True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 25 Oct 9th (WIP)

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 21 pg 17 10/5

Post by francesca »

Thanks for the fb!
CHAPTER 24

MAXP.O.V

Liz and I have been together for 3 months now and people around the office are just starting to find out.

Things have been great, but lately something’s wrong with Liz and I know she is hiding something from me.

When she gets home from work sometimes, she just runs into my arms and holds me, as if she is frightened of something.

I don’t want to pressure her into telling me because I know that in her own time she will come to me.

I just wonder how long that will take and what will happen in the mean time if she doesn’t come to me soon.

I mean, if she is scared of something, maybe she is hurt and I would never want anything to happen to her.

Tess has come back to town recently, but so far she has not hassled me which has been a relief.

It’s probably due to the fact that she does not know where I am living at the moment.

I am living with Liz for a while until my house is finished, because I just sold the house I used to live in with Tess.

Like I said before, things are going great.

“Liz, honey I’m home” I say as I walk into the house with a smirk.

I love coming home to her.

“Max, I’m in the bedroom” she shouts back and I smile as I place my brief case down and make my way to her.

“Hey, what you doing?” I ask when I walk into the bedroom and see her laying in bed, under the covers.

“I don’t feel very good” she states as she forces a chough and I look at her suspiciously.

“Ok” I say, going along with it.

“I’ll call a doctor” I say in concern.

“NO” she screams as I turn to grab the cordless phone and I look at her stunned as I turn back to face her.

She is now sitting up with her back stiff as her wide eyes stare straight at me.

“It’s not that bad” she ensures and I continue to look at her.

“Sweetheart you don’t look sick” I say as I make my way over to the bed and take a seat on the edge next to her.

“Well, I feel it” she shoots back with a pout, as I raise my hand to her forehead to see that she feels fine.

“What’s going on Liz?” I ask and she looks up at me in confusion.

I slid my hand down her arm as I look directly at her, wanting to know the truth.

“What do you mean?” she asks as if she has no idea what I am talking about.

“I’m talking about, what has been bothering you for the last month and a half” I say back and she stares at me.

I know that I said I wanted to give it time and that I knew she would eventually come to me, but seeing her like this is scaring me.

I love her and I want to help her.

“Nothing is wrong with me- you find a problem and then you just have to accuse me don’t you?” she says as she turns in bed so that she is not facing me and pulls the covers over her head.

“Liz, you’ve changed” I state truthfully as I try to turn her while sliding the blanket down so that I can see her sad face.

I face my fears as I state my next sentence praying that it is not the truth.

“If you don’t want to be with me anymore- then tell me before I waste anymore time on you” I say before I can stop the words from leaving my mouth.

She turns around and I see the tears in her eyes as she stares at me with pure hurt shining in her tear filled eyes.

“I think the question is if you don’t want to be with me anymore” she says as she jumps out of bed, tears staining her cheeks as she walks to her closet and picks up a bag, while walking around and throwing clothes into it.

“Waste time with me! That’s what this has all been- I should have known!” she mutters as she finishes packing that bag.

“Where are you going?” I scream a mixture of anger and fear building up inside of me.

“Away from you!” she screams as she runs out the door and I chase after only to have the front door slammed in my face.

What have I done?

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 22 22/5

Post by francesca »

Thankyou for all the feedback! i hope you all enjoy the new part and i'll try to post soon :P
CHAPTER 23

LIZ P.O.V

I stand in front of the door with my hands shaking as I right the door bell, I hear footsteps on the other side and then the door opens.

“Liz, what are you doing here?” Maria asks shocked as she opens the door for me.

Before I can answer I break down into a fit of tears.

“Ohh God Liz what’s wrong?” she asks worriedly as she takes me into her arms and leads my inside to the living room where we sit down.

“I had a fight with, Max” I cry, my heart breaking as I finally hear it out aloud.

“About what?” she asks and I look down at my hands, resting in my lap.

“He said that I’ve changed, and if I don’t want to be with him anymore I should just tell him”

“Have you changed?” Maria asks and I look up at my big sister with sad eyes.

“Yes”

“Ok sweetie, well tell me what happened?” she says as she looks me in the eyes waiting for my answer and I don’t know if I should say it.

“I- i” I start to say but can’t find he right words.

“You what?”

“There’s this guy” I state simply.

“Another guy- you mean your cheating on Max?” she asks a bit shocked and I shake my head from side to side knowing that she has the wrong idea.

“No” I reassure her.

I would never cheat on Max; he is the only one for me.

“Nothing like that Maria- I love Max” I state and then I think about what I just said, while Maria just stares at me as if I have grown another head.

“So, who is he?” she asks changing the subject and getting back to the point.

“He works in E.V.A.N.S.” I state and she nods.

“I don’t really know a lot about him but, his tried things” I say, not really wanting to have this conversation with my sister.

“What kind of things?”

“We meet in the lift- he tried t-to touch me, he said- he said” I begin to stutter.

“He said what Liz?” Maria asks frightened.

SEE YOU SOON LIZ” I say trembling.

“How long ago was this?” Maria asks.

“One and half months ago” I state as I look at her.

“Is that all that happened?” she asks and I shake my head as tears flow down my cheeks freely, when I remember the other unexpected meet I had with my attacker.

“It happened again-” I state.

“In the elevator and the doors closed before I could do anything- he pressed the emergency stop button, he touched me and punched, kicked and tried- he tried to-to” I say hysterically as I cry my eyes out.

“What happened Liz?” Maria asks, her own tears forming in her eyes.

I feel like throwing up when I think of his wondering hands and the horrible marks he left on my body.

“I hit him on the head with my bag and he fell, I press the button to continue, I stayed as far away from him as I could-” I being to explain as she listens intently.

“The doors open but he got up and I couldn’t run he had grabbed my foot and I fell” I say as I think back to that horrible day.

“I scrapped all my knees and when I tried to get up I couldn’t and- and”

“Ohh God” Maria says as I look down.

“The doors they closed on me- there old a-and they didn’t open again when they hit my stomach, I kicked him until he let go and finally managed to get out with only a few cuts and bruises” I state and I look down to my stomach and pull up my shirt revealing a scare.

“Ohh god Lizzie”

“I haven’t let Max touch me in 3 weeks and now he thinks I don’t want him” I state shamefully, disappointed with myself.

“But I’m just afraid that he wont want me when he finds out” I say truthfully.

“Has this guy done anything else?”

“I missed a few days of work, pretending I was sick but when I go to work I get messages- letters, threatening me that if I tell that he’ll do it again” I cry out.

“Ohh Lizzie, you have to tell Max- he can fire the guy. Max is the boss Liz you need to do this” Maria cries and I just shake my head.

“I can’t”

“You have to, or he’ll leave you” she says and that’s when I realise that my worst fear is not that Kyle will hurt me again.

But that I might hurt Max again.

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 24 9/7

Post by francesca »

:P Thankyou for the fb! .. xx

CHAPTER 24

MAX P.O.V

It’s Thursday and Liz hasn’t come home in 3 days, nor has she been at work.

I’m worried.

I’m scared that I lost her and that it’s my entire fault.

I shouldn’t of said the thing I said, that’s not how feel at all.

Nothing I do with Liz could ever be a waste of time, everything with her is perfect and I want that for the rest of my life.

Realising that me saying those things might have ruined my chances of a forever with Liz is the worst feeling in the world.

I can’t loose Liz.

“Mr Evans, Miss Haring is here to see you” I hear my sectary say through the speaker and reply.

“Send her in” I say dreading that moment but knowing that it would happen eventually.

I have to face my demons.

What does she want?

I watch as Tess walks in wearing a short orange dress, which shows off a lot of cleavage.

“Hi Maxwell” she says sultry.

“What do you want Tess?” I ask bluntly, getting straight to the point.

“I want you back” she replies as she makes her way around the desk and stands in front of me.

“I’m willing to do anything” she adds as she licks her lips suggestively.

“Tess I’ve moved on” I say and she looks at me with a smile.

“No you haven’t”

“I have a girlfriend” I add and she just continues to smile, which only angers me more.

“Last I heard she walked out on you” Tess says and my blood begins to boil at this point.

“Tess you better leave before I call security” I state as I look up at her.

News my travel- but not that fast.

“Max I’m sorry that I cheated on you, please Max you have to forgive me- I love you” she pouts one of her many fake faces that usually gets her anything she wants.

But not this time.

“Tess leave” I say forcefully as I turn in my seat, angry that she has made my personal life her business.

“Max, you can’t honestly say you are dumping me” she says and I look at her confused.

“Tess we were over 3 months ago” I state and I see the realisation set in as her smile fades and she huffs.

“But I am curious Tess, where have you been all this time?” I ask.

“I went back home, to visit a friend” she states sweetly, still thinking she may have a chance.

“Who?”

“You don’t know him, his name is Jeff- Jeff Parker” she says and I look at her shocked.

She’s been fucking Liz’s dad.

“Tess, leave now and never come back- if I were you I would go back to fucking Kyle cause that’s as good as you can do” I say as I get up and grab my brief case before walking out the door and leaving.

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 24 July 9th

Post by francesca »

Hey everyone,
Long time no ‘see’. I just wanted to leave a quick note to thank:

keepsmiling7: Thankyou for all your comments and I’m sorry to keep you waiting so long [SMILE]

Addicted2AmberEyes: Thankyou for your feedback. I’m glad you loved the last chapter though it has been so long since I’ve updated I doubt any of us can remember it [WINK]

Natalie36: Thanks so much for your comment, I’m glad you liked the last chapter and I hope you like this one as well.

Cocogurl: I’m back with more and I’m sorry it’s taken so long. Forgive me? I hope you like the next chapter and I’ll try my hardest to be back soon.

Veronica: Hey buddy! lol I’m back with an update.. Finally!!! I’m glad you liked the last chapter and I will update as soon as possible next time. Sorry for the wait… forgiven?

DreamerM&L: Thankyou for your feedback. I’m thrilled that you enjoyed the last chapter and I’m very sorry that I kept you waiting so long for an update.

I’m very very very sorry that I left everyone waiting so long for an update. I hope you can all forgive me but I have been very busy with RL. We have exams coming up very soon and soon after that we have our final big exam for the year. I don’t know when I will get the chance to update again, but I hope it will be soon. So thankyou to everyone who has given feedback and I hope you all enjoy the next, extra-long chapter!

CHAPTER 27

MAX P.O.V

When I get home I am surprised to see that Liz’s car is parked outside.

I walk to the door full of hope, wishing that we can sort out this whole mess and grab my key from my pocket while I open the door absentmindedly.

“Max?” I hear her sweet voice question as I step through the threshold.

“Hey” I say as I look down at her, she is lying on the couch resting, and I have to say that she has never looked more beautiful to me than she does right now.

Its like every time I see her she gets more and more beautiful and every time we go out and men can’t keep their eyes off her, I get more and more jealous.

I never knew love could be this way.

I never knew love could hurt so much.

It hurts so badly because I’m not with her, where I’m meant to be. Because we have been apart and that’s not where our hearts need to be.

“We need to talk” I say, suddenly feeling a little guilty that I talked to Tess earlier and that I know about her disgusting affair.

“Yeah we do” she agrees and she sits up looking sadly at the floor, avoiding my questioning gaze.

“You first” she says and I nod as I sit next to her.

“I saw Tess today” I say and I see her face fall from her position next to me.

I know that sounds awful and I just bet she has gotten the wrong idea, just from that simple sentence.

“What do mean- as in a date or she just showed up?” she asks confused and I can hear the hurt in her voice, as it slowly rips at my heart.

“She showed up at the office, which you would know if you would have come to work” I state as I look at her and I see her look away.

Maybe being snappy isn’t exactly the right way to get through to her.

I need to calm my nerves, calm my self.

“Liz, she did said that she wants me back and all that kind of stuff” I confess, needing to be honest with her.

“Do you want her?”

“What?” I ask a little shock and a little hurt.

How could she think that?

She is my life!

She is my one and only!

“Do you want her back?” she asks and I hear the fear in her voice.

Should I feel bad that, that fear makes me feel hopeful?

“No Liz I don’t, we may have only been dating for a short period but I love you” I admit, finally saying the truth and wanting her to know before I loose her again.

“Ohh Max” she sighs.

“ I love you too” she adds with tears running down her cheeks and I so want to believe that what she is saying is true.

Please, if there is a god let it be true!

“Liz she said something” I say as I look down, not wanting to be the on to tell Liz this.

“What?” she asks.

“Liz, Tess has been with your father for the pass three months” I say, getting it off my chest, but at the same time feeling extremely guilty for having to be the one to hurt her.

“Its ok” she says as she looks away hurt, a far away look in her dazed eyes.

“I don’t have a father anymore” she adds and I look at her to see her avoiding my glace.

I raise her chin up so that her eyes meet mine and they do.

I look into her eyes and say.

“You’ll always have me”

“I know, but that’s what I’m worried about- Max I love you with all my heart and I’m scared that after I tell you what I have to tell you that- that” she stutters out and I feel my worry grow.

What could be so awful that she is so afraid of telling me?

“That what?” I final ask, once I have managed to grab a hold of my voice.

“That you won’t love me anymore” she says with tears in her eyes.

“Liz, I could ever not love you” I say as I pull her into my arms, cradling her small frame against my bigger one.

How could I not love this precious gift?

I recover quickly from her confession, needing to know what has happen once and for all, “Liz, what is it?” I ask.

LIZ P.O.V

“Liz, what is it?” I hear him ask in his delicious voice and in that moment the only thing I want to do is reach over and take his gorgeous face into my hands, kissing him senseless.

But I know that I can’t do that.

It wouldn’t be right for me to kiss him when I don’t have the right to.

He will hate me after I confess what has happened, bust I can not hid this from him any longer.

I love him with all my heart and I know with all of that heart that this is the right thing to do.

If he can not handle it and decides to leave me then it is his decision and I will have to respect that.

Though I know that I will never find someone who will treat me the way he does.

Who will love me the way he does.

“There’s a guy...” I begin to explain and I can feel him stiffen immediately, obviously coming to the wrong conclusion before I even begin to tell him the bad part.

“No, Max it’s not like that” I reassure quickly, slightly devastated that he could even think that possible.

“It’s not?” he asks, needing to be certain.

“No, this guy Max he- he hurts me” I stutter but before I can continue I see Max’s face fall as he pulls me to him tighter.

“What does he do Liz?” He asks, his voice not like I imagined it would be.

Instead of being disgusted, it was concerned.

“He- he tried to touch me- he did touch me and hit me-he wanted t-to” I continue to stutter out, unable to continue.

If you were in my position you would no how hard it is to tell your boyfriend that you were nearly raped twice, by the same guy who has been threatening you that if you tell he will come after you.

You would know how hard it is to tell someone you love that you are afraid to loose them because of some lunatic trying to rape you.

I was afraid that if I tell him, then not only would I be in danger but many Max would be in danger as well.

If Max didn’t leave from being disgusted, then he would go after Kyle.

He would want to make him pay; he would try to make him pay.

He would get hurt.

“Rape you” Max finishes and I can only nod slightly disoriented from my thoughts.

“Max, I was so scared to tell you because I thought you would leave me- I was scared that you might- might”…

“Not love you anymore” he finishes for me again, looking down shamefully.

“Max?” I ask needing to know what he is thinking.

“Who is he and how did this happen?” he asks and when he looks up I see the anger shining in his beautiful amber eyes.

“In the elevator at work, he got angry when I rejected him and he tried to -you know- I got away, that was about a month and a half ago” I say and I watch as realisation hits him.

“That’s when you started to act weird”

“And then he did it a second time, it was about three weeks ago” I add.

“That’s when you stopped showing up for work and pretended you were sick” he says as he runs his hands through his hair, something he does when he is frustrated.

“That’s when we stopped- begin intimate” he adds as he puts his head in his hands.

“Three weeks ago h-he umm, pressed the emergency stop button” I begin to explain and as soon as I start I see Max raise his head.

“Ummm, he was punching and kicking- he tried to lift my skirt, but I hit him across the head with my bag, I pressed the button for the elevator to continue- but when the doors open he grabbed my foot” I explain going over the events in my head.

One by one they began haunting me again.

“What happened next?” Max asks from beside me as he watches me closely.

“I tripped, and the doors- they umm” I say looking anywhere but at him.

“They closed” I whisper, but he hears me.

“Ohh my” I hear him sigh as he leans back.

Those darn old, crappy elevators!

“I kicked and he let go I managed to squeeze my way out, but I was cut and there were bruises, that’s why I haven’t- we haven’t made love” I correct as I look at him tearfully.

“I have scares that are going to stay with me for life, scares that I am ashamed of- I didn’t want the one person I love to see how ugly I look now” I admit.

“Baby, show me” Max pleads and I switch my glaze to him.

I nod as I stand closing my eyes as the tears run down my face, rasing my shirt slightly so Max can see.

“Ohh god baby” he says, and I quickly pull my shirt down hiding it from his view.

“What did he do next?” Max asks once I am sitting again.

“Nothing, I think he got scared too, when I got stuck- but I’ve only been receiving letters” I say and he nods.

“Honey I’m sorry” Max says to my disbelief and I turn to him confused.

“For what?”

“I should have known, but instead I just- I just blamed you” he says as he closes his eyes ashamed of himself.

Tears of regret now forming in his beautiful eyes.

“I love you Liz” he cries and I look into his loving eyes.

“I’ll love you forever” he adds as he grabs by hands and gently brings them to his lips where he kisses them.

“And who ever this guy is- he’ll pay”…

MAX P.O.V

It’s 1.30 at night and I can’t go to sleep.

Horrible images of what I can only imagine Liz has gone through running through my head, promising terrifying dreams.

I look down at my angel who is sleeping in my arms with her head buried in the crook of my neck.

After seeing the scar on Liz’s stomach, I was shocked and in pain.

Not only shocked that someone would hurt someone as kind and caring as Liz, but that Liz felt as if she couldn’t tell me.

But I’m glad that she did.

I know that it was hard for her, that’s why I stopped her from telling me anymore. We have tomorrow to talk about that.

I just needed her to know that I loved her.

I needed to show her that I loved her.

So we spent the rest of the night making love and I kissed ever scar on her perfect stomach, and with every kiss I felt more anger rise in my bones and I promised myself.

I promised Liz at that moment-

That I would find the guy who did this and that he will pay.

“Max” Liz sighs as she turns around slowly in my arms and her beautiful chocolate eyes flutter open to meet mine.

“Sweetheart, go back to sleep” I say with a smile as I kiss her soft lips.

I’ve missed being this close to her.

Begin able to hold her perfect body in my arms and being able to make love to her is something I will always treasure.

“I’m not tired” she says as her eyes close again and I smile.

“You are baby, it’s late -I love you- and you need your rest” I say and she nods as she curls into my embrace, snuggling into my left side and wrapping her perfect legs onto mine.

“Max?”

“Yeah?” I ask as I brush back her hair.

“If I come to work tomorrow” she says and I nod eager for her to continue.

“What baby?”

“Will you protect me from Kyle?” she asks as she drifts off to sleep and my arms tighten around her with realisation.

KYLE!

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570