Romance Novels, Any One Else Have This Guilty Pleasure?

Trade your favorite books and authors here!

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

Hey Mama.... Im currently reading Linda Howard's "To Die For"

It just came out and I know that Nora Roberts also has a new one out b/c

I saw it when I bought the Linda Howard book.

Hope that helps. :D
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Cool! So, I'm liking heading to B&N tomorrow and getting me some reading material.

Thanks! :D
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Hey

Anytime...... :D I so suggest getting the Linda Howard one if you see it.

It's awsome!!!!!!
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

Yeah, I noticed on http://www.rhapsodybookclub.com that they have that Linda Howard book.

So, my order should be arriving in about a week or so.

Thanks for the recommendation :D

starlady
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by starlady »

Hi,

Happy New Years to my fellow Romance Readers.

I just wanted to pipe in on two authors that have been mentioned previously.

Earth2Mama: Sandra Brown just published a book recently called White Hot. I haven't read it yet but her suspense / romance books are excellent so I should be picking it up in the next few weeks. Before this one, she had Hello, Darkness about a radio personality that it being targeted by a psycho. It was very good. Her best up to date (IMHO) is Envy. If you haven't picked that one up you must!

Nora Roberts publishes something new every month but I think her latest big thing was the Key Trilogy which is based on a quest to return three keys to a couple of ghosts in an effort to liberate them and a trio of princesses from a curse. It was good but nothing to call home about.

Before Linda Howard release To Die For a few weeks ago she published Kiss Me While I Sleep which mentions Joe Medina from "All The Queen's Men", (my all time favorite Howard book).

I don't follow Beatrice Small so I can't tell you what she has been up to.

Someone mentioned Angela Knight in a previous post and I had to pipe in with my 100% recommendation to this new author. She actually has been writing for a while now but she was only publishing in ebook format. She appears in alot of Secrets Anthologies but she broke out on her own with Jane's Warlord which was excellent. She writes Romantica (Erotica Romance). She has a few other books out , Master of the Night and The Forever Kiss. She had a short story in the Hot Blooded Anthology (which I recommend to everyone! ). Her stories are definitely more on the paranormal edge but well worth it.

~S
Visit My Reading Blog: Reading Journal
Visit HoshiDreams' Anime Blog: HoshiDream's Anime
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

starlady wrote: Earth2Mama: Sandra Brown just published a book recently called White Hot. I haven't read it yet but her suspense / romance books are excellent so I should be picking it up in the next few weeks. Before this one, she had Hello, Darkness about a radio personality that it being targeted by a psycho. It was very good. Her best up to date (IMHO) is Envy. If you haven't picked that one up you must!

Nora Roberts publishes something new every month but I think her latest big thing was the Key Trilogy which is based on a quest to return three keys to a couple of ghosts in an effort to liberate them and a trio of princesses from a curse. It was good but nothing to call home about.

Before Linda Howard release To Die For a few weeks ago she published Kiss Me While I Sleep which mentions Joe Medina from "All The Queen's Men", (my all time favorite Howard book).

I don't follow Beatrice Small so I can't tell you what she has been up to.

~S
Wow! Thank you so much for that. I guess it's back to the Rhapsody book club for me to see if they have any more books. :)

Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

starlady wrote:Hi,

Happy New Years to my fellow Romance Readers.

Someone mentioned Angela Knight in a previous post and I had to pipe in with my 100% recommendation to this new author. She actually has been writing for a while now but she was only publishing in ebook format. She appears in alot of Secrets Anthologies but she broke out on her own with Jane's Warlord which was excellent. She writes Romantica (Erotica Romance). She has a few other books out , Master of the Night and The Forever Kiss. She had a short story in the Hot Blooded Anthology (which I recommend to everyone! ). Her stories are definitely more on the paranormal edge but well worth it.

~S
Angela Knight has the coolest way of writing. It's not too erotic to where their is no story and the story is good while the characters are stull very likable. I loved!!! Master of the Knight. Reece is cool. The Forever Kiss was good too because I like the name Lancelot. her new book is called Bite. It's with Laurell K. Hamilton. It's about Galahad. I can't wait to buy it. I'm gonna try buying some of her rally erotic books to see how I like them. The thing with me is that when it comes to books, I'm conventional.
Later Days!
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

;)

Did anyone mention Nicholas Sparks.... I think hes great... anyone else?

He wrote the The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and some others that I cant remember the name of now.....lol
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: ;)

Post by Earth2Mama »

LovinGuerin2much wrote:Did anyone mention Nicholas Sparks.... I think hes great... anyone else?

He wrote the The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and some others that I cant remember the name of now.....lol
I LOVED The Notebook. Made me so sad. And the movie was excellent. Haven't read anything else by him. I haven't had the chance.

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

FYI

Ok so I have been dieing to come on here and let those of you who dont know that Nichloas Sparks wrote a novel called "The Wedding" , its not exactly a sequel to "The Notebook, but its about Allie and Noah's daughter Jane and her husband...... ITS AWSOME I read it in like 1 day.....so if you liked "The Notebook" go get "The Wedding" :D