Bad Dreamer moments, Tess's Appearances

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

Luzser1800 wrote:
trulov wrote:Tess was totally stalking Max! My only consolation after the Max had sex with Tess was that he never sought her out. Even at his lowest, he never said, 'Oh I need to find Tess and talk to her, that will make me feel better!" It was always her inserting herself into his life when he was in the lonliest and most painful situations. Again, that's the only reason I can stand to watch season 2.
You're a better person than I because I honestly can't stand Season 2. The ML Tess triangle did nothing but piss me off and i wish we could switch the moments where Max and Tess got their love scene and Max and Liz didn't. I probably would have been able to deal with it better if it were just implied that Max and Tess had sex.

And by Season 2, it was just a known fact that as soon as ML would get closer, something would screw it up. The writers had managed to use the exact same formula for 3 years. In fact, the only parts I liked about S2 were the Candie parts. Michael and Maria were really the only reason I watched S2 at all because they were hilarious.

Now I've finally gotten it out, lol! :lol:
EXACTLY! I WAS LIKE, "DAMN, CAN THEY NOT HAVE ONE NON-FUCKED UP I-LOVE-YOU-BUT-YOU-SUPPOSEDLY-SLEPT-WITH-SOMEONE-ELSE-SO-YOU-ARE-DEAD -TO-ME EPISODE???? EotW just messed up season 2. First couple of episodes, they were good. They always hinted that M/L would get back together soon. Than... THAT! Future Max should be shot and left to sleep with the fishes for the stunt he pulled. And in all the time FM and Future Gang are lamenting the loss of Future Tess, why did no one think to find out where Ava is? Because even if they met the dupes after EotW, they would still have known about the other podpeople in the world. Wow, that was just one bigass vent.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
BeautifulEchoes31
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BeautifulEchoes31 »

God, Tess definitely was stalking Max. She made me soo mad in that second season! It made me really try to get through that season really quickly so she could leave and Max and Liz could be together again. She just kept showing up when Max was at his worst and taking advantage of that. She was the worst thing about the show to me!
A world of possibilities
Dreams that can't come true
Tears that I haven't shed
Will spill over you

Dreamer Forever!
Sin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Bad Dreamer moments, Tess's Appearances

Post by Sin »

Tess ruins everything. She marred a completely perfect first season, destoryed the heart of the show during the second season and the after effects of Tess were still destroying the show in season three. She ruined the heart of the show and her apperance irrevocablly damaged the entire foundation of Roswell.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Sin wrote:Tess ruins everything. She marred a completely perfect first season, destoryed the heart of the show during the second season and the after effects of Tess were still destroying the show in season three. She ruined the heart of the show and her apperance irrevocablly damaged the entire foundation of Roswell.
Omg! I totally agree with you!! Tess does ruin everything..she came between Max and Liz all the time and wouldn't even leave Max alone!! I think her appearence created a big wedge between M & L, even Kyle and Sean couldn't divert Liz's attention away from Max for one second..but Tess...Max already forgets about Liz in the moment. Yes, Tess did damage the show.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I totally agree that Tess was stalking Max. It was just too weird that she ALWAYS happened to be there whenever Max was really saw and lonely. And did anyone notice that the night that she and Max slept together, she had already had sleeping bag with her? It was like she knew that it was the perfect moment to try and seduce him
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

totally. she had a long coat with her (that they used later..) even if she was already wearing one and it wasn't cold outside. she was on him like glue, he couldn't even breathe alone without her. :lol:
that bitch took advantage of the situation even knowing that she was the one who killed Alex (and Alex's death helped her soooo much) she knew his feelings but she didn't give a single damn about how he felt.

i agree that most of the damage of the show is her fault.
Nacedo and Tess were like a plague who infected everything and ruined their life. and the show got canceled mostly for her fault and what she created even if paradox is that most likely she even helped the ratings because many people wanted to know when they could get rid of her.
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

Coccy wrote:totally. she had a long coat with her (that they used later..) even if she was already wearing one and it wasn't cold outside. she was on him like glue, he couldn't even breathe alone without her. :lol:
that bitch took advantage of the situation even knowing that she was the one who killed Alex (and Alex's death helped her soooo much) she knew his feelings but she didn't give a single damn about how he felt.

i agree that most of the damage of the show is her fault.
Nacedo and Tess were like a plague who infected everything and ruined their life. and the show got canceled mostly for her fault and what she created even if paradox is that most likely she even helped the ratings because many people wanted to know when they could get rid of her.
Oh, was that a coat that she had in her hand? I thought that was a sleeping bag. The really funny thing is, I didn't even notice that she had anything in her hand until a couple of months ago when I rewatched the episode. :lol:
vilandragirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by vilandragirl »

I can't really blame Tess for all of Max and Liz's problems. Tess liked Max and I think lots of girls would try to catch a guy on the rebound. With the exception of Alex's death, Max and Liz's problems resulted from bad decisions that they each made. I love the couple and I wish they hadn't made those decisions, but they did.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

she didn't just like him (every girl would understand he's hot). She wanted to use him and deliver him to the enemy (=kill him)
Max was just a toy for her.

personally this is what i hate the most about her. Because she *knew* everything. she knew that she was the one who killed Alex and Liz was right but she didn't care and used Alex's death and what it created between M&L and the group for her own agenda (it's what happened. Alex's death helped her so much)
she knew that Max was hurt, that he was on rebound, that he still loved Liz. She knew it all but she didn't care, she took advantage of his misery (of him) and then she even tried to make him feel guilty because he wasn't happy with her while *she* was working against him and the group from the start and wanted to deliver him and his family to their enemy. Above all i can't understand how she could be so cold and selfish. I mean, she killed Alex and made it appear like a suicide. she even used poor Kyle for the "work" and then... she went at the crashdown like if nothing had happened. She *still* worked for her plan. instead of stopping herself and feel remorse for what she did she basically took advantage of his death.
the scene where she pretended to comfort Max when he cried because he couldn't heal Alex (even in that scene she did put responsibility on Max's shoulders telling him that he HAD to save Alex).. MY GOD it was so damn gross, vomit inducing and totally mean. she was the killer for Christ's sake!
it was too much for me.

i understand why some people call her "evil" because no matter what her actions were really despicable and not justifiable

Oh, was that a coat that she had in her hand? I thought that was a sleeping bag. The really funny thing is, I didn't even notice that she had anything in her hand until a couple of months ago when I rewatched the episode.
in the script it's written "long coat" but i'm not sure either :lol:

another suspicious thing is the observatory itself. I don't know if someone said it already but people are supposed to use an observatory at night because it's when you can see the stars no? how is possible that "casually" that night no one but them was there?
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
vilandragirl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by vilandragirl »

But the fact still remains that Liz and Max made their own choices. No one else can be blamed for the things that went wrong with their relationship.