Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Itzstacie »

Please let us know if your's get taken, Can some of you talented Artists take some of these old ones that have been up for months now. Also if you see one that's posted and know it's been done please let me know so I can remove it.

starcrazed wrote:I felt I should make another request so pijeechinadoll doesn't have to worry about feeling greedy :lol: Plus I think I'm addicted to artwork now too :oops: Perhaps one of you talented artists can conjure me up a banner for my fic A Life For Second Chances I was thinking in the background there could be a picture of the 47 Crash and the 4 pods. In the foreground I wanted pics of the happy couples as well as a picture of Serena, Tess sister. She has blonde hair and blue eyes too soo..? :D Any questions PM me. Thank you :)
NotYourChick wrote:I'm working on a new fic. What I'll need in the banner is Liz in the movie Darklight. Looking like a powerfull person. Max, Isabel, Michael how they look now. Piper and Phoebe from Charmed. The fic is called " My Own Path" . If can put Kyle in it with lights around him.
syikana wrote:Shooting Star, AU with Aliens. The show with a difference. Basically what I'd like is the scene from the pilot epsiode with Liz on the floor shot. Also I'd like a scene in there with Michael sitting around a table with Jim and Kyle talking happily... or doing something family like.
emmareed wrote:hi im emma and i was wondering if anyone could do some banners for some stories of mine.

the first one is a roswell/stargate crossover with liz and jack as main couple called Betrayal; heres the link for the story
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=19136

the second one is a liz/khivar coupling called Pure Destruction and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 33&t=18958

lastly its a roswell/buffy crossover and the coupling is Liz/Spike and its called Reign Of Blood and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 32&t=19138

thanx for any help
Liz Parker Evans wrote:Hi...I have a new fanfic that I have debating whether to post and I have decided to go ahead and do it. Well, I was wondering if someone would be willing to make be a banner. It is an SG-1 fic...a lot of adventure and a lot of romance. It is a Jack/Sam Sam/Pete, Jack/Other and Daniel/Other pairing. The title is Through the Gate Darkly if anyone would like to make me a banner I would appreciate it. There is an original character in it that is kind of the focus and I would want her on the banner but she can really be portrayed by just about anyone in their early thirties. For addition info please feel free to PM me.

linliz68 wrote:
I like what kj4ever had written about not asking for specifics when it comes to the banner/request. Because, I too, feel that it gives the artist much more freedom and not a particular bar to uphold to the author. I have been working on an original piece for a couple months now...collaberating, if you will. I'd like to request two banners. They would only have the same title. The series is titled: Whispers in the Night and our book one is titled: Visions. Those two are the only things each piece would have in common. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll send a chapter or two along with some background to give the artist more inspiration/insight into the work.
littleroswell wrote:
I know I asked for one for this fic a long, long time ago but I never finished the fic and I don't think I ever got the banner for it. I'm trying to finish it now because it just keeps calling to me. It's called A Year of Holiday Magic. It is AU no aliens and all CC but also with Brody, Sydney and Serena who is a red head in this fic. It starts around Christmas but will go through over a year, mostly set around holidays. If someone could make a banner for it, I would appreciate it. Below is the Author's Note/Summary that I use for it. I hope someone will take this.

Thanks in advance,
Beth aka littleroswell

Summary: Like most of my stories, this one just popped in my head and wouldn’t leave me alone. The weird thing is that I don’t celebrate any of the holidays I used! LOL! Anyway, this is just a tale of happenings over a year that seem to have major events around the holidays. There are no aliens in this fic. Liz, Maria, Alex, and Kyle all know each other in the beginning. Michael, Isabel, Tess, and Max all know each other in the beginning. The rest will unfold as we go along ok?

A/N: I kind of got inspired by “Sleepless in Seattle” and am trying to catch that feel although the story is nothing like it. This will probably be a short fic…that’s the way I have it planned anyway. We’ll see how long it actually ends up.
Whimsicality wrote:
I would like to request a couple Liz/Michael wallpapers. Not too picky on the pictures used just that I would prefer a longer haired Michael. I would like one in more earthy/vibrant tones and the other one in sepia with either no real color or just a hint or two.
Text wise I would the following two quotes, one for each wallpaper, no preference on which quote to which background, whichever is easier for you.

"This is what love is. It is not breathless, not excitement. Love is what is left over when being in love has burned away. Love is when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from your branches and you find that you are one tree, not two."

"It is easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love. But it is not always easy to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands."

I would like a couple Liz/Tess friendship wallpapers. Again not picky on pictures, whatever works for you :D. One in lighter/brighter colors and the other in black and white with some hints of color.
I don't really have any text in mind for these so if you come up with something clever feel free to use it :lol:

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to help me out! All of the artists here are incredibly talented so I know they will be amazing!

Roswellian117 wrote:
I was hoping someone could make me 5 signature banners.

1: M/L based on my story 2,000 Light Years Away pictures of them from now saying Infinite Dreamer

2: M/M pictures of them from now saying CandyLove

3: A/I based on my banner for Last Night On Earth saying Searching the stars and gazing

4: K/T pictures of them now saying Lamptrimming is Fun

5: Z/L sexy picture of Shiri and a sexy picture of Jason from the movie Skinwalkers saing You've Awakened the Dreamer in Me

All of them should be kinda light background except Zan and Liz's which should be dark and dangerous and sexy. They should all say my name Roswellian117 in teal b/c that is my signature color LOL. Thanks!!!!

X0X0~Vanessa
Roswellian117 wrote:
I need a really sexy, alluring, mysterious, blonde haired, young looking actor/model/musician for a story that is being worked on.

I need variety.
stargazer87 wrote:
i would like a stargazer banner...images from seasons 1&2 are preferable (from Episodes Heart of mine or Cry Your Name would be great) and with a alex/isabel quotes included in the banner if that is possible.
greywolf wrote:I need an illustration and it's kind of specific.

What I need is an obviously pregnant Liz looking lovingly at a Max who is carrying one kid (obviously his son) in a backpack while carrying a nine or ten month old in a Baby Bjorn on his chest.

Basically, what is needed is a vision a very young Liz is going to have in a future-flash of what her destiny really is....

Any takers?
Michelle17 wrote:Hi all,

I decided to start a Blog of my own. I will be posting some of my fanfiction on it. But I need a header and maybe a backaround. I'm looking for banner with Max and Liz, Jason and Sam. Could both couples have the women pregnant please?

Thank You

Courtney
14. Going to put my own request also, I still have a few banners that need to be done for awards, I havent' heard from the person that was going to do them in a couple of months so I'm going to stick them back out there to be done. Also going to be adding some new catergories next round so need banners for them. I need them to be 469 x 430 and to have Roswell Fanatics Fanfiction Awards and the name of the awards on them, other than that you can make them how you want too. If you do take some please pm and let me know and also please pm me the banners. The ones in Bold I kind of need ASAP before the next round of awards start which is some time this month.. Thanks

This is the list I still need done

Fic That Deserves to be Published
Best Slash Fanfiction
Best Roleplay
Favorite Roleplay Character Portrayal
Best Author of a Conventional Couple Fanfiction
Best Author of an Unconventional Couple Fanfiction
Best Author of a Candy Fanfic
Best Author of a Stargazer Fanfic
Best Author of a Crossover
Best Author of an Alternate Universe Fanfiction
Best Canon Writer
Best Slash Writer

Best Writer of a Roleplay
Funniest Feedbacker
Best Spoiler Fic
Best Adult Fanfic
Best Poem
Writer With the Most Potential
Funniest Line
Most Heartwarming Line
Most Passionate UC Lovemaking Scene
Best Long Fanfiction
Best Medium Length Fanfiction
Storyline You Wish the Show Had Followed

Best Short Story (5 parts or less)
Funniest Fanfiction
The Fanfic Conversion Award - Your Top Recommendation
Best All-Around Story
Best New Story
Best Old Story
Favorite Portrayal of a Crossover Character
Best Original Character
Best Lead Character Portrayal in a UC Fic
Favorite Last Chapter/Epilogue

Best All-Around Story
Funniest Fanfiction
Best NC-17 Fanfic
Best PG Rated Fic
Best PG-13 Rated Fanfic
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

I can also take these:

Best Canon Writer
Best Author of a Candy Fanfic

I already took these before
Best Adult Fanfic
Storyline you wish the show had followed
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

Wanted to see if anyone was willing to take on these, I'm getting ready to start the next round and would like to have these done. I need them by October 13th. I need them to be 469 x 430 and to have Roswell Fanatics Fanfiction Awards and the name of the awards on them, other than that you can make them how you want too.

Best Slash Fanfiction
Best Author of a Conventional Couple Fanfiction
Best Author of an Unconventional Couple Fanfiction
Best Author of a Stargazer Fanfic
Best Author of a Crossover
Best Author of an Slash Fanfiction
Best Writer of a Roleplay
Funniest Feedbacker
chunkmonster2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by chunkmonster2 »

Itzstacie wrote: Best Author of a Conventional Couple Fanfiction
I took on this one -- it's done so I will pm it to you. If the work is sufficient enough I may do one or too more depending on my time management skills!

EDIT:
itzstacie wrote: Funniest Feedbacker
I stole this one too -- i'll pm you. that's all I will attempt tho
Author's Page
"you come crash.... into me. yeah, baby. and i come into you."
"and how can i stand here by you, and not be moved by you?"
My Fics Below:
Returning Normal | Already Gone
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

I'll take these too.

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

dreamer19 wrote:I'll take these too.

Thanks!!
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

So I've been MIA from the writing scene the last few months - but my darling muse is dragging me back in.

And apparently, she's not yet finished with the crew from Tangled.

Because I just love banners - I'm submitting this request for the one parter I'm currently working on. It's entitled Twined and it encompasses Max and Liz's wedding day - with some mention of the before and after and updates on what all the characters have been up to.

The banner should obviously center around a wedding shot of Max and Liz. I actually prefer shots of Shiri from the LUX wedding scene - I think that dress fits the bill a bit more than the Roswell shots. And there's a few pics of JB in a suit that would work nicely, as opposed to the roswell wedding photos (his hair was too long for my liking). I would need a pic of an eight year old Maddie, a two year old James, another two year old boy who would be Isabel and Alex's son, and any of the other supporting characters (Maria, Michael, Alex, Isabel, Sean etc...).

Anyone want to help me out? Pretty pleeeeease?

:D
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

trulov wrote:So I've been MIA from the writing scene the last few months - but my darling muse is dragging me back in.

Because I just love banners - I'm submitting this request for the one parter I'm currently working on. It's entitled Twined and it encompasses Max and Liz's wedding day - with some mention of the before and after and updates on what all the characters have been up to.

The banner should obviously center around a wedding shot of Max and Liz. I actually prefer shots of Shiri from the LUX wedding scene - I think that dress fits the bill a bit more than the Roswell shots. And there's a few pics of JB in a suit that would work nicely, as opposed to the roswell wedding photos (his hair was too long for my liking). I would need a pic of an eight year old Maddie, a two year old James, another two year old boy who would be Isabel and Alex's son, and any of the other supporting characters (Maria, Michael, Alex, Isabel, Sean etc...).

I'd like to give this one a try if you don't mind. I'll PM you with some questions just to finalize :)
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

behrbabe wrote:
trulov wrote:So I've been MIA from the writing scene the last few months - but my darling muse is dragging me back in.

I'd like to give this one a try if you don't mind. I'll PM you with some questions just to finalize :)
Awesome. Thanks.