The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 36&Epilogue Complete 12/28/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 25 12/17/16

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Yes Max and Liz kissed. Yes Kivar skidded off the road.

Carolyn We will have to wait and now slow things go for Max and Liz. I wouldn't worry to much about Kivar since he has gone off the road.

Part 26

Sean grunted as he pounded into the young girl. He could tell that she hadn't been working the streets long. She didn't hide her discomfort at being with him very well. Not that it mattered. It was sex. Any slut would do.

"You should be use to a dick by now. I know Gomez has his men train you for a while before sending you out to work." Said Sean into her ear.

Sean gave one more hard thrust and dumped his seed into her. He pulled out of her and pulled his pants back up. He then walked out of the alley after shoving some money into her shirt. He got into his car and drove off. The girl straightened her skirt that barely covered her. She then checked the money the brut shoved in her shirt. Relieved that it was three twenties. Ten dollars more than she was required to get as a minimum from the men. She was now more than half way to the minimum amount for the night. She had only been doing this for three weeks. That was after she spent more than a month of being raped. She had tried to run the first night on the street she had tried to runaway. But was caught and beaten. She knew then that she was trapped in this life. It only took half an hour before she was on her back in the backseat of a BMW with some rich eighteen year old pounding into her hard.

Liz and Max walked out of the bedroom and she noticed Serena smiling at her. She blushed realizing that Serena could tell what had been going on between her and Max. Not that she had anything to be ashamed of. All they had done was kiss. OK maybe their hands had wondered to other places but there was no need to tell anyone else that.

"You ok Lizzie?" Asked Serena
"Yeah."

Serena nodded knowing better than to question it any more.

"Storm is back." Said Kyle
"Will we get out of here before spring?" Asked Serena
"Yes. If we have to I got a couple of snowmobiles in the shed. Gassed up and ready to go. We would just have to call for a ride back to the city." Said Max
"Good to know." Said Serena

Liz walked over to the window and sat in the chair there wrapping a blanket around herself. She just looked out watching the snow fall. Serena noticed that Max looked worried about her.

"She is opening herself up to you. It scares her. She is very broken and now you have come along and those cracks in her soul are now starting to mend. But she fears that once you no long have to be here she will shatter again. That if that happens she will never be whole again." Said Serena
"She tell you this?" Asked Max
"No. But I have known her my whole life. I just know her almost as well as she knows herself. Max go slow and show her that she won't be just a fling."
"I am falling in love with her."
"Wow! I can say for sure. But I think she is starting to feel something deep for you. Just promise me that you will do your best not to break her heart."
"I promise."

Serena nodded. She believed him.

Isabel shoved Ryan into a wall causing him to hit his head.

"What is your problem bitch?" Asked Ryan
"Have you seen Alex?"
"Yeah. He said you has everything you need."
"Good. Now tell Alex to send the information to everyone that needs it. Then you go see Captain Valenti at the police station. You will turn yourself in for your part in the crimes that have taken place here." Said Isabel
"If I don't? You will kill me?"
"No, I will tell Gomez that you not only cheated on his daughter but you are a rat and will bring him down."
"What the fuck is your problem with me?"
"You see I know that you are a womanizer pig. I know what you did to Liz Parker. I might not know her. But Alex was a very good friend of hers. The way you treated her cost him her as a friend. So you will do as I tell you. Once your scum of a boss and father in-law goes down I will help Alex track her down and hopeful they can be friends again."
"You are a bitch you know that?"
"Don't call me a bitch asshole."

Isabel punched him in his left eye knocking him to the floor. She then walked off with a smirk. Ryan picked himself off the floor. He couldn't believe that he had just gotten knocked down by a girl.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 26 12/18/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Can't wait for Sean, Ryan and Gomez to go to prison for good. So glad that Liz is opening her heart to Max. Wow Max and Liz feel for each other quick. Love how Isabel beat the crap out of Ryan. And How Isabel threaten Ryan too.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

all caught up. can't wait for the scum to be locked up for life
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

glad they have a couple of snowmobiles gassed up in the shed......
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Don't worry it won't be long before Gomez and all his people go to prison.

Natalie36 Thank you!

Carolyn It is a good thing they have those snowmobiles.

Part 27
Gomez smiled as Tess came into his bedroom. She was proving to be a very good person to have a round. Not only working in Dino's and acting as his go between for the idiot cop and his men. But also for her skills in bed. Her father had worked for him until he was killed. Now Tess joined him as soon as she turned eighteen. He had her try to seduce the younger of the Valenti's but that had failed. It didn't matter. Tess was not the wife or mother type. She was more of the mistress type. Though he had to admit that it had been fun when she had been fourteen to be the one to have her for the first time. It had been her father that offered her up. During the next four years Ed Harding sent his daughter to nearly every man in the Gomez organization. Harding had Tess's tubes tied so that she couldn't get pregnant. Tess undressed and climbed into bed with Gomez.

Alex laid in bed thinking about what he planned to do once he was free. One thing was he would ask Isabel to marry him. Another thing was to find both Liz and Serena. He wanted his friendship back with them. He had sent everything he had on Gomez to the FBI and police. It was now just a matter of time before they acted on the information. But he wanted nothing more than to hold Isabel in his arms once again. He also was thinking that Isabel's brother Max might be the one to mend Liz's badly broken soul. He had no way to know that Liz, was the witness to a murder by a killer who had never let anyone live. That she had escaped death by this killer not once in her life but twice. Or that Max was the one who had taken the job of protecting Liz from the killer.

Liz let out a moan as Max started to kiss her down her neck. His hand reached under her shirt sending shivers through her body. She had to wonder how many women he had touched like this. Just the feel of his hands and mouth on her skin was causing an ache like she never felt before. The feels running through her body were like none other she had ever felt. Ryan had not come even close to making her feel this way. Jack only did enough so that he could enter her easily. With both of them it had been nothing but sex. But what Max was doing wasn't about sex. It was about making Liz feel loved. Liz reached for the hem of Max's shirt and started to pull at it. Max pulled back and grabbed it pulling it over his head dropping it on the floor of their bedroom. Liz ran her hand over Max's bare chest. She smiled. He had muscles in all the right places. She had her hand down to his waist and reached for his belt. Max grabbed her hands stopping her.

"What's wrong Max?" Asked Liz
"Liz do you have feelings for me?"
"What does that have to do with anything?"
"If this is just about wanting sex then it stops here. I don't have sex if it is meaningless."
"Have you had sex?"
"Yes. Not for a long time though. Liz, I am falling in love with you."

Liz bit her lip. She was not expecting to hear that.

"I care deeply for you. I don't know if it is love. The truth is I am not sure what it feels like to be in love. I have never been in love. What I felt for Ryan, I now know was lust. What I am feeling for you is different. When you put your hands on me I don't fear where they will go. I also know that if I tell you to stop you will."
"Let me ask you something. If we were to sleep together would you see it as just sex or something different?"
"It wouldn't be just sex."
"So tell me Miss Parker what do you want me to do with you?"
"I want you to make love to me."
"So are you telling me that you love me?"
"Yes."
"Liz, I need you to say it."
"Say what?"
"Don't play dumb. You are to smart for that."

Liz took a deep breath and closed her eyes counting to ten in her head.

"Max Evans, I love you."

Max smiled and pulled her into his arms and placed his lips to hers in a very passionate kiss.

TBC

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 27 12/19/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Tess must have easily used.....by many.....
Alex appears to be ready to marry Isabel.
Love it when Max stopped Liz to make sure that's what she really wanted........in a loving and caring manner.
They just might have a very good future together.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hopefully Alex will get his wish and see Isabel, Liz and Serena again. And become friends with Liz and Serena again. Alex will be in for some surprises when he finds out about Max and Liz. Finally Liz opened her heart to Max and admit that she loves Max. And finally Max and Liz are together.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Carolyn Tess has been used for a very long time. Is there any doubt that Max and Liz will have a very good future together?

L-J-L 76 I have a feeling that Alex will see "his girls" again.

Part 28

Max and Liz pulled at each others clothes as the continued to kiss. It didn't take long before they were down to their underwear. Liz broke the kiss as her lungs started to burn with the need for air. Max reached behind her and unhooked her bra never removing his eyes from hers. He very gently pushed the straps down her arms until it fell to the floor. Liz moved to place her arms to cover herself but Max stopped her.

"Don't. Liz, you are beautiful. You have nothing to be embarrass about." Max said softly pushing her hair off her face.
"How can you say that? I am not very big. I have an ugly scare from being shot."
"Liz, you may not believe me but it is not just what is on the outside I see. You have this inner beauty that not everyone has. A kind of beauty that comes from your soul."
"How can you see that?"
"I just can. Liz, I love you. You trust me don't you?"
"Yes. More than I have trusted anyone other than Serena in a very long time."

Max smiled picked her up and placed her in the center of the bed. He climbed over her being careful not to put too much weight on her. Liz felt her heart race as Max leaned down and began to kiss a line down her neck right to the valley between her breasts. He then moved and very gently kissed the scar left by the bullet that nearly took her life. Liz moaned when Max started to use his mouth to tease her nipples. She knew that they were moving fast. Maybe to fast. But it felt so right! It didn't take long before the finished removing each others remaining clothes. Liz opened her legs wider. She let out a gasp as Max slid his fingers into her. He pumped them for a few minutes sending her over the edge. Liz felt Max's erection brush the inside of her thigh. She looked at it for the first time and smiled. He was the biggest she had seen. Not that she had seen very many. In fact she had seen only two others. Ryan had still been a teenage boy. Jack, well she wasn't even going to go there. She very firmly gripped him causing him to groan. She smiled at him as she directed him to her waiting core. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck and pushed him down. Max groaned again as he felt how tight she was. Liz let out a moan as he filled her. Liz moved her hips and Max started to slowly and gently thrust inside her. Liz moaned with each of his thrusts. His movements were sweet and loving. Max was not only making love to her in the most intimate of ways but to her mouth and the rest of her as well. Because that was what was happening. They were making love. This was so different then her past experiences with sex. It felt different than anything she felt she had felt before. She closed her eyes as he began to suck on her neck at the plause point. Liz let out a gasp as Max started to thrust harder and faster into her.

"God yes! Max don't stop!" Liz cried out
"You feel so good baby." Said Max

Liz felt her back arch as her orgasm washed over her. That was all it took for Max to go over the edge sending his seed deep into Liz's body. After being pumped dry Max rolled off of Liz laying next to her in bed. He pulled the covers around them. He then pulled Liz into his arms and they started to drift off to sleep.

"I love you." Whispeard Liz
"Love you too." Said Max kissing her on top of her head.

Serena stared at the door to the bedroom that Liz and Max were in as the sounds died down. She didn't know if she should be happy for Liz. Or if she should go off on Max.

"Rena, Max wouldn't have slept with her like that if he didn't have real feelings for her. He also wouldn't have if he wasn't sure that she felt the same way." Said Kyle
"I want to believe you. But I have seen Liz hurt badly in the past. I don't want that to happen again."
"I understand. But you need to face facts Liz is an adult. She can make her own choices."
"I know. But I can't help but want to protect her."
"How about we go in the other bedroom and I will see if I can take your mind off your cousin."
"How do you plan to do that?"
"I'll come up with something."

Kyle kissed Serena and they headed into their bedroom.

Ryan had just given Alex the message from Isabel the FBI chick. Now he was at the police station. He took a deep breath and walked in.

TBC

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 28 12/20/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Ryan is turning himself in. That has to be a good sign. Love how Serena is so protective of Liz. Love how Max and Liz are so loving and caring with each other.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Witness (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 28 12/20/16

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Liz if finally receiving the type of love she deserves.
Thanks,
Carolyn