soppysophs fanfics- ALL of them

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

(Just Before) Harvest
Depression!

Liz gets depressed
* Means thought

~Liz Bedroom, 7:30am~
“Liz wake up, you have to go school” Maria said going into Liz’ room trying to wake her
“Maria, im not well, leave me alone”
“Liz, you seamed fine yesterday”
“That was yesterday, today im not well”
“Yes you are!” Maria said lifting Liz covers
“OMG! What happened?” Maria asked taking in Liz appearance. Her irises were as dark as her pupils, her eyes were red from crying, under her eyes there were dark heavy bags, her face was pail; almost no colour. This was not Liz in front of Maria. this was the work of Max!
“Did he do this to you?”
“In a way” Liz whispered
“LIZ!”
“Maria im not well, just go to school”
“Fine”

~Skool~
“Hey you Czechoslovakian!”
“Huh, oh Maria” Max said lifting his head from his locker *Shit, he almost looks as bad as Liz, almost*
“What did you do to Liz?” Maria demanded
“Nothing”
“Oh, really”
“Yes really, if its something to do with Liz ask Kyle, okay?”
“Kyle, why Kyle?”
“She’s with him now”
“What?”
“She, she, she fuked him, ok?”
“What, no she didn’t! & since when do you swear?”
“Since now!”
“I know Liz, I now she loves you & she would never sleep with Kyle!”
“I, I saw them, okay”

~Liz Bedroom, 12:00am~
“Why didn’t you tell me you slept with Kyle!?!?!?”
“Because I didn’t”
“How could you”
“I did k?!”
“NO!”
“Piss-off! Maria, just piss-off!”

~Liz Bedroom, 12:30am~
“Liz what’s wrong?”
“Im ill, you wouldn’t understand that would you, seeing as ‘you don’t get sick’ I screwed Kyle because I wanted to it was fun”
“Why are you doing this?”
“Fuck-off!!!!!!!!”
“Liz”
“Don’t you think you have ruined my life enough?”
“Bye”

~Kyle’s House, 1:15pm~
“Evans wat the hell are you doing?”
“You didn’t sleep with Liz?” Max asked puzzled
“Buddha help me”
“Kyle!”
“No, she wouldn’t tell me why, But she asked for my help, she’s my friend, I helped her, I didn’t sleep with her, she wouldn’t want me any-way”

~Liz Room, 2:00pm~
“Why did you lie?”
“I wanted to hurt you”
“BUT why didn’t you sleep with him?”
“I wanted to hurt you, if I slept with Kyle I might of felt guilty”
“Liz what happened?”
“Im not well, cant you leave me alone!?!”
“Bye!”

~Liz Room, 2:45pm~
“Liz, im sorry, just talk to me” Something was wrong she was conscious, But, but something. Then Max noticed Liz hand that had slipped out of bed; it had a bit of blood on it, the blood was dripping to the floor on to something shiny.
“What the, oh no” Max was afraid, But he knew he had to check. He quickly pulled her bed covers back
“NO!!!!!!” Max was greeted blood soaked pj’s, he lifted her top up & found she had repeatedly slashed her tummy
Max tried to make the connection, but she was blocking him.
“Liz, you have to let me help you”
“No” Liz said feebly before she passed out.

~Hospital, 3:30pm~
Max has just ran in wit Liz unconscious in his arms.
“Please you have to help her”

~Hospital, 5:15pm~
“Come on Max, at least she’s still alive”
“No, no she isn’t!”
“Max she is”
“They have to keep her body on life-support, But Liz, Liz she’s completely dead inside; you can see it when you look into her eye’s. You know I once heard someone say that your eyes are the window to your soul, if thats true then Liz doesn’t have a soul any-more”

~Liz Room~
Liz has been allowed outa hospital & Max is watchin her at the moment. *She’s asleep, what’s been making her do this? Why is she hurting herself like this? Why’s that brick loose?* Max removed the brick & found Liz’ journal, & started to read it. *Good he’s distracted* Liz went to her bathroom & got out a pair of very sharp scissors & re-slashed her wounds.
“I love you Max……………always” Liz whispered as Max walked in.
“NO! Not again!” Max screamed as Liz inhaled BUT didn’t exhale.

~Liz Funeral~
“Max do you wana say a few words?”
“Er, yeah”
“Um, Liz was, um an amazing person. She always seemed to be happy & cheerful. I could find out that everyone, I know & love is dead; & I would see Liz smiling back at me & every-thing would be alright. If your stuck in a biology exam & can bet she will be up there shouting the answer at you! Um, im sure that Liz would want us to remember her as happy as she usually was. If I think about Liz then I think of her in her ridiculous Crashdown uniform, where you can’t literally feel the embarrassment coming off her, with her antennae bobbing up & down. I will always remember Liz & I will always love her”

~Max Room, Night Before Gomez Concert, 1:15am, Max has used the Granolith to travel back in time. He knew that Future. Max had gone for a walk on Thursday & wasn’t back until Friday~
Max walked over to his sleeping from & invaded his dreams. He put a very, very X-rated dream in his head.

~Max Room, 2:30am~
“Hmmmmm Liz” Max awoke feeling very, very horny & in desperate need to see Liz.

~Liz Room, 3:15am~
“Max what are you doing here?” Liz asked nervously
“Doing something I’ve wanted to do for a very long time”

Max & Liz cemented vry-thin on Thursday Not Friday & the future was changed

THE END

~soppysophs
soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

After Wipeout
Liz makes a decision
I know it may seem OTT but go with the flow
* Means thought

~Liz’ Bedroom~
“Im outa Roswell” Liz Parker said throwing a ruck-sack over her shoulder

~Max’ Room~
“Max, Max?” Liz asked tapping on the window *No reply* Liz slid threw the window & placed her journal on Max’ bed & went back threw the window heading for Roswell’s bus station

~Near Bus Station~
Liz was crossing the road when a truck hit her. ”Max” Liz whispered. The injures that Liz had sustained were so bad that she died instantly.

~Max’ Room~
“OhMiGod!” was all that Max could say as he finished reading Liz’ journal
“MAX!”
“Huh, um, er, what is it Izzy?” Max asked as his sister ran into his room with tears streaming down her face
“Um, Liz was hit by a truck & um, she’s um, she’s dead” Isabel half said half cried
“NO she can’t be!” Max said forcefully
“Max she’s dead”
“Um, could you leave me alone?”
“Um, sure But im right across the hall if you need any-thing”
“K, thanx”
“Bye”
“Bye Iz”
As Isabel left his room Max broke down on his bed letting the tears flow & the pain curse threw his heart & soul, crying out Liz’ name. He lay there for bout an hour curled up in a ball crying uncontrollably & shaking violently *She cant be dead, she’s my life, my reason for living, if she’s not alive then I don’t think I can go on* It had only been an hour but it felt like part of him was missing; the part of him that made him get up evry-morning. When Liz was alive she was there, she was his strength. Max never thought he would get back together with Liz BUT there was hope, BUT now there was nothing
[Max walked around for the next week feeling & acting like death (because his drive, his happiness was gone) until the day of the funeral. Once the funeral was over & Max had written his notes, he went into his kitchen & got what he needed. Once back in his room Max took his shirt off & drove the knife- he’d just gotten from the kitchen -threw his heart & fell to the floor next to a note which said:
Let me die and be with my soulmate
Love always Maxwell Phillip Evans]

~9 Days Later, Cemetery~
Max & Liz (as ghosts) looked down on all their friends gathered over Max grave (which as he requested was right next to Liz’)
“I still cant believe you killed yourself”
“I had to I couldn’t have gone threw life without you. Besides the skins have been defeated any-way”

Max & Liz belong together, even as ghosts, they found their happiness

THE END

~soppysophs
soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Some Point Before Meet The Dupes

Everyone gathered in his room, they had all been called, told something had happened to Liz. Once they were all seated, he started.

“Ummm, I don’t know how to put this. You all know something has happened to Liz and I know you are all curious as to what has happened.” He said shakily
Michael cut in, “Look, what happened, what’s wrong with Liz. We’re all scared and anticipating whatever it is that you have to tell us, so speak!” Michael shouted the last bit, he knew something awful had happened and he just hopped it wasn’t that bad.
“Okay, I don’t remember how we got there, or why we were there, I think she just wanted to go out for a drive and enjoy the scenery. So there we were sitting on the cliff.” Max stopped to draw a breath
“Max what are you talking about, if something has happened to my best –friend, then I want to know about it,” Maria quietly said, she was know getting agitated.
“Okay, okay. So we were sitting on the cliff, and she got up and started dancing, the wind blowing her hair around, she looked so angelic, innocent, she didn’t deserve what happened.” Max whispered
“Maxwell what are you talking about, what happened, where is she?” Michael questioned. Liz was his buddy, and he wanted to know what happened, why she wasn’t there.
“Ummmm, ok, Michael, I’m, I’m just getting to that. Er, where was I, oh, yes. She was dancing, laughing, and she, she slipped.” Max paused. When he heard silence, he continued, “She was, umm, she was, hanging onto a little tree, she looked up at me, so mutch fear in her eyes. I kept reaching for her, urging her to take my hand, pleading with her. She. She wouldn’t, she wouldn’t take my hand, my help. I, I couldn’t loose her, so, I grabbed her hand sharply as I heard the branch snap. I, I could um, feel she was shaking. I looked into her eyes she was on the verge on tears.” Max abruptly stopped.
“Max what happened?” Isabel, who had been keeping quiet inquired.
Max, sighed, “I hated it. I held her hand tightly; I kept wishing it was me.
“She, started to pull my fingers back, I wouldn’t let her. I wouldn’t let her die. Then, she looked me dead in the eye and said, ‘Max once you said to me, that you would do anything for me. Now I’m asking you, please let me go, just let me die.’ I couldn’t, I couldn’t let her go, I don’t think I would ever be able to let her go. I had to convince her, had to make her see. But stubborn old Liz, she wouldn’t have any of it. She asked, pleaded with me one more time, and I looked into her eye’s they were, they were empty, lifeless, soulless, that’s when I knew it, I had to let her go.
“So, um, I said that I loved her, and she said she loved me to, but she, she had to go. Then I knew it was time, so I, I closed my eyes, and I unclasped her hand. I kept my eyes closed for what seamed like an eternity. Finally I opened my eyes, the sky was getting black, and I knew I should go. So, she, she’s gone, she’s dead, Liz is gone, Liz is dead. Im sorry.” Max finished the story as finally his heart broke once more, remembering the memory of hisfirst love

~soppysophs
soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

2/3 Of The Way Thru Max In The City
This might not make mutch sense, BUT bear with it!
Liz has just saved Max life
* Means thought

~Liz Room~
Liz couldn’t bear it anymore, Max thinking she slept with Kyle, & thinking she didn’t love him; which couldn’t be father from the truth. All that had gone on in 1½years of her life. Liz just couldn’t deal with it no more, so she decided to end it!
Liz wandered slowly & unhappily to her bathroom where upon looking in her medicine cabinet she found sufficient amounts of painkillers & anti-biotins that shouldn’t normally be mixed *This should be a pretty painless way to die* Liz grabbed the bottles & plastic containers. After riting her last will & testament & notes to her parents to her friends (as a group) & a special note for Max explaining where she hid her journal & that she’d never forget him.
She took all the medicine & gently placed her body in a comfortable resting place. Soon after taking the pills & liquids she was reunited with her grandma.

~Liz Room 11:25pm, Max just got back from NewYork & wanted to thank Liz~
“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *She, she’s dead, Liz!*

~Max Room 1:45am~
“Watisit Max?” Isabel asked her brother
“Liz” Max replied simply
“I know you to broke up BUT im sure you will get back together” Max looked up at his sisters comment & Isabel wished he hadn’t *What happened to Max?*
Max dark soulful brown eyes were no longer filled with love, joy, and happiness BUT empty. Recently Max eyes had been filled with sorrow & pain BUT now they were empty lifeless voids; just dark, almost black no pain just empty But riten all over his face was depression.
“Wha, what happened?”
Max couldn’t talk he just showed Isabel Liz journal
“Max, im, im so sorry I wish there was a way but there isn’t” Max mind kept flashing back to when he was captured; there was something he wasn’t remembering.
/Flash/~I just wish I could have stopped you from saving my life that day~\Flash End\
“Granolith! Im gona change the future, im gona stop Liz from killing herself”
“Max”
“Iz, im gona!”

~Sunday 18th September 1999, Liz Room~
Max just arrived & Liz walked in
“Your alive, Liz, your alive, I love so muth” Max said pulling Liz into a massive hug!
“Max, Max what are you talking about?”
“What date is it?”
“18th”
“Month?”
“September”
“Year?”
“1999”
“Im a day early”
“Early for what, what did you just mean??”
Max couldn’t bear it, he knew he shouldn’t BUT he couldn’t help it. Max was kissing Liz before he knew what he was doing, he was picking her up & moving over to her bed

~7Mins L8R~
Max pulled away because he thought he might loose conciseness
“MAX!?!”
“Sorry”
“Maria!!!!!!!!!” Max hid bhind the door as Maria walked into Liz room
“Yup”
“Can you check if Max Evans is downstairs?”
“Sure”

“Yup he’s there, why?”
“I just wanted to borrow his bio book but iv found mine”
“K”
“Thanx Maria”
“No probs”
“Would you like to explain how you can be in my room & in the Crashdown at the same time?”
“Liz, I”
“I think you need my help, so explain & ill help”

~1/2 Hour L8R~
“So thats what we had”
“Can you show me?”
“K”
/Flash/~Max showed Liz everything they shared especially when finding the orb!~\Flash End\
“OhMiGod”
“We had soo mutch”
“Pretty amazing huh?”
“& you want me to?”
“Not get shot”
“Oh”
“Max after closing can you put a hole in the wall?”
“Course, why?”
“I have an idea”

~Crashdown, Evening~
“Hey Kyle~
“Hey Liz”
“Can we break-up?”
“Huh??”
“Well you know with school, & really we would be btter as friends”
“Oh fine”

~Next Day, Crashdown~
“You broke the bottle when you feel. Don’t say anything please”
“I broke the bottle when I feel, really im fine, look there’s the bullet hole” Liz said gathering her uniform together & pointing to where the bullet was in the wall
“Are you sure your ok?” Maria asked her best-friend
“Im just a bit shaky, you know it was just loud, & it doesn’t happen everyday”

~Next Day, Band Room at West Roswell High~
“Max”
“Yeah”
“I want you”
“WHAT!?!?” said not believing what his dream girl just said to him
“I want you………….to know that I know, & im fine with it, & um I’d really like to tell Maria & Alex”
“No what?”
“No that er, your not from around here”
“I have know idea what your talking about”
“I love you”
“Huh!?! What!?!”
“You risked Isabel’s Michael’s & your life for me”
“Liz I don’t know what your talking about”
“Your an alien, im fine with it” Liz said proudly
“Uh-oh!”
^Liz explains things to Max & they connect^

They Lived Happily Ever After, BUT in case your wonderin:
Liz told Alex & Maria, Max told Isabel & Michael (& they bcame the Scooby Gang)
Topolsky never came
Grandma Claudia died
Michael never needed to take Liz’ journal
They went to Atherton’s & weren’t followed by the FBI
River Dog answered their questions (as a group)
Max & Liz were never in a car accident
~~~
Candy:
Heat Wave
Michael asked Maria to the party at The Old Soap Factory
“So why did you ask me out?”
“Because”
“Because what?” *Does she have to babble so mutch!?!* Michael was so pissed wit Maria (&her incessant babbling) he grabbed her & showed her what else she could do with her mouth!
~~~
Stargazers:
~Evans House, Max & Alex are talkin~
“So do you love my sister”
“I think so”
“Go fro it, sweep her off her feet”
“I think im the only guy capable of doing that, hell your not as tall as her”
“Yup, that’s why its good having a girlfriend like Liz; we love each other & she’s short!”
“Geez, imagine how she feels”
“Yeah, oh well go for it wit Iz”
“Thanx Max”

~~~
There was no kitchen fire
No one went to Fraiser woods(thank Buddha)
On St. Valentines day Max was the one who went out with Liz(no Doug), Maria got spotted by a talent scout
Michael had his Independence Day
~~~
~Just Off Highway 42~
“You think we should go home now we’ve found this?”
“Um. Id rather stay & er cement things”
& THEY DID IT!!!!
~~~
Tess showed up & confronted the gang about ‘Destiny’ Max didn’t give a fuck!
Nasado infiltrated the FBI & was killed by the Skins
When Isabel had her surprise birthday party Alex got down to his thong
The gang defeated the Skins
~~~
~1Day~
Max & Liz were fooling round, Tess was on her way to seduce Max BUT she was hit by a truck & died! (Thank Buddha)
~~~
~2002, Elvis Wedding Chapel~
Max Evans & Liz Evans walked out of the chapel witout a care in the world
THE END

~soppysophs
soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

A Roswell Christmas Carol

Summary: after ARCC
Disclaimer: I own nada
Category: M/L
Rating: MATURE (for swearing)
* Means thought
^ Means flashes

*I believe in you, yeah bloody right!* Max thought as he drove home, *How can I?!?!?! I don’t even trust her! She betrayed me! I hate her!!!!*

~Other Side Of Roswell~
*He believes in me, what does that mean? He likes me, he trusts me!* Liz thought getting into bed

~Next Day, Evans House~
“Is Max in?” Liz asked when Diane Evans opened the door
“Oh, sure come in Liz” Diane replied chirpily
“Thanx Mrs Evans”
“Its Diane” Diane corrected
“Ok”
“I’ll go & get him”
“MAX HONEY LIZ, IS HERE!” Mrs Evans shouted
“What do you want?” Max asked annoyed
“Um, I need to talk to you” Liz said obviously scared
“Yea, well I don’t want to talk to you!” Max replied coldly
“Max please, its important” Liz pleased
“Whatever” Max said going to his room
/1 minute later“What the hell?!? Get out!!” Max bellowed
“No! I need to talk & you need to listen” Liz said forcefully
“Leave me alone!”
“There was this thing that happened two months ago”
“I don’t care!” Max said angrily
“& I lied ALOT. I never slept with Kyle, I, I still love you, I just wana be with you” Liz said trying not to break down
“WhatTheFuck?!?!? Get out, get out!” max shouted
“No! I need, I need to tell you this” Liz said not budging
“Get the fuck out!” Max said pushing Liz, so much so that she fell backward, her head hitting the wall, her body falling to the floor, blood gushing out of her head.
“Hey I heard shouts” Isabel said entering Max’ room.
“Oh God, Max what happened, what did you do to her?” Iz asked rushing to her side
“Im going” Max announced
“Heal her”
“No!”
“HEAL HER!”
“NO!”
“Max please heal her, im not strong enough”
“No!”
“Max please for, me, for Maria, for Alex. Please”
“Fine, I’ll do it if it will get you off my back”

^Max shouting,
Liz crying,
Future Max telling Liz about the end of the world,
Liz crying,
Liz lying to Max,
Liz crying,
Liz lying to Maria,
Liz crying,
Liz in bed with Kyle,
Liz crying,
Future Max disappearing,
Liz crying,
Max eye’s looking so hurt,
Liz crying,
Max shouting^ Liz’ eyes fluttered open as Max jumped back
“WhatTheFuck?!?!?!” Max shouted
“I, I have to, have to go, I have to go” Liz stuttered standing up & backing away from Max
“No!” Max said grabbing Liz’ arm
“Let me go” Liz said feblely
“You, know what I saw, don’t you?” Max asked
“Don’t you?!?!?!?!?!?!” Max asked again, his grip on her arm getting stronger
“Yes” Liz whispered
“Is it true?” Max asked his voice softening
“Yes” Liz said on the verge of tears
“Max please let me go” Liz pleaded
“But!”
“Max, I wana go, please” Liz begged
Max let go of Liz’ arm & she left

THE END

~soppysophs :mad:
Last edited by soppysophs on Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

The Hybrid Chrons
About marriage

~CRASHDOWN~
"So I’ll pick you up at 8:30 at the Crashdown"
"Sure Max, what’s this all about??" inquired Liz.
"Ull see" said Max happily. "K see you later love you" "Love you to"
"How can you get Max to drool over you like that???" "Loads of practice Maria, loads of practice"

LIZ BEDROOM:
"Ok imagine your in the Crashdown"
"Fine"
"So your in the Crashdown, after closing time & i appear"
"Ok"
"Then you look up"
"OMG" Liz gasps as Max makes it rain white rose petals. "Just like in ur dream, Ok I’ve got one more surprise" it stopped raining. "Sit down"
"Ok why Max?"
"Will you..?..??" Max stopped & got down on one knee & inhaled deeply, "Will you marry me????"
"Max get up"
"Iv loved you since the first moment i saw you & i knew right there you were my destiny, will you marry me Elizabeth Parker?" Max asked looking nervous
"Max i.....i.......i..."
"No its okay, um see you tomorrow Liz"
"Max wait" Liz pleaded as Max shoot out the window & flew down the ladder.

*Liz thoughts: No Max i love you & do want to marry you i was just surprised thats why i was stuttering*

Liz felt tears burning her eye's. She turned her light off & slipped into bed. Liz lay there in the dark crying & thinking about Max.

~THE EVANS HOUSE~
"Izzy can you show me how to dream-walk"
"Max, im busy"
"Please!"
"Ok get a picture of the person your trying to contact put your hand over it & concentrate on that person, trying to make the connection"
"Thanx"
"Its what im here for"

~MAX'S ROOM~
"Okay Liz let me see what your dreaming"

~LIZ DREAM~
Liz sat in a field some-were making-out with some guy
*Max got out of that dream as fast as he could*
Liz pulled away from kissing this guy, to reveal Max smiling back at her "I love you Max & i want to marry you"

~LIZ BEDROOM~
"Love you Max" Liz said as she sat up awake from her dream. Liz got up & turned on the light & noticed a small black velvet box. "Wedding ring" Liz said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

~MAX'S BEDROOM~
"Max...Max" Liz said knocking on Max's window. The window opened & Liz saw Max sleeping peacefully on his bed. Liz jumped through the window remembering the time she fell into Max's arms before going to the Indian reservation.
Liz found a stool to sit on, Liz watched Max sleep for about two minutes, then his eye's started to flutter BUT stayed closed
"Liz what are you doin??"
"Max you scared me i thought you were asleep"
"i was for about three minutes before you came"
"Oh"
"So what are you doing here Liz?"
"Well.......i.......um..wanted to talk to you" said Liz. Tring to divert her eye's from Max
"Shoot & er could you look at me"
"Sure well i had this dream"
"I know i saw" Max cut in
"HOW???" Liz asked
"I tried"
"Oh, what do you see?"
"You kissing some guy, then i left" Max said looking down
"Some guy....it was you....it was you Max i would never kiss another guy i love you Max"
"REALY??" Max asked in disbelief
"Max come on i never stopped loving you through every-thing we been through"
"& er........Max......um...i was um ...well if the offer still stands i....um... would love to marry you"
"You mean that??"
"Course i do Max were soulmates & no one else would want me"
"Dont be stupid there’s loads of ..um.. no your right im the only 1 that wants you"
On hearing that Liz jumped on Max's bed & hit him with a pillow.

~1 WEEK LATER (FRIDAY)OUTSIDE ELVIS WEDDING CHAPEL~
"OMG i can’t believe your married" Izzy said to Max
"Well done Maxwell"
"Thank-you to & thanx for being Best-man"
"Congratulations Liz"
"Thanx Maria"
"If Max ever messes you round you know who to call......NOT ME"
"Thanx Alex"

i know its corny but what the hay:& THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVA AFTER

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Viva Las Vegas
Wen Liz & Max dance in VLV, what would of happened if the song Maria was singing would have been 1minute longer?
/\ Means flash

~Dance Floor (Liz & max are dancing)~
“So your saying that you got a flash of something that never happened, Max your imagination is playing tricks on you”
“No, it was so real like it happened, or was going to happen”
“So your saying when we’re 19 we’re just gona elope to an Elvis Wedding Chapel with our friends”
“I didn’t say that, I just said that I saw us, not anything more. Where did you get those ideas from in the 10seconds after I told you??”
“Nowhere” Liz replied bluntly not liking where the conversation was heading
“You know something, don’t you?”
“Why would I know something”
“I don’t know, maybe it has something to do with the fact you know more about the Granolith, which you have never even seen!”
“MAX! I don’t know anything ok, nothing!!!!!!!!!”
“Why, why are you keeping secrets from me???????????????” Max inquired
“Because I have to, you don’t know what will happen if anyone finds out”
“Why, tell me, just tell me”
“I cant Max, please don’t ask me”
“Okay I won’t ask” Max then swooped down & kissed Liz with everything inside of him. Although Max had wanted to kiss Liz for months, he had an excuse; Max was stretching out his mind looking for memories, thoughts. Then he found what he was looking for.
/F.M visiting Liz telling her everything\
/Liz crying herself to sleep every night\
/Remembering the look on Max face when he saw her in bed with Kyle\
/Liz in her underwear, feeling uncomftable about being in bed with Kyle\
/Liz in Florida thinking about Max\
/Liz seeing Max destiny; feeling her heart break & running away\
As Max pulled away he saw the look in Liz eyes & pulled her to their table.
“Liz?”
“So, now you know”
“Im sorry, I had to know”
“So what do you think?”
“Tess isn’t going anywhere, & I still love you”
“Max”
“Will you marry me?”
“Um, yeah, why not”
~1 Hour L8R, Liz & Max bought rings; & Max customized them & changed Liz dress so it was a white wedding gown. They got married & Max changed the dress back. Hotel room, Max & Liz just walked in~
“Where have you guys been” Maria questioned
“Around”
“Where?”
“A wedding chapel” Liz whispered BUT Isabel heard
“I have a sister in-law?”
“Yeah, & I have a wife. You have a problem?”
“No”
“We weren’t there, when you got married, that’s a big enough problem”
“Im sorry Maria it just kinda happened & you were up on stage”
“It isn’t even legal” Tess added
“I changed the DI’s to give our real names BUT our fake ages; so technically it is legal”
I know its kinda shit & short BUT it’s a different spin on Viva Las Vegas-so deal wit it

THE END

~soppysophs :evil:
soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Heart Of Mine
Disclaimer: I own nada
Rating: YTEEN
Pairing: M/L
Summary: set during heart of mine

~Liz seeing Max & Tess kiss~
“Liz” Max said
“HUH?!?!?!” Tess said (Dumb!)
“Liz, wait” Max said, as he saw her run away, chasing after her
“Leave me alone” Liz said as Max caught up to her
“No!”
“Max I just wana be alone”
“I thought you wanted it like this” Max said looking Liz in the eye
“Yeah, well I don’t have to see it” Liz said turning away
“You want to know what I felt when I was kissing her?”
“I don’t want to know”
“Love” Max said bringing tears to Liz’ eyes
“Max, look I don’t…..”
“Love for you. I was thinking it doesn’t feel right to kiss anyone other than you, I love you Liz & I cant deny it” Max said cutting Liz off
“Max, don’t, don’t do this”
“Why” Max asked, by this time they were both outside in the rain, completely soaked
“Because, you know why”
“No, I don’t, why???” Max asked intreged
“Because, you belong with her, & I belong with someone else,” Liz said her eyes focused down
“You don’t love me right?” Max questioned
“Max, please”
“That’s what you said, But I know you do, what I feel for you, I know its not one sided, I know what I felt when I was with you, when we connected”
“LUST, all I felt was lust, I thought I had to love you, its like I felt obligated” Liz said still not looking up
“NO you don’t mean it!” Max shouted, hurt
“I do” Liz said still refusing to look up
“Look at me & say you don’t love me” Max said grabbing Liz’ chin & forcing her to look up
“Max let me go home,” Liz said pulling away
“LIZ LOOK ME IN THE EYE & TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!” Max shouted
“Max you belong with her” Liz said walking further away from Max, only to have him pull her back
“TELL ME YOU DON’T LOVE ME!” Max said forcefully pulling her to him
“I, I don’t, I cant..” Liz said breaking down & crying
“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its ok” Max soothed kissing the crown of Liz’ head
“I, I, cant do this” Liz stammered crying, harder
“Shhhhhhhhhh, im here”
“Im, sorry” Liz cried
“Its ok, lets get you inside” Max said, holding Liz close

~Inside~
“Maria, Liz didnt have a coat did see?” Max asked finding Maria
“Um, no” Maria said
“Ok”
“Why?” Maria asked puzzled
“Im taking Liz home” Max replied pointing at Liz sitting on a bench

~Jeep~
“That’s better, nice & warm” Max said waving his hand over Liz (drying her off)
“Thanx” Liz said still teary
<Quiet drive>

~Liz’ Room~
<Liz gets changed, while Max looks around her room>
“WhatDoYouThink?” Liz asked giving Max a twirl, in her PJ’s
“Beautiful” Max said smiling at Liz
“Look Max….” Liz stared
“It doesn’t matter” Max cut her off
“Max, please, you, you don’t have feelings for me, im mean what about your planet?”
“What I saw, what I felt, the energy, it didn’t feel like home, it felt…alien. My life, what was my life, it’s not my life anymore, it doesn’t feel like my life.” Max explained
“But what about your destiny?” Liz asked
“DESTINY?!?!?! I hate that word, Im supposed to marry Tess, I don’t love her, I don’t even really like her, I kissed her because im supposed to, like it’s the right thing to do. I have this whole other life; im supposed to be king of a plant I’ve never been to a plant I don’t know. Im 17 I don’t wana be an alien, I just wana be normal. You want to be with a normal teenage boy, & I want to be that boy, But I cant because im not normal; Liz I just wana be normal. I don’t wana be a king, I don’t want a destiny, I just; im scared” Max said breaking
“Come here” Liz, said gesturing to next to her on the bed. Max walked over to her & started sobbing.
“Shhhhhhhhhh” Liz soothed, stroking Max’ hair
“I just wana be normal” Max said crying hard.

<Zoom out on Liz kissing Max’ forehead>

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

Cry Your Name (Wat if fic)
Tess has been mind-wrapping Liz (instead of Alex)
Its just up to the bit: Tess has dumped Liz in the car & Max is tring to revive her
* Means thought

~Van Thingy~
Max slowly walked into the van knowing what was going to greet him: Liz dead; BUT she wasn’t, Max didn’t know how he knew But he knew Liz was alive.
There lay Liz’ still form, not moving, not breathing. She just lay there. Max put his hands over Liz feet & all the way up to her neck; He was looking for the reason y she was dead So he could heal her BUT all he found was bruises & scratches *No, she’s alive, she has to be. Huh? There’s no cause why she’s dead BUT how??* Max gently rested his hands on Liz forehead in defeat. But the connection was still there. What he saw scared him. Liz brain was destroyed, vandalised, some one; something killed her brain!
Max healed her by re-stimulating her brain, sending power thru it, so it was working again. Max then started to get rid of the scratches & bruises *I don’t understand, she’s alive BUT nothing, her heart’s breathing, BUT*
“Max”
“Liz!” Max literally grabbed Liz & held onto her as if she were his lifeline & he was never going to let go!
“Max what happened, I, I don’t remember”
“Something, I don’t know what, something really weird”

~Outside~
The gang were surprised to see Liz alive(because she was dead)
“You should be dead!” Tess spat out
“Max saved me”

~Maria House~
“Hm I wonder what this is?” Maria said to herself checking her mail; there was a package from Liz. It was a tape:
[‘Maria help me, something’s going on, something I cant explain, I don’t even think I went to Sweeden’
‘Liz what have you found out so far?’] *Tess* Maria thought
[‘Nothing so far’
‘Tess what are you doing here?’
‘Getting a book, bye Liz’
‘Yeah bye’ /Door Closes\
‘Hm a tape, for Maria guess ill post it’]
{End Tape}
“She mind-wrapped Liz, BITCH!!!!!!!!”

~Next Day (After Max found out every-thing by accessing Liz memory he visited Tess~
~Tess House~
“Hey Max”
“Hey, can I come in?” Max said peering into Tess’ house
“Course” *Maybe he’s finally accepting his destiny*
/Door Closes\
“So, you almost killed Liz, Ill do the same to you” Max said his voice filled with hatred
“What!?!”
Max had his left had in her right temple & was turning her brain into mush
Then Max left a dead inter-glatic-hore dead on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

soppysophs
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by soppysophs »

It’s Too Late And It’s Too Bad-TornDisclaimer: I don’t own squat
Summary: Little POV piece, from Liz
Rating: YTEEN

I should be happy right? That’s what I kept making him do; go to her, because of Future Max. But im not, im not happy, im hurt; that out love means that little to him. Grammar Claudia, why did you tell me to follow my heart? Now im torn between my head & my heart! I love Max & I wana do right by him; but Max Or Future Max? NO! I need to save the world; how could I think of being soo selfish?

Right Now I have to find Alex’ killer

I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm
He came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry
Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore
There's nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on