PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Hello, everyone! Sorry I haven't been around but somebody has been messing with our cable box in the apartment complex and messed up our internet and cable connection. I'll be catching up over the next couple of days. Thanks!

Beth
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Okay, wanted to give a heads up because I don't know how much posting I'll be able to get out between now and Tues...

Our current landlord decided to be a jerk and tell us we had to be out by the end of this month, now we had been told earlier in the day that our lease was set to be signed again with the changes in people. So, we hadn't been planning on having to move. Now, however we have to. Luckily we have found another home, the house will be a 4 bedroom which will allow us to be networked through each bedroom. I will have net as soon as possible... but depending on how long it takes for the set up to be done, it could be a couple of weeks without complete access.

We start moving things on Tuesday and things should hopefully be ready before then. Anyway, I'm still working on some posts for certain games, then maybe when I'm completely settled I will be able to pick up where I was on other games as well.

Those in Roswell Next Gen... please be patient... I am working on LONG posts for each of my characters, or most of them anyway and will be posting them at the same time.

In my absense, the following people have permission to use my characters AS LONG as they aren't over done.

Magikhands
Madroswellfan
KarenEvans
alizaleven
FaithfulAngel24
RiaRath101
Katnotkath

Note to Emmylala:
Hope to see you in RP's soon :D
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have extended my holiday till the 14th so I will only be back home on the 15th,but I'll still be posting.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Hi everyone! *waves* I am not back from school, but I will be RPGing, but not a whole lot. I just need something to relief the stress from school.

I hope everyone missed me :)

~Nadine~
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

I'm not actually away, but my mom's in town visiting. I should hopefully be able to post tonight. :)

~Shannon
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

I know I'm behind again, and I'm sorry, but I go on a big trip today to see someone rather close to here lol, and I don't know how much, if any posting I'll be able to do over the next eight or so days... When I come back, I'll see what I can do about catching up, and I do apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused. If it's really neccessary, Isabelle, Stormwolfstone and MadroswellFan have permission to use my characters to an extent...

Kat
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

I won't be posting either tomorrow or day after, at all.
I will be back on Tuesday.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Okay, I know I said this before... however things were strange and kind of changed around a bit so I hadn't completed my move yet. I will have net as soon as possible... but depending on how long it takes for the set up to be done, it could be a couple of weeks or so without complete access. I will be able to use other people's net in the meantime, sparingly. However, it will not be often.

Anyway, I'm still working on some posts for certain games, then maybe when I'm completely settled I will be able to pick up where I was on other games as well. I will be working on the posts a great deal while I'm offline. Hoping to be able to come back and post like crazy.

Knights of Darkness: When I get back, I will start this game properly. I do have posts ready and a couple JP's in the works... to get things started, but I don't feel it's fair for me to start it and then vanish on you.

In my absense, the following people have permission to use my characters AS LONG as they aren't over done. I really don't want to come back and find that the characters I have are suddenly pregnant when they shouldn't be... talking marriage when it's not their nature... talking about children when they wouldn't or something like that lol

Magikhands
Madroswellfan
KarenEvans
alizaleven
FaithfulAngel24
RiaRath101
Katnotkath
Isabelle
Nightshadeisis
Louloulou

Note to Emmylala:
Hope to see you in RP's soon (And if I have Maria in any games, whether they are my own or another and the owner doesn't mind... I'd love it if you wanted to temp them for me :D or any other characters for that matter. I miss writing with you. )
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.