Candy Challenges

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Candy Challenges

Post by killjoy »

Thia is more of a thought than a challenge.

What if Michael,when found as a child,had been taken in by Jim instead of Hank? What if Kyle,who was feeling lonely after his mom left,bonded with the young Michael and they had become like brothers? How would this have changed the relationship between Michael,Isabel and Max? Would the others have such a fear of Jim now that he's Michael's dad? And how different would Michael be growing up in a house with a nice dad who didn't beat him?

Not to mention the whole weird factor if Michael and Maria got involved and than later Jim and Amy started dating :lol:
Vael
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Vael »

Originally i thought of this as more of a fic for the 3 couples, but i wouldn't mind a Candy taking it and giving M/M a bigger part.
Not overly good at giving a summary but hopfully it's clear enough :lol:

AU no Aliens, But if you want aliens i don't care.
Couples: Michael/Maria Max/Liz Alex/? > Alex/Isabel

Michael, Max & Alex are in their second year of college all 3 are roomates, Maria and Liz are in their first year.
Max and Michael after various encounters become attracted to Liz & Maria.
Neither know of Alex, Maria & Liz's friendship, so when the girls start spending lots of time with Alex in the boys dorm Max & Michael naturally hang around more attempting ( although unsuccesfully ) to capture the girl attention.
Or so they think :wink: Alex, Liz & Maria know of the guys agenda and make devious plans to make Max & Michael think they aren't available by pretending to be in a relationship with Alex. Many times they set the guys up to think this with stunts of Michael & Max finding Alex & the girls in bed together or doing something to make them think Alex has the girls they want.

Though Michael & Max are determined to get the girls, so they must now get Alex out of the picture.
They start setting Alex up on dates hoping he finds interest in someone other than Liz & Maria.
Except the dates always end in disaster on the first date. Each date they set Alex up with seems to shock/disturb or gross Alex out.
Eventually Max's or could be Michael's sister Isabel, who just transfered from an all girls school arrives and shows an interest in Alex which gives Max & Michael a new plan.

Musts: All Alex's dates turning bad, his dates are either gross,sexually aggressive,dumb,annoying ( whatever you can think of to turn Alex of )
One of Alex's bad dates turns out to be with a guy who had a convincing Sex change.
Alex telling Max & Michael about it and one of them suddenly vommits, turns out either Max or Michael has kissed the tranny at some point lol.
Alex dates can be any female from in the roswellian realm or created characters, BUT in NO WAY is Tess to be used as a date.
Infact i don't want Tess in the fic at all ok.
I don't care if Kyle's in the fic or not but if he is he must be gay ( could make for some funny dorm moments)
Everyone thinks i'm a liar, well i'm a lot of things, i'm a astronaut, i'm a basketball player, i'm the president of the universe with a 14 inch cock!! But i'm not a liar.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, i've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass

Captain Hero
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

This can be AU with aliens or all human

What if Maria had a little brother? A little brother who didn't take his dad running off from the famly to well.And with Amy working all the time to support the family what if this little boy started turning into a juvenile delinquent?

And let's say this young boy tried to steal something from one Michael Guerin.But Michael being the tougher of the two grabs the boy up by his shirt coller,drags him down the street and dumps him on Maria's doorstep.

Maria of course is not fond of how her baby brother was treated....and as typical Maria style lets it be known to Michael... but she's also embarrassed by what her brother has done....not to mention thankful that Michael has decided not to press charges.

But much to Maria's dismay her brother now has a huge case of hero worship on Michael.The little boy trails behind him and even more to Maria's dismay Michael has taken a liking to the boy and has taken him under his wing.Amy thanks it's wonderful that her little boy has an older role model to look up too.

Now if only Maria and Michael could get along.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU All Human
Any Rating Is Fine
M/M,K/T...with M/L and A/I

Tess and Michael are brother and sister who have just moved to Roswell.

Either on the first day of school...or if they're adults..the first day in town Tess and Kyle meet and hit it off right from the start,but Michael doesn't like it.He is an over protective brother who thinks no man is good enough for his sister and has made it his mission in life to run off any guy who has ever showed interest in his sister.

Only problem is he can't run Kyle off.No amount of threats or hints of violence will work on the love struck Kyle.To make matters worse Michael finds out that the girl...Maria... he's been fighting/foreplaying with since he got to town is actually Kyle's stepsister!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

M/M,K/T,A/I and M/L
Any Rating Is Fine

Michael is an artist or one of those guys who makes art out of metal/junk.He is slowly making his way up the artist scene and his next show could be the one that puts him over the top and makes him famous.Only problem is Michael is having a creative block that keeps him from finishing his latest project.With the deadline for the showing ticking Michael needs all the time he can get and the last thing he needs is a distraction.

But that comes from a knock on the door.Seems that unknown to Michael a past relationship had resulted in a child...a girl...that the woman kept hidden from Michael.But now sadly the woman has died leaving Michael the one to raise the young just teen girl.

Now not only is this going to cut into his project time which he can't lose.....Michael doesen't know anything about raising a teenage female hormone bomb!

Maria can be anybody in the story you want her to be...but she has to have a job or something that lets Michael's new daughter to be able to come to her and talk with her about her new life,what's going on in it and how it's going.

How will Michael deal with this new turn in his life?
Will he finish his project in time for the show?
Will he and his new daughter be able to get along and bond?
How will M/M find love?

MUST HAVES

We all know Michael is a heavy metal rocker....well his daughter is either into pop or boy bands and plays the music loud and all the time...much to Michael's dismay.

Isabel being a busybody/know it all/take charge.....so just let her be herself :lol:

Michael's daughter can be anywhere from the age of 13 to 15...no old no younger.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Re:

Post by girl afraid »

killjoy wrote:Ok this idea my seem a tad cliché but oh well.

All Human

M/M,M/L,A/I and K/T

Due to her issues of her dad leaving her when she was little Maria runs a home for foster kids.Most of these kids are hard luck tough kids that no one wants.So Maria being Maria wasted no time taking them in.

The home is on a ranch/farm where Maria and the kids try to make ends meet.But sadly they're not having such good luck at it.That is until one day a drifter comes to the door looking for work.Maria is a tad mistrusting of the guy but when he's able to fix...something...that's been giving Maria and the kids trouble Maria hires him on the spot.

Ever since getting out of prison Michael has been unable to find steady work and has drifted from one town to the other.It seems no one wants to keep an excon around any longer than they have too.

Desperate for work he comes up on a ranch and knocks on the door.What he wasn't expecting to find was a whole house full of kids who need a male support figure in their lives and a spit fire who looks out for them.Never one to put down roots and always claming that no way he'd fall in love Michael is shocked when Maria and the kids find some way to get under his skin and into his heart.

IDEAS THAT YOU CAN USE BUT DON'T HAVE TOO

Someone dosen't like the fact that Michael,an excon,is now living and working at Maria's house,so this person gives Maria problems over it.....it can be....a banker Maria has a loan out with,a caseworker who might take the kids away or someone who likes Maria and is jealous that Michael is there all the time.

Kyle is a cop and Maria's stepbrother.At first he is one of the people who dosen't like the fact Michael is there but over time he and Michael bond over something and become good friends.
I've been bidding on the SupportStacie fan fic auctions, if I manage to win one, can I use this challenge? Full credit would be given to you. I just want a nice candy fic written and I've got no ideas of my own, unfortunately. :oops:
it's better to rise than fade away.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU All Human
M/M,K/T,A/I,M/L and Jim/Amy
Any Rating Is FIne

Maria is young woman not long out of high school and is dating Rath.Rath is a typical bad boy loser type....all the ear/nose rings,tattoos.He's also a no job having,trouble maker and an all around ass....but for some reason much to her friends/family dislike she likes to date him.Everything as far as Maria's concerned is going great....until she gets pregnant.And that's when things start to fall apart.

For starters Rath the guy she's been defending to her family ups and leaves her as soon as he hears about the baby.He runs off with Lonnie....the woman he's sworn over and over again was just a friend.

Enter Michael,Rath's twin brother.Like Rath Michael is a bad boy but where Rath is a in your face trouble maker Michael is more the moody be by himself type of guy.But Michael does have one thing his brother doesn't have....a code of honor and a desire to do what's right. So when Michael hears about the baby and what Rath did he drops everything and goes to Maris and offesr his help.

At first Maria wants nothing to do with Michael.She's a strong independent gal who wants to make it on her own.Add to the fact Michael looks like Rath doesen't help his case much either.But as we all know Michael is stubborn and so he sticks around.Slowly over time Michael wins over Maria and her family as he helps Maria through the months leading up to the baby and the time after.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU All Human
M/M,M/L,A/I and K/T
Any Rating Is Fine

I'm tired of stories where Michael has to win Maria's love back or is jealous of her.I think it's time for Maria to be jealous for a spell and fight to win Michael back :wink:

No one in town could ever understand why Michael and Maria were best friends.All the two ever did was fight and pick at one another.But if anyone were to ever try and hurt one of them the two friends had each other's back and looked out for one another.

For Michael,Maria was his loud mouth fearless bud and to Maria,Michael was her ever favorite dork butt that got on her nerves more than anyone.Everything was great between them.....well that is until Courtney Banks came to town.

Courtney was everything Michael found hot in a woman.Loved rock music,hockey,wore slutty clothing and worse of all she fed to Michael's ever loving ego about how great and sexy he was.So suddenly Michael was all about Courtney and had no time for his best bud Maria anymore.

At first Maria wasn't bothered....Michael's had flings with many girls before...but nothing ever came of them nor did they last long.Michael would soon become bored with them,dump them and he and Maria were back spending time as best pals again.But as Michael's time with Courtney draws on and on and the less time he spends with her Maria starts to get mad....and she doesen't understand why she's getting mad.

It takes Maria some time but it finally comes to her.....she's jealous.She is jealous over the fact that she's in love with her best friend and some other girl has gotten her hooks into him.Now with this new knowledge Maria is going to have to fight to win back her best friend and make him see that she's the girl he should be in love with....not Courtney!
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

M/M, M/L, I/K (Isabel/Vilandra-Khivar can be considered as CC, right?)

Summary
: post-graduation. Future fic, with a sci-fi aspect. Four years after leaving Roswell, Maria suddenly disappears. She just vanishes. Isabel can't find her through her dreamwalk and Liz can't find her through her astral projecting power. They suppose that she is dead, even though something let them think that something else is going on, that Maria is alive, just not... available to them. Could she have left Michael on purpose, fed up with a life on the run? Michael is torn between hating Maria for leaving him, and still loving her because she could be a prisoner somewhere and he has no idea where. He can't make up his mind about Maria's fate, leading to this dichotomy towards her, as far as his feelings are concerned.

Khivar attacks Earth a few months later. For the next 8 years, it's war between Earth and Antar. Vilandra has woken up inside Isabel and she takes over her. Michael and Max lead the war with the Earth armies.

Until one day, Maria suddenly reappears. But physical exams show that she is still 22, not 30 like the other members of the group, and she is pregnant with Michael's child. How could it be? While she was missing, Michael had affairs but didn't get serious about them. It was more sexual relief in times of war. But Michael's ex (the latest) isn't pleased with Maria's return, especially since Michael knows that Maria didn't leave him of her own free will, that something had happened to her, something he couldn't prevent and that he fully intends to be with with Maria again. It's his second chance.

Although Maria is confused when she wakes up to see a much older and tired Michael, she is too happy to see him, Max and Liz. Which doesn't mean that it will be easy for M&M. For Maria, she was with Michael a few weeks ago, for Michael, it was 8 years ago and he has lived his life without her. How do they deal with that? It's not easy to get over years of hatred/love towards Maria, for Michael, and it's not easy for Maria to accept that Michael had hated her for her "abandon" and has had affairs with other women, some still being around and working with him, fighting Khivar.

The Max and Liz storyline is up to you. Khivar and Vilandra are really in love, no trick on this and Isabel/vilandra is fighting willingly by his side. PM me for more informations about what happened with Maria, and how it will end for Khivar and Isabel/Vilandra.

The story ends M/M, M/L.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU all human
Any Rating is fine
M/M,K/T,A/I and M/L

Michael and Maria have been the best of friends since as far back as either can recall.Sure they fight and bicker all the time but everyone knows that if anyone was to hurt the other the fighting would stop and the two would quickly have each other's back.

The idea is that Maria is dating a guy who gets her pregnant and than bails on her.Now Maria is a strong independent woman but she hates the fact her child is going to be born out of wedlock and without a father.So Michael being the good friend he is steps up to the plate.

He and Maria strike up a deal where they will get married where the baby can have his name at birth.They will stay married for a certain amount of time...how long is up too you.

But during this time a change comes over Michael.Being married and living with Maria changes his friendship into love for her.Not to mention Michael loves the baby after he/she is born like the child is his own.So now Michael is wishing this marriage of convenience he and his best friend got into was a real one made from love.

Just as Michael thinks he has time to maybe make Maria see there is more to them than friendship,the man who knocked Maria up and left her comes back into the picture.He tells Maria he is sorry and freaked out over the news and ran.He now wants to get to know his child and get back into the child's and Maria's life.Michael of course is pissed off over this and wants to punch the guy's lights out....but even worse comes the blow that he finds out Maria is thinking of taking the guy back....he can't let that happen