Favorite Roswell episode ever? Best Roswell Character?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Favorite Roswell Character

Poll ended at Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:12 pm

Liz Parker
31%
Max Evans
24%
Tess Harding
7%
Isabel Evans
2%
Maria Deluca
4%
Alex Whitman
9%
Michael Guerin
11%
Jim Valenti
No votes
Jesse Ramirez
No votes
Other
11%

Total votes: 45

desdimona

Post by desdimona »

I forgot my other favorites;

Alex Whitman
Michael Guerin
Amy Deluca
River Dog

Favorite episode

pilot
sexual Healing
heatwave
blind date
ChChanged
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Thought you guys might be interested... I was curious about which eps were the most favored, so I went through this thread and started counting which episodes were mentioned by the most people:

The winners:
- Pilot , 16 votes
- Blind Date. 13 votes
- Heatwave, 11 votes
- Sexual Healing, 10 votes
- Viva Las Vegas, 10 votes
- End of the world, 9 votes
- A Roswell Christmas Carol, 9 votes
- Ch-Changes. 8 votes
- Graduation, 8 votes

Honorable mention:
- 285 South, 7 votes
- Destiny, 7 votes
- The Departure, 7 votes

Booby prizes: (not mentioned by anyone)
- Meet the dupes
- The great snapple caper
- Secrets and lies
- Control
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Favorite Roswell episode ever? Best Roswell Character?

Post by Coccy »

Mine:

SEASON 1

- Pilot (It was you)
- Destiny ( "you are what kept me alive.. you made me human" "but you mean everything to me" )
- Blind Date (What so great about normal?)
- Sexual healing ( "I can't not touch you" )
- Heat wave
- Leaving Normal

SEASON 2
:roll:
- The end of the world (it's awesome. Max and Liz's love is so intense for words even if after this epi writers sucked a lot. But the epi is one of the most beautiful epi ever)
- The Departure
- Skin and Bones and Ask not
- A Roswell Christmas Carol

SEASON 3

- Chant Down Babylon (just say:
"Max Evans. He's still alive. He's in my head. This head... This head... I know you're in there, Max. I know you are. You want something, don't you? What is it you want? [He sees flashes...] Liz. "
"I can't - I have to go to her. I - I have to. She's the love of my life.- It's more than that! It's Max... he wants to take over - I can feel him fighting for control, I... he wants to be with Liz... be with Liz... "
"Liz? You brought me back..."
- an amazing epi for M&L. Their love can do miracles, she feels his death.. his soul survived only for her memory, only for *her*. They're soulmates and their love is so strong even the death can't make them apart.)
- Ch-Changes
- Graduation ( "Then we'll take those twelve days....and we'll live twelve life times. " "All I know... is that I'm Liz Parker... and I'm happy."
- Busted
- A Tale of Two Parties
- 4 Aliens and a Baby
- Control ( "It's ok. It's ok. " "I'll never leave you, liz." )
- Samuel Rising

Favorite Characters...

1. Max Evans
2. Liz Parker
3. Alex Whitman

then..
4. Isabel Evans
5. Maria De Luca
6. Kyle Valenti
7. Michael Guerin

Favorite Supporting Character:

Jim Valenti and Brody Davis :D
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
Luzser1800
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luzser1800 »

Favorite Eps:

Season One:

It's definitely a toss up between the Pilot and Destiny. The Pilot is great for obvious reasons. It was the beginning where a boy risked exposure to save the girl he loved.

Destiny is great because I absolutely loooove the chase scene in the beginning, and then, of course, ML finally admitting their love for one another in spite of everything else.

Season Two:

I hate to admit it, but I had a lot of favorites from S2. As much as I hated the season altogether, I think some of the best scenes are hidden inside that season.

End Of The World is by far my favorite episode from this season, as tragic as it was. My favorite part is Liz's words to Future Max about how he's the love of her life, everyone else is going to be second best. I just thought that the writing in that episode, aside from the message for Liz, was superb.

The Harvest is also one of my favorites. Particulary, Max and Liz's conversation when she tells him that he has her on a pedestal on she's not this perfect person. Rips my heart out, but I love it.

And, finally, Departure is a great episode. The ML scene in the jeep, where he screams at Tess for calling Liz a bitch, just wonderful.

Season Three:

Not a big fan of this season, even though ML were together most of it. I felt like a lot of it was just thrown together with no real regard for plot, lol. My favorite episode though, was probably Busted because I loved watching Liz stick up the guy in the convenience store. She didn't seem nervous at all, lol.

And then of course, Ch-Ch-Changes because she finally grew a pair and told Max how she felt.

Panacea is great when Liz and Eileen have their convo about Max in the attic.

And then there's the finally episode which tugs at my heart every time simply because it was the last. :cry:

As for favorite characters, can you tell from my post that it's Max and Liz? :roll: I also loved Michael and Maria though, expecially in S2. They seemed to be the ones worth watching during the tragedy befalling my favorite couple, lol.
s n u n d o xD
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by s n u n d o xD »

My fave Episodes

Season 1

The Pilot most definitely because it was the episode that started it all and it was really good.

I liked Blind Date because i thought it was really cute and funny xD And it was the episode where Max expressed his true feelings about Liz.

I also liked Destiny because like what Luzser1800 said, Max and Liz finally told each other they love one another no matter what.

Season 2

this season, i think wasnt the best but didnt suck either. They did have some good episodes that made it watchable.

The End of the World was a my fave episode even though it could've been better but it's still good.

Roswell Christmas Carol was really touching. I have a thing about Holiday episodes in any drama lol. They have a way of making it a sweet episode.

The Departure was good too. Loved the end when Max said he was right about getting Liz into his life =]

Season 3

I liked Busted. Mainly because i liked seeing Liz holding a gun xD It made her look cool in a way lol.

The Guys and the Great Snapple Caper had parts in it that made me laugh lol. It was a good episode.

Like i said before, i have a thing about holiday episodes in any drama so i liked A tale of Two Parties a lot =]

I Married an Alien. Ok lets just face it, it was stupidly funny xD

Four Aliens and a Baby was a good episode because my favorite scene out of the entire series was in there xD. I just loved it when Liz saw Tess and used her powers to throw her around the room xD

Last but not least, i liked Graduation only because it was the last episode. I felt like the writers just mushed everything together in this one episode but i still like it anyway.

Fave Characters

Obviously Max and Liz. Then it's Michael and Maria, Alex, Kyle, Jim Valenti, Isabel, and Brody Davis
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Season 1

Into the woods
Heatwave
285 south
Crazy
Sexual healing

Season 2

Skin and bones
Wipeout
Meet the dupes
Heart of mine
cry your name

Season 3

Pfff yeah right, i think i would rather stick to watching Australian television and soccer which is allmost as bad as season 3. :D

Favorite Characters. & Support Characters

Alex
Ava
Isabel
Michael
Nicholas
Zan
Rath
Kyle
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

S1

-285 South
-Heatwave
-The Balance
-Independence Day
-Sexual Healing
-Crazy

S2

-Meet The Dupes
-Max and the City(or is it in?)
-Viva Las Vegas
-Cry Your Name(Alex :cry: I cry every time I watch that episode)
-The Departure(they did such a great job in that one!)

S3

-Michael, The Guys, And The Great Snapple Capper(All Michael :D )
-Behind The Music
-Samuel Rising
-I Married An ALien(Too Funny)
-Ch-Ch-Changes
-Who Died And Made You King?(Evil Michael=HOT!)

Fav Supporting And Lead

-Michael Guerin
-Kyle Valenti
-Maria Deluca
-Isabel Evans
-Rath
-Tess Harding
-Alex Whitman
-Amy Deluca
-
Michael to Maria--
I try my best but I don't suceed
I need to be loved but I fall on my knees
You keep me sane in the craziest moments
Your warmth your beauty will always hold my heart the closest....
Evil Monkey

Post by Evil Monkey »

Favorite Episode: Wipeout
Favorite Character: Alex
somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

Eps. :

s.1
285 south - my love for m&m was born :) Their banter is hillarous, and you can actually see their chemistry :lol:

Riverdog - the first hum 'an/alien kiss between my fav human and alien :)

Heatwave - do I need words??

The Balance

Toy House

Independence day - who dosen't cry with Michael??

Destiny - "maybe because I love you to much"

s.2

Summer of 47 - first I got the famous bantetr between M&M, and Michael apoligizing to Maria

Wipe out - Maria who normally is the one who freaks out is the one who saves them all in the end!!! :P :P

A Roswell christmas carol - the christmas nazi is hillarous. The m&m cute...The Tess/Valenti scnenes :lol:

The Hybrid Eps - the famous m&m roadtrip *yeah!!*

Heart of mine - a ep. were all of them is somewhat happy

Cry your name - Such a sad ep. but amazingly done. And I love how Michael take care of Maria. And how he and Maria doesn't seperate just cause Max and Liz are fighting. They don't choose side

Deap. - well come on. "I want you too see me" and "you stayed for me"

s.3

Hated it. The writers were on drugs while writing that

Charchters
Maria
Michael
Alex
Isabel
Kyle
Tess
Liz
Max

supporting:
Amy & Sean & Brody
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

My favourite episode has to be 285 South. Heatwave would be a close second. Both have major Candy action :D

My favourite character is Maria and then Michael follows with a close second. Kyle, Alex and Tess would be tied for third.