Fleeing Roswell (AU, CC, TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bumping for Max*

*Kyle*

Tess pulls into some truck stop behind Michael and Isabel. The first stop of the fun-filled adventure with aliens. I can hardly wait. Hopefully, they'll allow us mere humans a chance to eat, too.

"Lovely place you found, Michael," I tell him, sarcastically, but quickly change my tone. I know I'm still on probation here and I gotta find out more before I get myself thrown out in the middle of nowhere.

"So, we gonna eat or something? I'm starving," I say.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Max

Liz's body shifts on me and I look down to find that she is waking. I wonder if her rest has been enough to keep her going. I also hope that her rest was peaceful. I let my arms slide away from her reluctantly. I really enjoyed having her near me, sleeping while in my arms. It's something I could easily get used to.

She sits up and looks at me. I can see some concern still shadowing her eyesl.

"Hey...how are you feeling...?"

"Better." I answer her and give her a slight smile reassuringly.

I watch as she slids from me and I can feel a collness slide through my body with the loss of her heat. She climbs out of Kyle's mustang and stretches. Her arms raise above her head drawing her shirt up showing off her stomach. The skin is smooth and soft, beckoning me to touch her. Fisting my hands I climb out of the car after her, feeling the ache in my legs intensify briefly before relief settles in.

"So what's our next move..." Liz asks as Kyle and Tess walk up.

"Lovely place you found, Michael." Kyle's sarcasim drips from his words but then his tone changes as if he checked his behavior. "So, we gonna eat or something? I'm starving."

I knew Kyle was going to be a handful but it was better than leaving him back in Roswell at the mercy of the FBI. I'm the only one who knows what extent they will go to to obtain information they desired.

I look at Michael who is not pleased at all with having Kyle around. I knew I'd have to play moderator between them for a while.

"Food sounds good." I say wrapping my arm around Liz's waist but look to Michael.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Max doesn't answer my question about the cars, but I can see that it doesn't have to be decided right at this moment. He answers Kyle's question about food and then turns to me. I guess that means I'm still in charge.

"Okay, Let's go inside and find a table. We don't want to blow all our money at once, so let's be smart about this." I know the girls and Alex have just been to the ATM so they're flush with cash, but we gotta make that last. I nod at Maria and she comes up next to me. We both lead the way inside.

"Gimme a twenty," I tell her quietly. That's what the ATM's give out so I'm sure she's got plenty. I know Max hasn't approved of this in the past, but I wanna make sure our money lasts...
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this works, wasn't too sure what to put but wanted to post

~Liz~

Despite the situation, I can't help smiling again as Max slips his arm around my waist and I lean my head slightly against his shoulder. I know he's not going to be a hundred percent yet, but him saying he's feeling 'better' now, sounds a whole lot more convincing than earlier in the day. He looks better, some of the colour having returned to his skin, and his voice makes him sound more like himself again too.

I smile and nod as he mentions food, walking inside with him as Michael agrees to this and walks inside with Maria. He seems to be saying something to her, but I'm too far away to hear and I look around the diner-like room as we enter. It's not a fancy place by any means, but it does hot food, and that's the important thing for us I'm sure...

There's a number of tables, dotted about, but each one will only hold a maximum of four people it looks like... "Are we sitting separately, or are we going to push two tables together...?" I ask, looking round at the group after noting that there are two square tables situated not far from each other which would be suitable if we wanted to do the latter...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

"Might as well push a couple together," I say. It'll make it easier for everyone to keep an eye on Kyle. Or for me to do that, anyway. I don't know if the others are even concerned about him anymore.

I try hard not to roll my eyes at Liz's question, 'tho. We're on the run for our lives from the FBI. People who want to lock us up and experiment on us. And she's worried about seating arrangements. Seems to me that as long as she's next to Max, she's not likely to care much about the rest anyway.

"Kyle, grab that one," I tell him as I put my hand on its neighbor. In a moment, we've pushed them together. "Everyone sit down. I'll be right back," I tell them.

I take the $20 that Maria just gave me and head for the cashier in the little gift shop. I buy a pack of gum with the twenty and ask for all ones in change. The lady at the counter gives me a dirty look, but she does it.

"How much for a shower?" I ask. "Five bucks," she tells me. Sounds kinga steep, but I guess the folks passing through here don't have many other options. It's a lot less than a hotel room. "And only one person at a time."

"Right," I tell her, not bothering to roll my eyes.

Walking away, I run my hand over the small stack of ones, changing each of them into a twenty-dollar bill. That will help us stretch our funds, I think with a self-satisified smirk. Then I sit down at the table with the rest of the mis-fits. "Everyone ready to order?" I ask.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

OOC: I wasn’t aware that I was only temping Maria when I’d said I’d take her. Isabelle, let me know what you want me to do with that… but for now, here’s a post for her. Tess coming up in a few. I'm still working on it a bit.

~Maria~

I hear Max from the back after Michael and I have fallen silent. “So, Michael… What’s the plan?” He asks and I turn to look at Michael with a silent question as well. He seemed to currently be the one taking charge and now that he’d told me how he felt, I was much more content.

"Okay, I guess we should stop and eat," my spaceboy replies and I smile, "But I wanna get at least another hundred miles before we stop for the night.” The sound of food was great to me. I definitely liked the idea.

"Thanks Michael." I hear Max say from the back. Things fall silent again for a while as we drive and I simply keep my hand on Michael’s leg as he continues to drive. All that matters to me as that I am here at his side.

“Here we are..” I hear Michael say just as I’m actually about to lose my sanity from how quiet it was in the car. Grinning, I am more then ready to get some food until I glance around and see the type of place we stopped. This looked unhealthy. I hope I can get something veggie style here. If not, I’ll content myself with French fries, I think…

Michael comes around and opens my door which causes me to simply smile at the gesture but I don’t say anything, finding that it’s better not to make note of things that he might not even realize were not just a small thing to me. I watch him open the back door for Max too.

"We can get some food and showers then decide where to go from here." Max comments and I turned to see him looking behind us and see my mom’s car and the jeep pull up. Oh god, I hope my mom doesn’t freak out. "We can't keep three vehicles. We have to decide which to drop...or maybe find something that will hold all eight of us."

I note that Liz is out of it and think of how much my best-friend has gone through and wishing that I had been a bit less focused on my problems with spaceboy so I could be there for her. I turn to look at Michael and am hit again with the urge to wish away all his troubles. I love him so much, there’s nothing that will ever change that.

"Hey...how are you feeling...?" I hear Liz ask Max as we all climb out of the cars and begin meeting up with each other.

"Better." Max replies.

"So what's our next move..." Liz asks and I see Tess and Kyle moving towards us. Tess doesn’t exactly look too happy but at least her gaze isn’t on me accusingly.

"Lovely place you found, Michael." Kyle speaks with sarcasm and I am about to start in on him when he seems to realize that he was in the wrong. "So, we gonna eat or something? I'm starving."

"Food sounds good." Max replies and I simply move up beside Michael.

"Okay, Let's go inside and find a table. We don't want to blow all our money at once, so let's be smart about this." Michael nods toward me and I walk at his side as we enter the place and hear him say quietly, "Gimme a twenty.” Nodding, I reach into my pocket and remove a twenty, handing it to him without question.

"Are we sitting separately, or are we going to push two tables together...?" Liz questions and I’m thinking that no matter what I’m going to be sitting with my best friends and my boyfriend. As long as that happens, I don’t care about anything else.

"Might as well push a couple together," Michael replies and I simply nod, glad that at least that will assure I’m close to both. "Kyle, grab that one," Michael directs and I watch him move as he and Kyle push the tables together. He just looks so good. "Everyone sit down. I'll be right back.”

I sigh and sit down as I look toward Isabel and Alex. I can’t help but see that something seems to have slightly changed in the Ice Queen’s bearing and I’m glad because it seems to have eased Alex some too.

Michael returns to the table and questions. "Everyone ready to order?"

“I need to see if there is anything on the menu I can handle.” I comment and then look down at the menu realizing that it probably sounded a little off given our current situation. I can’t help that I am a basic health nut. I like certain things and I can’t feel right eating other types of things.

"Um.. as to the car thing. It probably would be better if we got rid of my mom's car. I don't see her wasting much time once she realizes I'm gone on filing a report. She'd probably freak." I comment as I decide to look up at Max and then at Michael.

~Isabel~

"I'm glad too." Alex replies to my admission and I’m not quite certain I should have even said it. I mean, what was I thinking. I try and keep my eyes on the road, uncertain that I should even attempt to open my mouth again since I know that making any comments could very well give him hope where it shouldn’t be… or maybe it’s more that I am still trying not to let myself open up to what could be.

Ugh! I have never before let myself entertain thoughts for more then a few moments about someone being completely in my life the way Max has Liz and Michael has Maria, but I know that Alex cares a great deal for me. I also know that he won’t push me and he’s more then willing to accept friendship. I think the hardest part is that I also know he accepts me completely.

"And before you know it, you and Michael will be once more playing tricks on each other." I turn and see Alex smiling at me. "And maybe we can get Max to join in."

I can’t help but smile at the times when we could really do that. When Michael and I were more secure and sometimes managed to get Max to relax, which was always rare. “It will be ok Isabel. We'll be ok." Alex tells me as I look back at the road, surprised by the sudden feel of his hand on my thigh. "Max and Michael will find us a place that's safe, where we can settle down and resume our lives."

As much as a part of me says I should remove his hand, I find myself simply placing my own over it. “I hope so, Alex. I really hope we can all have lives without running and fear, sometime soon.” I comment quietly.

I lapse into silence, certain that saying much more would just have me focusing on things that I shouldn’t and continue to drive. Not long after, I see Michael pull into some greasy truck stop diner and follow. “Looks like it’s decided we’re going to eat.” I comment as we pull up behind him and I shut off the jeep, taking the keys and putting them in my pocket. I turn to look at Alex and squeeze his hand a moment before I smile. “Thanks.” I say simply and then climb out of the jeep.

I vaguely hear comments about the cars being cut down, about the food ideas and then we’re heading inside with Michael and Maria seeming to be different with each other. Looked like they had some peace. I smiled at that thought and sat down when the two tables were put together.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: hope this works.....

~Tess~

Kyle at one point asks about turning on the radio and I simply remain silent, paying attention to the road as I follow Michael and Isabel. I don’t want to end up facing everything that is going on and quite frankly, I’m not sure how to handle things with Kyle. I didn’t really know the jock that well and I wasn’t quite certain if there was anything I should be saying.

Needless to say, I was relieved when I saw the two cars ahead of me pull over even though the place we pulled into was a disaster waiting to happen. Kyle started by being sarcastic as we reached the others and thankfully changed his tune before I gave into the urge to mindwarp him. Yet another human to know our secret, another human to cause more troubles for us, this was just fantastic… Okay, so maybe Liz, Maria and Alex weren’t really major trouble, but in a way it was Liz who was responsible for getting Max caught. Of course, I wouldn’t say that out loud, she already felt terrible enough…

I can’t believe that Nacedo is dead… He was supposed to be there to guide me. As much as I knew attachment to others wasn’t safe, I had been attached to him. He was my mentor, my father in many ways… Quietly, I followed the others and simply sat down once Michael and Kyle had placed chairs together. I know Nacedo said I was supposed to be with Max, but quite frankly, I wasn’t foolish enough to think at this moment that it was imperative to get him away from Liz. Right now, I was too busy realizing that with how I felt for Nacedo, Kyle had to feel worse.

I picked up a menu as I tried to remember that my human side wasn’t supposed to be dominant. At least, that was something Nacedo had always told me. I sighed and focused on the menu, remaining silent. I was still somewhat the outsider in the group and my input wasn’t always looked upon favorably, so why should I bother saying anything?
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

“I need to see if there is anything on the menu I can handle.” Maria says and I try not to roll my eyes. Her and her stupid potions and 'holistic' food. Sometimes I think she's almost as weird as me. It's totally adorable...

"Um.. as to the car thing. It probably would be better if we got rid of my mom's car. I don't see her wasting much time once she realizes I'm gone on filing a report. She'd probably freak." She decides.

I nod. "Okay, but it's still a problem when they find it and they know where we were. Too bad we can't find a way to leave it on the other side of Roswell, as a decoy," I shrug. I'm still thinking through the problem. The new color should make take a bit longer to identify as Ms. Deluca's, and we could change the plates, too.

"We've been heading Northeast. We should probably make a radical change in direction if we're going to leave it behind. Like, head West or South, instead." We could aim for Austin or New Orleans, or California. It would be fun to melt the car into a puddle of nothing. They'd never find it then but I'm guessing Maria would nix that plan.

"Or we could try to sell it to someone heading West." That would move it AND delay the FBI. Of course selling stolen goods is a felony, and we don't really need an excuse for the regular cops to come after us, but I think it'll be the least of our worries...

Last edited by isabelle on Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Max

I look up from the menu. The smell of food permeating the place made me both nauseated and my stomach grumble. It was an odd sensation so I settled for something light.

"Maria's right." I tell Michael. "Her car is the best choice. Kyle's mustang and my jeep are in better condition. No offense Maria." I say turning to her before turning my attention back to Michael.

"We can turn it back its original color, take the tags, and leave it here. They will trace it by its VIN number. And leaving it here in a busy truck stop, it should take the authorities several days to realize it's abandoned. That will give us plenty of time to get far from here. And I agree...we will have to change our course to throw them off."

I sit back in my chair. "Selling it will no nothing but draw attention to ourselves."

I wait for Michael's reaction. It feels strange to be working so well together like this. We've always been so opposing to each other. He, the hot headed impulsive one, me the passive, thinker. Poor Isabel has had to play moderator for many years. But I guess Pierce coming to town has made us both group up and think about more than ourselves.

But Michael...I feel so proud of him. He's kept everyone safe and taken care of things. His mind is really working, solving our problems and taking charge. As if he was meant to stand in for me when I was down. I hope to get the opportunity to tell him soon. I know if I say something now, it would only embarrass him and now was not the time.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Max agrees with Maria but seems to object to the specifics I've suggested. Not selling it is fine, I know we don't need a real APB on us, although it would have been nice to get a little extra cash, not to mention a moving decoy. It doesn't really matter, I suppose, but it feels like it does when it comes from Max.

He does agree with the change of course. I guess I should be glad about that. He has to disagree about everything, doesn't he? I'm glad he's vertical again, but does he have to oppose everything I say?

"I think we should keep the new color," I say. Even a human can get a car painted without too much trouble. It'll probably make 'em think we'd been here at least an extra day to get that done, anyway. But creating fake plates is a whole different thing. They'd never be able to trace where they came from since they didn't exist... "It'll take 'em a bit longer to identify it that way. Give us another day or so head start -- although I guess we should change the tags back."