Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by April »

These arts are amazing! Just had to stop in and say that. ;) :D
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Hi, I was wondering if someone could make me a banner for an up-and-coming fic ' Holy Matrimony'. It's a Dark Angel/One Tree Hill XO, with Liz/Nathan and Liz/Alec pairings.

I would like Liz and Nathan to be in the middle, with a set of wedding bands (If possible a shot of Haleys' 23 tattoo, but without showing it's her.) With a picture of Alec on Liz's side, and the Tree Hill gang scattered about it. I would also like a pic of a barcode on it too.

Thanks in advance, I really hope someone can make this for me!
Hayley

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I'm writing a fan-fic called "Who Would Have Thought ". Got the idea from a song. Max, Liz, Isabel, Kyle, Alex, Michael, and Maria as kids. It goes till they are adults. Liz is nerd and she grows up to be this really hot girl. Alex goes through the same thing. Michael is in a rock band. Can any one make me this banner?
- Amanda
reinla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by reinla »

I am writing a fic called "Shades of Green". I would love a banner with Zan, Liz and another guy that looks like Steven Strait. It needs to be slightly St. Patrick's Day themed. Pretty Please with sugar on top! PM me if you need more information.

~Amber~

TAKEN BY CHAD!
Last edited by reinla on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

reinla wrote:I am writing a fic called "Shades of Green". I would love a banner with Zan, Liz and another guy that looks like Steven Strait. It needs to be slightly St. Patrick's Day themed. Pretty Please with sugar on top! PM me if you need more information.

~Amber~
I'll take this

Edit: Done

clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by clash868 »

Hey!!! I'm eventually (pretty soon) going to write a story called 'Temporarily Yours' and I would be ever so grateful if someone could put the title on this pic for me. It's so dark I'm not sure if you'll have to add a border or something but if you do, please make it simple. I don't want anything too flashy. Thank you in advance!
Light My Fire
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

clash868 wrote:Hey!!! I'm eventually (pretty soon) going to write a story called 'Temporarily Yours' and I would be ever so grateful if someone could put the title on this pic for me. It's so dark I'm not sure if you'll have to add a border or something but if you do, please make it simple. I don't want anything too flashy. Thank you in advance!
Here ya go(I added a little vexeling to it, but if you don't like that just tell me):

Take care.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by clash868 »

Thanks behrbabe!!! I like whatever it is you did to the heart, it's nice but not too much. I hope you know that everytime I need a banner now I'm totally just going to PM you. You've made all my banners, except for one, and they're all great. Thanks so much!!!!
Light My Fire
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

clash868 wrote:Thanks behrbabe!!! I like whatever it is you did to the heart, it's nice but not too much. I hope you know that everytime I need a banner now I'm totally just going to PM you. You've made all my banners, except for one, and they're all great. Thanks so much!!!!
I'm glad you like :). I vexelled it a little (layered it with different color shapes based on the
shading of the object). I just thought it needed a little extra something to "pop," I hope it's not too much. I don't mind you coming to me for your banners. I'm just glad that you
enjoy them and that I can be of some help.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
clash868
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by clash868 »

Hey behrbabe!!!

I tried to PM you but I don't think it went through. Anyways, I was wondering if you could put some text, 'The King Of What Could've Been,' on this pic for. I like the picture just the way it is (the colors and subject really work with what I would like to do) and I only want the title to be written on it but I can't find any font I like. You always seem to be good at picking those out so I hope you have a few moments to help me out and if not, that's cool too. Thanks.
Light My Fire