Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LADY MARIA~~~~~
I headed towards the front steps as I heard the noises of a carrage approaching. I had just sat down when I saw the carrage draw up outside. I stood up as Lady Isabel stepped out.
"Isabel, how lovely it is to see you" I said smiling. It was nice to see her, but I couldn't help but dread when my mother came out here.
POM

Post by POM »

[OCC: If you want to make a BIO for your characters...you can :) But it's not a requirement ]

Amy:

"Jim, hurry down Lady Isabel is here---We don't want to keep her waiting as I rushed to the door, but I stopped to carefully walk up the steps. Even though I was Queen, I still had my clumsy moments. Meeting Maria outside, and walking up to Isabel. "Oh my look how you've grown--you look just like your mother, when she was your age." I told her as I hugged her.

Jim:

"Comming dear.." I called back as I went to stand next to Kyle and wait to greet Lady Isabel Banning.

Max:

"excuse me your greatness--your father is here...he wants to speak to you, he says it's urgent." The servant walked out--to show Max the way.
Walking into the room, and there was my father--"Father, I thought I was going to see you later on?" I asked him. He turned around, " I wanted to let you know that I'm very proud of you son, on so many levels but one. You are Twenty years old, and you aren't even courting someone." he did not break his stare away from his son. " The reason I am here is becuause I want to see you married before my time of this planet is over--I need you to promise that son, and live up to it this time. No more having 3 girls at one time, but just being faithful to one. I loved only one woman, your mother--until the day she died. Your Mother would've wanted the same for you. "Dad...I--" I started to reject but he cut me off. "Son, this isn't a question--it's a requirment. If you don't marry, I will cut you off from me, and everything I possess." He sternly told me.
I looked at him in the eyes, "Okay...Alright, but I'm only doing this for you--" I told him as a smile crept onto his face. "There is a party at a friends house tonight that I am going to--I will work my charm and see if 'The One' isn't there waiting for me." he again smiled and patted me on the shoulder, and left the room. Leaving me pondering to my thoughts.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Tess </center>

"Lady, we will be arriving soon," My driver told me, sparing me a glance before turning back to the road. I straightened up at once, smoothing out the wrinkles in my dress caused by the long journey.

"Thank you William," I said, pulling out my little mirror and examining my hair. It looked perfect as always, as did my face. I put it away and then turned to look out the window, taking in my new home. I had to admit, the area was nice, and the houses were absolutely stunning.

I glanced left, noticing a large, palace-like mansion at the top of a hill. I realized instantly that it was my aunt Amy's house; she had sent photographs in her last letter. It wasn't quite as big as my house at home, but it would do.

I saw three women already standing out in front of the palace. One was positively gargantuan, towering over the other two. I assumed that was Isabel; I had heard about her great height from my aunt Diana. The next one was very petite, with blonde hair. I couldn't tell what she looked like from here, but I assumed it was Lady Maria. Standing in front of the two was Aunt Amy, looking young and beautiful despite her age.

"We're here, Miss," William said, pulling the horses to a stop.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Maria...it's is so good to see you...how long has it been?umm...6 months(we give eachother a warm hug,both of us genuinely happy to see the other)There is so much I want to tell you but I guess it'll have to wait for later...Hello Aunty Amy,lovely to see you again.Is Liz here yet or am I the first to arrive?"

Kyle

It had been a long time since I'd seen my step-mother's nieces all together,under one roof.Isabel though very stunning in her own right was tall enough to give any man a complex...poor girl!"Are you ready for the fun father?"...I give him an affectionate jab in his shoulder..."It's just us two men now against five women...hahahahaha!!"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Liz </center>

"Goodbye, Liz," My father says, hugging me. I hug him back tearfully.

"Bye, dad," I say softly, "I'll miss you!"

I turn to my mom next, who is wiping tears from her eyes. "Aw, don't cry," I say, getting all choked up. "You'll make me ever sadder."

"Sorry, Lizzie," she replies, laughing a little and wrapping her arms around me. "Just remember--"

"I'll be fine, mom. I'll remember everything you've told me," I interrupt.

"Well, you'd better go," My father says solemnly. "Don't want to be late."

<center> ****** </center>

The carriage pulls up to a charming house on a hill. I smooth out my dress and hair, sure I look absolutely dreadful from the journey. I wait for my driver to open the door, and then step out, thanking him.

"Thanks John! I'll miss you!" I say, hugging my old friend dearly. Servants were never just servants in my household.

"I'll miss you too Elizabeth," he replies, using my full first name. He's never been able to call me Liz, always sure is was much too informal.

I wave as he gets back into the carriage and drives away. Feeling lonely and a little homesick, I turn back to the house. I spot Maria, Amy, and Isabel at once, and my sadness vanishes. Quickly walking over to them, I throw my arms around Maria.

"Maria!" I squeel happily. "It's been so long!"
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Liz!" I scream pulling her into a warm hug. At least Liz would be here during this awful time. "How are you!" I ask. "Oh it's so great for us all to be together again!" I say happily.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Liz </center>

"Yeah it is!" I replied happily and then turned to Isabel. "Isabel, it's great to see you too," I said, staring up at her. Wow, she was really tall! I gave her a hug too, and then turned to Aunt Amy. "It's wonderful to see you too!" I said, dishing out yet another hug. I beamed around at all of them; my family.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I knew it was too good last when Amy had come. At first I had just ignored her, but when Liz started talking to her I knew I was in trouble. I sighed quitely. "So this is how it begins" I thought.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Lizzie...you look gorgeous as always.I didn't think I'd be so happy to be here but seeing Maria and you makes it all worthwhile"...while Liz was hugging Amy I notice Maria doesn't look too happy,Amy and Liz are busy talking so I quickly pull her aside..."What's wrong Maria?you feeling alright?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LADY MARIA~~~~~
Oh no. I can't get Isabel dragged into this. Not now.
I give her my best fake smile.
"Yeah Im fine!" I tell her. "It's so good to see you" I tell her pulling her into a hug.
I know Isabel can see right through my fake smile, but at least hugging her she doesn't have to see the fake smile.
"So how have you been?" I ask, still hugging her.