Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature}Chapter 3 5/14/21

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature}Authors note PG1

Post by Long 76 »

Hey Everyone
So sorry I have not posted any chapters yet. The reason why I have not posted any chapters is because I'm rewriting the story. I'm trying to make the story more interesting. Plus I'm trying to find a beta for this story and also trying to get the early posts of Bounty On Love deleted. I'm hoping to find a beta really soon. Also hoping to post story between Thanksgiving - Christmas Eve!

Long 76

P.S. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT SAFE HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature}Chapter 3 5/14/21

Post by Long 76 »

Hey Everyone
So sorry I have not posted any chapters yet. The reason why I have not posted any chapters is because I'm rewriting the story. I'm trying to make the story more interesting. Plus I'm trying to find a beta for this story and also trying to get the early posts of Bounty On Love deleted. I'm hoping to find a beta really soon. Also hoping to post story between Christmas Eve to New Years Day!

Long 76

P.S. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT SAFE HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY TO NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!