Brushes & Fonts - New sites added (12/17/2007)

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

I wish I could help, Ella. I have PS 7.0 and the way I use my brushes is by clicking the option "Replace Brushes" when I'm choosing the brush tips. I create a new folder in my C-drive for my brushes and download them into there.

Sorry, I wish I could be more helpful than that.
<center>Image</center>
Anais Nin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Anais Nin »

Thanks for the links! :D

Stefanie xxx
<center>...endless so far in myself, follow me...
</center>
Dreamer_forever13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_forever13 »

woah, thanx for those cool sites! :D :)
Tasyfa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Tasyfa »

Ella1022 wrote:Can some one tell me how to upload brushes in the trial version of PSP 8. I was using PS 7 until i lost it due to a computer glitch and i forgot how to upload them on PSP.
I'm guessing 8 is the same as PSP7! In which case, you need to unzip them to a folder (can include subfolders), and then when you activate the brush and choose "custom," you're given a button that says "Edit Path." Click on that, and for the second path (the first is the comes-with-program brushes), browse to the folder where you've unzipped your brushes and check the box that says "Use subfolders." Once you click OK, PSP should load them automatically for you and you can use them immediately. :)
hugs, Tas
"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
~Henry Jenkins
Sarah_helen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sarah_helen »

Hey Ella. I don't know if you still need an answer but I have one :) I just got PSP8 yesterday as a christmas pressie so i was completely stumped by this one lol. But i worked it out eventually. Go to File- Import- Custom Brushes. Then just import them all in :) Hope that helps a bit!
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

I distinctly remember a brush called 'useful'... does anybody know where I can it? :?
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
Lolita
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lolita »

Sorry, Benz. Never heard of that brush. Have you tried searching using Vered's (V-brush) brush search engine?

As for the PSP questions, sorry cannot help with that. I'm a Photoshop girl. :D

Anyways, I just dropped by to post that I added two more brush sites that I found. Oh and to say that a lot of these sites also contain tutorials so browse through them if you can. :)
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

It's okay Cris... I'll search VBRUSH. I hope I can find it. Those brush are really useful. :)
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
roswelllover
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswelllover »

Benz uh...i think i found it. Is it one of Vered's. Here's the link anyway. The brush set called useful is the last one.

useful
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

roswelllover wrote:Benz uh...i think i found it. Is it one of Vered's. Here's the link anyway. The brush set called useful is the last one.

useful
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! But... the link won't take me directly to the page. Which brush set date did you get it from? :P