Future Visitations (AU/CC/Adult) Casting Call

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

will be posting soon...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Not sure what to do with the others at the moment, so it'll be a bit before I write their posts...

~Tess~

“Morning you majesty.” I hear Kyle reply and turn to roll my eyes at him before I have my drink in hand and sip from it. Sometimes he can be a real pain, but he’s really been good to me. He’s really been there when I needed him, been there at times when I thought I’d be alone. Yet, in reality I still can’t keep from feeling alone.

“So what do you think about the future people? And the fact that your not the strangest person in town now?” I turn as I hear him asking the question, seeing him smile caused me to smile myself, “Your highness.”

Taking a sip of my juice I shrug slightly, “I’m not sure what to think. It’s weird for one, strange that they deal with people dying so much. They are interesting and rather intelligent, though I’m not sure how well they will be able to handle living here in this time.” I paused a moment and looked at my glass, swirling the juice a moment before adding, “I can’t help but wonder whether there could be a way for us to find out more about our people with the way that the girl Quixote is. Maybe she’s some sort of link to our people.”

I glance up at Kyle, thinking about leaving him and this planet to return to a place where Nacedo had always made me believe I was meant to be… something strange went through me at the thought. “What did you think about them?” I ask, sitting down at the table beside him. I know I should talk about what happened in New York, but I can’t bring myself to talk about it.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I feel a faint answering pulse of love after the one I sent out to Liz. Apparently we're not too far apart afterall. The information makes me smile, feeling warm and wonderful all over. I see my moom glance at me and I quickly tame my smile into something more like friendliness as the idle chatter over breakfast continues.

This is going to be so hard, so hard to keep pretending we're at odds, but it has to be done. The future depends on it. It's the only way. We have to keep Tess nearby.

I swallow down the last of my orange juice. "Are you ready to go, Isabel?" I ask as I get up to put my dishes in the sink.
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

“I’m not sure what to think. It’s weird for one, strange that they deal with people dying so much. They are interesting and rather intelligent, though I’m not sure how well they will be able to handle living here in this time.” she says then goes silent playing with the liquid in her glass. “I can’t help but wonder whether there could be a way for us to find out more about our people with the way that the girl Quixote is. Maybe she’s some sort of link to our people.”

And there it is the big ‘clue to my home’ bit. I have to wonder if any of the other ET’s as I have come to affectionately call them have thought of this? Max probably doesn’t care and I doubt even Michael does now.

Tess sets down at the table besides me. “What did you think about them?”

“Well the fact that they are humans from a future is kind of cool. But yeah all the stuff they had to deal with is harsh.” I look over at Tess. She looks like she’s got something to say but just can’t or wont say it. I give a mental shrug to this really all she probably wants to say is something about destiny and how these people might help her and the others get back ‘home’.

‘And that Rome girl was kind of cute. She was so checking me out.” I smile taking a sip from my coffee. Dang it’s getting cold and this talk about the future people isn’t getting us anywhere. But really this is the most we have talked since the whole New York thing. Uh there’s an idea the New York incident.

I get up and move towards the sink throwing the lukewarm drink away. Then turning back to Tess I lean against the counter and casually say. “I wonder how Ava is doing?”

Yeah I know that one came completely out of left field didn’t it? But hey if I can’t come out and ask Tess about New York then I’ll get it in a round about way.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Tess~

“Well the fact that they are humans from a future is kind of cool. But yeah all the stuff they had to deal with is harsh.” I’m looking at Kyle, wishing that I knew what to really say to him. There was a time when I thought I’d be able to talk to him about anything, especially after he’d gone through so much and come to accept me being in his home. I just didn’t know what to say.

”And that Rome girl was kind of cute. She was so checking me out.” I watch him smile as he sips his coffee and I can’t help but feel a twinge of something that is alien to me. I don’t even know what to term the feeling. I was suddenly wishing that the girl Rome wasn’t there, that he hadn’t noticed that.

Uncertain of what to say, I finish off my juice thinking that we should get going soon, but not wanting to go. Looking at my hands holding the empty glass I find myself thinking again. “I wonder how Ava is doing?”

Kyle’s words cause me to jump inadvertently and I quickly stand, moving to the sink and placing my glass in it, rinsing it. “I don’t know. I’m sure she’s fine as long as she’s away from Lonnie and Rath.” I say, not wanting him to think I’m ignoring him, but once I’ve spoken I turn and start away. Just saying their names brought back horrible memories and I stopped before I reached the doors, closing my eyes, blinking back the tears that threatened as I said, “We should get to school.”

I noticed my voice sounded full of emotion and it bothered me. Nacedo raised me better then this. Controlling human emotions was second nature and yet, here I was almost breaking down completely. I can feel my shoulders shake and before I can say or do anything, I rush from the room, heading straight into the bedroom that Kyle had been letting me use, sitting on the bed.
A List of All My Fics

KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~LIz~

"Is Maria picking you up...?"

I glance over briefly, shaking my head as I grab some toast as it pops up and add a scrape of butter. "No, I'm walking...the fresh air will do me good you know...?" I respond awkwardly, not really feeling that I could manage to be in the car with Maria right now, and not tell her the most amazing news which I'm bursting to share...

I can't though, and I know that. I have to keep this secret, because with it rests my future happiness...

A feeling in the back of my mind, warm, loving, makes me stop a moment and I smile, knowing it's Max. It's almost like he's hugging me, even if he can't be there, and once more I'm reminded of why we have to do this and why I won't fail... We're going to make this work, we're going to do this, and eventually, we're going to be together...

"That's a nice necklace...is it new...?"

"Uh...yeah, something like that..." My eyes widen slightly as I manage to answer, but I recover myself quickly, or so I hope, realising I was fiddling subconciously, with the chain around my neck. Luckily mom doesn't think anything of it, presumably assuming it's a cubic of zirconia, but I know I have to be more careful... I swallow and force myself to drop my hand, turning my attention back to my toast as I make a big deal of checking what my shifts for the week are...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Kyle~

Tess puts her glass in the sink not looking at me she says. “I don’t know. I’m sure she’s fine as long as she’s away from Lonnie and Rath.” she turns away when she reaches the door she speaks up again. “We should get to school.”

wow this is the most emotional I’ve seen Tess then, well, ever! What the heck happened in New York? But before I get a chance to ask she runs out of the room. So doing the only thing I can do I follow her. I’m nothing if not persistent.

Following her to my room I stand outside the door. Knocking I say. ‘Tess? Tess you ok? Hey listen I can call you in sic if your not up to going to school. K?”
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Tess~

I hear Kyle knock on the door before he calls out, "Tess? Tess you ok? Hey listen I can call you in sick if your not up to going to school. K?” I can't even respond right away as I feel the shaking continue. Why can't I just forget what happened in NY? Why can't I just drop my human side? Until coming to Roswell I hadn't even really known much about what it was like to let emotions be felt. The only emotions Nacedo really taught me were anger and hatred while making me learn control, making me practice my powers.

A great deal of good my powers did me when I was in New York. They did nothing for me, absolutely nothing. Drawing in deep breath's I tried to gain control, but as I finally replied I knew my voice shook, "The doors not locked, Kyle." I didn't look at the door, instead dropping my face into my hands as I struggled against the tears that threatened. I wasn't even this effected after the beating I recieved at the hands of Whitaker.

I just don't get it. Before I knew what was happening, I heard myself sob and the tears began to flow. All I could think about was the pain of having Lonnie and Rath both trying to get into my mind. The way they taunted me about Max never finding me, that he wouldn't want anything to do with me because he had Liz. How they tried to convince me that if I told them where the Granolith was, they'd take me home.

The entire time the more I fought their minds the more pain I'd felt and then the images had come, the things they'd shown me. The many things they had done. I don't even know why they left. I only know that it was only a short time after they left that Max had shown up. I hadn't told him exactly what happened, haven't talked to anyone about it. How many times have I heard the phrase, 'If you talk about it, it will help.'? But, not from them. Not from anyone. Only Kyle had seemed to offer me a listening ear but I just didn't know how to talk about things.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

I really don't have much more to say at the table during breakfast. So much that needs to be said I'm having to wait on because of our parents. "Are you ready to go, Isabel?" I hear my brother say and glance up as he gets up to put his dishes in the sink. I stand to follow suit as I nod.

Walking to each of our parents I give them a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Have a good day at work dad." I tell our father and then look at mom, "I hope the auction goes well today." Straightening I go and get my jacket before heading towards the door. "Ready when you are, Max."

I know that there's a great deal we need to talk about when it concerns the newcomers and I really don't know quite what we're expecting to happen with them. I know that I shouldn't be happy about what Max did for Hart last night, but yet I am proud of him. It was a large risk that was being taken and it seemed as though every single one of us had agreed that his decision was the right one. Even Michael had seemed not to mind it much.

Walking out to the jeep, I climb in and wait for Max to pull out of the drive before I ask him, "Are you going to be joining us after school?"
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Rome is still waiting on Jakki and the others. :wink:

*Max*

"Are you going to be joining us after school?" Isabel asks as I pull the jeep out of the drive and start towards the school. My mind boggles at the question but I keep my eyes on the road, resisting the urge to stare at her.

"Of course I'll be there. The meeting was my idea," I say. I want to figure this out as much as anyone does. Plus, it will give me something to focus on while I'm pretending that I haven't connected to Liz in a deeper way than I'd ever imagined possible. I have to pretend I'm still angry at her and barely able to stomach talking to her.

"It's not like I have anywhere-else to go," I add, with just a slightly forlorn note in my voice. Hopefully Isabel will pick that up as a reference to not seeing Liz -- at least not in a dating way. Of course, Liz will be at the meeting and I'll have to see her separately to return her journal, but that shouldn't take long. I should be able to manage it without anyone noticing...