Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature}Chapter 3 5/14/21

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature}Chapter 3 5/14/21

Post by Long 76 »

Title: Bounty On Love
Author: Long 76
Category: AU Without Aliens
M/L, M/M, A/I, S/K, Grandma Claudia, Parkers, Evans, Valenti, Deluca
Rating: Mature
Summery: Unknown for now
Disclaimer:
I don’t own these characters. They were created by Jason Katims and staff. I’m just borrowing them for my story. The only characters I own are Snow, Stevens, Uncle Ted, Steven, Mr. Miller, Amanda, Mr. Filler, Mrs. Filler, Jacks and goons, FBI, CIA, DEA.

Authors Note:
Hey Everyone
I wanted to let you know that I'm posting this story under my new username. I could not finish posting under my old username{ L-J-L 76}. So I'm posting under my new username. I also wanted to let everyone know I have and may have to re write the chapters to this story to make the story better. I hope everyone will like the changes. Hope everyone will like the story. Also thank you to Roswellfan68 for being beta to my story.

EVERYONE I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I WILL TRY TO POST CHAPTERS ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK!!!!!!
Last edited by Long 76 on Sat May 15, 2021 12:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature} Pro 2/3/21

Post by Long 76 »

Prolong:
Liz, Maria, and Tess were in their 3rd period class English with Michael, Max and others when the door opened, and a guy walked in and walked up to the teacher. The guy handed teacher a note then turned and looked at everyone. After the teacher read the note, she set the note down and looked at her class.

“Miss Parker, Miss Deluca, Miss Harding the principal would like to see you in the office. Please take your things with you?” Mrs. Spellman asked

“Yes ma’am,” Liz, Maria, and Tess said as they gather their things.

The girls followed the guy out of the class and down the hallway to the principal office. When they get to the office the guy knocks on the door then walks away. After the guy is gone the principal door opens there stands the principal standing there looking at them.

“Please come in girls? There are some people who need to talk to you,” Mr. Forester said.

Liz, Maria, and Tess walk into the office and saw three men dress in suits standing at the desk. The girls watched as the men turned and looked at them.

“Who are you?” Maria asked

“Hello ladies my name is Adam Turner the head of the FBI. On my left is Logan Fox the head of the CIA. On right is Dylan Cooper. We would like you three to help us on a case,” Mr. Turner said.

“What is the case?” Liz asked.

“We need one of you to get close to a guy named Mac. We know he and his brother goes to this school,” Mr. Fox said

“If one of us do this. What would the other two do?” Maria asked

“The other 2 will be helping her get the information to bust Jacks and Mac. So, girls which on if you are going to get close to Mac?” Mr. Turner asked

Liz, Maria, and Tess looked at each other then looked at the three men.

“I’ll do it,” Liz said

“Liz are you sure you want to do this? What about Michael everyone?” Tess asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure I want to do this,” Liz said

“You can’t tell your parents and friend what you are doing,” Mr. Fox said

“Why can’t we tell them we are helping you?” Maria asked.

“Because we have them working on another case,” Mr. Cooper said.

“Fine we won’t tell them. But if they do find out you are going to have to explain to them what we are doing,” Maria said

“Fine we will tell them. We asked your principle to put you in some of Mac’s classes. Hopefully he will notice you and ask you out,” Mr. Turner said

“How long do you think that will take?” Maria asked

“We are thinking by the end of the 2nd or 3rd week we can get Mac to notice Liz. By then Mac may ask he out on a date,” Mr. Fox said

“What do I have to do?” Liz asked

“You need to change your clothes a little, do something about your hair. That is all I can think of right now,” Mr. Cooper said

“How are you wanting me to dress? What about my hair?” Liz asked

“You to dress a little less like you are now,” Mr. Cooper said

“What do you mean by that?” Maria asked getting upset.

“Maria they want me to dress a little hot and sexy to get Mac to notice me,” Liz said

“So in other words a makeover,” Maria, Tess said

“Yes,” Mr. Turner said

“We will do that ourselves. Anything else?” Liz asked

“Do you girls have fight training? Weapon training?” Mr. Fox asked

“A little why?” Liz asked

“Since all three of you are going to be working this case together, you’re going to need a little training,” Mr. Cooper said

“When does that start?” Maria asked

“The makeover starts today after school. The fighting, weapon training starts tomorrow after school,” Mr. Turner said

“If this starts today and tomorrow after school how to we get this past our family and friends without them noticing?” Tess asked

“Easy since it is our senior year, we can tell them I wanted a change. With the training thing we can tell them we are learning self-defense,” Liz said

“That could work,” Maria said

“Good. See everything is coming together. Here use this for your make over,” Mr. Turner said as he handed Liz a card.

Liz looked down at the card and saw that the card was a visa. Liz looked back at the guys.

“How much limit does this card have?” Liz asked

“There is no limit on the card,” Mr. Fox said

“Really?” Maria, Tess asked

“Yes really. We want to make sure you girls have somethings. We have some people helping you get your guns, holsters and whatever else you may need,” Mr. Turner said

“You knew we would say, yes didn’t you?” Liz asked

“No we were hoping you would,” Mr. Cooper said

“Well since our teacher told us to take our things, we don’t have to go to our last class, so we’ll be going shopping. So, we guess we will see you later then,” Maria said as she, Liz, Tess stood up.

They were about to walk out the door when Mr. Turner, Mr. Fox, Mr. Cooper reached their hands out to sop the girls. Liz, Maria, Tess all turned and looked at the men.

“What?” Liz asked

“We are going to be sending someone with you while you are shopping, training and working the case,” Mr. Cooper said

“Who is that going to be?” Tess asked

Right at that moment the door opens and there stands a guy about the girls age dressed in black jeans and black button-down shirt looking at them. The girls turned and looked at the men then looked at the guy their age.

“Who is he?” Maria asked

“Eric Smith. He is a computer expert. He will help you with what may come up,” Mr. Fox said

“Fine. Is there anything else we need to know?” Maria asked

“No that is all,” Mr. Turner said

“Good. Come on Eric you are going to help us,” Tess said

“What am I going to be helping you with?” Eric asked

“You are going to be helping us with makeover for Liz. Weapon training and fight training,” Maria said

“What I am?” Eric asked

“Yes you are. So, can we leave now before Michael, Max and others see us?” Maria asked

“Yes of course you can leave,” Mr. Fox said

Eric and the girls walked out of the principal’s office and down the hallway to the front doors. They walked out the door and walked to Maria’s car. When they got to the car, they all got into Maria’s car and drove off. A few minutes later Maria pulled into the mall’s parking lot. Maria parked her car as close to the mall as she could. After Maria parked the car everyone got out and walked into the mall. When they walked into the mall Maria, Liz, Tess dragged Eric into Forever 21. Maria walked off to the right while Tess walked off to the left. Liz and Eric walked to the clothes in front of them and started to look. Liz found three lite blue hip hugger jeans, three medium blue hip hugger jeans, three dark blue hip hugger jeans and three black hip hugger jeans. When Liz turned, she saw that Eric was looking at Tess. She reached out and touched Eric on the shoulder. Eric turned and looked at Liz.

“Can you hold these for me please?” Liz asked

“Sure,” Eric said as Liz gave him the jeans.

“Thank you. So, what do you think of Tess?” Liz asked

“I think she is very beautiful,” Eric said

“Are you going to ask her out?” Liz asked

“Maybe. But I don’t know if she will go out with me,” Eric said

“Maybe Tess will surprise you,” Liz said

Maria and Tess walked up to Liz, Eric with their hands full of tops for Liz to try on. Liz and Eric were surprised by all the tops that they had.

“Liz you need to try all these tops on,” Maria said as she handed Liz the tops.

“Okay,” Liz said before walking to the dressing room.

Liz walked into the dressing room and shut the door. She set the tops on the hook. She pulled down the first top. The top was a strapless black silk shirt that showed a midriff and her stomach. Liz put the shirt on and walked out of the dressing room. She walked up to Maria and tapped her on the shoulder. Maria turned and looked at Liz.

“Well what do you think?” Liz asked

“Wow that is perfect. Go try on the rest,” Maria said

“Okay,” Liz said

As Liz was walking back to the dressing room she saw Tess and Eric talking. Liz was happy for Tess. When she got in the dressing room Liz took off the top and changed into a white plunging neckline tank top that ended at the bottom of her bra. Liz opened the dressing room door.

“Maria, Tess can you both come here for a second?” Liz asked

Maria and Tess walked up to the dressing room.

“Liz what is it?” Tess asked

Liz opened the door and showed them the top she was wearing. When Tess and Maria saw the top on Liz they were surprised and shocked at how wow Liz looked.

“You are so getting that” Tess, Maria said

After an hour of trying on 30 different outfits. Liz, Maria, Tess bought 20 of them. After Liz got her new clothes Maria and Tess took Liz, Eric to Victoria Secret for new bras, underwear, and things. When they were finished shopping the girls took Eric out to eat. Maria, Liz, Tess took Eric to the food court. The girls took Eric to Texas Roadhouse. They all sat down and looked at the menu. A few minutes later a waitress walked up to the table.

“What would you like to drink?” Waitress asked

“I would like to have a Pepsi Zero,” Maria, Liz said

“I would like to have a Tea,” Tess said

“I would like to have a regular Pepsi,” Eric said

“I’ll be right back with your drinks,” Waitress said

After the waitress left, they started to look over the menu. By the time the waitress came back everyone knew what they wanted to order. The waitress set the drinks sown and looked at everyone.

“Do you guys need a few minutes to decide what you want to order, or do you know?” Waitress asked

“We would like to order now,” Maria said

“K what would you like?” Waitress asked

“I would like to have a bake salmon on col flower rice and a salad,” Liz said

“I would like to have a medium steak with steam col flower and broccoli,” Eric said

“I would like a chef salad with steam vegetables,” Maria said

“I would like to have a bake cod with steam vegetables,” Tess said

“I will be back with your food shortly,” Waitress said
After waitress left. Everyone looked at each other and smiled.

“Guys I just realize something what are we going to tell people about why Eric is hanging out with us?” Liz asked

“Easy we can say that he is Tess’s boyfriend. That way we can make sure Michael, Max and others don’t know what is going on,” Maria said

“That could work. But what about Stevens and Snow? We are supposed to meet with them tonight to go to the movies?” Tess asked

“You’re going to have to cancel that if you still want to do a little weapon training, fighting training before we go find Mac tonight,” Eric said

“That is true,” Maria, Liz said

“So after we eat, I take you girls to the training deal?” Eric asked

“Deal,” Maria, Liz, Tess said

“Good,” Eric said

Right at that moment the waitress brought their food and they started to eat their meal. As they were eating their meal, they were going over how Tess and Eric met and how long they have been dating. After they ate their food they walked out of restaurant and mall. They walked to Maria’s car and got in.
As they were driving off Liz turned and saw Michael, Max getting out of their truck looking at them.

“Oh shit,” Liz said

“What?” Maria, Tess asked

“Michael, Max just saw us in the car with Eric,” Liz said

“Oh great. So so don’t need this,” Maria said

Maria’s cell phone started to ring. Liz reached into Maria’s purse and pulled out her cell phone. She touched the talk and speaker button.

“Hello” Liz said

“Liz who the hell is that guy in Maria’s car with you?” Michael asked

“Where the hell have you been? Where the hell are you going?” Max yelled

“Hey first off you don’t yell at Liz like she is a child. Second, I’m Tess’s boyfriend Eric. Thirdly it is none of your damn business where we have been or where we are going. So, you both can deal with that. Now you better start treating these ladies with respect or you’re going to be dealing with me understand?” Eric said

“Eric you know they are just going to get mad and question us when we get home right?” Maria said

“Those two need to stop acting like assholes and treat you girls better,” Eric said

“Way to go Eric,” Liz said

“No problem. Listen whoever you guys are call back when you know how to be nicer to them,” Eric said before ending the call.

Liz, Maria, Tess were shocked and surprised that Eric said that to Michael and Max. As Maria was driving, she kept looking behind her to see if anyone was following them.

“Eric where do we go for the weapon training and the fight training?” Maria asked

“OK. Go down this street then make 2 rights then make 3 lefts then you should find an abounded warehouse that has a sign that said The Playhouse. That is where the FBI, CIA, DEA is turning into a training place,” Eric said

“How many floors does the place have?” Tess asked

“I think they said that there were four floors for all kinds of different training,” Eric said

Maria pulled up to the building Eric was talking about. Liz, Maria, Tess looked at the place and saw that it looked like it was an empty building on the outside. The girls turned and looked at Eric.

“Eric this place looks empty like it is going to come down any second,” Tess said

“I know. Come on. Check out the inside,” Eric said

Liz, Maria followed Eric and Tess into the building. When they walked they saw it looked like a gym. There were people boxing, kick boxing, Street fighting and weapon fighting. Liz and Maria turned and looked at Eric.

“Eric are we going to be training in all of this?” Liz asked

“Yes. We want you girls to be prepared for anything that may happen,” Eric said

“Cool,” Liz, Maria said

“If you girls want, I can introduce you three to your instructors that will be teaching you,” Eric said

Liz. Maria, Tess looked at each other then turned and looked at Eric.

“Okay,” Girls said

“Be right back,” Eric said before walking away.

Liz, Maria, Tess looked around and noticed how hard everyone was training and working. The girls watched as Eric and three other guys were walking up to them. When they were all face to face.

“Liz, Maria, Tess I would like you girls to meet your in instructors. This is Stan he will be teaching you boxing and police training,” Eric said

“Hello,” the girls said

“Girls this is Hawk. He will be teaching kick boxing and CIA training,” Eric said

“Hello,” the girls said

“This is Dean. He will be teaching you street fighting and FBI training,” Eric said

“Cool,” the girls said

“Eric who is going to help us with DEA training?” Maria asked

“I’ll be helping you with the DEA training. So that way you will be ready for everything and anything,” Eric said

“So when do we start?” Liz asked

“We start now if you want?” Eric said

“OK. Let’s start. We got 5 hours till we got to be home anyway,” Maria said

“Go change and we will start,” Stan said

Eric and the guys watched as the girls went to change clothes. After they were sure the girls were gone Eric turned and looked at the guys.

“Stan, Hawk, Dean we need to make sure that Liz and girls get all the training,” Eric said

“What is going on” Stan asked

“Liz, Maria, Tess are new agents. Plus, while we are training them they are working on an assignment. We need to make sure they can protect themselves from anything and everything that may happen while they are working,” Eric said

“OK,” Stan, Hawk, Dean said

“Good. You decide which girls you are going to be working with for 2 weeks,” Eric said

Liz, Maria, Tess walked up to Eric and tapped him on the shoulder. Eric and the guys turned and looked at the girls. When they saw the girls, their mouths dropped open in shock. Liz was wearing black short shorts with a black sport bra. Maria was wearing tight tie dye carps with a blue strapless top that showed off her midriff and tan stomach. Tess was wearing blue short shorts with a black bikini top.

“Are these okay to wear to train in?” Maria asked

“Um for today yeah. Tomorrow you need to wear something more to training,” Eric said

“OK. So who is training with who?” Liz asked

“Easy Maria you are training with Stan for 2 weeks. Liz you will be training with Hawk for 2 weeks. Tess you will be training with me for a week then you are training with Dean for a week,” Eric said

“Cool,” Girls said

“Let’s start,” Eric said

Everyone paired up and for the next 4 hours they started their training. As Hawk was teaching Liz to kickbox he was surprised at how fast Liz had caught on to it. Liz had Hawk on the ground a couple of times. As Hawk was teaching Liz, he was also teaching her about the CIA training. So, Hawk was multi-tasking with Liz. As were the guys and girls. Eric saw what time it was he stopped the training. Liz, Maria, Tess went changed clothes. A few minutes later the girls walked up to Eric and the guys.

“So when do we train again?” Maria asked

“How about we train every day after school? Do you girls think you can get away?” Eric asked

“Yeah, we’ll just tell our family that we got jobs or something,” Liz said

“Good. I’ll meet you in the school’s parking lot at Maria’s car at 3pm. Is that k?” Eric asked

“Yeah that will be perfect. You know you might have to watch out in case Michael and Max see you,” Liz said

“Don’t about them. Come on we better go,” Eric said

Eric and the girls walked out of the building and walked to Maria’s car. They all got into the car and Maria drove off. A few minutes later they pulled in front of the high school. Maria parked the car beside the motorcycle. Maria, Liz, Tess all turned and looked at Eric.

“The guys and I will meet you girls here tomorrow. Just make sure you have a change of clothes k?” Eric asked

“OK. Guess we will see you tomorrow,” Tess said

Maria started her car and drove off. While Maria was driving away Tess looked back at Eric till she could not see him anymore. Maria, Liz looked in the mirror and saw the look on Tess’s face and knew Tess was liking Eric. They both smiled they looked out the window as they were going home. Maria pulled up the driveway and parked the car next to Michael’s. Liz, Maria, Tess got out of the car and walked into the house. When they walked into the house Michael and Max were waiting for them. Maria, Liz, and Tess looked at Michael and Max.

“Where the hell have you been?” Michael asked

“Who was that guy with you?” Max asked

“It was none of your business where we were. You’re not our parents. So, leave us alone,” Maria said

“Maria I’m your boyfriend. I worry about you and my sister. So is my business where you both go,” Michael said

“We went to get jobs if it is any of your business,” Liz said

“Who is the guy?” Max asked

“He is my boyfriend. His name is Eric Smith,” Tess said

“Now please leave us alone we need to go to bed since tomorrow is school,” Maria said

Maria, Liz, Tess didn’t let Michael and Max say anything else they walked past them. The girls went up to their room changed and went to bed.
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature} Prolong 2/3/21

Post by SmileeUk »

The name of the story sounds familiar and the author looks different. Ah... there you are!
I look forward to re-reading it
Thanks for postings!
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

SmileeUk
Yes of course the story sounds familiar I posted the story before. I decided to try and change the story a little and repost it. I hope you and everyone will like changes I make and made. Had problems so had to change authors name. I look forward to you re reading the story and letting me know what you think. No probleming on posting. Glad you like the story.

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Author Note:
Hey Everyone
I know I have not posted a new chapter in 2 weeks. The reason why I have not is because our power
at my house{KY} has been flickering on and off for 5 minutes before it stays on. It has been doing this since the first ice storm hit and is still doing it. I already sent 2 chapters to a friend to check. I
haven't heard from her since I sent her the chapters. I think she has no power from when the ice storms hit earlier. I'm hoping to hear from her either Friday or this weekend. But I guess I will have to wait and see. I just thought I would let everyone one know what is going on. I hope everyone is safe, warm, dry. I hope everyone has a good week and weekend too.

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hey Everyone
I'm so very sorry I have not updated or posted new chapters yet. I sent 3 chapters to a friend of mine to be checked hopefully I will be able to post the 3 chapters this weekend and next week. So please forgive me for being late with the chapters? Please don't be mad or upset with me? Also please cross fingers that I will be able to get my chapter checked and back by this weekend so I can post them? Thank you!

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Bounty On Love:
Chapter 1
Liz was in her room getting dressed when there was a knock on the door. Liz walked to her door.

“Who is it?” Liz yelled

“Liz it’s me Maria are you ready yet?” Maria asked

“Yeah, let me grab me bag,” Liz said as she unlocked her door.

When Liz opened the door Maria saw she wearing her lite blue hip hugger jeans with a lite blue empire waist tank top that showed a little midriff and stomach.

“Well what do you think of my outfit?” Liz asked

“Oh I say you will be getting a little notice today,” Maria said

“Good that is the plan,” Liz said with a smile on her face.

Liz grabbed her book bag and walked out the door with Maria. Liz shut the door the door before going down the stairs to the living room. When Liz and Maria walked into the living room they saw Mr. Parker, Mr. Evans talking to Michael and Max about something.

“Hey dad Maria and I are going now,” Liz said

“K. Have fun,” Mr. Parker said

“Dad Maria, Tess and I won’t be home till 9pm k?” Liz asked

“What? Why?” Mr. Parker, Mr. Evans asked

“Well we got after school jobs that start today,” Maria said

“Oh, We didn’t know that,” Mr. Evans said

“Yeah. We decided that we wanted to save money for a car or something,” Liz said

“Dressed like that?” Max asked

“forget you Max,” Liz said

“Sounds like you girls are planning your future,” Mr. Parker said

“We are trying,” Liz said

“Can we go now? I think Tess is waiting for us in my car,” Maria said

“Sure. See you girls when you get home,” Mr. Parker said

“K. Bye,” Maria, Tess said before walking out the door.

Maria and Liz walked out the door and out to Maria’s care. When they got to Maria car they saw Tess was sitting in the back seat on her cell phone. Liz and Maria got into Maria’s car and drove off. While Maria was driving Tess was still on the phone. When Maria pulled into the schools parking lot she parked as close to the school as she could. After Maria parked the car Liz and Maria turned and looked at Tess.

“So what did Eric have to say?” Maria asked

“He told me to tell you to be ready to be in pain and sore from training today,” Tess said

“Is that all he said?” Liz asked

“No. He and the bosses are hoping you are wearing something to get Mac attention,” Tess said

“Oh she is,” Maria said

“Good. Remember the bosses put you in Mac’s classes starting today,” Tess said

“I remember. All we got to figure out is what to do about Michael and Max,” Liz said

“Don’t worry I’ll come up with something,” Maria said

“What time is Eric and the guys coming?” Liz asked

“Eric said they will be here before school ends,” Tess said

“Good. So are you ready for the school to see your new look?’ Maria asked

“Yeah,” Liz said

Maria, Liz, Tess got out of the car and started to walk towards the school. As they were walking into the school everyone was staring at Liz. They walked to Liz’s locker so she could get what she needed. Then they walked to Maria’s and then Tess’s locker. After Maria, Liz, Tess got everything they needed for classes they walked down the hallway to the student union. When they walked into the student union they went off the side where they could talk privately.

“So what did you tell the dads?’ Tess asked

“We told them we got after school jobs till 9pm,” Liz said

“Good. Um we got company,” Tess said

“What?” Liz, Maria asked

“K. We want to know what is really going on?” Michael said

Liz, Maria turned and saw Michael and Max standing in front of them.

“What do you mean?” Liz asked

“Liz look at you your being different, dressing different,” Max said

“Max it is none of your business what is going on with me,” Liz said

“Liz Max and I are just worried about you. You changed over night and we want to know why,” Michael said

“Michael it’s nothing. It’s our junior year I thought I should change,” Liz said

“Is that what it really is?” Max asked

“Yes. Now will you both stop thinking it is worse then it is and leave me alone,” Liz said

“Liz,” Michael, Max said

“Forget it. I’ll be back,” Liz said before walking away.

Liz walked back into the school and walked down the hallway to the restroom. She walked into the restroom. A few minutes later she walked out and bumped into someone. Liz looked and saw she bumped into Mac. Mac and Liz both looked at each other.

“Sorry,” Liz said

“No I’m sorry. I’m Mac,” Mac said

“I know who you are,” Liz said

“Are you going to tell me who you are?” Mac asked

“Liz,” Liz said

“Wow Liz you look very…,” Mac said

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” Liz asked smiling at him.

“Oh it is a good thing,” Mac said

“Cool. See you around Mac,” Liz said before walking away.

“Oh you will,” Mac said as he watched Liz walk away.

Liz walked back out of the school and walked back to Maria and Tess. When Liz stood next to Tess she saw Maria and Michael kissing. Max across the field with the others talking.

“What is going on?” Liz asked

“Michael and Maria are being themselves. Max left because he looked like he was going to be sick from the kissing,” Tess said

“Figured,” Liz said smiling.

“Why are you smiling?” Tess asked

“Remember how you wanted me to get someone to notice me?” Liz asked

“Yeah, What about it?’ Tess asked

“We bumped into each other when I was leaving the restroom.,” Liz said

“Did you guys talk?” Tess asked

“Yes we did. I think he maybe interested,” Liz said

“That is so great,” Tess said

“I know. But I find out for sure as the day goes on,” Liz said

“Good,” Tess said

“When do you think we should pull Maria and Michael apart?” Liz asked

“I don’t know. I think the bell rings in 5 minutes,” Tess said

“Great. Maria can you please stop sucking my brothers face? The bell is about the ring,” Liz said

“K. I’ll talk to you at Lunch honey,” Maria said as she pushed Michael away.

Michael looked at Liz and Tess and sees them smiling before walking away. After Michael was gone Maria turned and looked at Liz and Tess.

“What is going on?” Maria asked

“I bumped into Mac. We flirted with each other a little,” Liz said

“That is so great. In the classes you have with him are you going to keep flirting with him?” Tess asked

“Yes I’m going keep flirting,” Liz said

“Good. Hopefully with all the flirting it won’t take long for him long to ask you out,” Maria said

“Let’s hope not,” Liz said

The bell for the classes started to ring. Liz, Maria, Tess walked down the hallway to their first class. When they walked into the class room they saw Alex sitting against the wall. Liz, Maria, Tess walked up to the teacher’s desk and handed her the note. The teacher looked at the girls.

“Miss Parker will be sitting with Mac in the second row. Mac please raise your hand?” Teacher asked

Liz turned and watched as Mac raised his hand. While Liz was walking to Mac table they both smiled at each other.

“Hi,” Mac, Liz said at same time.

After Liz left the teacher turned and looked at Maria and Tess.

“You both will be sitting with Mr. Whitman to get you caught up. Mr. Whitman please raise you hand?” Teacher asked

Maria and Tess turned and saw Alex sitting back against the wall. Maria and Tess walked up to Alex’s table and sat down. Alex looked at the both of them.

“What are you girls doing in this class?” Alex asked

“We just wanted to,” Maria said

“Oh, does Michael know you 3 changed classes?” Alex asked

“No he doesn’t know,” Maria said

“You girls are planning to tell him right?” Alex asked

“Alex please drop it. You need to get us caught up in this class,” Tess said

“K,” Alex said

As Alex was getting Maria and Tess caught up he and the girls notice how Mac and Liz were flirting with each other as they were working. Alex watched as Mac kept touching Liz’s hand and arm and she was letting him touch her. Maria and Tess knew what Liz was up to so they were trying to keep Alex busy. When there was 5 minutes till class was over Mac leaned over and whispered something in Liz’s ear. Liz smiled as she listened to him. Maria, Alex, Tess looked over at Liz and saw Mac whispering something in Liz’s ear. A few seconds later Liz pulled away with a smile on her face.

“Well,” Mac said

Right at that moment the bell rung everyone was walking out. Liz grabbed her stuff and was about to walk out when she stopped in the doorway turned and looked at Mac. When Liz turned and looked at Mac she saw he was looking at her.

“Maybe ask me again,” Liz said with smile and a wink.

Maria, Alex, Tess stood in shock at what Liz said and did. They watched as Liz walked up to them with a smile on her face.

“Liz what the hell was that?” Alex asked

“Nothing Alex. I was just cutting loose,” Liz said

“Liz have you lost you mind flirting with Mac? You know Michael and Max are going to go nuts when they find out,” Alex said

“Alex for your information no I have not lost my mind. Secondly I really don’t give a care what Michael and Max think. They can’t control my life. Come on Maria, Tess we need to go to out next class. See ya later Al,” Liz said

“Liz,” Alex said as Liz, Maria, Tess walked away.

After the girls walked away Alex turned and walked to his next class. Alex didn’t know what was going on but he knew Liz, Maria and Tess were not being themselves. Alex decided he was going to keep an eye on Liz and the girls.

Meanwhile in Liz and girls next class:
Liz, Maria, Tess walked into the second period class. When they walked in the class they walked up to the teacher desk. Liz gave the teacher the note then turned and looked around. Liz and Mac saw each other and smiled at each other again. Maria and Tess noticed that Kyle was in the class. Maria leaned over and whispered something to Tess before Tess texted. Liz, Maria, Tess turned and looked and looked at the teacher.

“Miss Parker you sit with Mac,” Teacher said

“Yes ma’am,” Liz said before walking away.

“Maria, Tess please go sit with Kyle he will get you both all caught up,” Teacher said

“Yes Ma’am,” Maria, Tess said

Maria and Tess sat on either side of Kyle. Kyle looked at the both of them. Then looked at the way Liz was flirting with Mac.

“What the hell is going on?” Kyle asked

“Nothing is going on,” Maria said

“That is bullshit. Why is Liz flirting with Mac? Why are you 3 in this class?” Kyle asked

“It is none of you business what Liz is doing and why we are in this class. Stay out of it Kyle,” Maria said

“No. You girls are up to something,” Kyle said

“We are up to nothing k. Now please help us catch up,” Tess said

“Fine,” Kyle said

Meanwhile at Mac’s Table:

“You know I think the fates are telling us something,” Mac said as he touched her hand

“Oh really and what would that be?” Liz asked

“I think the fates want me to ask you out,” Mac said

“Really?” Liz asked

“Yes really,” Mac said

“Maybe I will say yes or no. You will have to wait and see what I’ll say,” Liz said

“Oh I think you will say yes,” Mac said

“We will see,” Liz said

“Yeah I guess we will,” Mac said

By the time the bell ringed Liz, Maria, Tess had caught up with all the school work. When Liz was about to walk out Mac touched Liz’s arm. Liz turned and looked at him with a smile on her face.

“What?” Liz asked with a smile

“Maybe I’ll see you for Lunch,” Mac said

“Maybe,” Liz said

Liz and Mac walked out of the class room and went their separate ways. Liz watched as Mac walked up the hallway to his next class. After Mac was gone Liz walked up to Maria, Tess and Kyle who was watching her.

“What?” Liz asked

“Liz what the hell is going on? Why are you flirting with Mac for?” Kyle asked

“We already told him it was none of his business what was going on and why your flirting with Mac,” Tess said

“Kyle you and Alex need to stop k. It is none of your business what I do with my life. I can flirt and have fun with who ever the hell I want. Everyone needs to get over it,” Liz said

“You know Michael and Max are going to be pissed about this right?” Kyle asked

“I don’t give a shit that they get mad. Everyone needs to let me live my life. Come on Maria, Tess we are going to be late for class,” Liz said

Liz, Maria, Tess walked down the hallway to their next class.

“You know Alex, Kyle may tell Michael and Max what is doing on,” Maria said

“Yeah I know. I’m expecting Michael and Max to start questioning me or us when they see us,” Liz said

“Me too,” Maria said

“Liz, Maria before I forget to tell you Eric is coming here to meet us for lunch,” Tess said

“Cool. Does he know what time our lunch is?” Liz asked

“He told me to let him know,” Tess said

“Good. You know if he shows up that means we won’t be questioned,” Maria said

“That was the plan,” Tess said

“Smart thinking Tess,” Liz, Maria said

“Thanks,” Tess said

Liz, Maria, Tess walked into their 3rd period class. When they walked in Liz and Mac smiled at each other while Maria, Tess saw Alex was in this class. The girls walked up to the teacher and gave her a piece of paper. Liz went to sit with Mac while Maria and Tess went to sit with Alex. After the girls caught up with school work they saw they still had 10 minutes left in class. Maria, Alex and Tess watched as Mac and Liz flirted with each other. As Mac was flirting with Liz he kept touching her on hand and arm. When the bell ringed everyone walked out of the class. Alex walked up to Liz, Maria and Tess. He walked them off to the side and looked around before he looked at Liz, Maria. Tess. Alex saw Liz smile and wink at Mac before he walked down the hallway. After Mac was gone Liz turned and looked at Alex.

“Liz what the hell is going on?” Alex asked

“Nothing. You and Kyle need to back off and leave me the hell alone,” Liz said

“Liz this is not like you. That is why I’m worried,” Alex said

“Alex stop k. Like I said before this is my junior year I wanted a change. So here is the change. You and Kyle needs to get over it,” Liz said

“Liz you know Michael and Max are going to think something is wrong when they see the way your dressed and flirting with Mac,” Alex said

“I don’t care. This is my life. Right now I want to have some fun,” Liz said

“Liz you know Kyle and I are worried about you,” Alex said

“You, Kyle don’t have anything to worry about. I’m fine,” Liz said

“Liz come on we need to get to class or we are going to be late,” Tess said

“Yeah, See you later Alex,” Liz said before walking away.

Alex watched as Liz, Maria and Tess walk down the wall away and disappeared into the crowd. When Alex turned he saw Kyle standing next to him.

“Let me guess Liz told you that she wanted to change. It was her life right?” Kyle asked

“Yeah, How did you know she said that?” Alex asked

“She said the same thing to me last period. You know when Michael and Max find out they will be going crazy,” Kyle said

“I say they will probably be find out by lunch or after school about Liz’s new look,” Alex said

“When they do find out we need to make sure that everyone is calm,” Kyle said

“True. We better get to class before the bell rings,” Alex said

Alex and Kyle walked down the hallway to their class. When they walked in they saw Mac and Liz siting together and flirting while Maria and Tess were sitting at their table waiting for them. Alex and Kyle sat down with Maria, Tess to catch them on their class work. When there was a few minutes left of class Mac leaned in and whispered something into Liz’s ear. Liz smiled as he whispered. Alex and Kyle watched as Mac was saying something to Liz and making her smile. After Mac told Liz something she whispered something back to him and smiled. When the bell ringed Mac and Liz stood up at the same time and looked at each other.

“I guess I’ll see you at lunch in a few minutes,” Mac said

“Maybe,” Liz said with a smile.

“I hope so,” Mac said before walking out of class.

When Liz, Tess, Maria walked into the hallway the bumped into Alex and Kyle who were standing in front of them looking at them. Liz, Maria, Tess rolled their eyes as they looked at them.

“What?’ Liz asked

“You know Michael is going to start when he sees you,” Kyle said

“When doesn’t he? I’m 18 and a junior. He needs to stop his over protectiveness,” Liz said

“You know he won’t stop since he is your brother,” Alex said

“Whatever. He and Max need to stop. It is getting old quick,” Liz said

“Liz you know they won’t. Michael and Max care about you,” Alex said

“Whatever. Tess is your boyfriend coming?” Liz asked

“Yeah he will be here in 10. Come we need to be out in quad so he find us,” Tess said

“Oh yeah,” Liz, Maria said walking away.

Alex and Kyle both looked at each other then turned and looked at the girls.

“Tess’s boyfriend?” Kyle asked

“Oh shit. This is not going to be good,” Alex said as he dragged Kyle down the hall with him.

Alex and Kyle walked out in the quad and saw Liz, Maria, Tess sitting at a table under the tree. They turn and see Michael, Max and others sitting in the shade at table. Kyle and Alex notice that Michael, Max have not notice Liz, Maria and Tess. Alex and Kyle turned saw Mac, Jacks sitting against the wall talking and watching Liz and girls. Right at that moment a guy on a motor cycle rode up and parked his bike against the fence and up to Liz and the girls. Alex and Kyle turned and saw that Michael and Max notice the guy walking up to Liz and girls. Hell they just realized everyone watching the guy walking up to Liz and the girls. Everyone watched as the guy walked up to Tess and wrapped his arms around her. Tess Liz, Maria turned and smiled at the guy. The guy smiled back and Liz, Maria before he leaned in and kissed Tess. A few seconds later Tess and the guy pulled away from each other and smiled. The guy sat down and started to talk and laugh with Tess, Liz and Maria.

“So how is it going with Mac?’ Eric asked

“Great we have been flirting a lot. Our friends Alex and Kyle think I’m crazy with flirting with Mac. I told them to leave me alone,” Liz said

“Oh by the way Michael and Max look like they are coming over. They look very upset about something,” Maria said

“Great, we so don’t need this right now,” Liz said

“Don’t worry I’ll help,” Eric said

A few seconds later they heard

“Who are you? What the hell are you doing here?” Michael asked looking at Eric who had his arms around Tess.
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature}Chapter 1 4/30/21

Post by Long 76 »

Bounty On Love
Chapter 2

A few seconds later they heard

“Who are you? What the hell are you doing here?” Michael asked looking at Eric who had his arms around Tess.

“I’m Eric Smith Tess’s boyfriend. I’m here have lunch with my girlfriend Tess and her friend. If it is any of your business,” Eric said

“Do you even go to this school?” Max asked

Liz and Maria turned and looked at Michael and Max.

“Just leave the guy alone,” Liz, Maria said shaking their heads.

“We just want the know who this guy is? Where you meet him?” Michael asked

“He told you his name is Eric Smith,” Tess said

“Fine. Then how did you meet?” Max asked

“Well while Liz, Maria and I were shopping I bumped into Eric here. We started talking and he asked me out. Of course I said yes and we been together since,” Tess said

“How long have you been together?” Michael asked

“Oh my god! Are seriously asking that?” Liz, Maria asked

“Tess and I have been together next Friday will be a month,” Eric said

“What school do you go to?” Michael asked

“I graduated last year. Is there anything else you want to know? Or can I spend time with my girlfriend?” Eric asked

“How old are you?” Max asked

“I just want to say sorry about my brother and his friend. They tend to be over protective of us girls,” Liz said as she gave Michael, Max evil looks.

Liz then turned back and looked at Eric, Tess.

“It is no problem I can understand when a brother is protective of a sister,” Eric said

“Thanks,” Liz said

“Yeah, I’m sorry for my boyfriend and Liz’s brother Michael. But I don’t know why Max is doing this,” Maria said

“I think it is nice that he cares for his friend Liz,” Eric said

“Yeah, Right,” Liz, Maria said

“How old are you?” Michael asked

“If you must know I’m 20. Why?” Eric asked

“We were just wondering,” Michael asked

“You can leave us alone now,” Tess said

“No. We need to have a talk with Liz,” Michael said

“Well I don’t want to talk to you. So leave me alone,” Liz said

“Liz what the hell is going on with you?” Michael asked

“What is this we are hearing about you flirting with Mac?” Max asked

“Nothing is going on with me. None of your business what is going on with Mac and I. So please stop it and leave me alone,” Liz said

“Liz we are just worried about you. We don’t understand what brought on this change in you. This is not you,” Michael said

“Michael you don’t need to worry about me. Nothing brought this change it’s my junior year. I thought I needed a change. If you and Max can’t deal with it then stay away from me,” Liz said

“You can’t be serious,” Michael said

“I’m very serious. I want to have fun. So that is what I am going to do,” Liz said

“Liz,” Michael said

“No if you and Max don’t like it then forget you. You both need to realize that I have changed and deal with it,” Liz said

“I agree with Liz,” Maria, Tess said

“But,” Michael, Max said

“So Eric how long are you staying this time?” Liz asked

“I’m hoping I can stay for a week or 2,” Eric said

“Cool. So where are you staying?” Maria asked

“I got an apartment here in town. In fact I’m about 15 minutes from here,” Eric said

“Cool. I’ll have to come by and see it sometime,” Tess said

“Yes you will,” Eric said.

Eric and Tess leaned in and started to kiss in front of Michael, Maria, Max, Liz. A few seconds later they pulled away and looked at each other smiled then turned and looked at Maria and Liz.

“Liz and Maria will have to come with me to check out the place,” Tess said

“That sounds fine with me,” Eric said

“Hey Eric when you talk to the manger will you find out if he has a 2 bedroom apartment for rent?” Maria asked

“Sure. I didn’t know you were looking for an apartment,” Eric said

“Liz and I agree to look for an apartment together by our senior year in high school. So I thought why not start looking now,” Maria said

“Hell I don’t blame you,” Eric said

“Liz don’t forget we are suppose to talk to Steven and Snow today,” Maria said

“I know. They are suppose to be here soon,” Liz said

“Who are Stevens and Snow?” Eric asked

“Our best friends. Their parents sent them to some boot camp. They are suppose to be back by the end of spring break or by the end of summer. But we are not for sure when yet though,” Maria said

“Oh. How long have they been gone?” Eric asked

“They have been gone for a couple of months now. But we still have hope that they will come back soon,” Liz said

“That is understandable. How long have you girls been friends with them?” Eric asked

“We have been friends with them since we were 10 years old,” Maria said

“Wow that seems like a long time,” Eric said

“It is,” Liz said

Maria turned and saw that Michael and Max were still standing behind them. She turned all around and looked at them in the face. While Liz kept her back to them. Eric and Tess looked at Maria then looked at the guys.

“Michael, Max you both need to stop being so protective. We are fine. You both need to go back to your seats. Stop worrying about us,” Maria said

“Maria,” Michael said

“Don’t Maria me. You both need to stop. It is getting so old fast,” Maria said

“All we are trying to do is look out for you,” Max said

Liz dropped her silverware then turned and stood up. Liz walked up to Max and stood in front of him.

“Max you are not my brother. You need to stop doing this over protective brother thing. It is getting old quick. Plus I’m tired of it. Your suppose to be my friend so start acting like my friend not Michael. Or our friendship is over,” Liz said before sitting back down.

Maria, Eric, Tess watched as Max looked at Liz for a few seconds then walked away. Michael followed
Max a few seconds later. After they were gone. Liz and Maria looked at each other.

“Wow I didn’t think you would do that,” Maria said

“I know I didn’t think so either. But I’m kind of glad I did,” Liz said

“Good for you,” Maria, Tess said

“Thanks. Oh crap. Maria come on we got 5 minutes to get to our next class,” Liz said

“Oh Shit,” Maria said

Liz and Maria stood up and grabbed their lunches. They were about to leave when Eric stopped them.

“Remember I’ll meet you outside after school,” Eric said

“K,” Liz, Maria said before running off to their next class.

Liz and Maria walked into their 4th period class. When they walked in the class Liz saw Mac looking at her. She smiled back at him then turned away. Maria and Liz notice Alex and Kyle were both in the class. Liz gave the teacher the note. Teacher looked at the note then looked at the girls.

“Miss Parker you can go sit with Mac. Miss Deluca you can go sit with Mr. Whitman and Mr. Valenti,” Teacher said

“Yes ma’am,” Liz, Maria said

Liz went to sit with Mac. While Maria went to sit with Alex and Kyle. When Maria sat Alex and Kyle helped her get caught up in class. After Liz and Maria were caught up in class Mac and Liz started to flirt with each other. While Alex and Kyle were asking Maria questions.

“Maria whatever you and Liz said to Michael and Max had them upset,” Alex said

“Michael and Max started questioning Tess’s new boyfriend who came to visit at lunch. Then they started to act like they were worried. We were fine. Then Michael and Max found out about Liz flirting with Mac. I’m guessing you both told them. Then they started about her clothes. Liz told them she was a junior she wanted to have fun. They needed to deal with it or they can leave her alone,” Maria said

“No wonder they were mad,” Alex said

“Yeah,” Maria said

“Do you know where Tess is?” Kyle asked

“Why?” Maria asked

“She has been in every class but this one with you and Liz,” Alex said

“Tess’s boyfriend is here to visit. So who knows if she will be in any of her classes or not,” Maria said

“Maria,” Alex, Kyle said

“You both know it is true,” Maria said.

Meanwhile at Mac and Liz’s table:

“So I saw what happened at lunch between you, Michael and Max,” Mac said

“Oh you saw that,” Liz said

“Yeah I did see it. I think you handled yourself great with them,” Mac said

“Thanks,” Liz said

“No problem. Maybe we should hang out sometime,” Mac said

“Sounds like a plan,” Liz said with a smile on her face.

Right at that moment the bell ringed. Mac and Liz stood up at the same time and walked out of the class room. When they walked out Mac and Liz smiled at each other. Then Liz watched as Mac walked down the hallway. When Liz couldn’t see Mac anymore she turned and saw Maria standing in front of her.

“What happened?” Liz asked

“Alex, Kyle are nosy. They are as bad as Michael and Max,” Maria said

“Tell me something we didn’t know,” Liz said

“True. Come on we need to get to our class. Hopefully this will be something good,” Maria said

“Guess we will have to wait and see,” Liz said

Liz and Maria walked down the hallway to their next class. When they walked into the class they saw Mac sitting at one table. At another table they see Tess, Alex, Kyle. Liz and Maria walked up to the teacher and handed her a note. Teacher looked at the note then the girls.

“Maria go sit with Tess, Alex, Kyle. Liz you go sit with Mac,” Teacher said

After all the students were in the seats the Teacher looked at all of them.

“K. Class in here you will be learning art and music. The people you are sitting with are going to be your partners in this class. So for the rest of the class get to know your partners,” Teachers said

Mac and Liz moved closer to each other. When they were as close as they could get without sitting on each others laps. Mac and Liz started to touch hands and play footsies under the table. Maria, Tess, Alex, Kyle watched what was going on with Mac and Liz. Tess and Maria smiled while Kyle and Alex looked shocked and upset. When the bell ringed Mac and Liz stood up at the same time. They both turned and looked at each other.

“I hope I see you in my next class,” Mac said

“Maybe you will. I guess you will have to wait and see,” Liz said

“K,” Mac said as he walked out of the class room.

Tess and Maria walked up to Liz and started to walk away quickly.

“Why are we walking so fast?” Liz asked

“Alex and Kyle,” Maria, Tess said

“What about them?” Liz asked

“Don’t want to know,” Tess said

“K,” Liz said

Liz, Maria, Tess walked into the class room. When they walked into the class room they were surprised to see Max, Michael, Isabel, Kyle, Alex were in the class along with Mac.

“Oh shit,” Liz, Maria, Tess whispered.

Liz and the girls walked up to the teacher and handed her the note. The teacher looked at the note then looked at Liz, Maria, Tess.

“Maria you go sit with Michael, Max. Tess you go sit with Alex, Kyle. Liz you go sit with Mac,” Teacher said

Liz, Maria, Tess went to their seat and sat down.

“K. Everyone my name is Mrs. Lee men. I’m your health Teacher. The people you are sitting with are going to be you partners for this semester. So you will get to know them. In this class everyone is going to be learning about sex,” Mrs. Lee men said

“Cool,” Guys said

“Oh boy.” Girls said

“For the rest of the class get to know your partners. Good luck everyone,” Mrs. Lee men said

“So we meet again this must be fate,” Mac said

“Maybe it is,” Liz said

“Good. So do you want to get together sometime?” Mac asked

“Are you asking me out?” Liz asked

“Maybe. So you do?” Mac asked

“Maybe,” Liz said

“Good,” Mac said

“Yeah good,” Liz said

Meanwhile at Michael and other’s tables:

“What the hell is Liz doing?” Michael asked

“It looks like Mac and Liz are flirting with each other,” Maria said

“What? No way,” Michael said

“Yes it does. God Michael you and Max need to stop it. Liz wants a boyfriend. So deal with it,” Maria said

“We are just worried about her. I can’t believe Liz wants the bad guy of school to be her boyfriend,” Max said

“Well that is her choice. You both need to get over it and deal with it,” Maria said

“We will see,” Max, Michael said

“Oh great,” Maria said as she rolled her eyes.

Back To Mac and Liz Table:

Mac moved closer to Liz. Liz turned and looked Mac with a smile on her face.

“Are you free tonight?” Mac whispered

“What time?” Liz asked

“Say around 9pm,” Mac said

“I think I can do that. Where would I meet you?” Liz asked

“We meet at the gas station main street. You know the one that has the sun,” Mac said

“Yeah I know where that is,” Liz said

“Cool. Do you think you can get away and meet with me?” Mac asked

“Yeah,” Liz said

“Good. I think you will like what I have planned for tonight,” Mac said

“Can I have a hint?” Liz asked

“It is going to be something fun. Trust me,” Mac said

“K,” Liz said

“Good. So what class do you have after this?” Mac asked

“Um I got Gym with my friends Maria and Tess after this,” Liz said

“I guess I’ll see you after school then later,” Mac said

“I guess you will,” Liz said

Right at that moment the bell ringed and Tess, Maria walked up to Liz. Liz turned and looked at the girls.

“What is wrong?” Liz asked

“Your never going to believe this. But I just got a text from Eric,” Tess said

“What did he say?” Liz said

“You know our gym teacher Mrs. Ice?” Tess asked

“Yeah what about her?’ Maria asked

“Well Mr, Turner, Mr. Fox and Mr. Cooper are sending 2 of their trainer to our gym class,” Tess said

“What are you serious?” Liz asked

“Yes. Eric said they should already be here,” Tess said

“Great. I hope they can act like a regular gym teacher not a trainer and single us out,” Liz, Maria said

“Eric told me they won’t. So let’s hope. Who is in the class with us?” Tess asked

“I don’t know,” Liz said

“All we do know is that in every class we have either Alex, Kyle. Or they are both in our class,” Maria said

“I’ll let Eric know so that way he can tell the trainers. Hopefully Eric can get the trainers to push the guys if you know,” Tess said

“Good plan. But what about the others? How are we going to be able to get away?” Liz asked

“Tess ask Eric if he can come up with a plan. We know how Michael, Max are going to be after school,” Maria said

“True. Come on we got to change and get to gym,” Tess said

Liz, Maria, Tess walked down the hallway and into the locker room. They changed clothes and walked out of room. Liz, Maria, Tess walked out of the locker room wearing black shorts and a black v neck tank top. When they girls walked up to the bleachers and sat down they saw Max, Michael, Alex, Kyle a couple of bleachers behind them. After Liz, Maria, Tess saw the guys they looked at each other with shocked looks.
Right at that moment everyone turned when 2 male teachers walked into the gym and walked up to them. As
soon as the teachers stood in front of the class Liz, Maria, Tess realized that the teachers were Dean the FBI trainer and Stan the police trainer.

“Hello Class My name is Dean I’m your new gym teacher. The man beside me is Stan my assistant. We are here to get you guys and girls into shape. So are you ready to get started?’ Dean asked

“Are you serious?” Alex asked

“Yes I am very serious. Some of you play sports we need to get you ready for game day. So lets get started,” Dean said

“I want all of you to run 20 laps. Then after that I want all of you to do 20 sit ups, push ups. Let’s go now,” Stan said

Everyone stood up and started to run laps in the gym. Dean, Stan watched as everyone was doing good in the beginning but started slowing down at the end. After everyone was finished running they started to do sit ups
and push ups. While Max, Michael were doing the push up and sit ups they kept watching Liz, Maria and Tess. They notice the girls were not tired. When the bell ringed so everyone could change before class ended for the day.

“Liz, Maria, Tess can we talk to 3 for a minutes. The rest of you can go ahead and change clothes now,” Dean, Stan said
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature}Chapter 2 5/9/21

Post by Long 76 »

Bounty On Love
Chapter 3:
Liz, Maria, Tess watched as Max, Michael, Alex, Kyle walked to the locker room with the rest of the class. After everyone was gone Dean, Stan turned and looked at the girls.

“What do you need to talk to us about?” Liz asked

“We wanted to let you know Eric is here to pick you girls up after this class,” Stan said

“K. Um question are you both our gym teachers for now on or just for today?” Maria asked

“The bosses want us to be your gym teachers for good. So that way we train you a little at school and at the warehouse,” Dean said

“How are you guys going to be able to meet us at the warehouse when your here?” Tess asked

“That will be easy this is our last class too. So all we have to do is leave at 3pm also,” Stan said

“K. You may have to watch out for Max, Michael, Alex, Kyle. They will start looking into things if you are not careful,” Liz said

“Thanks for the heads up. We will keep an eye on them,” Dean said

“Yeah you do that. Can we change now? We got 5 minutes before the bell rings,” Maria said

“Yeah go ahead. See you after school,” Stan, Dean said

Liz, Maria, Tess walked into the locker room and took their showers. After their showers they got dressed and walked out of the locker room. When they walked into the gym they saw Michael, Max, Alex, Kyle leaning against the farthest wall from everyone whispering. Maria, Liz, Tess knew they were up to something.

“Wonder what Michael and the guys are talking about?” Maria asked

“They are probably trying to figure out what we are up to and doing,” Liz said

“How do you know that is what they are up to?” Tess asked

“Because Michael and Max are pulling the over protective card on us,” Maria said

“How do you know?” Tess asked

“Because the way they have been acting all day. Plus now they got Alex and Kyle involved,” Liz said

“Oh great. We so don’t need this,” Tess said

“No we don’t. But they won’t stop till they know we are safe,” Liz said

“Great. We so don’t need this,” Tess said

“We know,” Liz, Maria said

As the bell ringed Liz, Maria, Tess grabbed their things and walked out of the class. While they were walking out of the class Tess and Eric were texting each other. Liz, Maria, Tess went to their locker and put things up and grabbed somethings. They walked out of the school and looked around. A few minutes later they found Eric leaning against Maria’s car. Liz, Maria, Tess walked up to Eric and stood in front of him. Eric looked at the girls then looked up and saw Max, Michael and guys standing on the steps watching them.

“I don’t know if you know this or not but Michael, Max and guys are watching us,” Eric said

“What? Are you serious?” Liz asked

“Yes,” Eric said

“Unbelievable,” Maria, Liz said

“Are you girls ready to leave?” Eric asked

“Yeah lets go,” Liz said

“By the way how did you get here?” Tess asked

“I came with Stan and Dean,” Eric said

“K. Here you can drive my car. If you promise to not crash, put a dent in the car agree?” Maria asked

“Agree. Liz do you and Tess have your drivers license?” Eric asked

“Yes of course we do,” Liz, Tess said

“Good. Because your going to have to drive,” Eric said

“That is fine with us,” Liz, Tess said

Right at that moment Maria’s cell phone started to ring. Maria reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. She saw it was Michael calling. Maria touched the speaker button and looked at Liz and Tess. Who were looking at her while Eric was driving through traffic.

“Hello?” Maria said

“Maria where the hell are you, Liz, Tess?” Michael asked

“Why?” Maria asked

“Because we need to talk to you girls about something and you left too quickly,” Michael said

“No you guys just want to follow us to find out where we are going. Sorry that is so not going to happen,” Liz said

“Liz listen,” Max said

“No you listen I’m tired of you and Michael pulling this crap. You both need to realize that you can’t protect us all the time,” Liz said

“We know that. We are just trying to figure out where you girls are going. And who the hell was driving Maria’s car?” Michael asked

“It is none of your business where we are going,” Eric said

“Um Eric is that 2 big trucks blocking the road or coming our way?” Liz, Maria yelled

“Eric do something or they are going to hit us,” Tess yelled

“Hold on girls,” Eric said

“Hold on to what?” Liz asked

“Oh shit,” Maria, Tess, Liz scream as Eric by passes and misses the 2 big trucks.

“Hello Liz, Maria answer us?” Max, Michael yelled in the phone.

“You dumb ass you could have killed us,” Liz yelled as she tried to hit him.

“Liz stop hitting him. He can still crash the car with us in it,” Tess said

“Eric if you want to ever drive my car again don’t ever do that again or else,” Maria said

“Damn it someone answer us,” Michael yelled

Liz grabbed the phone from the seat and put the phone in front of her looking at Maria, Tess.

“What?” Liz yelled

“Liz what the hell happened?” Michael asked

“Eric was giving us some driving lessons,” Maria said

“That is why you were screaming,” Max said

“Yes. He thought we would like to learn some new driving tips,” Liz said

“Are you girls crazy?” Michael asked

“No. We are not crazy. We just thought we should know somethings,” Tess said

As Liz, Maria, Tess were talking to Max and Michael Liz reached under her seat and found a small black box. She knew that Michael somehow put the black box in Maria’s car. Liz reached into her purse and got the small screw driver out and started to unscrew the screws in the black box. When the box was open Liz started to cut the wires and mix them up. After she did that Liz closed the box and screwed it closed. Maria and Tess watched as Liz threw the box out. Liz and girls watched as the box landed in a garbage truck that was going west while they were going north.

“When are you girls going to be home?” Michael asked

“We don’t know. Maria, Tess are coming with me to meet a friend,” Liz said

“Wait. Who are you meeting?” Michael asked

“None of your business,” Liz said

“Liz,” Max, Michael said

“Don’t worry we won’t get into that much trouble. We won’t even be staying out late since we have school tomorrow,” Liz said

“Why doesn’t that make me feel better,” Max asked

“I don’t know. Why doesn’t?” Liz asked

“Liz are you trying to drive us crazy?" Michael asked

“No of course not,” Liz said

“Then why in the hell won’t you tell us where you girls are?” Michael said as he Max walked into Jeff, Philip’s office.

Philip and Jeff looked at Max, Michael trying to figure out who they were talking to till they heard the voices on the speaker phone.

“Because it is none of your damn business. You both need to chill out,” Liz said

“Liz,” Max said

“Hey Liz you and the girls need to change,” Eric said

“K. Oh before I forget do you have thing I need tonight?” Liz asked

“Yeah. Here it is. Please remember use it if you need to,” Eric said

“What you think I would do something crazy?” Liz asked

“Yes I think you would,” Eric said

“Maybe I will or maybe I won’t. You never know my mood Eric,” Liz said

“That is what I’m afraid of with you. Is Michael and Max afraid?” Eric asked

“I guess if I’m mad enough I guess they will find out won’t they,” Liz said smiling

“Tess why Liz smiling?” Eric asked

“Because Liz sometimes likes to test people,” Tess said

“Great. So when do want to go out for our date?’ Eric asked

“Did you forget already?” Tess asked

“Forget what?” Eric asked

“We promised Liz we would go with her tonight. So you better be ready to have fun,” Tess said

“Please tell me there will be no craziness?” Eric asked

Right at that moment Liz and Maria walked up to Tess and Eric.

“Craziness what makes things fun Eric,” Maria said

“Maria you know you and Liz make me nervous when you say things like that,” Eric said

“Good to know. Come on we need to go shopping before the club,” Maria said

“Why?” Eric asked

“Liz needs a hot outfit for the guy tonight. So come on,” Maria said

“Great shopping,” Eric said

“Oh stop being a baby,” Liz said

“Fine. You drive,” Eric said as he pointed to all the cars, trucks.

“Can I choose?” Liz asked

“Sure,” Eric said

“Wrong move,” Tess, Maria said

“Why?” Eric asked

“Fine. I choose this,” Liz said as she sat on a Harley Davidson black leather motorcycle.

“Um.. I don’t know about that,” Eric said

“You said I can choose what I want to drive. Well I choose this,” Liz said

“Do you even know how to start or drive a motorcycle?” Eric said

Liz smiled as she started the motorcycle and started to drive it around the garage. Eric’s mouth dropped open as he watched Liz. Maria and Tess smiled as they look at Eric then at Liz. Liz stopped in front of Eric.

“Well?” Liz said

“K. Here is a deal. If you can handle yourself on this case then you can have this,” Eric said

“Good. Now come on lets go,” Liz said

Eric got on the back of the motorcycle while Maria and Tess got into Maria’s car.

“Hold on,” Liz said

“Oh shit,” Eric said as he held onto Liz as she drove.

As they were driving through the streets Liz, Maria, Tess were looking around. A few minutes later they pulled up to a mall. Liz, Maria, Tess dragged Eric into the mall with them. When they walked into the mall they started to look for things they need to get Mac to notice Liz little more. The girls also got some work out clothes for when they were training at school and at the warehouse. After they got their workout clothes Tess and Maria took Liz to a leather and jeans store called Sexy. They walked in and started to look for something for Liz to wear for her date. While they were looking the girls shopped for themselves new clothes. Eric followed closely to the girls. After picking out some clothes to try on. Liz walked into the dressing room with the clothes Maria and Tess picked out. A few minutes later Liz walked out wearing black leather pants that hung to her hips. She wore a strapless leather top that showed her midriff and her tan skinny stomach. Liz looked at Maria, Eric, Tess.

“So what do you think?” Liz asked

“Wow. You look hot,” Maria, Tess said

“Eric what do you think?” Liz asked

“Um …,” Eric said

“Is that what you want to wear tonight?” Tess asked

“Not really,” Liz said

“K. Try on the other clothes and see if one of them will be perfect for tonight,” Maria said

“K,” Liz said before walking into the dressing room.

After Liz walked into the dressing room Maria and Tess turned and looked at Eric. When the girls turned they saw Eric looking at them.

“Why didn’t you say anything about what Liz was wearing?” Maria, Tess asked

“Because I was shocked to see her in the outfit,” Eric said

“Well in the next outfit Liz comes out in you need to say something,” Tess said

“Don’t worry I will,” Eric said

“Good,” Tess, Maria said

Right at that moment Liz walked out wearing an halter top with mid thigh denim skirt and knee high black boots.

“Well what do you think?” Liz asked

“Love the outfit,” Maria said

“The outfit looks cute on you,” Tess said

“Eric what do you think?” Liz asked

“I agree with both of the girls. How many outfits do you have left to try on?” Eric asked

“I think I got 3 or 4 more outfits why?” Liz asked

“We need to get you girls to training in an hour,” Eric said

“K,” Liz said before walking away.

After 40 minutes of trying on clothes Maria, Tess helped Liz find her perfect outfit for hanging out with
Mac for the night. Liz went to the register to pay for the outfit while Maria, Eric, Tess were walking to the front of the store. When Liz got to the front of the store she tapped Eric on the shoulder. Eric, Maria, Tess turned and looked at Liz.

“So Liz are you ready to go?” Eric asked

“Yeah I’m ready,” Liz said

Eric and the girls walk out of the store and walked to the car. They got into the car and drove off. A few minutes later Eric pulled up in front of the warehouse. They got out of the car and walked into the warehouse. When they walked in they saw Dean and Stan talking on a phone. Eric and the girls walked
up to them. Stan and Dean turned and looked at Eric and the girls. Dean touched the speaker button then hung the phone.

“Are you still there?” Dean asked

“Yeah we are still here. What is going on?” Voice asked

“Sir Eric and the girls are here,” Stan said

“Did anything happen today?” Voice asked

“Yeah Eric wants me to meet him at a gas station. We are suppose to hang out tonight,” Liz said

“Wow that was quick,” Second voice said

“Well a little flirting helped,” Liz said

“Great. So everything is going as planned,” First voice said

“Yes. The only problem we had was Michael, Max, Alex, Kyle questioning us and not leaving us alone,” Maria said

“They even started to even question Eric when he came to our lunch table,” Tess said

“Eric did a good job when they started to question him,” Liz said

“Good. Dean, Stan do you think you have something Liz can wear so she can record what is being said?” Second voice asked

“Yeah I think we do,” Dean said

“Good. Make sure Liz is wearing it before she leaves,” Second guy said

“What time does Mac want you to meet him?” Stan asked

“I’m suppose to meet Mac at the gas station at 9pm,” Liz said

“So that gives us 4 hrs,” Maria said

“K. So we train for 3 hrs and hour to get Liz ready,” Tess, Eric said

“Sounds right. Liz you and the girls go change in the room on the right. While we set something up here,” Dean, Stan said

“K,” Liz, Maria, Tess said before walking away.

Dean, Eric and Stab watched as Liz, Maria and Tess walked to the room they could change in. After the girls were gone. The guys turned and looked at the phone.

“Sir What are we going to do about Max and Michael?” Eric asked

“Don’t worry about them. We are checking into something and if our source is right we will be needing
Max and Michael helping us with something,” First voice said

“How long till you know?” Dean asked

“It should be any day now. You guys need to make sure Max and Michael go through the same training the girls are at school. When we find out if our source is telling the truth then we will send someone to train them without them even knowing their being trained,” Second voice said

“Sounds like a good plan,” Stan said

“What training are you giving Liz, Maria, Tess tonight?” First voice asked

“Liz will be getting some kick boxing/ self defense lessons by Dean. Eric will be teaching Tess plant bugs/ wiring. I will be teaching Maria boxing and maybe a little street fighting,
Stan said

“Let me guess you guys are going to be switching the training up right?” Second voice asked

“Yes that is the plan. So that way the girls will know everything,” Dean said

“That seems like a good plan. Hopefully the training will not take long,” First voice said

“That is what we are thinking also,” Eric said

“Keep us inform and let us know how it goes,” Second voice said

“You know we will,” Stan said.

Liz, Maria, Tess walked up to Eric, Dean and Stan. The guys turned and looked at the girls.

“Are you girls ready for your first lesson?” Dean asked

“Yes,” Liz, Maria, Tess said

“K. Tess you will be with Eric. You are going to learn bugging and wiring. Liz you are working with me. I’m going to teach you kick boxing and self defense. Maria you will be working with Stan. You will be learning boxing and a little street fighting,” Dean said

“Later on are we going to be switching our training?” Tess asked

“Yes. You girls will be learning kicking boxing, boxing, Self Defense, Military Training, Defensive Tactics, Weapon training, electric bugs and wiring training. We need to make sure you girls have all this training,” Stan, Dean said

“So how are we suppose to have all this training and still go to school?” Maria asked

“You will be doing somethings at school and other things here,” Dean said

“Let me guess right after school we come here and practice. How long do you train us for?” Tess asked

“Yes you come here after school and train. You train from 4pm – 9pm everyday of the week. We want you girls to be ready for anything that may happen,” Stan said

“What are we suppose to tell our parents why we are gone?” Liz asked

“Easy tell your taking training classes or you got jobs. It is your choice to tell them which one,” Dean said

“All 3 of you are crazy you know that?” Maria asked

“Yes. Now are you girls ready for your training?” Stan asked

Liz, Maria, Tess looked at each other then turned and looked at Dean, Eric and Stan who were looking at them.

“Yes we are,” Liz, Maria, Tess said

“Good let’s get started then,” Eric said
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Bounty On Love{CC, AU Without, Mature}Chapter 3 5/14/21

Post by Long 76 »

Author's Note
Hey Everyone
I wanted to let everyone know that I won't be able to update my story for a couple of days. My laptop needs to be cleaned and the fan needs to be fixed if it can. I promise as soon as I get my laptop back I will be updating this story. I hope everyone will be understanding and forgiving.I also hope everyone will keep reading to find out what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends.

From
Long 76

HAPPY JULY 4th TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!