Feeling the heat (MM, Canon, Teen) PART 2 04/18

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Feeling the heat (MM, Canon, Teen) PART 2 04/18

Post by nibbles2 »

TITLE: Feeling the heat
RATING: Teen
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Roswell, it belongs to Jason Katims et al.

This is a drabble I wrote for Rhonda Ann who bid on me during the last author auction. It's candy.

I don't own Roswell, it belongs to Jason Katims and co.

This was written for RhondaAnn who asked for candy, and gave me the prompt: proposal. I guess it's canon.

Feeling the heat

Michael was so nervous that when he tried to light the dozens of candles scattered around the apartment, his powers caused the curtains to go on fire. His neighbors called 911. Maria arrived home as the fire truck pulled up.

They watched the fire fighters put out the small blaze from across the street.

Maria shivered in the cold and Michael gave her his jacket. He only remembered the engagement ring was in the pocket when she pulled out the small velvet box.

She looked at him in surprise and delight.

He shrugged. “Want to get married?”

“Yes,” she smiled.
Last edited by nibbles2 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Feeling the heat (MM, Canon, Teen) 1/1

Post by nibbles2 »

Ella1022 also asked for a candy drabble so I wrote a sequel.

enjoy.

Feeling the heat 2

Michael Guerin was not a coward.

He had faced drunken Hank, evil aliens, the Christmas Nazi, psycho rogue FBI agents, Amy Deluca, murderous alien jelly fish, and Maria when he had pissed her off.

Standing at the altar about to declare his love and fidelity to her in front of all their friends was the scariest thing he’d ever had to do.

Maria floated towards him in her beautiful white dress. She saw the look of panic in his eyes and grabbed his arm. “Stay,” she commanded.

He laughed, suddenly not afraid any more.

“I’m not going anywhere,” he promised.

Last edited by nibbles2 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.