True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 25 Oct 9th (WIP)

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

CHAPTER 12

LIZ P.O.V

Its 6 o’clock and I just got home.

I run to the bathroom happily and turn on the water to the right temperature while removing my clothes.

I step in and sigh.

I do not believe I have a date with Max Evans.

I have a date with my boss and I could care less that I work for him.

When I saw those numbers and letters in that file today, I felt so jealous that I felt like personally paying those girls a visit.

But when Max said that he felt nothing for them, it kind of made me realise that I was the one he did feel something for.

Maybe it was just as awkward for him? Just like I thought that if we had a relationship it might interfere because he is my boss, maybe he thought that it might be awkward for him because I am his employee.

A smile touches my lips as I think of the kiss we shared in the lift.

Such passion was in it that I was left so weak in the knees and so blinded.

But I’m glad that Max said what he said.

I’m glad that he said that he didn’t want our first time to be in the lift because neither would I.

Like I said before- blinded.

I step out of the shower sometime later and look at the clothes in my closet.

I have no idea what to wear.

Through all that happened I guess I forgot to ask what I should wear tonight on our date.

I look at the time and notice that it is 6.20 I have exactly 40 minuets to pick something, do my hair finish my make-up.

Ohh god, I need Maria.

I run over to the phone and press speed diel.

“Hello”

“Ria, I need your help” I state as I close my eyes.

Those are the last words you want to tell your sister.

Its like they get some kind of pleasure out of you needing them to do something for you and they hold it against you next time they want you to help them.

The last things you want to tell your sister… it makes them think that they are extra special and all.

“Why?”

“I have a date” I state blankly.

“Ohh and you expect me to come out of my time, just to come over and do your hair and make-up-” she starts to ramble on and I cut in or else I will not be ready by 7.

“Yes, that’s what I want Maria” I state, making her think that she’s right.

That’s the only way to get them to shut-up- when you say ‘Yes your right, I’m wrong’.

“Please, I’ll do anything” I add then when she doesn’t budge.

I am soo going to regret that.

“Ok, I’ll be there in 5 minuets” she says before hanging up and I sigh as I fall on my bed think of Max.

I love day dreaming.

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

CHAPTER 13

MAX P.O.V

It’s exactly 7 o’clock when I ring he door bell and I shift on my feet nervously.

I am right on time.

I know that girls love a guy that isn’t late.

I forgot to mention that we would be wearing fancy clothes, but I hope she won’t be too upset.

I am wearing a black pin strip suit with a powder blue button up dress shirt underneath with a few buttons undone.

When the door opens I almost faint when I lay my eyes on her.

“Hey, I hope I’m not too dressed up” she says as she looks at me with a bright smile.

She is wearing a black dress that rest at mid thigh, showing off just enough of her tanned legs. It has a low cut neck line which gives a perfect view of her tanned cleavage.

The dress fits perfectly hugging her curves as she moves.

“No, that’s wow” I say lost for words.

“Thanks” she replies as she giggles.

“Are we ready to go?” I ask as I out stretch my hand and she takes it willingly.

“Yeah” she smiles and we set off.

Once outside we hop into my car and I drive us to our destination.

Once there, I park and turn to look at the beauty sitting next to me.

“We’re going here?” she asks in shock.

“Yes we are sweetheart” I announce and her face falls as she nibbles on her bottom lip.

Damn that is hot…

I hop out of the car and walk around to the other side to help her out.

Once we are out I take her hand and lead her to the entrance of ‘Il Crintant’.

‘Il Crintant’ is one of the biggest and boldest restaurants in Roswell, the owner Crintant Torinno just happens to be a close friend of mine and I managed to get us a reservation.

“Max, this is absolutely beautiful” she says as we step inside and the waiter shows us to our table.

“Not as beautiful as you” I find myself saying and watch as she blushes.

“How did you manage to get a reservation?” she asks once we take our seats and we are waiting for our orders.

“Crintant is actually a friend of mine” I state and Liz nods surprised.

“Wow Max, no ones ever taken me somewhere so nice before” she says then and I look at her to see her sparkling eyes.

“I’m used to Burger King and McDonald” she says and I chuckle, while wondering what kind of idiots she’s been dating.

“Well, I’m glad you like it” I say with a smile.

I’m going to give her the best night of her life.

LIZ P.O.V

‘Il Crintant’ was perfect.

We had dinner and desert and we danced for ages, but the best was desert when we feed each other.

Awww, I could feel my heart melting.

A couple sitting next to us actually thought we were honeymooners and instead of correcting them, we played along with it.

After we leave ‘Il Crintant’ we decide to go for a walk instead of going home early.

I had a great time so far.

I meant what I said earlier, no one has ever taken me out on a date to somewhere so nice, I really am used to burger and fries.

I guess that just shows that Max really does care for me, and I just hope that he knows how I feel for him as well.

I must admit though …

I am still a bit nervous about dating Max, but I don’t know which part scares me the most.

The fact that he is my boss?

Or the fact that I have never felt the way I feel for him for anyone else?

We walk to the park and I look up at the stars which are shining in the sky, above us and sigh.

“Max I want to admit something” I say as I stop walking and grab his hand.

“What is it?” he asks concerned.

“Max, at first I didn’t want to be with you because I didn’t want people to think that the only reason I got my job was because I was fooling around with the boss” I admit and continue.

“It scared me to think what others might think of me” I say and I look to Max to see him staring back at me.

“But now I realise that maybe, it wouldn’t be too bad to be with someone who respects you and treats you like you’re the only thing that matters and I’ve come to see that I really don’t give a damn about what anyone else thinks, this is what I want” I say blushing as I think about the restaurant and how sweet he was to me.

“I was hope I didn’t loose my chance” I say finally gaining the courage to meet his eyes and I see pure happiness shining back at me.

“You didn’t loose your chance, you never will” he says and I lean up on my tip toes as he leans down and we meet in a heated kiss.

‘Yay!’

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 12-13 26/12

Post by francesca »

Hi Everyone!
I hope everyones holiday was great and by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR ... (a little late). I'd like to say a quick thankyou to all the fantastic people who posted replies, i am so glad that you all like the story and i hope you like this next part aswell.

Behrgirl21:Thanks for the feedback i'm thrilled that you like the story :)
katydid: I'm Here :D, sorry for the wait and thankyou for the feedback!
keepsmiling7: Sorry for the wait :) & thankyou!
Addicted2AmberEyes: LoL i bet you thought that would take forever, but yes Finally! :lol:
Cocogurl: Glad you loved it :D
Natalie36: No problem :D thanks!
martine: LoL don't we all? :lol: Thanks for the Feedback1
begonia9508: Thankyou!
roswell3053: Thanks for you feedback! :P

CHAPTER 14

MAX P.O.V

She leans up on her tip toes as I bend slightly to meet her half way in a heated kiss, as our passion and desire rise to the surface.

I capture her lips in mine and run my tongue along her bottom lip begging for entrance, which she grants moments later.

I slide my tongue into her mouth as I feel her tongue brush against mine, feeing a slow vibration as she moans deeply.

When we pull apart she smiles up at me and I grin back down at her.

“How bout we take this somewhere more private” I suggest as I look around to see that we have brought a crowed of ‘awwing’ people.

I watch as Liz turns and looks around embarrassed before nodding.

I wrap an arm around her waist before leading her back to my car.

“So, where to? My place or yours?” Liz asks as she turns questioning eyes to me.

“How bout yours- I haven’t been able to sleep very well knowing what happened in that house” I state and she nods knowingly, as she reaches out her hand and places it to top of mine so that they rest on the gear stick.

“How have you been?” she asks referring to the break up.

“Great, I have you” I reply with a smirk and she blushes.

“Have you thought about moving, you know if it becomes too hard?” she asks and I nod.

“Yeah, I thought about it and I’ve decided to have a custom house built” I state excitedly.

“Wow”

“Yeah, I just thought why not, I mean change location so that I can be closer to work and I can live in a house that I know has no bad memories” I explain and she nods as she sends me a small smile.

“I must warn you” she says and I turn to her in question.

“My house is not what you would expect” she says sadly and I place a hand on her thigh reassuringly.

“I’m sure it’s perfect” I state.

We arrive at her house 20 minutes after, with her telling me direction as we talk about work, relationships and our families.

“Here we are” she says as she looks at her house from the passenger seat.

“Home sweet home”.

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 15 21/1

Post by francesca »

pandas2001, veronica, roswell3053, Addicted2AmberEyes, keepsmiling7, martine, Natalie36, begonia9508 Thankyou for the feedback, i hope you all enjoy the next chapter :D

CHAPTER 15

LIZ P.O.V

I’m a bit nervous considering that Max lives in a huge mansion and I live in a match box.

I mean he picked me up earlier, but it’s not like he saw the inside of it.

The messy, small environment that I live in…

“Here we are” I say as I look at my house from the passenger seat and smile at Max slightly.

“Home sweet home”.

Once we are out of the car I grab my keys and open the front door.

“If it’s too messy-” I start to explain but he places his finger to my lips to silence my next words.

“It’s fine” he says with a smile and I nod slowly.

I push the door open and Max walks in, while I close the door.

“It’s roomy” Max says as he smiles while looking around my ‘shit box’.

“Thanks” I say as I look down.

“Hey, what’s with the sad face?” he asks as he walks over to my and cradles my face in his hands.

“Nothing, do you want a drink?” I ask easily changing the subject.

“No” he replies as he continues to look around.

“Do you want a tour?” I ask as I giggle slightly.

“Sure, a tour would be great” he says as he walks back over to me with a sexy smile, while wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Well this is the living room, slash kitchen and the toilets down the hall and my bedroom is the room on the right, and on the left bathroom” I state, not moving one foot.

“That was a quick tour” he whispers into my ear and his breathe on my neck drives me crazy.

“Yeah, small house” I state as I turn in his arms so that I am facing him, while biting my bottom lip.

“You look so sexy when you do that” he says and I blush as I drop my bottom lip and he chuckles as he leans down slightly and takes my lips in a passionate kiss.

“Mmmmm-Max” I moan when we pull apart and his lips come into contact with my neck.

“Lizzz” he sighs out as he brings his eyes up to meet mine.

“How bout we move this tour to the bedroom?”

‘Oh god, help me!’

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 15 21/1

Post by francesca »

Thankyou to roswell3053, Natalie36, begonia9508, martine, believer_evans, veronica, Cocogurl & pinkslipper for your feedback, i appriciate your comments :) and p.s. sorry for the last chapter ... i know it was short.
CHAPTER 16

MAX P.O.V

“How bout we move this tour to the bedroom?” I suggest and Liz nods slowly.

As we make our way up to her bedroom, i pick her light weight up in my arms and I gently lay her on the bed, while she smiles up at me nervously.

I attach my lips to hers in a sweet passionate kiss as I lie down next to her.

She parts her thighs slightly and I lean in further as I trail hot, open mouth kisses down her neck.

When I pull away I look deep into her eyes again before asking.

“Are you sure you want to do this, beautiful? there's no going back”

“I could get a raise” she jokes and I chuckle, as I slowly raise her hands above her head while reaching down to remove her dress.

Her hands work on unbuckling my belt before unzipping my dress pants and sliding them down my legs.

My hands travel behind her till I reach her bra strap as I undo it and slid it down her arms before throwing it to the floor unthought of.

She runs her hand up to the top of my shirt and unbuttons it slowly before pushing it off of my shoulders and sliding her hands down my chest, sending chills shooting through me.

“You’re perfect” I can’t help but say as I stare down at the beauty lying beneath me.

She blushes and it causes me to grow harder as I lean down to brush my lips with hers once again.

Her hands travel down pass my chest and to the waist of my boxer shorts where she slides her hand inside, teasing me with her slender digits.

I groan at the torture and she smiles wickedly, content to see me dying with desire.

Sliding her other hand to the waist band of my boxers, she pushes them down my legs leaving me bare.

I smile down at her as my hands make a torturingly slow journey down her abdomen to the side of her panties.

Sending her a sly grin, i disappear under the covers leaving a trail of kisses as i make my way to my destination.

I slowly remove her underwear before i come face to face with her heat.

The first taste of her sends me flying into heaven, though i know with what i'm doing to her i should be in hell.

I can't get enought of her, but i dont want tis to be over yet.

I pull away from her wetness and lick my lips dry as i slide up her body, her head is thrown back against the pillow and her heair is fanned out.

She looks irresistable and i can't help but lean down and kiss her parted lips, slipping my tongue into her mouth and making love the way i wish our bodies would.

Her moan erges me on and before i know it i am positioning myself at her entrance.

I know that she is covered because when i asked she had told me that she’s been on the pill for the last year.

The only thing stopping me from taking her right now is the last bit of reasurance that this is what she wants.

When her eyes meet mine and i see the love and compassion looking back at me, i know my answer.

“Ohh Max” I hear her moan and I groan at how responsive she is.

I slide into her with one deep thrust, before pulling myself all the way out with a small grunt.

‘She’s so perfect’

I continue to slide in and out of her faster and faster finding a rhythm.

“Liz” I groan as I start to push harder, lifting her knees higher and wrapping her legs on my waist so that i can feel all of her.

“Oh Max, harder” she cries and I do not deny her anything as I begin to thrust in and out of her harder, with her meeting me with each push.

I look down at Liz to find the sweat forming on her forehead and her eyes closed in bliss, as she continues to breathe erratically.

“Oh Fuck Liz” I cry out when I feel her walls start to contract around me moments later, milking me of my seed.

“Deeper!” she cries out panting as she raises her hips up to met my thrusts.

“Maxxx!” she cries as she reachers her peak and I soon find myself collapsing on top of her.

“Lizzzzzzzzz”.

I roll off of her once I am recovered and pull her gently into my arms while kissing her forehead.

“That was-” I start to say and Liz smiles as she snuggles deeper into my embrace.

“Perfect” she answers and I agree.

“Perfect”

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 16 29/1

Post by francesca »

Thankyou to everyone who left feedback! i am glad you all enjoyed the chapter and left a comment, i hope you enjoy this next part and let me know what you think!
Thankyou to: keepsmiling7, veronica (phone cut out :(), Cocogurl, begonia9508, roswell3053 & Natalie36 ... P.S. I'll update soon because its short :)

CHAPTER 17

MAX P.O.V

“Morning beautiful” I say when her eyes slowly flutter open and she turns to me with a bright smile.

“Morning handsome” she replies and I blush slightly.

“You’re gonna be late for work” I state with a smirk as I watch her stretch.

“Ohh no, my boss is going to fire me” she exclaims with such emotion.

“Now your boss doesn’t sound too great” I say as I raise an eye in question.

So what does Liz Parker think of her boss?

Me!- duh!

“Ohh well, he was a bit of a dickhead at first but once you get to know him is a pretty nice guy” she says as she grins.

“A dickhead?”

“Yes”

“You thought I was a dickhead?” I ask jokingly as I stare at her in shock.

“Well at first yes” she says as she laughs at my attempt of a pout.

“Really?”

“Really”

“I’ll show you” I say as I begin to tickle her under the covers, playfully but it soon turns passionate and I find myself staring down at her.

“I should call in sick” Liz states as she stares up at me while nipping at her lip.

“No need, I won’t fire you” I state with a smile and she giggles slightly.

“Do you want some breakfast?” she asks unsure of what comes next.

“Breakfast sounds great” I state and she smiles at me before shifting out of bed and onto her feet.

“How bout I help?” I ask hopeful, not wanting to leave her side.

“That sounds perfect” she states and I jump out of bed and throw on my boxers while Liz put on my dress shirt.

“You look good in that” I state and she blushes before winking at me and making her way to the kitchen with me following.

I don’t know what it is.

But seeing her in my shirt makes me feel possessive.

Like she’s mine and only mine and no one else can have her.

We make breakfast together in her small kitchen, bumping slightly as we move, but loving the contact between us.

Before we know it breakfast is ready and we smile at each other before heading back to the bedroom for breakfast in bed.

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 16 29/1

Post by francesca »

Sorry guys ... it was even shorter than i thought so i'll leave two [parts today :) enjoy!

CHAPTER 18

LIZ P.O.V
We are in bed eating the breakfast we made together, while talking and asking each other questions.

“Favourite colour?” I ask.

“Black, you?”

“Blue” I state and he aww’s.

“Favourite movie?” he asks as he grabs a piece of toast.

“Ummm, Die Hard” I state with a grin and I see his eyes rise in surprise.

“You?” I ask.

“Rocky” he states with a boyish grin.

“Favourite flower?” I ask, thinking that I choose the wrong question.

Guys don’t like flowers stupid….

“Lilies, you?” he sates to my surprise and I answer truthfully.

“White roses”

“So if I brought you red roses you wouldn’t like em?” he asks playfully and I shake my head.

“Only white” I say with an innocent smile.

“Ok, lets get to the personal questions now” he says with a sly grin, plastering his face.

“Ok” I say nervously.

“Your first time was when?” he asks as he looks up from his plate to look at me.

“Ummm- when I was 21” I state not wanting to get into details.

“You?” I ask before he can ask anymore questions.

“17” he admits and I look up a little shocked.

“Really?”

“Yeah” he states as he looks down at his hands.

“Who with?” I find myself asking before I can stop myself.

“My first girlfriend of 9 months, Sabrina” he states as he looks at me so that can tell he is not lying.

“Who was your with?” he asks.

“Sam”

“And he was?” he ask.

“My boyfriend”

“That’s all your going to tell me isn’t it?” he asks amused and I chuckle slightly before replying.

“It was kind of a first and ‘want to be last’ thing” I state as I look at the confusion on his face.

“In other words?”

“It was a disaster” I state shamefully.

“What happened?” he asks curiously, and I look at him embarrassed.

“I am not going to explain to my boyfriend how my first attempt at sex was” I say with out realising what I just said until I had.

“I mean…” I start to correct.

“Are you calling me your boyfriend?” Max asks with a smile and I look up with red cheeks.

“Well, I ummm-”

“Only if I can call you my girlfriend?” Max says as he looks at me, while sending me a sexy smile.

“You want me to be your girlfriend?” I ask in shock.

“Well now that is a personal question, ummm, let me see the easiest way to answer that would be- yes” he says and I laugh as I launch myself into his arms and kiss him senseless.

“You do realise you aren’t getting away without telling me bout your first time” he says and I pull away and I chuckle preparing to tell him.

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 17 & 18 10/2

Post by francesca »

Thankyou to everyone who left feedback!

CHAPTER 19

MAX P.O.V

It’s been two weeks since Liz and I made love and it has also been two weeks since Liz and I became boyfriend and girlfriend, which is great.

I know it was a bit soon, because I only broke up with Tess 3 weeks before but it was the best decision i have ever made.

In the 2 weeks that we have been together I have been spending my time at Liz’s house while I am currently selling my house and they start to build my other custom house, which might I add I am ecstatic about.

Liz and I have managed to keep it quiet at work, so no body does know about our relationship at the moment.

KNOCK KNOCK

I hear a knock at the door and call out.

“Come in” when I look up I am shocked to see Liz standing in front of me with a bright smile.

“Hey sexy” she says sultry and I lean back in my chair as I eye her up and down.

“Hey beautiful”

She is wearing a light pink shirt with is tight fitting, with a couple of buttons undone, she is also wearing a very, very small black pin strip skirt with black ‘fuck me’ boots.

“You look, good enough to eat” I say as I look up at her and wink.

She smiles as she makes her way over to me before straddling me in my chair.

“Baby ummm, whatcha doing?” I ask as I close my eyes in bliss when her hands travel inside my pants and I buck of the seat.

“Working” she replies as she trails kisses down my neck leaving her mark.

“Is the door locked?” I ask.

“No” she states bluntly and I look at her surprised.

“It’s more fun knowing that we can be caught at any minute” she says as she smiles at me.

“Yeah, makes me feel like a teenager again” I state as I run my hands up and down her sides.

“Maxxx” she moans when my hands find their way under her skirt, which now rest above her hips.

“Fuccck” I cry out when her long fingers manage to wrap themselves around my hardness.

I am just about to lift her off of the chair and place her on my desk when the door flies open and my sectary walks in.

“Oh My God- I’m so sorry Mr Evans” she says as she covers her eyes and I chuckle as Liz climbs off of me and begins to giggle.

“It’s ok Stacy” I say as she walks out of the room with her hands still covering her eyes.

“I’ll see you tonight” Liz says as she blows me a kiss before walking out the door, and my mouth falls open in shock.

“You can’t do that to me” I shout after her but she only turns around to smile and wink.

“You tease”

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 19 AN 22/3

Post by francesca »

Hey! I'm Back did ya miss me?

CHAPTER 20

LIZ P.O.V

It’s 7.45 and I am on my way out of the office.

I can not wait to go home and have I shower I feel so tried and really need to relax. I have a good feeling Max will be able to help with that.

I press the down button on the elevator and wait patiently as it reaches my floor.

I sigh as I remember my day. It was fairly uneventful and that probably has something to do with the fact that Max left early today because he had to go and finalise some designs for his house.

I guess after that I wasn’t so eager on staying, but rather going home and waiting since he said that he would come over later tonight.

I am planing on making a nice dinner with some baked potatoes and a cooked chicken and if he’s lucky maybe after I can be his desert.

Ding!

The doors of the elevator open and I step inside pressing the button that leads to the parking lot.

I wait for the doors to close and just as they begin to a man stumble’s to keep them open.

Being polite I place my hand on the door to stop it from shutting on him. These old elevators don’t work all that well but at least they make it from a to b.

The man thanks me as he steps inside.

“Thankyou” he slurs as he eyes me carefully and I nod with a fake smile.

I don’t appreciate the way he seems to be checking me out and he doesn’t even have the curtesy to make it look like his not.

“My names Kyle” he introduces and I turn to regard him with a small smile.

“Nice to meet you Kyle” I say as I shake his offering hand.

I don’t want to be rude.

But then again I after the day I just had I just want to be in Max’s arms.

“I’m Liz” I reply.

“Nice to meet you too, Liz” he says as he winks at me.

I pull my hand back and turn to the front of the elevator again, waiting for the doors to open so that I can get away from this creep.

“So what floor do you work on?” he asks and I answer.

“6th, you?” I ask, truly not interested.

“7th, just on top of you” he says and I turn to him to see him licking his lips seductively.

Creep, hmmm I think that may have been an understatement.

“Yeah” I say as I turn around to see that the lift is still on the 3rd floor.

Damn these old elevators!

“You got a boyfriend, Liz?” he asks and I look away not wanting to reply.

This guy is rude! I don’t even know him and he’s asking me a question that I haven’t even wanted to answer my mum about.

“Do you want one?” he adds as he steps closer and my heart begins to jump.

The anger I have is slowly turning into fear as I realise just how big this guy is compared to me and how far he towers over me because of my short hight.

…Please open …

…Please open …

…Please open …

I begin to pray begging that the doors will open, with my hand clutching my handbag to ease my nervousness.

Just as he goes to lay a hand on my thigh the doors finally open and I rush out of the lift and jog to my car.

I see him stumble out of the lift, clearly surprised by my actions.

I guess he has never been rejected before.

As he tries to make his way over to me, obviously frustrated and angry that I rejected him I manage to open the door with shaky hands

I jump in just in time to lock it before he can reach me.

I drive off with him glaring at me evilly and the last thing I hear before I leave the parking lot is-

“SEE YOU SOON LIZ!”

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L Adult AU) ch 20 pg 16 11/4

Post by francesca »

Hey everyone, thankyou for the feedback and i hope you all like the new part. Hopefully i will be back very soon with a new one and sorry for the wait. Francesca xox

CHAPTER 21

LIZ P.O.V

When I get home I bolt from my car and run to the door, pulling out my keys with shaky hands.

“SEE YOU SOON LIZ”…

Those words keep repeating in my head and I wonder what the hell just happened.

I quickly push the key into the lock and throw the door open making sure to lock it behind me.

That guy was honestly creepy.

The way he looked at me.

The way he talked.

The way he went to touch me.

The things he said.

I think as I lean my head on the front door, facing it.

I shiver as I relive it, I feel like such an idiot for letting his words scare me the way they are, but for some reason I get the feeling that I will be seeing him again and I dread the thought of that.

What would he do to me next time?

At that question I shiver, sending a silent prayer that I will never have to see that guy again.

I feel arms encircle around my waist and I shout as I turn around in fear, ready to attack.

“Liz, baby it’s me” Max says when I go to hit him.

I see him standing in front of me with a confused expression on his face, as he slowly raises his hand to stroke my cheek ensuring me that he was really there and did not mean me any harm.

“Max” I sigh as I slump against him, trembling.

I feel stupid again as I begin to contemplate telling Max.

There is no reason to, right?

“SEE YOU SOON LIZ”…

“What’s wrong, beautiful?” I hear Max’s concerned voice say and I just pull him tighter to me, needing to feel his arms around me, knowing that when I am in his strong arms, I will be safe.

“Nothing, I just- I just need you to hold me” I say deciding not to tell Max, knowing that if I tell him that he will think that I am totally stupid for getting scared over such a little thing.

“You know you can tell me anything, right?” Max asks as he pulls away and I nod as I look up into his amber eyes.

“I know”-

TBC…
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570