Birthright *Series* Season 2 (CC, TEEN), Chapter 75, 12/31/19

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Kathy W
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Birthright *Series* Season 2 (CC, TEEN), Chapter 75, 12/31/19

Post by Kathy W »

keepsmiling7 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:36 pm Congratulations, you did make it back. But do we have to wait until Spring for more??

Hello again--thanks for sticking around! I would absolutely love it if it didn't take that long, and maybe it won't. But I'm realistic to a fault, so I'm going worst case here. Fingers crossed that won't happen!
BRIVARI: "In our language, the root of the word 'Covari' means 'hidden'. I'm always there, Your Highness, even if you don't see me."
silverwolf
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by silverwolf »

Just saw the update, for some reason my email did not ping me at the time of your posts.

Reading the chapter was like settling in with old friends.
Meka
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Meka »

Wow, I read through the whole series from Book 1 to Book 6 season 1. When I realized Book 6 season 2 is WIP I was really bummed :( . Fingers crossed that you can finish it sometime, but its been 2 years since an update so I just want to say I love the story and I'm still glad i read what is here :D . 2 thumbs up