How to change your progile

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Craig Beatty
Enthusiastic Roswellian

How to change your progile

Post by Craig Beatty »

I'm trying to change part of my profile but I can't find a way to do that. I can't find an edit or eqivalent button.

I want to change my handle from my name Craig Beatty to my usual, Aussie SciFi Tragic.

Going online for Roswell around 2000 was my first time on the net and this was part of the experience. I know now that a good handle Is much better then a bland name!

Can you help? Thanks.
“But she’s only 17.”
“I was 16.”
“He’s 21 and out of college.”
“And has loved her all his life. Sound familiar?” (Max and Liz in Carol's Chameleon)

The original number 1 fan of Carol's fic! LOL
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: How to change your progile

Post by behrbabe »

That's probably one of the only things in the profile that we can't change. I guess that you could ask an
admin to change it for you but there's no guarantee that they'll do it, they are usually pretty busy.
Sorry that I couldn't help you but welcome to the board anyway.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
Craig Beatty
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: How to change your progile

Post by Craig Beatty »

Damn! Thanks for the response. I feel rather stupid having my name as my handle rather than an imaginative one! It took me a couple of years to come up with one and was inspired by a former Prime Minister describing himself as a "cricket tragic" (like me)! After that my preferred handle was obvious!
“But she’s only 17.”
“I was 16.”
“He’s 21 and out of college.”
“And has loved her all his life. Sound familiar?” (Max and Liz in Carol's Chameleon)

The original number 1 fan of Carol's fic! LOL