Lanewalkers ~ Sean/Liz

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

catdog-runs-fast
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere South Of Mexico If My Broken Compass Is Correct

Post by catdog-runs-fast »

i liked sean a lot better than season 2 and 3 Max. i think he would have made an interesting character in season 3 and in some ways think that it would have been better for him to be with Liz rather than Liz with Max.
Wheels will soon be made of ells!
You say it won’t ever happen? – No one believed the man who said the earth was round either!
A wise person once asked a very wise question - do you believe in otters?
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Re: Lanewalkers ~ Sean/Liz

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Check out my fic "Every light in the House" in complete UC!

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

To be honest I like Sean/Liz a whole lot better than Max/Liz.Max/Liz....on the show or in fanfiction....has NEVER done anything for me.But the bit on the show with Sean and Liz was a BIG favorite of mine.

All my Dreamer friends on this board always act shocked and go "how can you not LOVE Max/Liz?!!" I just have to shrug and say "sorry I found them boring.I'd lot rather watch/read Sean and Liz."

Ohh and by the way it was only a few weeks ago that I found out that the guy who played Sean married Maria in real life :lol:
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

I'm probably going to get killed for saying this but ...

Although I felt absolutely no ...I MEAN NO CHEMISTRY between Sean and Liz I have to admit to one thing.

I loved when Liz shows up at the bowling alley to meet Sean after seeing Max and Tess kissing at the prom.

I'm happy they didn't go the route of having her run home and cry herself to sleep.

I felt like it was the start of her changing, growing up and realizing that she deserved to be happy and it was ok to act crazy and reckless, and not always worried and serious. I felt like she was beginning to understand that it's not selfish to think about herself, especially at that age.

It almost seemed like she was coming into her own personality or at least on the road to finding it

OF course at the time all I could do was think about the fact that Max kissed Tess, but now after all these years I have to admit is was a really well written scene.

Sometimes you get so attached to someone that you begin to give up your own idenity and just worry about the other person's happiness, it's easy to lose yourself in someone else when your in love.

Like I said before I'm definitely not a fan of Sean BUT I loved that he was able to make her see a different side to herself.

I loved how she was sliding across the bowling alley in her socks in her prom dress.... she was heartbroken but she knew that life was not over for her ... the dialogue was really beautiful...I thought she did a great job at a really difficult scene.

(I am a dreamer by the way, so I'm going to run and hide now... :lol: )

Carrie

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »