Preternatural Curses UC/Adult

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

Sleep. Right. That's not likely to happen. Not when I just had this bombshell dropped in my lap. Isabel Evans is an alien, too. Damn. Are there more of them out there, too? I'm glad that he told me, 'though. Glad that this secret is out in the open. It's been keeping him away from me for this past half-year. Now I know what it's all about.

"Sure, Dad. Get some rest," I say, patting him on the shoulder. The night's been more odd than he knows. There are vampires and werewolves out there, too. And other creatures I don't even want to begin to speculate about.

I cross my arms across my knees, thinking. I don't think I can sleep. All those strange creatures are still out there and my thoughts are all in a whirl.

*Max*

I shake my head at Isabel's questions. "I don't know," I say, although I'm sure she already knew that. "I don't think think she's Nacedo. I think she hatched around the same time we did," I tell her. I don't know why I feel that way. It was just a periferal sensation along with the memorires I saw in the flashes. It's not enough to be sure about, 'though. I might have imagined it or something.

I sincerely hope she's not Nacedo. I know how much Michael, and to some extent Isabel, have been wanting to meet him, but I'm still very wary. He's a murderer. I know he's the best link we have to our past, but I still don't think he's someone we need to be with.

"Looks like we have a lot to talk to her about," I say.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: not too sure about these, hope they'll work though

~Liz~

"Okay, thanks..." I give Alex a weak smile, knowing that he's trying to help and nod as he suggests getting a drink, slipping off and leaving Michael, and I together.

"So..." I look over at Michael with a shrug. "Quite a night..." It's weak I know, but really Michael and I don't usually speak much...and I really don't know what to say. I could ask about how he got here of course, but then Alex has already expressed an opinion in that, so we should probably wait...

I wonder what Max is speaking to Isabel about...?

Really Michael and I have nothing in common really, except his secret and our friends... Including Maria, but I she's insisting she's over him, and made me swear not to say anything, so I guess that's out as a subject of conversation too...however much I might like to give him a good talking to...

I sigh and shake my head, leaning against a nearbye tree and closing my eyes for a moment, suddenly realising just how tired I feel.

"Not dropping off I hope?"

Hearing Alex's voice as he returns, I smile softly and shake my head. "Who could sleep..." I respond with a wry smile, taking the can he offers and opening it with a nod. "Thanks..."

~Alex~

I smile and nod as Liz takes one of the cans I managed to turn up. She really does look like she could do with a little sugar, there's a funny tinge to her complexion, I don't know when I've ever seen her look quite so pale... I'm pleased to see her take a small sip, and then sit down on the ground for a bit

I offer another to Michael and then open the third myself, taking a mouthful before looking back over at him. "So...since it's seems we've got this time to kill together, how about that explanation Michael...how did you get here...cos to my knowledge, you're not on the organised trip?" I ask him curiously, checking the ground and then dropping down next to Liz, realising that my feet are feeling pretty tired...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

*JP in third person between Storm and I for Alex, Michael and Liz*

Alex goes to get a drink mentioning wanting to talk to Michael and find out what happened and how he'd gotten there. Normally, Michael would have blown off answering any sort of questions, but both Liz and Alex had proven themselves to be friends and really worth the trust. "You're right, Alex." Michael began when Alex returned and began questioning, "I was brought here by River Dog who seemed to know how to find what we sought rather easily." He explained, though for the moment, he didn't explain the rest, about what happened out there. He was still too busy trying to keep from feeling too excited.

Liz looked at him surprised. She had presumed that he had come with someone of course, and Riverdog was perhaps the most likely person, but she hadn't seen him, so that in itself suprised her. "What happened to him...I didn't see him around when we arrived..." She commented, wondering if he was still close but staying out of sight.

Alex looked over at her. "Ah yes, 'we'... That brings me onto another question, as to why you went with them...?" He wasn't angry, or sounding so, but he did feel a little put out considering that he had offered to go with Isabel earlier and had been refused.

Liz shied away from his gaze as he asked this, suddenly becoming rather interested in her drink. "It's complicated..." She murmured vaguely, aware that Michael didn't as yet know about what had happened, but not really feeling eager to talk about it.

Michael raised an eyebrow as he looked at Liz, he had questions of his own and they would be answered either by Liz or by Max. He was determined about that. "River Dog left, he'd done what he'd planned and that meant he didn't need to be around any longer." Michael said simply, "Oh, Liz... you should know, we'll find out what's going on."

Michael's tone in itself was fine, but when it was combined with the look he gave her, Liz felt herself growing increasingly uncomfortable... She was only just coming to terms with what had happened earlier herself, it had been more than a slight surprise, and certainly she wasn't certain she was ready to talk about it... Besides, it wasn't as though she could tell him any much really was it...? She shook her head slightly. "Like I said, it's complicated, and maybe right now isn't such a great time to talk about it... Can't we just leave it until later please...?" Clenching her fist, she took a deep breath, trying to get a hold of her emotions before they got out of hand. A lot had happened that evening, she was tense, tired and nervous, and talking about this right now was really

Noting her apparent distress, Alex forgot about his questions for the moment, reaching out to touch her arm gently. "Liz, are you okay...?" He asked of her in a concerned manner, more than a little worried by her reaction to the question. What was going on...? He looked over at Michael for a moment, silently wondering if he knew any more than he did, although his words seemed to suggest probably not...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"I don't know," Max replies and I knew it was probably going to be that sort of answer, though I really wished we had the answers at the moment. This was all far too confusing to me. "I don't think she's Nacedo. I think she hatched around the same time we did," he tells me and I can't help but wonder what that could mean. How could she have hatched around the same time as us? It doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't she have been with us?

"Looks like we have a lot to talk to her about," I nod when Max adds the last.

"Yes we do, but the question is... how honest will she be? And will we let Maria, Liz and Alex be a part of the conversation?" As much as I want to protect Alex and don't want harm coming to Maria or Liz either, I'm not sure I'm ready to tell Alex not to take part. I'd rather have him at my side for this, but it's Max's call. He's always been the one to make the wisest decisions and I wouldn't stop trusting him on it now... even if risking us hadn't been the best decision.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I shake my head slowly, not in disagreement but because I don't have the answers we need. I have no idea if we can trust her to be honest. She's obviously been hiding who she is, although we've done the same. The question is, did she hide, knowing that we were like her, or was she as much in the dark as we were?

"I don't know. I guess we'll have to judge by how well her story matches what I saw in the flashes," I say. "I'd think we should talk to Maria, Liz and Alex first, let them know what's up, but they shouldn't be part of our conversation with Mista. She probably won't want to talk in front of them even if we do tell her that they can be trusted. And three-to-one is probably as intense as we'd want it to be."

Pinching my lips together, I shove a bit of dirt and leaves aside with the toe of my sneaker before meeting Isabel's eyes again. "We should probably get back in case Liz needs help with ..." I stop, making a vague motion indicating her explosive powers. Liz had been holding it together for quite a while now. That could mean that she's finally getting real control or it could mean that she's about due for another eruption. Everything's finally getting under control again, we don't need to draw any more attention.

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this is okay, sorry for the delay, I've been compeltely stuck on what to write

~Liz~

Alex reaches out for my hand, but as a spark of green runs over my hand through the darkness, I pull back sharply, pulling down my shirt sleeves in the hopes of hiding what's happening. "I'm okay Alex..." I insist weakly, although from the look on his face he's far from convinced.

He's hurt that I pulled away I know, feeling that I won't let him get close, but that's not the reason and I only wish I could explain that... I look around, hoping to see Max and Isabel heading back, but they're still talking a little way off and I know I have to try and deal with this on my own. "I'm okay. I just need to..." I trail off, in a shaky voice, feeling myself slowly losing control. It's still too new...with everything that's happened tonight, my emotions are compeltely out of wack and I just don't have the expereince to control that... I'm scared...

"Please, can't we just talk about something else...?" I swallow, clenching my fist as I try to do as Max showed me earlier, concentrating and centring my thoughts... This is part of me now, I can't let it control me...I have to be the one in control... I try to visualise the energy running through my body much as blood through my veins, controlled and regular, but I'm scared that it's gone too far already... I can feel it building up again, and I don't know what else to do if Max isn't here than let it out...

"I don't know if I can do this..." I murmur to myself, almost forgetting for the moment that Michael and Alex are here too... Michael's confrontational attitude was so not what I needed right now... I was handling it, just about...until he started and that was all it took... Another spark of charge dances over my hand, and from the look on their faces, I'm pretty sure that they've seen it. I feel the colour draining from my face as Alex's gaze falls from my face to my hand, and asks a single question.

"What was that?"
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

As Isabel and I walk towards the others, my eyes automatically find Liz. She's still just where she was, standing with Michael and Alex. She looks beautiful as always, but as she turns and glances in our direction I see an anxious expression on her face. She's worried and it's bad. What's wrong?

Immediately, my steps speed up and I hurry towards her. I see the bright spark on her hand and I take the last few steps at a run.

"What was that?" Alex asks, but I hardly hear him.

"I'm here," I say, grabbing Liz's hands. It's easier than ever to open the connection between us. "I'm here. It's okay," I say, my voice dropping to something not much louder than a whisper. I reach in smoothing her errant energy with my own.

"...Control Liz. You can do this. Concentrate..."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*