Ring Around the Desk (Adult) Ch.12 6/30/05 Complete

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: Thanks to all. I really enjoyed your feedback and I know a couple mentioned they were surprised that this one was going already but, I’ve already started a new PWP only this time it has a little more plot. It will be called Calendar Boys and will be out soon after the last chapter of this fic. So until then… enjoy and thanks again!!

Chapter 11

“Kyle!... harder baby… harder” Tess pleaded as Kyle pounded into her dripping pussy. She was bent over his desk with her skirt bunched around her waist while her husband relentlessly fucked her.

Kyle reached around and began rubbing her clit in fast circles while his other hand pulled at her nipples. Tess started moaning over and over again and bit her lip to hold in her sounds of pleasure. “Fuck baby…” Kyle called out as her pussy fluttered around his dick.

Before she could come down from her high, Kyle quickly pulled out of her and spun her around. Tess grabbed on to him as he lifted her up and sat her down on the desk. His cock pushed back into her slick core and started thrusting in and out. “Fuck Kyle… harder” Tess groaned again.

She loved the feel of her husband’s dick. He always filled her up and made her cum so hard.

Kyle’s hands drifted up and cupped her big breasts in his hands. Leaning forward, he took one red nipple in his mouth and sucked hungrily, nipping and gently pulling it with his teeth until he finally came, blowing his load deep inside her already drenched pussy. “Tess!” he called out and she bit his shoulder as she came a second time.

Tess leaned back against the desk, tired, while Kyle leaned over her, a stiffened nipple still in his mouth and his cock still deeply buried inside her pussy.

~&~&~&~&~&

“Okay, so you’re gonna finish up the Garret case and I’ll take the Lawrence file” Michael agreed. Zan nodded in reply, handing Michael the folder he needed. “Alright, I’ll leave you to it.”

The moment he was gone, Zan dropped the file he’d been looking over and pushed his chair away from the desk. The door to Lori’s adjoining office was closed and he could hear her rifling around in there, most likely still looking up the facts he asked her to check.

Quietly pushing the door open, he slipped inside, watching as her head lifted and her gaze met his. A wide grin spread across her face and she tossed her pencil down, leaning back in the chair. “What can I do for you now, Mr. Evans” she asked, looking up at him with big, inquisitive eyes.

“I can think of a few things” he replied, shutting the door and turning the lock behind him.

Walking around to her side of the desk, he turned her chair and leaned his hands down on the arms. “You can start by letting me fuck you” he told her in a low voice.

“Hmm… I think I can do that” she replied and pushed him back so she could rise from her seat. Zan wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tightly up against his body as his mouth devoured hers. Lori met he kiss with equal fervor and began grinding her hips into his, causing him to release her mouth with a moan.

Zan pulled at her skirt, pushing it, along with her back g-string down her hips. His fingers plunged inside her already wet depths and he slowly stroked her, teasing her while she struggled to get his pants open. “Zan…” she moaned when he started pushing deeper inside her.

Quickly freeing his cock, she took it in her hands, pumping it a few times to tease him back. “Play later, fuck me now” she demanded.

Zan withdrew his fingers and pulled her down on the chair with him so that she straddled his lap.

With no finesse at all, she sunk down on him the same moment he plunged up inside her and both called out as her wet pussy tightly gripped his hard dick. “Now you fuck me” Zan told her.

Lori wasn’t in the mood for nice and slow and started moving, hard and fast against him. “Oh fuck…” Zan swore as she rode him so hard he felt like she literally was fucking him.

“Touch me” she demanded and Zan instantly complied. Rather than mess with her buttons, he lifted her blouse off her frame and pushed her bra down so he could suck on her nipples. Latching on, he sucked on her right breast while his hand kneaded the left one.

Lori moaned in pleasure, sliding her slick pussy over him until she came, holding his cock tight within her walls. “Baby your so fucking wet” Zan groaned in approval and lowered his hands to her hips, using them to push her down harder on his big cock.

“You like that” she asked, clenching her inner muscles on every downward motion.

“Fuck” he swore, throwing his head back as he came hard and fast, just like she was fucking him, and shot his wad inside her. “Damn your such a good fuck” he complimented, softening the words with a sweet kiss.

Lori laughed against him and clenched her muscles one last time, making him moan again. “So are you” she replied, offering his a big smile that he couldn’t help but return.

By the way, all my other fics are being updated today
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

A/N: Well here's the last part. I'm so excited, it's my first completed story. Thank you again to everyone that ever left feed back or read this story, i've really appreciated it all. Hope this chapter doesn't disappoint and it's been fun, thanks!!!!

Chapter 12

“Oh Alex... oh baby that feels so good” Isabel purred and leaned her head back on the couch while Alex knelt before her, eating her out. She continuously ran her fingers through his hair, holding him in place as his tongue fucked her pussy just the way she liked.

His hands drifted up and began tugging on her nipples pleasurably while she bucked her hips in his face, releasing a river of juices that he was happy to lick up. Then placing kisses along her inner thighs, Alex slowly worked his way up, kissing a trail along her taut stomach, up further until he reached her big tits.

He opened his mouth and started sucking on her hard nipple, biting it lightly while his hand started fingering her pussy. “Fuck me… Alex!” she called out when he started rubbing her clit and biting at her other nipple.

~&~&~&~&~&

“How do you want it baby?” Michael asked and slowly teased Maria’s wet pussy folds with the head of his dick.

“I want it hard Michael” Maria moaned. “I want you to fuck me so hard I’ll still feel your dick in me hours after we’re done.” Michael continued to tease her, dipping in and out of her already dripping pussy and in a quick move, he plunged deep inside her, filling her up like she wanted with his big, thick cock.

~&~&~&~&~&

“Oh baby… oh Tess… I’m coming” Kyle called out as he shot his load deep inside his wife’s mouth. She kept on sucking his cock until he was dry, licking all around his dick until he pulled her up and fused his mouth with hers. “You’re turn baby” he whispered in her ear and eased her back on the desk.

Quickly dropping to his knees, Kyle poked his tongue out and began laving at her wet slit. “Hmm… Kyle!” Tess moaned in ecstasy.

His tongue dipped inside her wet hole, swirling and hungrily licking up her juices.

~&~&~&~&~&

“Zan…” Lori moaned, sending incredible sensations up and down his dick as she moaned around it.

The two lay on the carpet in a sixty nine with Lori straddling Zan’s face, sucking his hard cock while he ate her out. Unconsciously, she started moving her hips around when he began bucking up into her mouth. She pumped his cock with her right hand while her left played with his balls.

Zan held her hips, dipping his tongue in and out, fucking her pussy with it until she started screaming, calling out his name.

He wouldn’t let her come down from her high and continued to lick her up and down while she started sucking harder, letting his dick fuck her mouth until he couldn’t take the pleasure anymore and came with a groan low in his throat, shooting his wad down her throat.

~&~&~&~&~&

“Max… fuck baby…hmm…” Liz moaned. She and Max were sitting on his couch, completely naked and making out while she straddled his lap and he fingered her.

“Do you like that baby?” he whispered and added a third finger.

She rode his hand shamelessly, all the while moaning his name and grinding into his crotch. “Yes… hmm… Max!” she called out, coating his fingers with her juices.

~&~&~&~&~&

Quickly switching positions, Alex sat down on the seat and Isabel climbed into his lap. Taking his hard dick in her hand, she pumped him a few times before bringing it to her opening. “Ah…” she moaned as she slowly sunk down on his thick length. She moved slowly at first, riding him so leisurely that she drove both crazy with want.

Alex latched his mouth back to her nipples and lowered his hands to her ass. He started pulling her down on him faster, causing their bodies to slick with sweat and their breathing to come out in harsh pants.

“Baby… you feel so good” Alex stated as he worshipped her breasts.

“Harder… I want you to fuck me harder” Isabel demanded and pushed herself down his cock faster.

Alex thrust up, hitting her clit each time so that she called out in sexy voice, begging him for more. Her pussy started dripping juices down his cock and she slid over him faster until they were fucking so hard she screamed and clawed at his shoulders as she came around him, holding his dick so tight within her wet walls that the pleasure was almost painful.

Alex kept fucking her, bucking his hips up and before long, Isabel started panting and moaning again. “I’m so close…” Alex warned and Isabel seemed to take that as a challenge and rose up until he was almost entirely out of her before plunging down on his hard length. Alex groaned loudly and buried his face in her chest as came, filling her already wet pussy with his seed.

“Hmmm… Alex, you always make me feel so good” Isabel whispered throatily in his ear. “Your dick is always so hard for me.”

“It’s because you’re fucking hot” Alex replied with no shame, causing Isabel to laugh out loud at the comment.

She felt his cock twitch inside her and she was surprised he was still hard after the orgasm he had just had. “Are you ready to fuck me again, because I want your dick so bad” Isabel whimpered.

Rather than answer, Alex lifted his hips up, piercing her with his hard length. Isabel moaned and started to ride him all over again.

~&~&~&~&~&

“Ah… oh… Michael… harder baby” Maria begged. Michael grabbed her hips, holding her steady while he continued to thrust inside her naked body as hard and as fast as she wanted.

They were already on their second round and he felt like he could fuck her for hours. She was hot and her pussy was so wet as it stretched to accommodate his big cock with every stroke. “Do you want more baby?” he asked and trailed one hand down to rub her clit. Maria turned her face into his neck as she came again and Michael couldn’t help but groan at how tight her pussy felt.

As soon as she came down from her high, Michael lifted her up and automatically, Maria’s legs wrapped around his waist. They stumbled over to the wall, their mouths never breaking contact as he started to thrust inside her again.

Maria threw her head back and held on tightly as Michael bounced her on his dick. He was so deep inside her and it felt so good that it only took a few strokes before she was coming again.

“Michael!” she called out as he kept pumping, never giving her the chance to come down so that it felt like one big, continuous orgasm. Maria could hardly take the pleasure anymore as he started pushing harder and faster. She screamed with every downward motion, it was that good.

She was so slick. Michael could feel her juices coating his cock and it finally became too much for him. With a couple more pumps, he exploded inside her. Both were so tired they could barely stand upright. On shaky legs, he carried her to his desk chair and collapsed with her on top of him. Her nipples rubbed against his bare chest and even that felt orgasmic to her.

“That was so fucking good Ria” Michael stated and Maria couldn’t help he little self satisfied smirk that crossed her face.

“Right back at you babe” she replied.

~&~&~&~&~&

Kyle rubbed Tess’ nipples and made love to her mouth while his hand continued to finger her. “Kyle please…” she begged. “I want your cock inside me” she moaned when he started teasing her with it.

“Well I want your pussy” Kyle replied and thrust deep inside her.

“Fuck me baby” Tess demanded and clenched her muscles around him. Kyle groaned loudly and pulled almost completely out before plunging hard back inside her. He repeated the action several times, each thrust causing both to cry out.

After all the oral sex, both were so revved up that they couldn’t last slow for long and began fucking fast and rough.

Kyle held his arms tightly around Tess’ waist so close that there was hardly any space between them. “You feel so good Tessie… ah… so fuckin’ good.”

She reached down between their bodies and grabbed his balls, tugging gently. Kyle placed kisses along his wife’s neck, sucking on her skin to avoid calling out at the feel of her hand on him. “More” she panted.

Kyle loosened his hold and Tess leaned back on the desk so that his cock rubbed her clit. With his hands on her hips, he brought her forward against him and lowered his body over hers to like all around her breast, laving at her nipples with his hot tongue. “Oh Kyle… oh baby… so close… Kyle!” she screamed and let loose more juices while he continued to fuck her.

Sliding in and out faster, Kyle desperately tried to reach his end but the feel of her pussy clenching around him was what finally did it and he almost roared in satisfaction as he blew his load.

Collapsing on top of one another, they both panted harshly, both completely sated and tired.

~&~&~&~&~&

Zan pulled Lori down on top of him and a satisfied moan came from both their mouths. Bracing her hands on his chest, she started lifting up on her knees, rolling her hips forward with every downward motion. Zan prepared for an amazing ride as she slid up and down his hard dick.

“You’re so fucking sexy” he told her as she threw her head back and bit her lip.

“Hmm… Zan” she moaned, riding him slow and shallow at first, only letting the head of his cock inside her pussy until she exploded and her juices ran down his long length. She was so wet now and began fucking him faster, sinking all he way down before lifting back up again.

Zan cupped her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her pink nipples before trailing them down to rest against her clit. “Baby, that feels so good” she said in approval when he started rubbing her all around his dick.

In a surprise move, she rose up off him and turned around on her hands and knees. “Now I want you to fuck me” she looked back and told him. Growling, Zan quickly got up on his knees and plunged back inside her sopping wet pussy. “Ah!” she called out and instantly started pushing back against him, giving the hint that she wanted him to start moving.

It was animalistic and primal the way they moved. Zan reached forward cupping her big tits in his hand and leaned over her as he continued to thrust deep inside her. “Zan!” she yelled out her second orgasm but he didn’t stop until he couldn’t hold out any longer. His dick hardened before he came, shooting his load.

“You are so fuckin’ hot” Zan murmured against her skin.

“Look in a mirror sweetheart” Lori replied as they both got their breathing under control.

~&~&~&~&~&

Max flipped them over on the couch so that Liz was on her back and he was above her. “Max, what are… oh!” she moaned when he lowered his mouth to her pussy and began eating her out. She was so wet from her previous orgasm and he was slowly licking up all her juices. He dipped his tongue in and out of her and used his fingers to rub her clit.

Liz placed both hands over her mouth, trying to muffle the screams that she could hardly hold in. His mouth was heavenly and he quickly built her up to a soul shattering orgasm. “Max!!!” she called out as her body shook in delicious ripples of pleasure.

Trailing open mouth kisses up her body, he licked her nipple, swirling his tongue around the erect peak before sucking it in his mouth, marking her skin before trailing over to the other side and repeating the action. Liz held him to her, still quivering from his earlier ministrations.

Slowly, he trailed up her neck before finally taking her mouth in the same instant he slid inside her dripping wet depths. Swallowing her moans, Max pushed his tongue in and out of her mouth to the same rhythm he was fucking her with.

Liz raised her hips, needing him deeper inside her.

Max pillowed her with his arms, holding her close as he pushed harder. Liz wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him to her as they slowly rocked and picked up speed with every thrust. “Baby… I love you” he moaned and pumped faster.

Liz held on tight as he rode her almost frantically, both searching for release.

“Oh… Max!” Liz screamed and came around his dick, pulling him deeper inside while he continued to thrust.

Rising up on his knees, he held her hips and continued pumping inside her, all the while rubbing her clit so that when he finally came, shooting his seed so deep inside her wet pussy, she came again. Both called out each other’s name as they rode out the waves of their shared orgasm.

Collapsing on top of her, Max buried his face in Liz’s neck, placing little kisses along the sweat slick skin. “Max?” she whispered, hesitantly.

“Hmm…?” he asked.

“Um… did you mean what you said or was that just because… well because you felt good?” she asked in a tentative voice.

Lifting his head so that there eyes met, Max smiled. “I love you Liz” he repeated. “And in fact… I was kind of hoping you’d marry me.”

“What!?”

“This wasn’t how I planned on asking you but… I want you to marry me” he repeated.

“Yes” Liz smiled, pulling his head down to fuse her lips with his. “Yes” she repeated, laughing excitedly while inside her, Max’s cock stirred to life.

~&~&~&~&~&

Max went around, knocking 0n everyone’s door, cocking an eyebrow at the way they all appeared in pairs. “What?” Zan was the first to ask.

“We’re getting married” he stated without preamble, holding Liz’s hand within his.

The room started buzzing with noise as they all came forward to hug and congratulate the happy couple. They all stood around as Max walked up to his parents’ door. Without knocking, he walked in, anxious to tell them the good news and quickly shut the door. “What happened?” Isabel asked at the shocked expression on his face.

“They were having sex” Max stated.
<center>Image