Who Says You Can't... (UC/SLASH,ADULT,1/1) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Who Says You Can't... (UC/SLASH,ADULT,1/1) [COMPLETE]

Post by magikhands »

Series: How To Procure An Alien Family In Just A Few Steps

Title: Who says you can’t have it all?
Author: magikhands
Rating: NC-17 male slash
Disclaimer: I own nothing of Roswell. I just use their sexy characters for my fics
Summary: Max takes Kyle and Michael on a camping trip

A/N: I’d like to thank Dreaming in Purple for this story. It was her picture (that I am using by the way) that inspired this. Thanks for the inspiration Tuesday and for letting me use this beautiful banner you made

Also, I have decided to write a total of about 5 one parters making this a series that I've decided to name (with the help of Steph :P ): How to Procure an Alien family in Just a Few Steps. It is quite fitting :D

“You want me to do what?” Michael asked looking at Max as if he’d just grown antennas and turned green.

“Michael.” Max sighed. “I think the three of us taking a camping trip is a good idea.”

“But, I thought you hated Kyle.” Michael pointed out as he flipped the burgers that were cooking on the grill.

“I never hated Kyle. We just had our differences. But since I healed him, well, we called a truce.” Max looked around the Crashdown kitchen, making sure that they were alone. “His powers have also surfaced a few days ago, freaking him out. I thought that you and I could take him out to the woods and help him learn to control them.”

“Maxwell, I can barely control my own powers. How can I help him?”

“Then I guess it will help us all. We can help each other. Come on Michael. You have no excuse why you can’t go. Isabel is taking Tess and Liz shopping in Las Cruses, Maria has to work all weekend and Alex went out of town with his father. What else is there to do? Watch TV?”

Michael nodded, taking the burgers off the grill and onto the waiting buns. “Exactly.”

“I’ll make it worth your wild if you do this for me Michael.” Max had stepped closer and whispered into Michael’s ear.

Michael sighed; hating that Max could talk him into doing this. “Fine. When do we leave Your Majesty.”

Max smiled; not letting the title Michael used get to him. “Later this afternoon when you get off. We’ll have everything ready.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Three o’clock found Max and Kyle waiting for Michael in Max’s jeep outside the Crashdown Cafe. Michael changed out of his work clothing then jumped in. Max had gone by Michael’s apartment and grabbed some clothing before picking him up. The three headed out to Frasier Woods. Max drove as far as he could, parked the jeep, then the three hiked until they were far into the woods and found a space appropriate for their campsite. The distance covered was spent in silence, each man in his own thoughts.

Once a place was decided upon, Kyle set up the tent, Michael gathered wood for the fire before dark, and Max looked around for a perfect practicing area. He found a nearby open field where they went after everything in camp was set. Max took a leading role and began instructing both Kyle and Michael how to control their powers. They worked until dusk and they were all pleased at the results that had shown for their effort. Even Michael admitting to feeling better about his control of his power.

The three made a simple dinner from the food that they brought along then sat around the fire. The talk was easy and laid back. About nothing in general. They enjoyed their relaxation time and soon went to bed; the three guys shared the tent.

Max rolled over, knowing that Michael was asleep. He pressed his body into Kyle’s who placed his hands on top of Max’s. He turned and captured Max’s mouth kissing Max as if he was starving. Kyle finally broke away taking a deep breath.

“It has felt like forever since I’d last done that.”

“I know.” Max whispered. His hand traveled down until he cupped Kyle’s hardening dick.

Kyle closed his eyes and enjoyed the touch of his lover. “Outside.” He managed to gasp out when Max’s mouth nibbled at his neck.

Kyle rose silently and made his way out of the tent, waiting for Max. As soon as Max emerged from the tent Kyle took his hand and pulled him into a nearby dense piece of foliage. Kyle leaned against a tree and pulled Max up against his body. Max bent his head and continued the kiss that they started in the tent. This time Kyle groaned as his hands worked at Max’s jeans.

“I need you Max. I need to feel you inside of me.” Kyle said against Max’s lips.

Max smiled, loving how Kyle had gone from hating him to needing him, at times almost desperately. Max ran his hand down Kyle’s crotch and the jeans released and fell around his ankles.

“Max.” Kyle pleaded as Max took hold of his lover’s hard dick.

“No foreplay Kyle?” Max’s voice held humor in it as he slowly stroked on Kyle’s dick. He knew that having Michael around all afternoon and evening was trying on Kyle’s nerves and patience though he did not show it. But Max could feel it.

“Fuck foreplay. I need your cock.” Kyle grabbed Max tightly in his hand satisfied when Max gasped.

Wordless, Max let go of Kyle and turned him to face the tree. “You want it, I’ll give it to you.” Max spread Kyle’s cheeks and pressed his length completely into Kyle with one stroke.

“Uuuurrrggghhhh!” Kyle groaned as Max’s dick filled his body. There was pain mixed with pleasure. Kyle loved it. “Fuck me Max.”

Max felt Kyle’s desire wash over him, his own desire for Kyle mixing with it causing a moan of pure undiluted pleasure to rise from his throat. Max loved how Kyle felt. He loved the feel of Kyle’s tightness wrapped around him and how Kyle begged and pleaded for him like he was an addiction that only he could relieve. Sex with Kyle always made Max feel a high that he felt with no one else but Liz. He’d deduced it to the fact that Kyle and Liz were human and it was how a hybrid reacted with a human. He’d never asked Michael how he felt when he was with Maria but Max had to guess that it was the same.

Max pumped in and out of Kyle almost frantic, needing Kyle as much as Kyle needed him. Max reached around and took Kyle’s dick in his hand and began pumping in rhythm to his thrusts. Kyle groaned his name as his orgasm claimed his body just as Max spewed his cum into Kyle’s ass.

Max pressed his body onto Kyle, pressing him against the tree. They stayed that way for several minutes letting their rapid breath slow.

“Why did you drag Michael up here? I thought that we planned it to be just the two of us, getting away from everyone to do what we wanted.”

Max moved his head and kissed at Kyle’s neck. He felt Kyle shiver under him. “I thought that it would be good for all of us to be together. Michael’s not bad Kyle. Give him a chance. He just might surprise you.”

Kyle sighed and another shiver ran down his body. He loved Max’s touch, craved it really. “Fine. I’ll try to look past the arrogant, scowling, loner attitude.”

“That’s all I ask.” Max pulled away from Kyle letting that cool night air sweep across their sweat covered bodies. “Come on, let’s head back before Michael wakes to find us missing.”

What they did not realize was that a set of eyes had watched the entire encounter and heard the words that were spoken before sneaking off into the night.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The next day was spent with more practice for all three of the guys. Max showed Michael and Kyle some of his newer abilities and tried to help them find some of their own. Kyle was able to talk to both Max and Michael in their heads while Michael was able to freeze objects that were thrown at him instead of actually blowing them up. Dinner was spent much the same as the night before with everyone going to bed early feeling tired from the day’s activities.

Michael was surprised that he actually fell asleep. He was trying to stay awake to see if Max and Kyle would sneak off like the night before. He had felt Max’s desire and heard them leave so he silently followed the duo and watched safely from a distance. He felt their desire wash over him and he could not help but masturbate as he watched Max pump Kyle with abandon. He wanted desperately to join them but he was unsure about Kyle and how he would feel about him. Max had said that he would make it worth his wild for him to come on this trip and so far, he had held up his promise.

Michael slowly awoke to the feel of his arms being raised above his head. He turned his head and opened his eyes. It was dark but soon his eyes adjusted to find Max kneeling beside him.

“Max? What’s going on?” Michael asked, his voice groggy with sleep.

“I thought you’d like a demonstration of some of Kyle’s other powers that we found that he had.”

Michael turned his head and found that Kyle kneeled across from Max on his other side. Michael tried to pull his arms down but found that they would not move. He looked up and found that they were not tied but still they would not budge.

“Max.” Michael said through gritted teeth. Max knew that Michael didn’t like to be held down, especially with their powers.

“Relax Michael.” Max lowered his head until his lips met with Michael’s. His tongues swept out and traced Michael’s lips before they plunged into Michael’s spicy tasting mouth. Max’s tongue tangled with Michael’s until he felt Michael relax. Max lifted his head and gave a slight nod. “Ok Kyle.”

Michael lay there and held his breath, wandering what power Kyle had that he had yet to see. His breath rushed out and immediately knew that he was in deep trouble. He felt as if a dozen warm, caressing hands floated over his body. They touched every spot that they could reach. The warmth passed over his nipples making them hard peaks. The jeans that he wore were suddenly gone as were the boxers leaving him lying there naked, exposed to Max and Kyle. The warmth covered his entire body now and Michael’s breathing came out in rapid pants.

The warmth began to gather at Michael’s dick that was hard and jutting out, waiting. An incredible feeling swam over him, as the warmth seemed to soak into his skin and fill every nerve. His body began to hum as tingling began to travel only to end in his stiff length.

“Oh, fuck.” Michael groaned as his body responded to Kyle’s power that lay over him.

“That is exactly what is going to happen Michael.” Max whispered in his ear. “Who do you want Michael? Tell me.”

Max was so close to Michael that his senses were filled with Max’s musky scent. Michael’ s brain became more hazed and his body responded to the hunger that shot through his entire body. Michael could not tell if it was coming from Max or Kyle’s power.

Michael shook his head. “I don’t care. Please. I need…” Michael begged.

“No. Tell me Michael. Who is it that you want?” Max asked again, his voice was low and gruff. He was feeling the mixture of their lust just as Michael and Kyle were. That was what made hybrid sex so intense. They could feel their lover’s emotions.

Michael groaned again trying to fight off the feeling sweeping over his mind and body. He soon found that he was not able to hold it off any longer.

“Kyle.” Michael’s hoarse voice answered Max. “I need to feel Kyle. I want Kyle.”

Max sat back and looked to Kyle. He reached out across Michael’s body and waved his hand over Kyle’s body, his clothing disappearing.

Kyle’s chest heaved as he looked over at Max then down at Michael. Kyle never thought that he’d see anything worth looking at in Michael but as he lay before him, helpless and begging for him, he knew right then that Michael would become his lover just as Max had. He was drawn to the hybrids in a way that could never be described. He would be forever connected to them no matter how much he may have wanted out of the I-Know-An-Alien-Club at one time.

No, at that moment, Kyle saw a part of Michael that he rarely let anyone see. He was vulnerable and it was Kyle that was able to bring it out of him. Kyle also knew that, yes, at this time, Kyle was the one in charge but he knew that once this was done, Michael would be the one making the calls and that was alright with him.

Kyle moved to kneel between Michael’s legs, his own pressing Michael’s wider. Kyle crawled forward until he was over Michael on his hands and knees. He lessened his power just a little, letting Michael catch his breath then seized his mouth, enjoying his first kiss with Michael. Michael tasted different than Max. He was spicier, more demanding than Max. Kyle liked the differences.

Kyle broke the kiss and sat up while raising Michael’s legs to his shoulders. He slid forward until the tip of his thick cock was resting at Michael’s tight opening. He looked down at Michael and saw the apprehension, want, and…trust that filled his eyes. Kyle took a glance over to Max who was sitting on his heels watching the two quietly. His face was filled with a mixture of emotions that Kyle had learned to read over the past months. Max gave a nod and his mouth turned up slightly. Kyle turned his attention back to Michael.

“Michael.” Kyle hissed as he thrust hard into Michael, burying his dick into the tightness with one swift movement.

Michael cried out at the sudden intrusion, the slight pain mixing with the abundant pleasure of having Kyle’s length fill his body. Kyle was still for several moments before he began a slow easy movement, gliding in and out of Michael’s ass. Grunts permeated the air as the two discovered a rhythm together.

Max sat and watched his two lovers become lovers themselves. His groin tightened against his jeans and he ached to join in with them. As if feeling his want, Kyle and Michael turned and looked at Max simultaneously.

‘Join us Max.’ Kyle beckoned in his mind.

Max slipped out of his clothing quickly as his eyes stayed glued to the scene before him. He kneeled not quite sure what to do when he watched Michael’s head lean back and his mouth open in a moan. Max’s lips twitched as he positioned his body to straddle Michael’s neck. Michael knew what Max wanted so he sucked the thickness that lay upon his lips into his mouth. Now it was Max’s turn to throw his head back and moan.

Together the three guys found a unique rhythm that brought them to orgasm. Kyle and Michael came together, Kyle pumping Michael’s cock and spraying his cum all over them. As Michael growled in pleasurable relief, the vibrations shook Max to the bone sending him over the edge, and he released his load down Michael’s throat. Max and Kyle each rolled off Michael to lay on each of his sides, they huddled together, as close as possible while they floated on the high that rode their bodies.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Sunday afternoon found Michael, Max, and Kyle sitting in a booth at the Crashdown waiting for their meals to be served. They had arrived back in town just shortly before but none of them were quite ready to end their weekend so they decided to grab a late lunch. The long, sleepless night before was still fresh on their minds and they could not help but an occasional smile. Maria had been shocked to see that they three of them had made it back without killing each other out there but then she knew that Max would heal any injury that may have occurred. She looked at them suspiciously as she took their order but didn’t say a word. She was just happy that Michael was smiling for a change.

The bell over the front door sounded and they watched as Liz, Isabel and Tess walked in, all three with smiles. They saw the guys in the booth and headed over. Tess slid in next to Kyle with Isabel scooting in next to her. Liz sat on the other side, next to Max pushing him closer to Michael.

“So how was your weekend in the woods?” Isabel asked eyeing Michael and Max. “Did you get anything accomplished?” Her eyes turned to Kyle.

The three guys all smiled. “More than you know.” Michael answered.

“How about you girls?” Max asked turning to Liz. “Did you shop til you dropped?”

The girls laughed. “You might say that.” Tess answered.

The End?
Look for a fem slash fic coming soon to go with this
Last edited by magikhands on Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog