Recommended "Tess ain't evil" Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

DevilSoprano
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DevilSoprano »

jbangelo wrote:Title: Consanguinity
Author: majiklmoon
Pairings: CC
Rating: MATURE
Summary: How would things be different if all four of the Pod Squad were found and raised by the Evans?
Can someone post a working link to this please?
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Consanguinity by majiklmoon
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

LadyBold1979
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LadyBold1979 »

alienmom wrote:
back to other tess ain't evil fics:

redemption by kerri love the tess/ liz interaction
Does anyone have a working link for this? I tried it and it says this post does not exist.

thnx

Bernita
Never be so strong you cannot accept a helping hand, never be so weak that you cannot offer one - Bernita Balekian

jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

Redemption by kerri240879
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

LadyBold1979
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LadyBold1979 »

jbangelo wrote:Redemption by kerri240879
Thank you!

Bernita
Never be so strong you cannot accept a helping hand, never be so weak that you cannot offer one - Bernita Balekian

ladygloria
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Recommended "Tess ain't evil" Fics

Post by ladygloria »

Point of Origin by Polar Mafia and Associates

Analecta by hauntedd

I will be back with more when PA comes back up. I had no idea this topic was here!
Last edited by ladygloria on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polarattraction.net: Where there are 820 reasons and counting to envy Michael Guerin....
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

The Art Of Seduction by Janetfl and Killjoy

Tess is Liz's best friend instead of rival. This fic is a must read! I love it :D
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

There are a whole bunch of "Tess ain't evil" that have enjoyed over the years.

Born of the Stars (WIP) - Kath7
Summary: Post-Harvest. So basically everything that we hated about Season 2 never happened. From a challenge by Rachie B. A re-imagining of what those four extra pods in Summer of ’47 meant.
Category: M/L, Alex
Rating: PG-13 for now
Comment: Tess's whole function in the story is completely original and great.

Out Of The Woods Trilogy (Complete)- Kath7
Rating: PG-13
Category: CC
Out of the Woods - This story is derived from a challenge from Actrez. The gang heads back to Fraser Woods (from Into the Woods) during their junior year. Tess and Michael join the Evanses, while Maria goes with the Parkers. This story is post-Destiny Liz has just returned from a lengthy stay in England. She returns to find a completely different Max and Michael.
Legacy - Sequel to Out of the Woods. I highly recommend reading it before trying this one. It is archived at the Fanfic.net. Basically, Max is gone, and the others have no idea whether they will ever see him again.
Union - Third in a trilogy that includes Out of the Woods and Legacy. All couples are currently together except for Kyle and Tess. Jennetta is Michael and Maria’s daughter. Why she is grown-up is a long story and is told in Legacy. Max and Isabel also consider her to be their sister because she was raised by their alien mother on their home planet of Illyria. Max’s alien name is Jaxon Falconer, Isabel’s is Mirana, Tess’ is Sabrya and Michael’s is Tristandor. Michael and Tess are siblings.

Homecoming (Complete) - Kath7
Category: M/L, K/T
Rating: PG-13
Summary: From a challenge by Emotions23. Sweet Home Alabama with a Roswellian spin. Don't worry! No real spoilers of the movie. This picks up post-Skin & Bones (basically with Nasedo's death).

A Day in the Life of the B-Team (Complete) - Jbangelo
Pairings: CC/UC ????
Rating: TEEN
Summary: A series of short scenes of our two favorite guys (Alex and Kyle, aka the B-Team) and their interactions with the Roswellian ladies. Takes place after Christmas of Season 2, on the first day back at school after Winter Break.

B-Team Saves the Day (Complete) - Jbangelo
Pairings: Alex/Tess, Kyle/Isabel
Summary: Sequel to A Day in the Life of the B-Team[/b], taking place about three months later. Alex and Tess grow closer as they work on their project, and Kyle defends Isabel’s honor.

The Traditional Valenti Christmas (Complete) - Midwest Max
Pairings: UC – Kyle and Isabel
Summary: Takes place during S2. Kyle is used to a very laid-back Christmas. Isabel is used to striving for the perfect Christmas. Can these two very different people learn to have a merry Christmas together?
Comments: Truly funny and original. Beyond being a wonderful In-Crowder story, it has an great Tess.
ladygloria
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ladygloria »

Oops, forgot about this thread. Back with more:

A Revenge Play in 3 Acts by hauntedd

Antarian Recollections Series by DMartinez
Polarattraction.net: Where there are 820 reasons and counting to envy Michael Guerin....
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re:

Post by 2004 »

Aimee

A Roswellian's Fantasies<center>Image</center>