'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Post by morethenwords122 »

A/N: 01/22/20

Hello, everybody!

Its's been an extra long time since I've been on here and updated on my status...and even longer since I've posted anything new chapter or otherwise! I just wanted to let y'all know I'm fine and that I very much still love Roswell...and would love to come back to posting new chapters to the ongoing stories someday, but there just doesn't seem to be as much of a demand for any new works or for any of my previous too much in this fandom ever since the reboot aired.

And I'll be honest, I've discovered other fandoms to love and write for...that just appeal to me more right now than Roswell. Maybe someday and the right inspiration, I could return to Roswell. It could be today, tomorrow, or a few more months and years from now...but just know, I haven't abandoned this fandom. I just gotta rediscover that intense love for it I once had.

Anyway, I would still very much like to know what story y'all would like me to try and make an update on someday? Just let me know? I know one was much more popular than my other :D

P.S. If you'd like to read any of my other stories in different fandoms, Here's my Ao3!
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Re: 'More than Words', Michael's Fics

Post by morethenwords122 »

A new chapter of 'You and Whose Army' has been posted.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account