Chained to You~M/L ADULT~1/1~12/1/04

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

roswells_angel285
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chained to You~M/L ADULT~1/1~12/1/04

Post by roswells_angel285 »

Title: Chained to You
Name: Zoey T. (roswells_angel)
Category: M/L & A/A
Rating: ADULT
Disclaimer: I don’t Roswell or its characters (as much as I wish I did so I could’ve had Liz kill Tess with her bare hands)… I do, however, own Angel and Aaron. So NO TOUCHY!
Summary: Max, Liz, Angel, and Aaron hit UFOnics for a double date and… well… just read it, okay?!
Author’s Note: This fic was inspired by “Chained to You” by Savage Garden. It’s off of their Affirmation c.d. If you know it, think about it in correspondence to this fic for me, okay? GIMME FEEDBACK!!! Kisses

When they got there, it was already packed. UFOnics, the local dance club in Roswell, NM, was a hot spot for singles as well as couples looking for an excuse to get as close as possible. Bodies, male and female, all between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five, ground together or swayed provocatively, to and fro.
Liz and Angel turned to smile at each other. Max and Aaron, their boyfriends, stood and stared, their mouths hanging open.
With a wink at her older sister, Angel tugged on Aaron’s hand. “C’mon!” She dragged him onto the dance floor. Liz watched until they disappeared into the crowd, then turned to Max with a feral grin.
“So,” she said, as his eyes moved from the crush of bodies to her face.
“So.” He gave her his sexy half smirk and pulled her close. “Wanna dance?”
Liz tilted her head, pretending to consider it. She made a show of raking her gaze over him, from head to toe and back up, taking in his black boots, jean-clad legs, and the button-down shirt stretched tight over his chest. When her eyes met his again, she replied huskily, “Sure.”
Max, his arm around her waist, led Liz onto the floor.

Angel pulled Aaron to the center of the floor and pressed her body into his, pulling him from his stupor. His hands automatically went to her hips, holding her to him. Suddenly she was moving, grinding against his lap in a way that would drive a guy with complete control to the brink. And Aaron most definitely was not in total control of himself. With a growl, he went for her lips.
Angel evaded him with a seductive smile and went back to driving him crazy. Placing her hands just above the waistband of his blue jeans, she slid down his body and back up, bending her knees and keeping her body against him the whole time. Aaron felt her hardened nipples thru his polo shirt as she rose, and he groaned, his breath becoming even more shallow and his pants tightening. She dipped again, her short, pleated skirt riding high on her toned thighs.
When she came up again, Aaron locked his arm around her and, weaving his fingers thru her long red curls and staring into her blue eyes, kissed her hard, sweeping his tongue between her already-parted lips. Moaning, Angel ground against him, sighing in ecstacy.

Finding a dark place toward the back of the club, Max captured Liz’s lips between his own with a growl. He pulled her against him, his hands on her hips. They swayed back and forth, their bodies grinding together, teasing them both.
Liz thrust her hips into him. Max, his control weakening, ran his tongue over her bottom lip, then kissed her hard. Moving his hands downward, he grasped her ass and pushed her against his tented jeans, groaning when she moved against him, driving him crazy.
When Liz ripped her swollen lips from his with a mischievous smile, he knew what was coming. But Max was faster and taller.
Raising one hand to brush her hair behind her shoulders in a seemingly tender gesture, Max quickly bent his head and bit down on the spot where her neck met her shoulder.
Liz cried out, her hips moving faster and her breath becoming deeper. Pulling away, Liz pushed Max against the wall behind them and, after checking to make sure no one was around or watching them, massaged his hard cock thru his pants.
“Liz…”Max groaned, thrusting into her hand. His breath came fast and shallow, and his control snapped. He grabbed her ass again and, turning so her back was against the wall, slipped his hand up her tiny skirt. Moving her thong aside, he stroked her soaked cleft, running his finger over her swollen clit. Liz’s body jerked and she pulled down his zipper and reached thru the slit in his boxers to grab his dick, fisting him hard and fast. With a groan, he shoved two fingers into her tight pussy, his mouth on hers, swallowing her cries.
He was so close to just lifting her against the wall and ramming into her right there. They needed to leave.

Aaron groaned. He was so hard, he felt as if his erection might burst from his pants at any second. Gathering the shreds of his self-control, he pulled away from Angel, breathing raggedly. Then, taking hold of her hand, he dragged her thru the crowd and to the door.

Gasping, Liz pulled back from Max. “Let’s get out of here.”
Max nodded and led her thru the crowd.
They met Aaron and Angel at the door and the four quickly walked to the jeep and got in.

The drive back to the Crashdown took almost no time and yet took forever. Both couples were on the verge of desperation when they finally pulled into the alley by the back door.
They got out, and Max and Liz told Angel and Aaron goodnight as the latter couple vanished thru the door. Max and Liz hurried up the ladder to Liz’s balcony. As soon as Liz straightened after stepping over the low wall, Max pulled her back to him.
Their kisses started out slow, gentle, and tender, but quickly grew deeper, harder as the passion they’d repressed during the ride from the club came roaring back to life, out of control, consuming them.
Angling Liz’s head, Max kissed her with everything he had, one hand buried in her chocolate locks, the other at the base of her back, pressing her closer, closer.
After a few moments, air became a necessity. Liz broke away and rested her forehead against Max’s, her sweet breath fanning his lips as they stared into each other’s eyes lovingly. Liz unconsciously ran her tongue over bottom lip and Max groaned at the sensual sight. With a growl, he returned to her lips, giving her a hard, fast kiss before ripping his mouth away and, eyes burning with passion, huskily ordered, “Get in there.” He pointed to her window.
Liz quickly obeyed, jumping into her room and pulling at her clothes, trying to pull off her knee-high boots in the process. Max, who’d followed her, caught her hands. “No.” His eyes blazed with desire and love. “Leave it on.” Liz obediently dropped her hands. “Now,” Max grinned, “lay down on the bed and stretch out your arms and legs.” Liz did as she was told, hesitating for only a moment. Max pulled four red scarves out of his pocket and bound each limp to a separate bedpost. When he finished, Max surveyed his handywork and felt his cock tighten at the sight she made.
“Now I get to have some fun.” Max kicked off is shoes, and pulled off his shirt and jeans before going to kneel on the edge of her bed in his boxers. Slowly, he began to undo the tiny hooks holding Liz’s shirt together. “I want to touch you,” he whispered as the black lace-over-silk top fell away to reveal she’d neglected to wear a bra. “I want to stroke and caress every inch of your fabulous body, until you’re squirming beneath me and begging me to pound into you.” Max ran the tip of his finger under her left breast, stroking up into the valley between the mounds. “Would you enjoy that?” His finger moved to trace her right nipple. He gave it a gentle squeeze, eliciting a moan from Liz.
“Yes,” Liz replied. “Touch me…”
He palmed her breasts, massaging them, stroking her nipples with his thumbs. He bent down and swirled his tongue around one dusky peak, sighing his encouragement when she arched her back, pushing herself farther into his mouth. He gave a hard suck, then released her with a pop.
“I want to taste you,” he murmured, looking up into Liz’s dilated brown eyes. “I want to have my head between your thighs. I want to taste your juices on my lips. I want to suck on your clit as I finger your tight, hot pussy.” Max’s hands stroked up the insides of her thighs, teasing her as they vanished beneath the short skirt. He ran a finger beneath her thong and gave her cleft a fast stroke, making Liz cry out. “Can I, baby? Will you let me eat your pussy?”
“Yes!” Liz sobbed bucking her hips toward him. “Lick me, baby, please. Taste me…”
Max moved so he was kneeling between her splayed legs. He pushed up the pleated skirt and moved her thong aside. He leaned down and licked her clit once, twice, then shoved two fingers up into her, hard and fast, pounding them in and out as he stroked her nub, swirling he bud in his mouth.
Liz screamed, her hips moving in time with the rhythm he’d set, pushing herself against him. “Oh, God, Max, please! Eat me!” She thrashed under his assault. As his fingers continued to fuck and his tongue continued to lick the center of her pleasure, Liz’s cries became hysterical. Her walls clamped down on his fingers as she sobbed, “Yes, Max! I’m coming! MAX!!!” Her juices flooded over his fingers and Max smiled triumphantly.
Sitting up, he caught Liz’s gaze and held it as he sucked his fingers clean. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and grinned at her, loving her flushed body and her half-closed eyes. Smirking, he untied her legs. “Now, let’s fulfill a fantasy I’ve been having ever since you bought these damn boots…” He freed her hands from the headboard, but kept them bound together. Stroking her cheek softly, he looped the scarf around his neck.
Taking advantage of his distraction, Liz pulled him down on top of her, using her bound hands to keep him there as she kissed him, moaning at the taste of herself, which lingered on his lips. Max’s arousal pressed against Liz’s bared core and she arched into him, pushing closer.
Max groaned and quickly freed his penis from his boxers. Leading his swollen shaft to her entrance, he teased her, running the head of him along her folds and up to her clit, making Liz whine huskily. Smiling tightly, he whispered, “Wrap your legs around me, Liz. I want to feel the heels of those sexy-as-hell boots digging into my back.” Liz complied.
A minute passed in which the dreamers paused, enjoying this moment. Then Max slammed his hardened member into her and began thrusting hard and fast and Liz screamed in ecstasy. Max pumped his hips against her, the feel of the leather of the boots on his hips and her heels urging him closer driving him crazy. Reaching down, he rubbed her clit, and Liz came, crying out his name.
This snapped Max’s control. Flipping them over, he sat up, his dick still inside her, her legs still around his waist, her hands looped around his shoulders. Untying her hands, he placed his hands on her hips and stared into her eyes. “Ride me, Liz. Ride my rock hard cock. Ride me to completion.”
Liz stayed still for a moment, then rose up with his help, until only the head of his dick was inside her, and impaled herself on him again, moving faster and harder, taking him deeper and deeper every time she came down. Getting on her knees and forcing Max to lie back, she increased her pace, moaning every time he drove into her. She scratched her nails down his chest, then leaned up to bite his neck, marking him as hers, never losing her rhythm. Max’s hands cupped her hips, guiding her.
Liz felt Max’s stiff cock begin to swell and shuddered as he moaned incoherently. “Yes, Liz. Oh, God, yes. Fuck me, Liz. Fuck me…” Liz moved faster over him, feeling her own orgasm beginning as she slammed down on him one more time. “Oh, FUCK!” Max yelled, cumming inside Liz as her walls clamped down around him, pulling him deeper as she came apart with a scream.

“I can’t believe you did that to me,” Aaron groaned as he trailed kisses down Angel’s neck, sucking at the skin, leaving a mark. He had her pressed against the door to her room, pinned by he weight of his body. Not that Angel was complaining. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, her head tilted back to give him better access. As he bit down gently on her earlobe, she moaned. “Driving me crazy like that…” He returned to plunder her lips, his tongue dancing inside her mouth. He slipped his hand up her skirt and found her wet for him already. “God, Angel…” He thrust a finger into her, making an inarticulate sound when her walls tightened.
Pulling himself away, Aaron led over to the bed and quickly stripped her of the skimpy outfit, then undressed himself. He then took her left nipple in his mouth, biting it gently, causing Angel to arch toward him. Pulling back again, he pulled her onto the bed and lay down beside her. His hand once again moved to her pussy, two fingers thrusting deep.
Angel cried out and pushed against his hand, then reached down and grabbed his hard cock, causing Aaron’s breath to hiss out of his lungs. She moved her hand up and down his shaft, enjoying how silky the skin was, pulled taunt over his raging hard-on.
Pulling her hands from his engorged flesh, Aaron pulled her on top of him. “I want to taste your cunt, Angel.” Angel shuddered, then sobbed her pleasure when he continued pumping his hand between her thighs. “Will you ride my face?”
“Yes!” Angel crawled up his body until her pussy hung just above his mouth. She stayed like that for a moment. Then Aaron grabbed her hips and pulled her down to his lips. He laved her, his tongue flicking against her clit before searching out her hole. He thrust his tongue in and out, knowing it drove his girlfriend crazy.
“Please,” she sobbed, moving her hips in rhythm with his tongue. He deliberately slowed down, trying to torment her. But Angel was having none of it. “Oh, yeah?” she asked.
Then she quickly twisted until she was facing the other direction. Leaning down, she gripped his penis, fisting him. Aaron moaned, hardening farther. As revenge, he took advantage of her position and shoved his fingers inside her again, moving them fast and hard as he suckled her clit.
Angel got back at him by sucking the tip of his cock into her mouth as she continued to move her hand up and down his shaft. She made a sound low in her throat and it vibrated against his dick, pushing him closer to the edge.
Aaron licked her harder, pushing his fingers deep. Her cry of ecstasy was silenced by his appendage, and Angel sucked on his tip, snapping his control.
Just as she came, he growled and, turning her around, slammed her down on his cock. Holding her still with his hands on her waist, he slammed into her, fucking her harder and harder.
“Oh, Aaron, yes!” she cried as she leaned down to kiss him. When she broke away, Aaron pulled one of her nipples into his mouth and nibbled at it. His hips moved of their own accord, shoving into her in a frenzy, until he felt his balls tighten.
“Oh, God, Angel, I’m coming!” He held her atop him as he pounded into her, swallowing her scream of pleasure as she came around him and his cock exploded.

Both couples sighed contentedly as they snuggled next to their soulmate. Closing their eyes, they fell asleep, dreams of dancing filling their heads…

THE END

:twisted: