Elfie's Constant-Never-Shut-Up Ramblings

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Elf3748
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Elfie's Constant-Never-Shut-Up Ramblings

Post by Elf3748 »

What lies before it like a semi diary so I can let people know when updates arrive and what not. Blah blah blah, its boring anyhow lol. Oh by the way my name's Wendy in case ya didn't get that before. :lol:

A Blog Thing:

2/27 - Got a new a banner that the wonderful Traitor made for me. Its in the Coming Soon section. Check it out if you like.

2/23 - I have UF Syndrome -- Unfinished Fic syndrome, that is-- and I tend to write the beginnings to a lot of fics without finishing them. But every writer has their own... style, or whatever, and mine is to get as many ideas out at once so I do apologize if I take so very long to get it done!
Last edited by Elf3748 on Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Elf3748
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Elf3748 »

~Storys~

Not So Different [WIP]

((The banners are clickable so just run your mouse over it and everything will be alright. :mrgreen:))
Last edited by Elf3748 on Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Elf3748
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Elf3748 »

~Coming Soon~

Sinning Saints, Money Ain't No Thang

Summary: When Maria suggests to Liz that she should go down with her to her cousin's house for part of summer Liz thinks sure why not. However she has no idea just who Maria's cousin is.

Night Life

Summary: When Maria has the brillant idea for her and Liz to go on a vacation, Liz just cant refuse. After convincing Kyle and Alex to come along too the 4 head out of Roswell for the ultimate road trip.
Last edited by Elf3748 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elf3748
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Elf3748 »

Got a new wonderful banner for one of my upcoming storys, check it out. 8)
Elf3748
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Elf3748 »

Oh uh thanks Emerald. :D There's a new banner for Sinning Saints up in the Coming Soon section.