nefarious_liaison's fictions

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

nefarious_liaison
Enthusiastic Roswellian

nefarious_liaison's fictions

Post by nefarious_liaison »

Works in Progress

Disillusionment [Last Updated: 28 April 2006]
Summary: Predominantly A/I, but involves all characters. Pre "To Serve and Protect." Isabel's pregnant. Hers and Alex's worlds have been completely turned upside down and inside out, as have the lives of their friends. Friendships are holding by a thread, relationships are distant, and loyalties are tested. Can a group of friends truly come together when it's needed most? Through thick and thin?

Complete

Wearing Down
Summary: (This story is based on a song challenge by Chrisken.) A/I. Post "Disturbing Behavior." Alex has returned from Sweden with a new attitude and persona. He's confident, cool, and no longer the lovesick puppy that trailed hot on Isabel's heels. Unfortunately, his plan to rid himself of a fatal crush backfired . . . he's caught Isabel's interest. After catering to her every whim for so long, will his feelings finally be reciprocated?

Crashed Into Dust
Summary: (This is an alternate ending to what happened between Jesse and Isabel in "Who Died and Made You King?". Characters involved: Isabel, Jesse, and Alex.) Both Isabel and Jesse have lived in a state of illusion until their world came crashing down around them. It's hard to stomach the lies that once covered the truth and accept that things are going to be different. Sometimes . . . it's better to take the easy road home and affiliate yourself with the familiar backstreets once again.
Last edited by nefarious_liaison on Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:55 am, edited 14 times in total.
nefarious_liaison
Enthusiastic Roswellian

<center>Image</center>
Summary: Isabel's pregnant. Hers and Alex's worlds have been completely turned upside down and inside out, as have the lives of their friends. Friendships are holding by a thread, relationships are distant, and loyalties are tested. Can a group of friends truly come together when it's needed most? Through thick and thin? Predominantly A/I, but will involve all characters. Pre "To Serve and Protect."

<center>Coming Soon!</center>
nefarious_liaison
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Thanks, Sternbetrachter! :) Speaking of which . . . Disillusionment can be found HERE, for those of you interested.
nefarious_liaison
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Visions has been updated with part three.
nefarious_liaison
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Updated Disillusionment with chapter three.
nefarious_liaison
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Author's Note - 01.24.06

Yes, I realize it's been over two months since I've updated and I apologize for that. Since early December I've had this horrible case of Writer's Block, and it's been quite impenetrable until recently. (Not only that, but being in the Retail industry, they worked me like a slave during the holidays, so I had no inspiration to write as well.)

Anyway, I've been writing snippets of things here and there, so I'm hoping that it means I'll have a completed part for you all this coming weekend (especially since I have a bit of extra time, as I'm not currently working). So look out for a new part sometime in the next week or two.

Thank you all for your patience, and again, apologies for my abscence.

-nefarious_liaison
nefarious_liaison
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Updated Vision with part four.
nefarious_liaison
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Updated Disillusionment with chapter four.