Music in Roswell

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

TessHarding
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Mackabella - The Way You Are

Post by TessHarding »

Can someone please send me or link me to the song the way you are by mackabella? if so my email is tess_ssj@yahoo.com :) I've tried the links here and serached roswell mp3s but they no longer exist :( thanks

Tess
blackdweeb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by blackdweeb »

Can anyone tell me where to download Don't Even Start by Dan Mackenzie? It's nowhere to be found :(
Tyron
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tyron »

Hi guys

Just joined today after finding this site. and been reading up a lot of info, it is a shame that such a great cast you hardly see on tv anymore (I'm from England). Anyway I'm curious why they only did three seasons concidering it was really good (way better then freinds) in the approach of friendship all of them had, are they planning on making a movie of them much older and maybe making contact and getting back to their planet or something?

Also I baught the dvd set and noticed some of te songs are different like Ivy - Undertow in the prom episode. I listened to the song when Alex was dreaming of Isabel when they have that dance, the song is really good. I typed the lyrics in google but foudn nothing, they go osmething liek this.

i've been watching you
And all the things you do for quite some time
Knowing all the ins and outs
Of you should have known whats on your mind

And there is another one when they have the heat wave at the beginning where Michael and Maria get it on, sung by a male.

Thanks in advance, such a shame a great show didnt last, was one of the best, and no one her watches it :(
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

It's Let Me In by Save Ferris.

Great song.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

And there is another one when they have the heat wave at the beginning where Michael and Maria get it on, sung by a male.
Put your lights on - Santana & Everlast.
ozkat
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ozkat »

~Ruby~ wrote:
Put your lights on - Santana & Everlast.
The Santana/Everlast song played in the M&M makeout scene in the original TV broadcast. The DVD version has the song "I Won't Lie To You" (aka "Sacred") by a band called Morphic Field.
Tyron
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Tyron »

Thanks a bunch guys, Roswell had such great music taste unlike todays series, jus such a damn shame it all had to end :\
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Hola!

I was just curious if any one knew who raps that song on Max In the City- where they're in Lonnie and Rath's place and then they start making out in front of Max and Tess. It's a really good hip hop song and I would love to know who it is.

Also does any one know who sings that song where Liz and Alex are on the top of the roof and she's crying about missing oppertunities in life

I REALLY need to know
Very much appreciated :D
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
peteycd
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by peteycd »

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if i mess anything up. Did anyone find any of these songs below. I'm also on the MB Roswell Forum as well under the same name.

- Love Minus Zero by Bloom
- This Isn't Time by Nero
- Song from the Season 1 DVD episode Blind Date with these lyrics...
"...waiting for a train and its never coming back....how long i waited (x3)

Thanks everyone!
anaïs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Cry Your Name

Post by anaïs »

I search the song silence by Dan Rowe, can someone please send me or link me to this song ! PLEASE my email is grim_iris@yahoo.fr
Thank you :)