Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by D.D »

2 9 2

Looking for a fic
Aliens ML
But set either Antar or another planet. Ava died tragically and was already wed to prince Zan/Max.
She had a diary which had her real personal reflections which Zan was reading to help heal after her death. Lots of truth comes out which sheds light on her true feelings for max.

A N Y W A Y

ZAN/ Max has to remarry and family choose Liz. Not sure if there was a connection to her family or not.
Liz does connect with Michael her private security guard
And teaches him to cook to impress maria
Max gets jealous of their closeness.
Also find out that when M/L were little kids she saved a young Zan/max from drowning

Now sorry if I’m mixing two stories up.

Anyone know the name and has the link?

Thank you
D.D ~'0'~
freakyxgoth
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by freakyxgoth »

Looking for a Supernatural Crossover where Liz names the child she has with Dean "E.T.", I think the non-abbreviated name was something like "Eliot Teagan".

Liz was stuffed in a wall at one point and Sam and Dean found her (this might be from another fic but I thought it was from the same).

Any help in finding the story would be really appreciated.

Thank you!
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

Hello everyone !

It's been such a long time, but recently I was thinking about re reading some great Roswell fanfics and there was a story called "Between the Sand and Stone", written by the great Kath7 and I can't find it anywhere. I believe I can only see one fic of hers here and I wonder where I could find and re read the other ones ?

Thank you in advance for your help !
Liz86000 :wink:

A lady's imagination is very rapid.--Jane Austen.
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Liz86000 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 am Hello everyone !

It's been such a long time, but recently I was thinking about re reading some great Roswell fanfics and there was a story called "Between the Sand and Stone", written by the great Kath7 and I can't find it anywhere. I believe I can only see one fic of hers here and I wonder where I could find and re read the other ones ?

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t1871.html

Here you go!
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

clueless wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:13 am

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... t1871.html

Here you go!
Thank you !!!!

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

15 of Kath7’s stories are available at Kath7 | FanFiction
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

Thank you Zanity. 🙏

Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

Hello (again !) everyone !

I'm looking for the wonderful story by Pathos called "To Have & to Hold". It's taking place some years after Season 3, everyone is on the run together and they find Max's son, little Xan, who was a prisoner of the government I think. I've found chapters 60 to 72 here :
viewtopic.php?t=294
This story is sadly unfinished (and that's SUCH a shame it's so good), but I wanted to read it again (I mean this is September 18, MaxSavedLizDay !) and the link the author gives for chapters 1 to 59 doesn't work !

Can someone help me find it please ?

Thank you very much in advance,
Liz.

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Liz86000 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:18 am Hello (again !) everyone !

I'm looking for the wonderful story by Pathos called "To Have & to Hold". It's taking place some years after Season 3, everyone is on the run together and they find Max's son, little Xan, who was a prisoner of the government I think. I've found chapters 60 to 72 here :
viewtopic.php?t=294
This story is sadly unfinished (and that's SUCH a shame it's so good), but I wanted to read it again (I mean this is September 18, MaxSavedLizDay !) and the link the author gives for chapters 1 to 59 doesn't work !

Liz.
https://roswellfanfiction.ourboard.org/ ... 163577.php
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

Zanity wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:27 am
Liz86000 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:18 am Hello (again !) everyone !

https://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=294

Liz.
https://roswellfanfiction.ourboard.org/ ... 163577.php
Thank you very much !! 🙏