TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - COMPLETE - 7/12/15

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - COMPLETE - 7/12/15

Post by 2004 »

Nice wrap up! Wouldn't mind a sequel though.
Aimee

A Roswellian's Fantasies<center>Image</center>
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

What a lovely ending! Everyone gets on their better life. Perfect ending for our perfect couples :D

Thanks for this beautiful story & wonderful writing! You have set up a high bar for everyone :mrgreen:

(sorry for being such a snail-paced reader :oops: RL is v. hectic :( )

See you around :wink: & take care!
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
PepperChic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by PepperChic »

I don't remember where I stopped reading but the Maria/Kyle thing was gross to me from the beginning and made me want to throw up, and while I appreciate that Tess wasn't the/a villain in this, still super irritated that she was presented as an overall annoying bug in this. Everyone treated Tess like she was shit and never gave her a chance for chapters to explain herself. And from it all, Maria was more of a shit friend than Tess was. I did like the Tess/Max friendship and how Tess/Iz began to bond as sisters. Thanks for not demonizing Tess but, yeah....