Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dreamon »

287) after reading the request for number 286 it made me think of another fic where Liz is the slave. Max sees her on a beach I think. (It’s not the love slave)
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

dreamon wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:13 am 287) after reading the request for number 286 it made me think of another fic where Liz is the slave. Max sees her on a beach I think. (It’s not the love slave)
That sounds like one of Faith Evans stories - Desire Unleashed. It was on her site "I Shall Believe" it has been saved on Roswell Heaven.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:20 pm
dreamon wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:13 am 287) after reading the request for number 286 it made me think of another fic where Liz is the slave. Max sees her on a beach I think. (It’s not the love slave)
That sounds like one of Faith Evans stories - Desire Unleashed. It was on her site "I Shall Believe" it has been saved on Roswell Heaven.
Thank you!
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#288 I’m looking for an AU w/ Aliens fic, the shooting never happened Isabel became a super model, but she didn’t like it. She quit and became a teacher. Alex and Maria both became music stars. Liz and Max both became doctors at the same hospital. Liz thought Max was a jerk because he was uncommunicative until one of her patients, I think it was Michael was healed by Max.