Dream On's collection. Muahaha!

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

dream on
Addicted Roswellian

Dream On's collection. Muahaha!

Post by dream on »

Our fics. Links both here and in the sig. Enjoy, folks!

AU
Nothing To Lose

Ceasefire

UC
Within Me
dream on
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dream on »

For some reason the edit button won't work, so I'll just add in quickly - ALL the stuff are WIP and ALL are Dreamer-centric. Dreamer without JK's influence, that is. Forgot to give the summary, so here it is.

Nothing to Lose - AU, Fututre. Max is the alien hunter and Liz is the alien. You decide.

Ceasefire - VERY AU, not meant for those who don't like religious/racial conflicts. I've tried to keep it all to M/L but if I did that ALL the time, then where's the fun about reading Max and Liz in a part of this earth where they're truly alien to each other? Yep, this is about a Catholic Max and a Protestant Liz...in N. Ireland, 2015.

Within Me - UC, M/L/Z. That's right, but this is the real thing. No wierd haircuts, no dupes, no jelly-fish queens, no accidental deaths. This is about the resurrection of a fallen king. And he wants his clone's beloved, too.
dream on
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dream on »

The Flip Side of Destiny

AU

Back home after 15 years, Liz faces up to old ghosts, an unrequited love, a broken marriage and her personal bundle of joy. Too bad she doesn't know aliens hatched on Earth in '47.