged her than ten year old son to leave with her.But Kyle idolized his dad and so refused.All the years later Kyle's mother sent him letters,Christmas and birthday cards to him but Kyle refused to read or even open any of them.So soon they stopped and Kyle lost all contact with his mother.
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

#158 - Taken by alizaleven

AU -Without Aliens
M/L

This idea stems from a challenge I read....

•Max Evans and Zan Evans are identical twin brothers

•They have a older sister Isabel Evans and childhood best friend Michael Guerin

•Mr. Evans. Philip their father runs his own firm Evans and Associates

•His sons decided to go into the family business

•Even though Zan and Max look the same on the outside they couldn’t be more different people underneath but you wouldn’t find any other twins as close as they are though

•Zan is the more adventures one that likes to take risks, he always has a plan knows what he’s doing at least thinks he does

•Max likes to play it safe but he has his bad boy moments like Zan as well. He’s definitely a shark in the court room maybe more so than he is in rest of his life

•Anyone that knows Max and Zan from the court room wouldn’t know how different they can be outside of the office cuz they both love to play hard ball but once the suit and tie is off Max likes to play it cool Zan likes have more of edge

•Their sister Isabel knows how to play the big sibling rule perfectly. She usually gets her brothers to do what she wants and knows how keep them in line and remind them they are still her baby brothers

•I don’t know if this can really happen but lets just say it does for the purposes of this fic: So as much as the boys want to be in their family business they don’t want to do it in the same location. Zan love the city of NY where he went to law school so he convinced his Dad to let him start a branch of Evans and Associate in NY while his brother Max is a home body and stayed with his dad in either New Mexico/California you decide that where the firm will be.

•Michael either is a lawyer too and works with Max or he is something else and lives closing to Max - you decide

•So where does Liz fit in hmmmm ok 2 options cuz I don’t know which to pick so you decide:

1) She is a lawyer as well and kind of rival for Evans and Associate maybe Max and Zan are defense attorneys and she is a prosecutor. Maybe she grow up in New Jersey and she works in NY now. She’s a tough woman and definitely doesn’t make the men in her line of work think they can walk all over her.

Once they see this petite woman storming into the court room as their opponent they usually think they can push her over easily but she quickly makes it clear that she’s not so easily to win over. In fact that’s how Zan and her first encounter went. After his first lesson he definitely gained an appreciation for her and looked forward to the challenge of meeting her in court. Zan and Liz always find themselves facing off in the court room. They both have healthy rivalry going and love to face off with each other.

Zan thinks she’s definitely a very attractive woman. And he’s been tempted to flirt with her or ask her out on many occasion but probably the thing that attracts him the most to her is she reminds him a lot of his brother and he thinks she and him would definitely hit it off. Liz doesn’t know he has a twin. She has heard of his brother Max though but doesn’t know he’s almost a dead ringer for her favorite defense attorney.

One day she was having a dinner date with a client at a local restaurant and Max had come to NY to help his brother with a case and so they were having dinner with their clients as well at the same restaurant. He knows of Liz too but he’s never met her. Liz sees from the back a man that looks like Zan and approaches him to say hello or continue the banter that usually have going when they see each other outside of court, playful flirty but professional. So she says something and Max turns around and whatever she said at first catches him off guard but he thinks it might be Liz but when he turns around he’s awestruck by her beauty and at first doesn’t say anything but just looks at her deeply.

At first it doesn’t register to Liz that she’s not talking to Zan but his twin Max but it’s something about his eyes that make her stop talking and be at a loss for words. She always found Zan very attractive but this was even more than usual. They have a moment of silence for a second till she is knocked out of it when she’s being waved over by her client and just ends up walking away. Before Max can think he watches her leave and Zan comes up behind him. Liz thinks she’s crazy and thinks she’s suddenly head over heals with Zan not knowing she just saw Max.

Maybe Max doesn’t give away that he’s not Zan in their next couple encounters while he’s staying in NY working on the case but he find his voice the next time. Then Liz gets shock of her life when she sees them both in court with her one day. Then of course you take it from there but make sure you give them a CC ending for M/L and M/M and A/I. Find a good person for Zan.

2) Liz’s childhood best friends are Ava and Maria. Both Liz and Maria live where ever Max and Michael live. But Maria and Liz have never met them. At least Liz has never met Max but Maria could be dating Michael. Ava moved out to work in NY and is dating Zan. They are pretty serious and are about to get married.. Ava gets Liz to come to NY for a week to spend some time to help plan the wedding.

She heard Zan had a twin brother but didn’t know he had an identical twin brother. She knows Zan has family back home so he tells her he’s coming home for a bit to be with his brother and be with his dad. So when she goes back home she thinks she sees Zan but it’s really Max hugging and kissing some woman that is not Ava.

She A. Goes up to him and slaps him and says how dear u do that to my best friend or B. She lurks for a while and follows him around before confronting him. Ava makes Liz her maid of honor and Max is Zan’s best man so Liz and him end up having to do a lot of things for the wedding together and as a results spends heaps of time together and one thing leads to another and Liz finds herself in love with her best friend’s fiancee’s twin brother but he is also in a relationship.

You decide whether he’s happy in that relationship or if he’s been waiting for someone like Liz all his life.

Must have
•Happy Dreamer ending

•If you can find away to get the whole gang really involved in the story and them all together in their CC pairs. M/M A/I etc that would be really nice