Pirate's Bounty( Started)ADULT/CC (need Michael and Kyle)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Maria*

"You're comparing my cooking to pirate food?" I ask, tilting my head to one side as I move over to start spooning the stew directly from the pot onto the mis-matched plates that Alex has. I could be insulted, although, honestly, the food on Michael's ship wasn't nearly as bad as the swill the slavers gave us. They seemed to have a good supply of food-stuffs so I guess that helped.

"I hope you'll find this a bit better than that. And we might be able to do even better with fresher ingredients tomorrow," I add. Yes, tomorrow Isabel is cooking the main course, but there's still many meals after that to be had. "Please, sit down and enjoy," I say.

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm going to be trying to get something out here this week... being ill has really screwed up everything the last few weeks... still don't know what's wrong even after having a CAT scan.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Kyle

I gladly sit at the small table and watch as Maria sets a bowl of her stew in front of me. It smells delicious and my stomach grumbles, anxious for nurishment. I want to dig in, but I hold back remembering the manners I was taught. I waited for the women to sit along with Alex. We were crowded around the table and Alex had brought out stools so that we could all sit.

Only when everyone was settled did I pick up the spoon and start on the food.

"Mmmm." I growled. "This is very good. Thank you." I say looking at the three women.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I am making this note on many boards. Those I am members of because I'm not certain that some of the creators have had the chance to be on and see this as well as my own games. There has been a new ruling made. If you are in a Mature or Adult rated game, you have to check in http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

Only 17 years of age or older are by ruling allowed to be in games with those two ratings. For my games, I will be checking this thread regularly and if I don't see a name on that list within two weeks of a player in my game, characters will be reassigned. If for some reason you have not been on the boards within that matter of time but you do get added to the list, you can PM me to let me know. However, as of right now in my games which will be listed below, a person can not post until they are on that list and if they post without being on the list, it will be reported to Mods. Players in my games have until July 8th to either have checked in on that thread and be posting, or to inform me that you are under 17 and will need to give up your characters.

My games are as follows: Pirate's Bounty, Masquerade, Future's Visitation, Preternatural Curses, Choosing Grounds, Sons and Daughters, Roswell Magick Legacy, Matches Made In Heaven, Crossing Distances, Roswell Next Generation (used to be Anna-Liisa's), Dormroom Diaries (used to be Lizzie_Parker_17's), , Shadowed Dawn.

I co-run the following: The Fifth, Darkened Doorways, World Of Change

Games I'm In: Destined Mates, Soul Mates by Madroswellfan, Three's a Party by Madroswellfan, A new day...every day by Madroswellfan, Land of Hope, by Anna-Liisa, Change of Heart by Anna-Liisa, Happily Ever After by Buffsteraddict, Where the Stars Don't Shine by Isabelle, A Baby Story by Isabelle, The Missing Piece by katnotkath, Fleeing Roswell by AlexEvans, Sacrifice by Anna-Liisa, Deny My Heart and Dangerous Intensions by Zanssoulmate08, Age of Ulyssa by isabelle (formerly by emmylala), Deceptive Appearances by Katnotkath, Second Generation by Zanssoulmate08,
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Maria*

"Glad you like it," I say, pleased that Kyle is so appreciative of my cooking. I know Liz helped a lot but I feel a lot of personal pride at what I was able to come up with in a bachelor's kitchen that's been empty for so long.

I look around again, realizing how dusty the place is. It's neat enough, but it needs a good freshening up. I have a feeling I'll be spending all of the day tomorrow cleaning it up. In fact, I'll probably start tonight.

I set down at the table next to Liz and take a first bite myself. Yes, it did come out well. I watch Alex, hoping he'll like it too, and wondering if he'll answer my questions about Michael. I daren't ask again. That would be far too forward for a servant girl like me. I turn my eyes down for a moment at that thought but then catch a glimpse of Liz wiping the sweat from her forhead. This is a new life. I'm not second anymore. Magically, Liz and I are the same now. Free women. Nobody telling us what role to fill. It's all so exciting and scary at the same time. I'm not at sure how to act anymore. I hope I can cypher it out.

"Does it suit you, Alex?" I dare to ask.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"That is something only Alex and I have the previlage of knowing." Michael replies and I'm not all that surprised that he's being tight-lipped, not that it will last. I'm almost certain I could get Alex to tell me anything with the right look here, the right smile there. Then again, I'd never had problems doing so with other men in the past, just dealing with the kind that I didn't want to had become rather annoying. Not to mention Father...

In reply to my mention of food, my brother responds as I had figured he would, "Of course we'll be here," Max said. "Where else would we go? You couldn't drag me away from your special culinary treats." I smile, unable to keep myself from doing so. I have missed them both so much and already I feel more peace then I had in a very long time. Somehow, the thought of keeping Tess around and also having them around made me feel... complete. I don't know why it is I've felt like protecting Tess was something I had to do, or wanted to do, but its strange how close we grew in such a short time.

"Count me in as well." Michael replies with a ready smile and I return it.

"Great." I look between both of them, the two men in my life that meant the world to me. "I've really missed both of you. It's so grand to feel as though I'm home." And it was the truth, with them I felt like I was home and it wouldn't matter where we were, it would always be the same.

~Tess~

As we all sat down to eat, I was pleased with how well the three of us did with little help from the men. I was also pleased with the way things were turning out already here. Kyle truly seemed like he was interested in me, not just for how I looked and certainly not for wealth since at the moment I had none, no... it seemed genuine, like it was truly for me. 'Never trust a ready smile.' I recalled my grandfather once telling me, he'd gone on to tell me that no one would ever be true to what they seemed and no one could truly be trusted outside of family.

As far as I was concerned, his advice had prepared me very little, but Isabel had more then proven herself. And I was certain that Kyle and Alex had as well. I hated to think that I couldn't trust them, it was something that ate at me and I found myself barely touching my food I was so lost in thought, yet I was able to manage to say, "Liz, Maria, you did a fabulous job. It's obvious that neither of you will have a problem with fitting in here."

On the other hand, I was worried that I'd have more problems fitting in with the people. What if I made a mistake and revealed myself? What if I was caught and branded a witch? I didn't want to take that chance, nor did I think that it would be wise to let myself take a chance to get closer to Kyle, though a part of me couldn't stop wanting it.

And it was that part that decided to play a moment, that decided to concentrate carefully and simply send a very short image of myself kissing Kyle to him and then pretend that I was eating while watching him for a reaction from beneath my lashes.
A List of All My Fics

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Michael

"I've really missed both of you. It's so grand to feel as though I'm home." Isabel says.

Home. That is such an odd word for me. But it does have a meaning to me. Home is my ship and home is Max...and Isabel. With the three of us together again I feel complete...almost. But like always, there seems to be something missing. I just don't know what...yet. But then I also sense that I may be finding out sooner than later what it is.

I smile at Isabel. "Make sure to make yourself comfortable here. I don't mind giving up my bunk for you. My quarters on Dark Blast is more than comfortable." And private, I think as an image of that spunky blonde comes to mind. Yes, it's very private indeed.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

Kyle

The food is as wonderful as it smelled. Especially to one who has had mostly dried meat and water for several days. Having freshly cooked food was a real treat.

I'm half way through my bowl, listening to the women chat when I nearly choke on the food sliding down my throat. For the briefiest of moments, I saw Tess kiss me in my mind. It wasn't just a chaste kiss either. This one was filled with longing and passion. The way a woman kisses a man when they are sexually attracted to each other.

I feel the other's eyes turn to me but I look at Tess. She is looking at me and I could swear that she's amused by something. She's just looking at me but something inside of me stirs...an instinct.

"I'm sorry." I stammer out. "I just swallowed it wrong."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Home. The three of us together. It's something we haven't had in such a very long time. Although once again, Michael is separate. He's going back to the ship while Isabel stays with me. It doesn't seem right. Michael is as much Isabel's brother as I am, at least as far as we know.

Michael doesn't seem to mind it. He looks almost happy at the thought of spending his nights on the ship with Kyle and Alex. I'm glad he doesn't seem to be put out by it.

"You are home, Izzy," I say putting a hand over hers. "For as long as you like." I'm expecting her to stay permanently but I don't know what her plans are or what the future might bring. The image of Liz springs to mind as I think of the future, but she's not like us. Not a pirate and more importantly, not -- different. It's one thing to dally with a girl for a but I don't want that with Liz. I'd want something more ... and I'm not sure it's safe to expect that...

*Maria*

Tess compliments the meal that Liz and I have put together. I can't help but feel a real sense of pride in that. Yes, Liz helped, but this was my best contribution to the group. I'm sure Liz can learn to be a good cook, but she doesn't have the experience that I have.

I would love to talk to her about that gift that Max gave her. Somehow I'm sure there's more than mere friendship in that gesture. Or maybe I'm just jealous. I wish I'd been traveling aboard Michael's ship. As it is, Alex has been very close-mouthed. I must have asked about Captain Michael three times and he's never answered me. Maybe I should take that as a hint and forget the wild feelings that stir me at the thought of him. Nobody's ever made me feel that way before, and I barely know the man!

I look up sharply as Kyle starts to choke on his stew, quickly catching his breath and explaining that he'd swallowed badly. I nod, understand that well enough.

"Here, have a drink of water," I say, lifting a glass for him to take.

"So...," I say, stopping myself from asking again about the Captain as I look at Alex. "Is there anything-else we should know about this town?"