Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, ADULT) 4-18-09 [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, ad)30 Max & Chocolate

Post by destinyc »

Merry (almost) Christmas Eve, everybody! To commemerate the day and the upcoming chocolate episode, I am including a little recipe fitting for the occasion. I make the pecan part of the recipe and use it to top a salad with green apples and blue cheese (among other things), but my husband Tim decided to turn it into a candy recipe, and it turned out really well. This is not an exact recipe--you really should make it as hot/sweet as you like. You can make any quantity you like, so the measurements aren't really that set in stone. So, I know this is a little unorthodox, but, hey, I'm in a generous mood :lol: ...

Max's Sweet and Spicy Pecan Patties

2-3 tablespoons of butter melted in a skillet
1 bag of pecan halves-pour into skillet
sprinkle with sugar (to candy the pecans)
then sprinkle the nuts with cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and cumin

taste as you go--you can always add more spice, but it's tough to take it away 8)

Keep stirring the nuts until the sugar has melted onto the nuts, and the nuts are toasty :roll:

Set the nuts aside to dry a bit.

Melt good quality chocolate for candy-making. On wax paper, make little mounds of your pecans, then pour chocolate over them to coat. Let them set up and enjoy.

BTW today my seven-year-old daughter comes in with her composition book telling me that she is writing a story for a movie, and all her little friends are ponies, unicorns, princesses, etc... I was very proud. :D

We have all our kiddos home now! :P

So...following my little digression...

Carrie-But you've done it to me so many times--don't you deserve a little payback? :lol:

Alien_Friend-Yeah, that scene was a bit tough. When I did the initial research for the story, that scenario was in every article concerning sexual fantasies that I read. I certainly didn't want anyone to misinterpret it. :wink:

Hunter-Well, we have one at home with us, but then we have two in Florida and one in Rhode Island, so it was quite an adventure to get everyone back. :roll:

I hope you enjoy today's tasty treat! :P

Eve-But seriously, Eve, can you blame them? And if you have to be addicted to something, then... 8)

Jan-I think I hear Santa's sleigh now... :lol:

Natalie- Why, thank you! :D

So...I not sure if this counts as being naughty or nice, but maybe it's a little bit of both :shock: 8) Merry Christmas!

After a few quick repairs to their clothes and slipping in the hotel’s side entrance and into their room, Max and Liz undressed to catch a few more hours sleep and recover from their morning’s exertions. Liz was awakened at noon by her cell phone skittering across the nightstand.

Liz rolled over onto her stomach to reach for the phone, “Hello?” she answered groggily.

The sudden noise caused Max to awaken only part-way, snuggling his head on the small of Liz’s back though her head and arms were still hanging off the bed.

“Uff,” Liz grunted into the phone, “Hang on just a sec,” Liz managed to roll over, sitting up slightly against the pillows, and repositioned Max’s head on her tummy as his arms flopped on each side of her.

“Who is it, honey?” Max questioned Liz groggily.

“I don’t know,” Liz whispered, putting her hand over the receiver, “I didn’t get a chance to look.”

Liz ran her fingers through Max’s hair, trying to lull him back to sleep.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” Max snuggled into her body, content once again.

“Hey chica, you there?” Maria questioned on the other line.

“Oh, God, sorry, Maria. I’m here. Just woke up from a nap,” Liz explained breathlessly.

“A little early for a siesta, isn’t it?”

“Well, we had to report for work before dawn this morning, and we don’t have to be back till this afternoon,” Liz yawned. At that same moment, her stomach started to protest against a lack of food.

“Baby, your tummy’s rumbling,” Max reported, sleepily. “We’ll get you some food,” Max whispered to Liz’s empty belly, before snuggling back in.

“Was that Max?” Maria questioned. “Did he call you ‘baby’?” Maria questioned incredulously.

“Just the TV, Maria,” Liz quickly lied. “Anyway, what’s going on in Roswell?” Liz tried to change the subject and throw Maria off their scent.

“I got roped into singing at the big Disabled American Vets show on Fourth of July weekend, so we may postpone the camping trip a bit,” Maria explained.

“Oh, ok, we’re going to be pretty wiped out after this week anyway,” Liz smiled down at her very sleepy, very cuddly boyfriend.

“So when are you coming home?” Maria questioned.

“Day after tomorrow,” Liz sighed wistfully.

“You sound like you’re going to miss it,” Maria heard the slight sadness in Liz’s tone.

“Yeah, it’s been great; we’ve had a wonderful time here,” Liz explained, “Of course, we miss all of you guys,” Liz insisted.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’ve heard it all before,” Maria joked. “Good luck with the rest of the shoot and be careful driving home,” Maria and Liz hung up after saying their goodbyes, and Liz decided it would be best to order some food.

Liz phoned the hotel restaurant, Carlos answering on the other end.

“Hi, this is Liz.”

“Good afternoon, Miss Parker,” Carlos replied.

“Carlos can you bring us our usual breakfast and whatever’s on the lunch special today?” Liz requested. After a pause, she finished the conversation with, “Gracias, we’ll see you in half an hour,” Liz hung up the phone and resumed stroking Max’s hair as she snuggled back down into bed.

“Food in half an hour, honey,” Liz whispered to Max.

“Sounds good,” Max replied, his long hair tickling Liz’s tummy as he pulled his arms tighter around her before drifting off for a few more minutes sleep.
Back at the Crashdown

Maria went behind the counter and poured three cherry cokes and a root beer before sitting back down at the booth.

“They are coming home day after tomorrow,” Maria reported. “Apparently, I woke up Liz, and Max was still sleeping. Early morning shoot, or something like that,” Maria took a sip from her glass. “And I swear, I heard Max call Liz ‘baby’ in his sleep,” Maria looked at her friends, her face scrunched in puzzlement.

“Eh, he’s been doin’ that for years,” Michael retorted.

“Huh?” the other three members of the group questioned in unison.

“God, you people are heavy sleepers,” Michael shook his head. “Christmas at the Evans, freshman year—I hear Max talking, so I wake up to see what he wants, and they are both still out cold. He’s mumbling ‘Baby, come here,’ and scooting closer to Liz. Every time we go camping, sleep over, whatever—he does the same thing,” Michael explained, completely unaffected by his revelation.

“Then why did she deny it and say it was only the TV?” Maria tapped her finger against the table to emphasize her point.

“That’s a good question,” Alex raised an eyebrow and looked at Isabel who shrugged her shoulders in agreement.

Michael sat back, sipping his drink thoughtfully as he looked into space before his eyes returned to meet Maria’s, “A very good question,” Michael finally decided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clad in a pink lacy bra and panties, Liz straddled a side chair as Cameron applied a temporary tattoo to Liz’s lower back. Cam had swept Liz’s hair into a loose updo held in place by two light pink lacquered chopsticks in the back. Her cheeks, lips, and nails were graced with a candy pink.

Max emerged from behind the screen wearing dark brown silk boxers. Cameron had removed his earlier tattoos and replaced the one on his bicep with a large anchor and a scrolled heart on the left side of his chest where she carefully wrote in Liz’s name across the banner. Max now wore a nautical star on his upper back and a dark-haired mermaid on his lower back where the spiral pattern had been.

“Ah, nothing like going to work in your underwear,” Max joked, popping the waistband on his boxers as he moved behind Liz’s chair to view Cameron’s handiwork. “My baby’s gettin’ a tramp stamp,” he teased.

Cameron pulled back a little to give Max a look at Liz’s design, “Twin cherries--cute huh? Maybe a sparrow on her shoulder?” Cameron turned the remaining designs around to show Max.

“Pretty wild, Liz,” Max waggled his eyebrows.

“My dad’s gonna kill me if he sees this,” Liz grimaced as she looked over her shoulder.

“Yes—this will be what upsets your dad,” Max deadpanned as he raised his eyebrow. Max and Cam chuckled to themselves.

“You laugh, but you better hope we’re clear across the country before my daddy sees those pictures,” Liz smiled and swatted at Max.

Ashley came through the door with a cardboard box in one hand and grocery sacks in the other.

“Here, Ashley, let me help you,” Max took the box from her and set it in the table. “Is there anything else to bring in? I can get dressed again and come help,” Max offered.

“No, that’s ok, this is everything. Ashley placed the grocery sacks on the small dining table before putting her hands on her hips to survey the room.

“Oh, Cam, let me see,” Ashley slipped her glasses down to examine Liz’s back.

“Nice,” Ashley commented as she picked up the remaining tattoos on the slick paper card.

“Hey can I have the one with the pink-haired chick on the Vespa?” Ashley inquired.

“Sure, you can hop in the chair as soon as Liz is finished,” Cam returned to put the finishing touches on Liz.

“Let me get these goodies ready and I’ll be right there,” Ashley commented as she reached into the cardboard box and started pulling cut-glass dishes and decanters from wads of newspaper.

“Hey, do you guys want these when we get finished with them? It would cost me more than they are worth to ship back, so if you want em’ you can take em’.”

“Sure, I guess. All we have for our apartment is a set of silk sheets and a comforter, so, yeah, I could probably find a use for them,” Liz shrugged.

Ashley wiped out the dishes with a damp cloth as Max poked through the grocery sacks.

“What’s all this for, Ashley?” Max questioned, looking up over the sacks.

“Dessert!” Ashley waggled her eyebrows as she opened a jar of raspberry sauce and poured it into an antique sauce boat, sucking the excess off her finger as she finished.

Spying an assortment of sauces, sprinkles and whipped cream, Max noticed that there was no pie or cake in the bags. As he helped pull out the hot fudge, caramel and maraschino cherries, Max queried, “So what exactly is for dessert?”

“You!” Ashley winked as she placed cans of whipped cream on the bedside table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ashley dressed the set, she seemed possessed by the spirit of Willy Wonka. She outfitted the bed in pink and brown silk sheets and pillows, hung an oversized, French, Art Nouveau chocolate advertisement framed in mahogany above the bed, and scattered numerous filled dishes and bottles on the pink tiered bedside tables. Bouquets of extra large pink and white swirled lollipops, apothecary jars of pastel-colored candies, and a glass-domed pyramid of chocolates formed the backdrop of the scene.

Within reach lay bottles of warmed fudge, caramel, and butterscotch (all properly doctored with Tabasco) while other dishes held heaps of cherries, raspberries and strawberries. Shakers of chocolate jimmies, silver nonpareils, and pink and white sprinkles were near the cans of whipped cream that Ashley had wrapped in pink and brown plaid paper. Hershey’s syrup whose label had been recovered with pink polka dots and a squeeze honey bear stood side by side. Red licorice ropes in a trumpet flute and mounds of marshmallows in an antique cup completed the scene.

Entering the suite after returning calls to their parents, Max and Liz were astounded at the confectionary wonderland spread before them.

“Wow, Ashley, this looks amazing,” Liz commented as she checked out all the goodies at her disposal. She dipped a finger in a dish of caramel and licked it off.

“Yummy.”

“Don’t spoil your appetite,” Ashley jokingly warned.

“Oh, I don’t think that’s possible,” Liz looked at Max and waggled her eyebrows.

Nigel rushed in the door with fresh batteries in his hand and gave Max and Liz a quick glance, “Good, you’re ready,” he noticed as he headed to his camera, tossing the new batteries to the side.

“Max, I need you on bottom. Liz, let’s have you straddle Max’s hips. When I start shooting, just go to town, smear him with whatever goo sounds appealing, just make it sexy,” Nigel made some final adjustments to his settings as Max and Liz moved toward the bed.

“You know, guys, we’re not going to have time to ship the rest of this stuff either,” Ashley noted as she looked toward the poster and tables, “And I definitely won’t have time to clean those sheets, so if you want to take them after tonight, be my guest,” Ashley suggested.

“Cool, thanks,” Liz noted all the free goodies destined for their new apartment.

“So, I don’t get to keep the stripper pole, but the pink tables are coming with us,” Max playfully pouted.

“Aww, honey, you can buy me a stripper pole when we get to Massachusetts,” Liz lightly held Max’s jaw before placing a brief kiss on his lips. Ashley, Nigel and Cameron chuckled at the pair.

“Tomorrow, just wear your robes and meet us at the pool area. Cam will do your hair and makeup outside. And, like I mentioned earlier,” Ashley smiled impishly, “No costumes to deal with.”

“Oh yeah,” Max’s face blushed a little at the prospect. Liz bounced slightly on her toes, a little nervous about tomorrow’s shoot.

“But, let’s not worry about that now. Let’s get you two into position and get going.”

Max and Liz climbed onto the bed with Liz’s thighs spread across Max. “So, are you hungry?” Liz purred seductively.

“I’m a little peckish, now that you mention it,” Max playfully retorted.

Nigel unlatched the camera from the tripod so he could catch several angles of the erotic dessert scene. As Ashley pressed play, a boogie-woogie cadence sounded from the speakers.

Tarzan and Jane were swinging' on a vine

Glancing at the feast laid before her (in more ways than one) Liz picked a dish of dark pink raspberry sauce to begin coating Max in sticky sweet goodness.

Candyman, Candyman

Dipping her finger in the sauce, she traced his lips with the tangy pink sauce, his tongue darting out for a taste.

Sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine

Liz bent down and kissed the syrup from Max’s lips, her tongue making a final inspection for any lingering sauce.

“Yummy,” Max whispered as Liz sat up again.

Sweet sugar candy man

Liz slid her index finger into her mouth, sucking off the remaining stickiness, causing Max to audibly groan.

Hey-y-y-y, uh

Liz next grabbed the honey bear, drawing squiggles down the side of Max’s neck then proceeded to trace the design with her tongue, Max thrusting toward her slightly as she continued down the length of his neck.

“Can I have some?” Max pouted with amusement. Liz drew a line of honey on her finger and offered it to Max who took her finger into his warm, wet mouth, happily accepting his portion.

I met him out for dinner on a Friday night

Liz plucked a red licorice vine from the glass, running the tip across her lips to tantalize Max. Max’s mouth began to water.

He really had me working up an appetite

Liz bit at the tip of the candy, looking down at Max lustfully.

He had tattoos up and down his arm

Taking the bitten end in hand, Liz traced along Max’s anchor tattoo before lightly running it along his jaw line and lips.

There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm

With a mischievous smile, Max bit at the licorice vine, stealing it away from Liz. Liz giggled at his antics as he chewed his bite and tossed the remainder aside.

He's a one stop shop, makes the panties drop

Reaching for a raspberry and dipping it in the dish of hot caramel, Max stuck the tiny fruit in Liz’s bellybutton, quickly pulling her toward his mouth so he could retrieve his snack.

He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man

“That tickles,” Liz gasped as she quickly scooted back to her spot.

A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

“That’s not even a tenth of the torture you’re inflicting on me,” Max said smiling.

Ooo yeah, yeah, yeah…

Liz chose a fat, juicy strawberry (one of Max’s favorites) and grabbed the bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup.

He took me to the Spider Club at Hollywood and Vine
With the bottle in her right hand and the berry in her left, Liz coated the red fruit with the chocolaty sweetness, the excess dripping onto Max’s chest.

“I’ll clean that up in a second,” Liz waggled her eyebrows.

We drank champagne and we danced all night

Leaning down, Liz brought the tempting strawberry to Max’s mouth. His eyes closed as his lips and tongue moved to capture the fruit, his teeth biting off a succulent chunk. Strawberry juice gathered at the sides of his mouth, and he had to smile to himself as he suddenly felt Liz’s panties grow warm and damp with her desire.

We shook the paparazzi for a big surprise (so big surprise)

Liz and Max acknowledged Nigel with a big grin aimed straight at the camera before resuming their attentions on each other. Nigel chuckled from behind his camera as he continued to shoot.

The gossip tonight will be tomorrow's headline, ooh

Liz reached for a stemmed maraschino cherry and traced it through the drips of chocolate on Max’s chest.

He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop

After thoroughly coating her candied fruit in Max’s chocolate sauce, Liz leaned back and lowered the cherry to her teeth, plucking it from the stem.

“Mmm,” Liz murmured , dramatically throwing the stem over the side of the bed in an arc.

He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man

“Hey, where’s mine?” Max teased.

Ooh yeah

“You’ll get your turn later,” Liz toyed with Max as she wiggled to the music, Max’s rigid length throbbing from her movements.

Liz deftly reached for a marshmallow and dunked it in the Tabasco-laced caramel, the warm sauce dripping a trail across the sheets and down her hand.

Candyman

She fed the indulgent puff to Max as she caught the trailing drips with her tongue.

Shoo-doo-bee-do-wee-dop-bop-shoo-be-wow-ba-wow
Ba-wow

“My turn again,” Liz quipped as she reached for another strawberry dipped in hot fudge

Hey, yeah yeah

Liz leaned back and bit off the bottom of the dark berry, the juice running down her chin. She raised up again to see Max look back at her with anticipation in his eyes. Nigel stealthily circled the bed, making sure he didn’t miss a thing.

Ba-wow

Liz crushed the remaining berry in her fingers, looking down seductively at Max. She rubbed the juicy remainder on each of his nipples, the flesh hardening at her stimulation. Eagerly, Liz swept down to lick the sweet juice from the sensitive flesh, Max groaning at her attentions.

Ba-wow

Liz waggled her eyebrows at Max as she rose to make her next choice. Selecting the dish of hot fudge, Liz drew the outline of a large pair of lips on Max’s chest before filling in the middle with warm butterscotch.

Oh, yeah yeah

Liz grabbed the whipped cream and shook it fiercely.

“Every pair of lips needs a smile,” she teased.

Sweet on …

Liz sprayed a wide white smile across the lips she had painted on Max’s chest.

He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop

Liz ran her finger through the whipped cream, graciously giving Max a taste of the cool whipped cream paired with the warm sauces, his eyes closing as he licked her finger clean.

He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man-oh

Liz sprinkled the chocolate jimmies along the wide smile and descended to sample her handiwork, licking all the tasty treats off Max’s firm muscles, her tongue exploring its definition.

Max moaned, barely able to withstand her ministrations without being able to feel her heat surround him.

Whoa, yeah

Max writhed underneath Liz, his rigid length seeking her core even though their undergarments still remained intact.

Well, by now I'm getting all bothered and hot

Liz finished off her sugary smile and reached for a handful of heart-shaped red hots, pitching a few into Max’s mouth as he still lay pinned beneath her.

When he kissed my mouth he really hit the spot

Liz bent to kiss Max, the sweetness of her recent mouthful playing against the cinnamony heat from Max’s candy. His tongue caressed hers, ready to incite more serious diversions.

He had lips like sugar cane

Liz pulled away from the kiss, suckling a little at his bottom lip. Keeping her eyes locked on Max, Liz reached for a stemmed cherry and dunked it in the hot fudge which dripped to her belly as she taunted Max with the forbidden fruit.

Good things come to boys who wait

With a mischievous smile, Liz dangled the cherry at Max’s lips, his tongue searching for its naughty sweetness. Once his teeth grasped the cherry, Liz tugged lightly at the stem, again throwing it over the bed. They both giggled at the double meaning of her actions.

Tarzan and Jane were swingin' on a vine

“What do you want next?” Liz asked Max, her eyebrow raised as she looked over at the treats.

Candyman, Candyman

“Oh, you know what I want,” Max growled as he held her hips and ground his cock toward her lace-covered heat.

Sipping from a bottle of vodka double wine

“I meant food,” Liz insisted, her eyes flashing with playfulness

Candyman, candyman

“What’s in the jars back there?” Max craned his head to try to see as Liz lifted the lid on one of the jars and selected a small candy bar.

Sweet sugar candy man

Liz fed the chocolate bar to Max, the gooey caramel inside leaving a thin trail down Max’s chin.

“I’d better clean that up,” Liz licked down Max’s chin to clean up the caramel threads, giggling as her tongue met with the scruff of his beard.

He's a one stop, gotcha hot, making all the panties drop

As Liz leaned over to reach for a long, twisted, pink and white lollipop in the back, Max didn’t waste an opportunity to grab a finger-full of caramel, tug down the back of Liz’s panties, smear a squiggle of the warm sauce just below her cherry tattoo, and then lick it from the cleft of her ass as Liz tried to squirm away though Max’s strong hands held her in place.

Sweet sugar candy man

Liz turned back to face Max, the long twisted lollipop held to her lips as she gave it a seductive lick.

He's a one stop, got me hot, making my “uh” pop

While Max’s fascination was held by Liz’s antics with the sucker, she rocked her hips back hard at the end of the line, punctuating the lyrics as she thrust her ready heat to Max’s cock.

Sweet sugar candy man

Liz dipped the tip of the lollipop in the fudge, drawing X’s and O’s down his left arm and signed her name on his right.

He's a one stop, get it while it's hot, baby don't stop

Once again taking the honey bear in hand, Liz playfully drew wide loops across Max’s arms and chest, taking special care to outline the tattoo with her name. Following the golden ribbons with a dash of silver sprinkles, Liz giggled delightedly at the mess she made.

She gave her artwork a deep, long lick from his left arm, across his chest and down his right, her face messy with chocolate, honey, and a few of the silver pearls stuck to her cheeks for good measure.

“Come here, baby,” Max requested as he kissed the remaining sweetness off her warm skin.

Sweet sugar candy man

Knowing it was time to up the ante, Liz grabbed the whipped cream again, strategically scooting backward, taking a bit of Max’s boxers with her as she went. Drawing a heart around Max’s belly button with ribbons of whipped cream , Liz planned her assault on Max’s composure. Secretly passing her hand over the fudge to re-warm it, she filled her whipped cream heart (and Max’s belly button) with the very warm fudge, Max sucking in his breath at the sensation. With a sprinkling of pink and white bits, Max looked like her very own Valentine. “Too bad this issue comes out in the fall,” she thought to herself.

He got those lips like sugar cane

Liz dipped another raspberry in the chocolaty heart and fed it to Max before preparing one for herself.

Good things come for boys who wait

Liz slid back further, nearly exposing the dark hair underneath Max’s boxers. Beginning at the top of the heart and licking her way around the edge, Liz’s eyes twinkled as she knew this was driving Max over the edge. Max tried desperately to maintain control though Liz now had his silk-covered cock nestled between her breasts.

He's a one stop shop with a real big “aah”

As Liz came to the base of the heart, she looked up at Max, then batted her eyes, vamping along with the lyrics, her tongue heading further south.

“Oh that’s it,” Max could take no more. He flipped them over, straddling Liz with the gooey mess she created dripping down on her.

Shielding her body with his own, Max popped off her bra and threw it off the side of the bed, a wide-eyed Ashley catching it in the process. Still guarding Liz from Nigel’s lens, Max grabbed the whipped cream and quickly covered Liz’s breasts, popping the stems off two cherries and adding the fruit to the center of each circle.

He's a sweet-talkin', sugar-coated candyman

Say what

“Payback is…” Max dipped his finger in the hot fudge and then licked it off, “sweet!” Ignoring Liz’s squeals of protest, he dunked his fingers into the sauce and flicked it over her whole body, stopping only long enough to snack at strategic locations

Say

He grabbed the raspberry sauce and drew hearts on the insides of Liz’s thighs as she writhed against him, unnerved by the tickling sensation of his tongue on such tender flesh, but her core searched for his eager mouth.

Wooo

Grabbing a dripping handful of caramel, Liz smeared Max’s face with the warm syrup as he instinctually scrunched his eyes. Liz laughed as the amber sauce dripped down his forehead.

Hey…oooh, whoa

“Oh you are so gonna get it,” Max countered, grabbing the whipped cream and giving Liz a handlebar moustache.

Candyman, candyman

Liz grabbed handfuls of sauce and flung then randomly at Max who turned his face away as he reached for the remaining sauce on the bedside tables.

Candyman, candyman

Max coated Liz in butterscotch smears, then signed his name in raspberry sauce across her belly.

Candyman, candyman

They pelted each other with handfuls of candy from the dishes and jars, multicolored bits sticking to their skin.

Candyman, candyman

On their knees, they met in the middle of the bed, kissing passionately. Max held Liz by the back of the head as he trailed his tongue down her sweet neck while Liz arched into him, ready for more.

Candyman, candyman

Max bent down to Liz’s breasts, circling the outside of one then the other, teasing her by eliminating the whipped cream covering inch by inch.

Candyman,

Max closed his eyes as he reveled in the warm softness of her skin coupled with the milky sweetness of the cream.

Tarzan and Jane were swingin' on a vine (Tarzan and Jane were swingin' on a vine)

Liz closed her eyes and threw her head back as Max’s mouth tended to her waiting flesh.

Sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine (Sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine)

Driven by the afternoon’s sexual teasing, Max made a last pass over one breast and then the other, unconsciously consuming first one cherry and the other in his teeth before he realized his mistake. As the cool air of the room hit Liz’s bare nipples, Max smiled at her sheepishly, the last cherry still poised between his teeth.

Jane lost her grip and a-down she fell (Jane lost her grip and a-down she fell)

As Max swallowed the last cherry, Liz reached for a pair of large, circular swirled lollipops to cover her now-exposed breasts, holding them firmly against her as her eyes went wide in embarrassment.

Squared herself away as she let out a yell (Squared herself away as she let out a yell)

Eyes closed, Max bent down, giving the front side of the lollipop a good long lick as the song came to a close, and they both turned to Nigel as he pulled the camera down from his face, chuckling.

“Nice job, guys, and not to worry, I didn’t shoot anything I wasn’t supposed to,” he raised his eyebrows as Max and Liz tried to restrain their laughter. “I’ll be back in about an hour for the camera and equipment. Why don’t you two just use the shower in here, so you don’t—drip—everywhere,” Nigel laughed. “See you later,” he called out.

Ashley and Cameron moved toward the door as well.

“Yeah, we’ll, um, leave you to it,” Ashley said as she and Cam tried to keep a straight face. “Don’t forget, take whatever goodies you want tonight,” Ashley waved the back of her hand toward the sheets and props, “The cleaning crew will be needing all the time they can get,” Ashley laughed as she and Cam made their way out.

“We’ll see you later,” Cam called out as she shut the door.

Still on their knees, Max and Liz waited expectantly till the door was firmly shut, then immediately disintegrated the seams on their remaining garments, their bodies clashing together, smearing any clean portions with the puddles of sweet sauces that remained on their bodies.

Liz grabbed the nearly empty dish of hot fudge, running her finger deeply into the bowl to extract every last bit. Smiling, she grasped Max’s throbbing erection, smearing it with the rich topping.

Rolling over onto her belly, Liz took his chocolaty erection into her warm mouth, licking and sucking its full length. Max groaned in appreciation as Liz tasted his sweet cock over and again. Her sticky fingers traveled to his balls, coating them with the sugary sauce. Her hand moving to Max’s cock, Liz suckled first one ball and then the other, Max’s knees going weak with the sensation. Liz’s mouth returned to his cock as her hand continued her attentions to Max’s body.

After all of Liz’s attentions during the shoot and after, Max breathed heavily as his hand gently held Liz’s head.

“Liz…honey…” Max choked out, though his warning only caused her to take him further into her mouth, wanting to bring him as much pleasure as possible. His essence filled her mouth, salty, after all the sweet she had consumed that afternoon.

Max collapsed against her body, panting as she laid him beside her. Recovering as his breathing slowed, Max opened his eyes, looking at a very messy Liz Parker.

“You’re still sticky,” Max smiled wickedly.

“What are you going to do about that?” Liz purred in a sultry voice.

Not to be outdone, Max grabbed the remaining raspberry sauce along with the honey bear. Rolling Liz onto her tummy, Max squeezed the honey out into a thin line, writing “Max and Liz” on the back of her left leg and “Forever” on the back of the other.

“What are you writing?” Liz giggled as the golden syrup tickled the backs of her legs.

“I’m not telling,” Max teased though Liz searched his thoughts for the answer.

“Awww, that’s so sweet,” Liz cooed.

“Hey, that’s cheating,” Max joked as he began licking at the back of her ankle, up her calf, and then her sensitive thigh. Max drew pink hearts on the back of each cheek with the raspberry sauce, then proceeded to lick them off, causing Liz to giggle at his attentions, making her groan as he gave her heat a long sweep with his tongue before finishing her other leg.

Liz’s arousal evident, Max rolled her over, his face near her smooth mound as she looked down at him in anticipation. Grabbing a strawberry, he bit the end, in much the same manner as she had done earlier, and then traced the cool juice along her heated nether-lips, Liz’s breathing beginning to catch.

“Open for me,” Max whispered against her sensitive folds. Liz spread her legs further, Max smiling at her acquiescence. He crushed the berry further, continuing his attentions to Liz’s clit, rubbing the sensitive nub with the cool juice. Liz squirmed at the sensation, desperately wanting Max’s warm mouth there instead.

“In a minute,” Max teased lightly, tracing her damp warmth with the remaining strawberry. When finished with his preparations, Max looked up at Liz, and smiling, he bit into the sweet berry mingled with her juices.

“Yummy,” Max waggled his eyebrows as Liz smiled and bit her lip.

Tossing the leafy stem to the side, Max returned to the task at hand, or tongue, as the case may be.

He traced Liz’s folds with his warm tongue, his lips closing around the tender flesh, suckling and nibbling as he went.

Reaching her bundle of nerves, Max licked her clit lightly to drive her desire. He then dipped lower tasting her strawberry-laced juices as his tongue thrust into her damp core. Licking from below her core to the tip of her clit, Max caused Liz to squirm and writhe as he drove her craving for him higher and higher.

Max suckled at Liz’s clit, causing her to arch from the bed in response, trying to bring her yearning core into even greater contact with his mouth. He slipped first one finger, then another into Liz’s heat, as his fingers searched for the sensitive spot deep into her passage. His tongue ran firm strokes along Liz’s clit as his fingers thrust deeply into her body, his little finger tickling at her backside.

Max’s reached up Liz’s body with his left hand, his thumb grazing Liz’s taut nipples. Her breath grew ragged as Max felt Liz’s wet walls close around his fingers. Max watched Liz as she came apart, his attentions at her core strengthening until her breath slowed and she once again opened her beautiful brown eyes. He delivered sweet kisses to her bare mound until she stilled and brought him to her side. As she recovered, Liz tried to lie against Max’s chest, but her skin stuck to his when she tried to lift her head.
“Ready for a shower?” Liz asked with amused eyes.

Max looked down at their very dirty bodies and had to laugh, “Most definitely.”
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) 31 12-28

Post by destinyc »

Grabbing the hotel toiletries from the countertop, Max and Liz stepped into the shower, the day’s stickiness beginning to melt away with the warm water. Max poured shampoo into his hands and washed Liz’s hair as she leaned back against him. Running his hands over the length to determine that all the honey, chocolate and other substances were gone, he leaned her back against the spray to rinse before slathering her locks with conditioner.

“Set down and I’ll wash yours, “Liz smiled, leading Max to a marble bench in the middle of the shower.

Liz straddled Max’s lap and proceeded to wash his hair as well. She traced a soapy finger around the colorful heart on Max’s chest, “Maybe you could keep this one?” Liz teased.

“Will you keep the cherries?” Max waggled his eyebrows.

“Maybe…” Liz replied coyly as she returned her hand to his hair and continued with the shampoo.“It’s a good thing the bench is here, so I can wash your hair, too,” Liz smiled as she ran her fingers through his wet, soapy locks.

“I think we should install something like this in our apartment,” Max closed his eyes and leaned back into the water spray, his tanned muscles flexing as he arched back and raised a hand to run through his hair.

“So I can wash your hair whenever I want?” Liz teased.

“Among other things,” Max brought both hands to Liz’s back as he raised up against her, grinding his hardened length to her core.

“Mmm. I think you’re right, a bench in the shower is a definite necessity,” Liz kissed Max deeply as she shifted her weight to slide her slick passage over Max’s throbbing cock.

“Oh, Liz,” Max groaned as his arms tightened against her, thrusting his body up to meet hers. Liz’s breasts glistened as the warm water ran down her skin in liquid trails. Max’s mouth sought Liz’s rigid nipple, sweet in its own right, even without the benefit of caramel and butterscotch.

Liz fisted her hand through Max’s hair, holding him to her breast as he continued his attentions. She rolled her hips against his body, giving Max all of her tight passage. Max held her back and shoulders as he drove his length deeply into her wet heat.

Liz thrust her tongue into Max’s mouth, riding his cock feverishly. Their tongues played against each other, dueling in the warm wetness of each other’s mouths.

Max brought his hand to the juncture of their bodies, his thumb rubbing small circles against Liz’s clit as he sought her breast again, wanting her to come apart with him. Liz’s core began to pulse and throb as she groaned Max’s name, the sound echoing from the marble walls while silvery light reflected off the droplets of water raining down on them. Her orgasm caused him to surrender his own, his seed spilling into her warm depths. Max held her body to him as their bodies gasped for breath in the steamy shower.

Flashes of Max and Liz swimming as children in the Evan’s pool, Max shielding Liz from a sudden spring shower at age eight, their intimate swim at the lake a couple of weeks ago washed over them as their climax brought memories to their present. Future visions of a damp sprint across the Harvard quad, a romantic evening walk in the fall mist, and even an erotic shower similar to this one continued to play in their minds. They looked at each other, smiling at the flashes they had witnessed.

Max and Liz washed each other’s bodies as they embraced. As they rinsed and turned off the water, Max wrapped a fluffy towel around Liz before reaching for his own.

“Well, I guess we know one thing,” Max pulled Liz to his side as they left the suite’s bathroom.

“What’s that?” she looked up as she ran her fingers through her wet hair, saving it for Max to dry.

“I can see bathroom remodeling in our near future,” he smiled and kissed her forehead as they reentered the suite’s bedroom.

They could not contain their laughter as they surveyed they sticky mess they earlier left in their wake.

“I’ll start with the walls and, um, ceiling,” Max noticed as he saw pink and brown splatters high overhead.

“I’ll start with the sheets,” Liz smiled as she began to pass her hands over the sheets, evaporating any excess candy and syrup and lifting the stains from the fabric. “It will be nice to have an extra set of sheets,” she quipped confidently as she began to fold up the now-pristine bed coverings.

After removing the stains from the paint and carpet, Max took down the huge poster and even fixed the holes on the sheetrock where Ashley’s hammer had missed the mark. Max cleaned and repaired their undies as he placed them on the stack of sheets. They moved onto the dirty glassware, cleaning each piece with a pass of their hands and wrapping it in newspaper.

“The extra sheets are good, the poster is nice, and I can even tolerate the pink tables,” Max continued.

“We can change the color you know,” Liz retorted, looking up at Max who was still wrapping dishes.

“But what are we going to do with all these oddball containers? I mean how many sauce dishes do two people need?” Max asked, holding up one of several examples.

Liz paused in her task and looked at Max with sultry eyes, “Hot fudge,” Liz raised her eyebrows suggestively, “Caramel,” she ran her finger up and down Max’s arm as she breathed the next word into Max’s ear, “Butter—scotch…”

Taking in Liz’s words, Max conceded, “Hand me another piece of newspaper—it’s all going to Massachusetts.”
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) ch 32 12-31

Post by destinyc »

Monica-We had a lovely Christmas, and I hope you did as well. Of course in R/L I have to grade a very large bucket full of Frankenstein essays before Monday. :roll: You may ask, have I touched a single one over the break? Ah, sadly no. But have I worked on my story? Of course I have! :lol:

Carrie-Well, hopefully today's episode will be equally enjoyable :D .

Tamashii-They will head home in Sunday's update. Yes, I wish I had the cleaning powers as well! :lol:

Natalie-Thanks so much! :P

Jan-I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

Cindy-Yes, they did make a dirty mess (wow, that sounds pretty raunchy in its own right 8) ) They will be heading home pretty soon :roll:

Alien_Friend-I'm glad you are enjoying it! Yes, they still have to cope with their family and friends at home, so they will have some issues to deal with there. :wink:

Eve-I know--is it wrong to be perpetually jealous of these characters??? :lol:

Pandas2001-I'm glad you are here! I hope you enjoy the next chapter. :D

~~~~~~~

After a busy morning of lovemaking, breakfast, workout, and showering, Max and Liz arrived at the pool, hand in hand, dressed only in their bathrobes.

The majority of the hotel staff was away for the day apart from two security guards patrolling the perimeter. Nigel had also requested that the outside security cameras be turned off until they were finished shooting for the day. Max and Liz cautiously checked out the pool area, but it was largely vacant apart from Nigel, Ashley and Cameron waiting at the far end.

Cameron waved Liz over to her chair for hair and makeup and Max worked off his nervous energy by pacing along the length of the pool in his hotel bathrobe.

“Relax, honey,” Liz silently suggested as Max tried to wear a hole in the cement.

Max turned back to Liz and smiled, stopping in his pursuit and returning to Liz’s side, taking a seat on the edge of the pool, his feet dangling in the water.

The familiar click of heels sounded from the patio entrance.

“Hey, Janelle,” Max and Liz called out, smiling at her sudden appearance. Max rose to greet their agent.

“I come bearing checks,” Janelle smiled and she approached two of her favorite models.

“Thanks, Janelle, but you could’ve sent them; we won’t be leaving for a few weeks yet,” Max explained as he took the checks from Janelle and placed them in their duffel they had loaded with extra towels and clothes.

“Well, I wanted to be here and help keep an eye on things,” Janelle smiled. “Also, I put my friend’s business card in your envelopes. She has an agency in Boston, and before you say no,” Janelle noticed Max beginning to wave away her suggestion, “I know you’re going to be busy, but an occasional job or two won’t hurt. She knows you two will be concentrating on school, and she will understand,” Janelle smiled as she noticed Max beginning to accept her offer.

“But when you two come home, you’d better give me a call,” Janelle looked from Liz to Max, amused warmth in her expression. “And, I saw some of Nigel’s shots this morning, and, guys, they are just amazing. You two can work whenever you want, just let me know when you’ll be in town,” Janelle smiled.

“I thought you just arrived, Janelle?” Liz questioned, wondering how Janelle had already seen the photos from the shoot.

Janelle suddenly blushed, “Well, I got here late yesterday,” she briefly explained.

Max and Liz chuckled quietly, realizing where Janelle had likely spent the night.

“Hey Liz, I’ll be back in a sec. I need to remove the tattoos on you and Max, so I just need to run inside for the baby oil,” Cameron called as she jogged back inside the hotel.

“Janelle, can you excuse us for just a second,” Liz motioned Max to a cabana at the far side of the pool.

Max and Liz hurriedly stripped off their robes once inside. Passing her hand over the three tattoos she intended to remove, Liz merely faded the heart on Max’s chest, so they could bring it back later on.

Max did the same for Liz, fading the cherries on her lower back though he could make them reappear at will.

“I’ll see you later,” Max kissed Liz’s lower back and then bent down lower for a little nip at her bottom.

“Hey, there aren’t any tattoos down there,” Liz playfully scolded.

“Not yet, anyway,” Max waggled his eyebrows as they quickly put their robes on to rejoin the group outside.

Cameron was making her way back to the poolside area with the baby oil in hand.

“Cam, you left before we could catch you. The tats came off in the shower last night. We had to scrub a bit to get all the goo off, and I guess the tattoos came off as well,” Liz fibbed.

Cam pulled the robe from Liz’s shoulder to double-check, “Huh, oh well, I guess I’ll have to find some other use for the baby oil,” Cam raised her eyebrows as everyone laughed.

“I didn’t mean that,” Cam rolled her eyes at the group. “You know, lay out by the pool when we’re finished—that kind of thing,” she insisted, wide-eyed. She continued with Liz’s hair, running product though it, so it hung in thick, wet-looking strands.

“There, it looks like you’ve already spent the day in the pool,” Cam stated as Liz made way for Max’s turn in the chair.

Cam peeked under Max’s sleeve to make sure the tattoos had been completely removed before she ran a little product through his hair; otherwise, he was good to go.

Nigel appeared from the patio entrance, camera in hand. He greeted everyone at the pool and then smiled broadly at Janelle, blushing at little. Noticing the crew and models stifling a laugh at his entrance, Nigel finally gave in and went to Janelle, giving her a proper kiss on the lips.

“We’re here to work, people,” Nigel playfully chastised. “Ok, guys, I want you to start over at the sunny end of the pool with the rocks and flowers behind you, very close together, just like we discussed before, then make your way behind the waterfall, and lean Liz back. The falling water will obscure the, um, details, well enough, I think,” Nigel nodded.

They walked to the pool steps, Ashley standing ready to take their robes from them.

“Are you ready, Liz?” Max silently asked.

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” Liz smiled at Max as she took a deep breath and slid off her robe, revealing all as she stepped into the water.

Taking one last glance around the area, Max followed suit, joining Liz in the water as they made their way to the far end. In an area that looked more like an island paradise than your typical hotel pool, Max and Liz swam to the spot Nigel had indicated earlier. Nigel took his position at the far end of the pool, needing to shoot the beautiful scenery as well as his subjects, knowing he could zoom in on his models when required.

As the bottom of the pool dropped off , Liz noticed that she was literally out of her depth.

“Just hold on to me, honey,” Max suggested as he held Liz closely. Liz looked nervously toward the camera as she wrapped her legs around Max. Max brought his hand up from the water, and with his finger, gently turned Liz back to face him, “Forget everything else,” his amber eyes shining at Liz who smiled warmly in acceptance.

Ashley jacked the iPod into the outdoor stereo system and pressed play, a tropical ukulele opening the Jason Mraz tune sounding from the speakers.

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

Max held Liz with his left hand at her lower back and his right fisted in her hair. He pulled her in for a gentle kiss as Nigel’s shutter started snapping.

I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

As the sunshine lit Liz’s face and hair, Max smiled as he continued to kiss her, “This sort of reminds me of our day at the lake,” he commented, grinning as Liz pressed her breasts against him closely.

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest

“Except this time, no bottoms,” Liz smiled wickedly as she pressed her core closer to him as well.

And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

“Liz…” Max’s eyes went wide as his length grew rigid, sliding between her folds.

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

“They won’t be able to tell,” Liz whispered, “And anyway, isn’t that the point to this scene?” Liz inquired mischievously as she kissed Max’s neck, serving to increase his desire.

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free

“Your plan sounds very tempting, you naughty girl,” Max smiled, noticing Nigel was preparing to move the tripod for the waterfall scene.

Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing

Max moved them toward the waterfall slowly, careful to keep Liz’s body tucked closely to his own.

We're just one big family
And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

Max’s cock throbbed against Liz’s nether lips, as they neared the shadows under the waterfall. Their eyes grew dark with desire as they felt very secluded from the rest of the world in the cove. A wall of water rushed down between themselves and the camera.

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure

Hidden enough to forget her modesty, Liz leaned back sensuously, her rigid nipples tempting Max as he ran a wet hand down the side of Liz’s breast.

There's no need to complicate
Our time is short

Rising slightly in the water, Liz pulled herself up so her breasts met Max’s lips. He couldn’t not kiss them, suckling lightly on one nipple and then the other, causing Liz’s core to ache for him.

This is our fate, I'm yours

Liz smiled as she looked lovingly at Max, and as she lowered herself to meet his eyes again, she slid her body onto his, wrapping Max’s throbbing cock in her hungry walls. Max closed his eyes as his body entered hers, the urge to be one with her again was overwhelming.

Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear

Smiling, Max nipped at Liz’s ear, whispering, “I guess this will serve as good practice for us.”

“For what?” Liz whispered back as she kissed Max’s neck.

“Not getting caught,” Max smiled as the discreetly thrust into her again, her walls contracting gently.

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer

Liz leaned back again, secretly thrusting her hips to Max as she did so, Max’s reveling in the pleasure she brought him.

But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed

As they moved in the water, Max wound up with his back to the camera for a brief moment. Liz kissed his shoulder and smiled wickedly at the camera, Nigel snapping shot after shot.

I guess what I'm be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons

Janelle looked at the monitor, slightly shocked at the intimacy of the photos.

“Are they really…” Janelle asked Nigel in a hushed tone.

“Don’t know—don’t wanna’ know. That’s been my philosophy this week,” Nigel laughed as he continued to work.

It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

Moving again so that the side-view of their bodies faced the camera, Max and Liz continued making love in the pool, their lower bodies hidden from view in the shadowy depths of the grotto. Liz leaned back again, driving her burning core over Max’s hard length her groans of pleasure muffled by the rushing water.

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm yours

The beauty of her breasts before him, Max couldn’t resist running his tongue over the ripe flesh, firm with desire. Liz’s heat contracted against him as he suckled at her nipples.

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free

Max’s hand slid from Liz’s breast, slowly down her body to the place where they were joined to coax her pleasure to even greater heights.

Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
Please don't, please don't, please don't

Liz’s fingers dug into the muscles of Max’s shoulders as she rode him harder and deeper, Max’s thumb deftly working at her clit under the water. He could feel her walls begin to pulse and throb, could hear her breath grow raspy at his ear, could see her dark eyes close as she began to come apart in his arms.

There's no need to complicate
Cause our time is short

Max groaned as his seed spilled into Liz’s waiting body, his sounds echoed against the walls of the cove, though masked against their onlookers by the intensity of the falling water above.

This oh this this is our fate, I'm yours!

Max held Liz closely as they kissed for a few moments more, Max’s body still buried inside Liz.

From their position at the far end of the pool, Ashley took off her glasses and blinked hard, squinting against the brightness.

“I must have been staring into the sun too long,” she peered through narrowed eyes at the scene before her.

“What’s wrong?” Cameron asked, moving to share Ashley’s vantage point.

“Is it my imagination, or does everything suddenly look silver?”

~~~~~
Ashley brought Max and Liz’s robes back to the pool’s edge as the crew and Janelle excused themselves to go inside and take a quick break.

Ashley returned with drinks for Max and Liz who were waiting, sitting in the deck chairs, clad in their hotel robes.

“Ok guys, this is it—the last scene,” Nigel said with a sigh. “I want to say, you guys have been a pleasure to work with, and I would be happy to work with you, anytime. As soon as we finish here, I have to hop a plane back home to see my dear old mum,” Nigel smiled and winked at Janelle.

“What about you Janelle, any big plans?” Liz inquired.

“Well I am due for a vacation,” she hedged, “And I did pack my passport,” she grinned as she stepped to Nigel’s side, giving him a kiss as his arm went around her shoulders.

“What about you guys?” Liz glanced at Ashley and Cameron.

“We were thinking of calling our electrician friends tonight,” Cam smiled mischievously. “We do have to leave first thing in the morning, but a little fun tonight wouldn’t hurt,” she winked.

“Yeah, please let Janelle know when you’ll be available,” Ashley hugged them both, “We’d love to see you two again.”

“Sounds good,” Max replied.

“So, our last shot will be on this stone walkway over here,” Nigel waved the crowd to follow. “You’ll be surrounded by the trees and flowers on each side. I’m going to shoot you from the back and I want you to turn your heads over your shoulders and look into the camera.”

“Liz you’re going to stand on the left since the walkway is a little higher on that side, and while holding hands, we want you to look over your right shoulder, and Max, look over your left,” Ashley explained. “And, like we talked about before, no clothes,” she smiled a sheepish grin. “This will be in the third issue and will sort of be our ‘parting shot’ if you will. Maybe do it in black and white?” Ashley looked at Nigel who nodded in agreement as he took his position several feet away for a long shot.

Max and Liz raised their eyebrows at each other, took deep breaths and smiled as they shrugged off their robes, handing them to Ashley, baring their backsides for the shot.

Tanned skin glowing and muscles taut, Max took Liz’s hand and glanced at her softly before turning back to the group behind them. Devoid of shame or self-consciousness, they concentrated on their connection to each other, even as others looked on.

Their hair still hanging in damp strands, they looked over their shoulders, straight into the camera, their faces neither innocent nor wicked, but looking as though they were caught in a perfectly natural moment, their intimacy timelessly preserved. The scene was soundless, and only the slight rustle of leaves or the song of a bird intervened. They remained wrapped in the serenity of the moment until Nigel’s shutter slowed and then finally stilled.
~~~~~~

After saying their goodbyes, dinner in their room, and a warm shower, Max and Liz snuggled in bed, their last day in Albuquerque drawing to a close. In the candlelit room Max held Liz, her head on his arm, and he began to sense a little sadness overcome her. He tried to search her thoughts, but it was hard for him to pin down exactly what was wrong. He thought maybe he had felt a tear hit his arm.

“What is it, Liz?” Max asked as he leaned up a little to look at her face, “And you know better than to tell me ‘nothing,’ so spill.”

Liz smiled at his perceptiveness--she was accustomed to it after so many years.

“I don’t exactly know. It’s just, this week has just been so perfect, and I’ve been with you the whole time, and tomorrow we have to go back to real life,” Liz sighed.

“Hey, you know where I’m going to be tomorrow night?” Max asked a fretful Liz, a concerned and confused look came over her face.

“With you. I can’t do without you, Liz Parker. You know that,” Max smiled as he bent over to kiss Liz.

“Ok,” Liz smiled back at Max as she tucked herself further into his embrace.

“You never did like for vacations to end,” Max recalled. “You would pout all the way home,” Max tickled her a little to bring Liz out of her funk. “You even pouted with your mouse ears still on coming home from Disneyland.”

“Yeah, but then you’d put your arm around me, and I’d fall asleep against you,” Liz looked wistfully up at Max. “And anyway, I did get a little better as I got older,” Liz defended herself.

“True,” Max conceded. “You know, one of these days I’ve got to thank your mother,”

“For what?” Liz inquired.

“Well, I know that as we grew older, your dad wasn’t as keen on my vacationing with you…”

Liz nodded in agreement.

“But, your mom always insisted that it shouldn’t matter if your best friend was a boy, that and I was a hell of a lot quieter in the car than Maria,” Max and Liz laughed.

“Hmm, I do miss our friends and family,” Liz smiled. “How about if I promise to keep my pouting to a minimum,” Liz conceded.

“You feel however you need to feel, sweetheart. I’ll be here regardless,” Max kissed the top of Liz’s head as she laid her head and hand on his chest, bringing the heart tattoo to the surface once again.
Last edited by destinyc on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) ch 33 1-4-09

Post by destinyc »

When they finally fell asleep that night, Max and Liz moved to their normal sleeping position, where they lay like a pair of spoons, Liz tucked securely into Max’s body. They dreamed that night, replaying so many scenes from their past and the events of recent weeks. As they dreamed of making love time and again, their bodies grew hungry for each other. Though not fully awake nor asleep, Max and Liz’s snuggling evolved into love making as they continued to hold each other close.

Their thoughts met on the dream plane as their bodies instinctively found each other in reality.

“We’re still asleep, you know,” Liz teased Max in their dream.

“I know,” Max conceded. “The nice thing is, now when I dream about making love to you, I really get to do it,” Max grinned as his cock continued to slowly thrust into Liz’s aching core.

“Mmm, I know what you mean,” Liz purred as she thrust her hips back to meet Max.

“You look beautiful when you sleep,” Max noted as they watched their sleeping bodies intimately joined.

“And you talk in your sleep,” Liz teased as she looked at Max over her shoulder.

“I do not,” Max defended.

“Oh, yes you do,” Liz giggled, “Baby, come here,” Liz channeled a groggy Max as she grabbed his arm, pulling him close. “You’ve done it for years,” Liz informed the still-sleeping Max who continued their languorous love making.

“You don’t seem to mind,” Max kissed Liz’ cheek as her hips rocked back to meet him.

“Not a bit,” Liz smiled.

Their lovemaking grew more urgent, their craving for each other searching for completion. Liz moaned as Max’s thrusts grew more intense, his hand slipping between her nether lips to urge her on. Their bodies and their thoughts drove their passion; stars burst a silvery sheen all around them.

As their climax built, their dream lives and real lives began to merge, but in the ethereal in-between, they began to see images of themselves in this same sleeping position, Max wrapped closely around Liz’s body. Flashes of themselves through the years began, but soon, flashes of the future followed—they saw themselves in Liz’s room with the door lock sufficiently melted; in the bed of their new apartment that fall, their bodies surrounded by black silk; time passed, and Liz’s belly grew round with Max’s hand over their baby; later still, their small baby snuggled by Liz’s body as Max held hers; another house, and two boisterous children bounced on the bed, startling their snuggling parents from their slumber.

So many images, so fast—Max and Liz wanted to slow them, to stop and learn more of their future, the children they would have, where they would be, but those brief glimpses would have to suffice. There was no way to pause and linger, to find out what their future would hold. But they did know the most important thing—their future was each other.
~~~~~~~
Wearing shorts, tennis shoes and the Albuquerque Isotopes t-shirts they bought in the hotel gift shop since they had run out of other clothes to wear, Max and Liz packed the jeep with their new treasures and their suitcases and drove home to Roswell.

Though Liz had fallen asleep against Max’s arm, the jeep slowing as it entered the city limits stirred her awake. She blinked hard against the sunlight, the Roswell city limits sign coming into focus.

“Home again, home again,” Liz sighed. “Where to first?”

“The bank?” Max suggested as Liz nodded in agreement.

As they pulled into the parking lot of their bank, Max turned to fish for the duffel bag containing their checks Janelle had brought them.

Opening the envelopes, they were astounded at the figure on the paper.

“Max we can pay our rent for at least the first semester, maybe more,” Liz looked at Max wide-eyed.

“Let’s deposit these and head over to my dad’s office so we can sign our lease and fax it to Boston,” Max’s eyes twinkled at the prospect.

Pulling into a parking space in front of Evans and Associates, Max pulled up the parking brake and started to open his door. Liz stopped him with a sudden realization.

“What about your hair?”

Max looked in the rearview mirror. While he had grown accustomed to his longer hair and scruffy beard, explaining the sudden makeover to the rest of Roswell may prove too daunting.

“Well, we could just say that I got extensions and didn’t shave for a week,” Max sighed heavily, “But that in itself might raise suspicion. Oh well,” Max passed his hand over his face and hair, restoring his clean-cut appearance.

“Aww, there’s the boy I fell in love with,” Liz leaned over to kiss his smooth cheek.

“Jeez, Liz,” Max bent the mirror down to look at himself, “I look like I’m twelve,” he remarked, rubbing his chin.

“No you don’t, honey. I distinctly remember what you looked like at twelve, and this isn’t twelve,” she squeezed Max’s bicep and smiled. “I mean you were cute at twelve, and all, but you’ve definitely grown up since then,” Liz remarked playfully as she waggled her eyebrows.

“You know, I could grow it back out when we head to college,” Max thought, realizing that no one would think much of the change if they believed it happened over several months.

“OK,” Liz smiled at Max’s sudden concern over his appearance.

“Oh, and let’s change our licenses back before we forget,” Max suggested. They pulled out the plastic cards and waved their hands, changing the dates and Max’s photo back to normal.
~~~~~
Max and Liz entered Phillip’s office, their arms around each other, though no one in Roswell would have thought it unusual.

Greeting Phillip with hugs, they pressed him to retrieve the contract he received from his brother earlier in the week.

Max and Liz looked over the contract and signed their names on the dotted line, bubbling over with excitement at taking this first step toward renting their new apartment.

As soon as Liz’s pen hit the desk, Max could no longer restrain himself-- he picked up Liz and spun her around, hugging her firmly to his body.

“It’s ours!” Liz squealed gleefully.

Phillip looked at the two with a raised eyebrow, “I’ve never seen two people quite so excited about signing a contract.”

“We’re just—really happy, Dad,” Max was trying hard to keep his cool, but it was difficult. “Come on, Dad, fax, fax,” Max waved his fingers at the machine as Phillip fed the papers into the slot.

“Ok, ok, keep your pants on,” Phillip remarked to his impatient son.

Liz had to stifle a snicker as Max pinched her behind in retaliation.

“Ooh, the checks,” Liz reached for her checkbook as Max did the same, writing the amount for their deposit and the first six months of rent.

“Kids, you really don’t have to pay this all at once. The deposit would’ve been fine,” Max’s dad offered.

“We just want to make sure we’ve taken care of it. Less to worry about that way,” Liz chimed in.

“Wow, what did they have you doing this week? This is a considerable sum you’re paying up front,” Phillip looked closely at the pair of checks.

“We had a really nice week, Dad. Interesting work, tried some new things…” Max was about to dig a huge hole for them if Liz hadn’t lightly swatted at him from behind.

“We’d better get going—we came straight here, so…” Liz tried to hurry the conversation along.

“Yeah, yeah, you two head out. Oh, and, Max, the two of you need to talk to your mother. She needed some help with something or the other,” Phillip waved the children out the door as he put the checks in a mailer to send to his brother.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) ch 34 1-7-09

Post by destinyc »

Max and Liz headed to the Crashdown after calling their friends to meet them. Max brought her bags inside as Liz started a load of their laundry which was hopelessly mixed together. After heading back downstairs, Max met Liz in the laundry room, shutting the door behind him.

“Hey, baby, I just wanted another kiss before we have to greet the masses,” Max grinned as he moved in closer, picking Liz up and sitting her on top of the washing machine as it began to gyrate.

“Ooh, twice the fun,” Liz teased as Max kissed her and cupped his hand over her t-shirt-covered breast.

“The washing machine was a very useful invention,” Max waggled his eyebrows.

“Max…Liz—where are you guys?” Maria called as she poked her head in the kitchen door.

“Coming!” Liz called out from the laundry room.

“I wish,” Max muttered and smiled at Liz who snickered as they passed from the laundry room through the kitchen and into the dining room.

“Hi, guys,” Max and Liz greeted their friends, grabbing a large booth for the six of them. Liz and Maria went behind the counter and poured drinks for the group, Michael sticking his head through the pass through and giving their usual orders to Jose.

“So how was the photo shoot?” Isabel inquired.

“Everything was great! We had a wonderful photographer, crew--room service whenever we wanted it…” Max explained, listing only the more generic highlights of the week.

“I, for one am glad you’re back, Liz, Agnes has been having a tough week, so she’s up to four smoke breaks an hour when your dad’s not here,” Maria glared out of the corners of her eyes at the haggard waitress griping at Jose from the pass through.

“Hey, what about the camping trip?” Max asked as he unconsciously stroked the small of Liz’s back, his hand slipping under the bottom hem of her shirt to feel her warm skin against his palm.

Liz leaned slightly into Max, reveling in the physical contact that she has become so accustomed to. Though no one would have thought much about Max’s arm around Liz, his hand reaching beneath her shirt may have raised some eyebrows if anyone had seen it.

“Well, Maria has rehearsals for the DAV show, and then I start an internship at the base right after that,” Alex started explaining the group’s growing list of commitments.

“We’re trying to work as many hours as possible before school starts,” Michael nodded sideways toward Maria sitting next to him.

“I’ve got a runway gig and a couple of print ads to shoot in July,” Isabel scrolled trough her calendar.

“We could do a big end of the summer trip right before school starts,” Liz suggested.

“Sounds like a plan,” Michael knocked the table lightly with his fist in agreement.

Though neither Max nor Liz had noticed, his hand had begun to glow silver as it stroked her back underneath her tee. Even though they were chatting with their friends as they normally would, it was difficult for Max to hide how much he wanted Liz, despite the fact that they made love that morning before they left Albuquerque.

“Order up,” Jose called, Liz and Maria rising to pick up the group’s food. Liz returned to the booth first, bending over to hand plates to Isabel and Alex who were sitting near the wall.

“Chica, what is on your back?” Maria questioned loudly as Liz’s tee rode up, exposing a few inches of skin. Maria bent down a little to get a better look. “Are those cherries?” Maria continued, squinting at Liz.

Liz immediately flushed as red as the cherries on her lower back. Max’s glowing hand on her back had inadvertently brought the tattoo back to the surface of her skin. They furtively exchanged nervous looks.

The backdoor of the Crashdown opened and Liz heard her parents’ voices as they brought in supplies to the kitchen.

“Ria, keep your voice down. It’s just temporary, but still, I don’t want my dad to see it,” Liz hissed in a whisper, plates still in her hands.

Max quickly reached behind her to pull down the tee and hide the tell-tale design.

The table erupted in a fit of snickers as Liz handed Max his plate. Just as she was about to sit down to eat, the buzzer on the washing machine sounded.

“I’d better go say hi to my parents anyway,” Liz noted as she rose to put their laundry in the dryer, tugging her shirt firmly down.

Heading through the kitchen door, Liz kissed her dad on the cheek, “Hi, Dad, I’m home,” Liz greeted her father brightly.

“Welcome home, baby girl,” Jeff put his arm around his daughter. “How was Albuquerque?”

“It was great, Dad. We had a wonderful time, met some really nice people, and I paid for six months rent—today,” Liz popped a cherry tomato into her mouth from a bowl on the counter.

“Good, good,” Jeff Parker absently commented as he continued to store their supplies.

“Hi, sweetheart,” Liz’s mom came down the stairs with a basket of dirty clothes.

Liz kissed her mom on the cheek, “Hey, Mom.”

“Did I hear the buzzer on the washer go off? I have to get these towels loaded because we are completely out of clean ones.” Nancy opened the door to the laundry room and sat the basket on top of the dryer.

“Here, Mom, I’ll put them in the wash,” Liz nervously moved to the washer.

“Nonsense, I’ll help, so you can get back to your lunch,” Nancy opened the lid of the washer, pulling out a handful of silky lingerie. “Um, Liz, did you spend your week’s wages at Victoria’s Secret or something?” she questioned, handing Liz a skimpy thong to place in the dryer.

“No, Mom,” Liz replied in an exasperated whisper. “We got to keep the—undies we modeled,” Liz explained sheepishly,” grabbing a set pair of Max’s boxers from her mother.

Noting her mother’s incredulous expression, Liz added, “Our dirty clothes were mixed together, so I just threw them all in the washer on delicate,” Liz explained pointedly as she tossed in a dryer sheet, set the timer and pushed the button to start. “My burger’s getting cold, Mom. I’ll tell you more about the trip later,” Liz scurried back to the table to avoid any more incriminating questions.

As she slid back in next to Max, he placed his hand over her plate to discreetly re-warm it. Liz smiled at him in appreciation, sliding her bare leg against his under the table.

“How are your parents?” Max inquired, wondering if they had given Liz any trouble about the trip.

“They’re good. Everything’s fine,” Liz succinctly explained during muffled bites.

Nancy Parker came through the kitchen door and headed to the table with an extra order of Saturn rings. “Jose’ forgot to include these,” Nancy smiled as she placed them in the middle of the table.

Liz was taking another big bite of her burger when her mother added, “And, Max, your boxers should be dry in about twenty minutes--do you want some pie while you wait?” she asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Max and Liz both choked as they tried to swallow, the other members of the group trying to restrain their laughter.

“Sure, Mrs. P. Pie will be great,” Max responded, blushing at the mention of underwear and dessert in the same sentence.
~~~~~~~
After retrieving Max’s laundry from the dryer, he and Liz drove to the Evans’ home to find out what his mother needed help with. They noticed that the driveway was empty of the family cars when they pulled in. They knew Isabel was planning to spend the afternoon with Alex, but they did expect to see Diane’s car there.

“Anyone home?” Max called as he and Liz peeked into the kitchen and down the hall. Liz sat down the box of glassware she carried in and went to the fridge to grab a couple of sodas. She found a yellow note stuck to the refrigerator door.

“Max,” Liz called out.

Still carrying his duffel, Max walked into the kitchen.

“What’s it say?” he asked, reading the sticky-note over her shoulder.

“Dad’s secretary had to go pick up her son at school, so I went to fill in. I’ll be home at 4:00. Stay put because I need to talk to you two about something. Love, Mom,” Liz read Diane’s note aloud.

“Let’s head to my room, so I can unpack. This duffel is getting heavy,” Max shifted the bag’s weight as they made their way to his room. Liz picked up the cardboard box and followed Max to his bedroom.

After placing the box on the carpet beside the bed, Liz flopped face-down across the bed as Max unpacked his bag.

“I wonder what your mom wants to talk to us about?” Liz asked, her voice a little muffled as it faced the comforter.

“She probably wants to do some more snooping and find out if we are a couple yet,” Max chuckled at his mother’s perceptiveness.

“At least we know she’ll be happy about it,” Liz considered.

“Yeah, but I don’t want her to have to lie to your parents. You know how she is—she’ll need to be very—upfront and honest about the situation,” Max explained what Liz already knew.

“And my dad will try to send me to a convent,” Liz scoffed wryly. “Ok, maybe not a convent, but it certainly wouldn’t be pretty,” Liz started to poke through the box of glassware, tucking some of the pieces further down, so they didn’t stick out over the top.

“Honey, I’m gonna slide this box under the bed for now, and get it out of our way for the moment,” Liz started to shove the box under the bed rails, so it wouldn’t be crushed, but as she pushed, she hit another box already under the bed, inadvertently shoving it out the other side.

“What’s this?” Liz muttered as she crawled around to face the opposite side of the bed.

“Um, Liz, wait—“ Max stammered as he tried to get to the far side of the bed before Liz could open the box.

Too late.

“Awwww,” Liz sang out as she opened the large tattered shoe box and saw the saved boutonnieres from the last two proms, a handful of ticket stubs from movies they had seen together and the program from her last dance recital. She pulled the box up to the bed and sat up cross-legged to examine its contents.

“Liz, it’s just some old—“ Max tried to make a feeble excuse and stow the box away, but Liz held on to it, playfully turning away, so Max couldn’t take it from her.

“Oh, all the Valentines I gave you when we were little kids—the one with the puppy dog, Strawberry Shortcake, oh—Hello Kitty,” Liz recalled the excitement with which she would pick out her favorite Valentine from the box she had chosen and give it to Max, signing her name with a heart above the ‘i.’

“The little stuffed E.T. I gave you in eighth grade,” she petted his fur lightly before setting him to the side.

Max grew nervous as Liz continued digging in the box.

“Oh, pictures,” Liz grabbed a handful to look through. There were numerous pictures of the two of them at soccer games, vacations, camping trips, and dances.

“Baby, you’ve seen all these pictures before. In fact, I think you have copies of most of them,” Max tried to take them back, which caused Liz to hold on to them more intently.

“I don’t think I’ve seen all of these, Max,” Liz held up a photo of herself in the back of the limo last year, puckering up for the camera, with her shoulders thrust forward, pushing her breasts together and showing off her cleavage.

Max covered his face with one hand and peeked between his fingers.

“I forgot you took one of those party cameras off the table,” Liz inhaled as she remembered that night. “I was a little drunk off Kyle’s punch as well,” she noted as she continued flipping through the pictures. She came across one where she was making bedroom eyes at the camera and had lifted her dress up to reveal her panties.

“Oh my God, I totally forgot about showing you the panties I bought to match my dress,” Liz shook her head as she laughed at the photo. She flipped to the next photo where she was flashing her cheeky panties at Max, her face turned back toward him as she licked her lips for the camera. She noticed that the last two photos she saw were no longer in pristine condition, with a few creases and worn edges on each.

Liz looked at Max, her expression playfully wicked, “So it seems these pictures have been looked at once or twice,” she noted humorously since the photos were now well-worn.

“Hey, you have your GQ, I have my prom photos.”

“So what did you do with these prom photos here in your--bedroom?” Liz said sultrily as Max sat the box on the floor and started to crawl to her on the bed.

He took the risqué photos from her smoothly and confidently, tossing them back into the box.

“Nothing nearly as interesting as what I get to do now,” Max smiled broadly as he positioned his body above hers, resting on his elbows, then bent down for a long, intense kiss.

“Max,” Liz moaned into his mouth as he pressed his lower body to hers.

Briefly breaking the kiss, they looked at the clock on the bedside table, noting how much time they had before Diane was due to arrive home. Smiling broadly at each other, Max melted the door lock, shucked off his shirt and shorts, and then turned his attention back to Liz.

Liz sat up as Max gathered the hem of her tee in his hands and pulled it off, trailing a line of kisses down her throat and to her cleavage. Popping the fastener on her bra, he freed her breasts from their constraints and kissed them hungrily, suckling at the rigid flesh. Liz held his head to her breast, eager for Max to continue his ministrations.

Laying her back down on the bed, Max placed soft, sweet kisses on Liz nipples before traveling further down her body, kissing a sensual line down her flat, tanned stomach. Max grinned broadly as he scooted down to the waistband of her shorts, taking her panties and shorts in hand at once.

Inch by inch he pulled her shorts and panties down, kissing the skin he bared as he went. He began to expose her bare mound, and he placed sweet kisses on the tender flesh.

As he tugged the shorts further and further down, Liz arched to meet his mouth, eager for his tongue to explore further. As he came to her slit, his tongue made a deep sweep, her clit hungry for Max’s attentions.

Liz couldn’t help but writhe against Max’s warm, wet mouth. She reached up and palmed her breasts, rolling the nipples in her fingers. This sight spurred Max’s desire all the more, stripping Liz of her shorts and panties in one swift motion.

Max looked up at his beautiful girlfriend naked in his bed. Though they had spent all week sleeping together in a luxurious king-sized bed, Max spent every night of his youth dreaming of Liz’s bare body in his double bed, slipped in between his pale blue sheets.

“I must say, I have had so many fantasies about this,” he smiled.

“Max you saw me naked every day for the last week,” Liz giggled.

“Yeah, but this is the first time you’ve been completely naked in my bed, and I am going to enjoy it.”

Max continued his attentions to Liz’s clit, but broke off suddenly, “I expect you will, too,” he grinned and waggled his eyebrows as he resumed his position and continued laving her hot little button.

Max slipped first one finger, then two into Liz’s waiting heat. She bucked against his mouth and hands as he continued his attentions to her body. He suckled and nibbled at her tender flesh as Liz’s fingers fisted through his hair, holding him to her warm, wet heat.

“Oh, Max…” Liz groaned as she ground her core against his fingers thrust deeply inside her. Max smiled to himself as he felt Liz’s slick walls flutter and pulse. He knew she was still hungry for him, and he was eager to comply.

“Max…” Liz looked down past her shoulder to where Max lay between her legs.

Rising up from the juncture of Liz’s thighs, Max shed his boxers in a quick movement.

“Max please,” Liz pleaded, her breath ragged in her throat

He rose quickly to his knees, ready to bury himself deeply in Liz’s body. His cock teased her entrance for a moment before Liz’s fingers grabbed at his hips, her body desperate to join with his.

Max thrust his rigid length deep into Liz’s tight walls, breathing a sigh of satisfaction just in entering her alone. Liz wrapped her legs around Max, pulling him more deeply into her. Her hands went to his chest, bringing the heart tattoo back to the surface. A pleased smile spread across Liz’s face as Max’s rigid length slid home.
Liz’s eyes closed as she concentrated on the warmth and fullness filling her body. Max gazed on the face of his beautiful girlfriend that glowed with her desire for him. As Max continued thrusting, he caught a flash of color from the corner of his eye and glanced up.

There on his nightstand, the faces of his parents and sister smiled up at him in a photo from their last vacation. Briefly grimacing, he quickly lay the framed photo down though he continued making love to Liz without missing a beat.

Even with eyes closed, Liz knew that Max had hidden themselves away from his family’s sight, no matter how ridiculous it seemed. Liz giggled at Max’s quick fix.

Liz opened her eyes, grinning and chuckling at Max’s embarrassment.

Smiling broadly down at Liz, Max tickled her sides, causing Liz to writhe against him all the more.

“You think it’s funny, huh?” Max laughed good-naturedly, still playfully torturing Liz with his fingers.

“Mmm-hmm,” Liz managed to squeak out through her stifled chuckling.

“I’ll show you funny,” Max seductively growled, his eyes twinkling. He pulled Liz’s legs up to his shoulders, burying himself deep inside her.

Liz’s giggles became a long, low pleasured moan as she arched to take his full length, loving how completely he filled her up. Her hips moved in a slow, sinuous roll, her slick heat surrounding Max.

“Well, if this is my punishment, then I’ll have to plaster our walls with family photos,” she teased.

“Anywhere but the bedroom,” Max smiled as her brought Liz up to face him, their legs wrapped around each other. Their heads touching and arms embracing one another, Max dropped one hand between them, his fingers rubbing firm strokes against Liz’s swollen clit.

“Max…” Liz groaned as her back arched, driving his length deeply as her pulsing walls milked him of his seed.
“Liz…” Max sighed deeply as he clasped her body to his, the kisses on her neck growing urgent until they left their mark.

Breathing heavily, Max traced his finger down Liz’s shoulder, leaving a temporary silver trail in his wake. Playfully, he signed his name on her breast like an ethereal finger painting.

Giggling, Liz drew a smiley face on the unadorned side of Max’s chest, the picture hanging briefly on his skin like the after-image of a sparkler on the Fourth of July.

From the driveway below, Max and Liz heard the muffled sound of a car door shutting as they looked at each other and smiled.

Moments later, they could hear the front door open and Diane Evans’ voice call out, “Max… Liz… are you guys home?”

“My mother always had impeccable timing when it came to busting up my fantasies,” Max grinned as they tidied themselves and dressed to head downstairs.
~~~~

Max and Liz bounded down the stairs, trying to cover their tracks.

“Hi, Mom,” they greeted Diane as Max and Liz kissed her cheek and hugged her.

“Have you two been home long?” Diane inquired, a hidden humor in her question.

“Not too long,” Max hedged, “We just laid down for a minute,” giving Diane a theatrical yawn, “Long day, you know.”

“You are a bad, bad boy,” Liz teased Max silently as she grinned.

“Stop it,” Max responded as he tried to stifle a laugh.

Unpacking a few groceries, Diane stopped to give Max and Liz each an entreating smile, “I need a little help with something,” she looked at each of them in turn.

“Sure—what is it?” Liz chirped.

Max looked at Liz sideways, uncertain if she was acquiescing too quickly before they learned of his mother’s request.

“Well, The DAV contacted the hospital auxiliary to see if we could help them with their big fundraiser next weekend, and I sort of suggested that you two might be willing to do one of your dances,” Diane looked at the pair hopefully.

“Mom…” Max groaned, “We just got home,” Max’s eyes sought sympathy from first his mother who still remained hopeful, and then Liz, whose eyes already twinkled with a plan.

Smiling in his defeat, Max grinned pointedly at his mother, “Now, I know why you wanted to talk to both of us together,” as he could see and hear the wheels turning in Liz’s head.

Diane giggled to herself in her triumph, her eyes alight with victory.

“We could do our Lindy hop,” Liz chewed on her lip in thought. “Veterans—they’d like that wouldn’t they?” Liz looked to Diane thoughtfully. “We could do the Adam Ant number…” Liz thought aloud.

“Liz?!” Max reacted—the last time they danced to Adam Ant, they wound up very naked.

“Goody Two Shoes,” Liz responded flatly, rolling her eyes at Max, “Or, we could use “Candyman,” she playfully suggested, since they had wound up equally naked after hearing that song, too. Liz moved to the counter behind Diane, grabbing an apple from the bowl, waggling her eyebrows at Max, though she was out of his mother’s line of sight.

Liz moved toward the backdoor, ready to head to the backyard to practice when Diane approached Max, still standing in the kitchen.

She thoughtfully remarked, “Maybe you’d better use the Adam Ant song, “ Diane looked up to Max’s confused face as she lightly grasped his chin in her hand, “Those old men hear about ‘panties dropping’ and ‘cherries popping’ and you’re liable to give them all heart attacks,” Diane smiled, as she definitively patted Max’s cheek before heading out of the kitchen .

“Liz!!!” Max bellowed while Liz looked at him from the opened back door, her eyes smiling as she took off at a sprint.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) ch 35 1-11-09

Post by destinyc »

“Why don’t we practice our lifts in the pool?” Liz suggested as Max caught her and tickled her in retaliation.

“When have I ever dropped you during a lift?” Max humorously demanded, as if he needed to practice in the water first.

“Never,” Liz grinned. “Just thought it would be a good excuse to be nearly naked and wet,” Liz batted her eyelashes as she waggled her finger, beckoning Max to join her in the cabana where their suits still hung.

“I always liked the way you think,” Max commented as he pursued Liz into the changing room, eager to see her naked once again that day.
~~~~

“Catch me!” Liz joked as she jumped from the side of the pool into Max’s waiting arms. He allowed his feet to slip out from under him, so that he and Liz went underwater, sneaking a kiss before they again broke the surface.

Liz straddled Max’s thighs as her arms were clasped around his neck. Her smile shone brightly as the warm, late-afternoon sunshine made the water droplets glitter as they ran down her face.

Max contentedly held Liz with both hands at her back, secretly wishing they were as naked as the last time they were in a pool together.

“Max, not with your mother at home,” Liz chastised after reading his thoughts.

Max laughed quietly looking up at the kitchen window to make sure Diane wasn’t watching.

“You know, it was a brilliant idea to agree to dance for the show,” Max commented.

“Oh really? I didn’t think you wanted to do it,” Liz looked at Max quizzically as she remained straddled across his crotch.

“But see, it gives me the opportunity to do things like this…” Max popped Liz out of the water onto his shoulders as she remained facing him. Max gave her nether lips a little nibble through her wet bikini bottoms.

“Max!” Liz playfully swatted at his shoulder as she surreptitiously looked at the empty kitchen window.

“You ready?” Max questioned.

“Yep,” Liz responded with a nod.

Max grabbed Liz’s hands and flipped her over his head, Liz turning 360 degrees as she slid down behind his back and into the water.

She swam through his legs as she would slide through them later on the dance floor and rose to face him again.

Next, he popped her into a handstand above his head before she flipped backward into the water.

They tried several more tricky stunts before Liz came back to rest once again on Max’s lap.

As the water wore away at their energy, Liz curled up against Max’s chest.

“Everybody’s meeting at the Crashdown for dinner in an hour, the parents included,” Liz smiled up at Max. “Do you want to practice more before we dry off and change clothes?”

“I would love to, sweetheart, but I think my shoulder’s a little out of whack after that last throw. I guess it has been a while since we have done this,” Max grimaced as he rolled his shoulder in its socket.

“Come here, baby, I’ll work on it,” Liz climbed out of the pool and sat on the edge with Max below her. The sun had begun to shift, so the evening’s shadows started to move across Max and Liz.

Still in the pool, Max wedged himself between Liz’s legs, facing away from her as she started to rub his knotted shoulder. Sure, he could have healed it himself with a little time, but it was certainly nice to have Liz’s skillful hands on his bare skin working on his muscles.

Liz grabbed some coconut-scented oil from nearby and began to work at Max’s sore shoulder in earnest, though she couldn’t help but smile to feel his rock-hard muscles in her hands.

Max smiled as Liz’s thoughts became lust-filled.

“Here I am in pain, and you’re still thinking about sex,” he playfully chastised over his sore shoulder.

“I have an unhealthy obsession with your body, what can I say?” Liz retorted matter-a-factly as she smiled. Here, I’ll make it all feel better,” Liz purred as she poured her energy into her touch, closing her eyes and visualizing the muscles beneath her hand softening and relaxing.

At that same moment, Diane Evans returned to the kitchen window, about to go out and remind Max and Liz of the families’ dinner plans, when she caught sight of the pair at the pool, noting something unusual that piqued her curiosity. Even though Max and Liz seemed so intimate, so content as he sat nestled in between her legs, Liz massaging his shoulder, she noticed an even more curious development—Liz’s palm was glowing silver against Max’s bare skin.
~~~~~
After Max and Liz toweled off and changed clothes, they arrived at the Crashdown which was already buzzing with activity. Jeff had closed the restaurant early and had invited the Evans family as well as Max and Liz’s friends to a belated graduation party. As they entered the room, Max and Liz were taken aback to see Diane behind the counter helping Nancy fill the drink orders while Phillip brought platters of steaks and spaghetti to the tables which had been pushed together in a long row.

“Oh good, you’re here. Did everything go alright with your rehearsal? Any problems?” Diane fished for information concerning the phenomena of Liz’s glowing touch, but Max and Liz seemed unfazed by the whole matter as they walked in with silly grins on their faces.

“Do you think she saw you fix my shoulder?” Max queried silently.

“I don’t know,” Liz responded vaguely. “I’m still so excited after the hot cabana sex—it’s hard to concentrate on anything else.” Max sweetly pulled Liz to his side.

“Everything’s great, Mom. I see you’re working hard,” Max grinned at his mom as she donned Liz’s alien apron.

“Do you guys need any help?” Liz questioned as she scanned the tables to note what was needed.

“No, you kids just sit back and relax. We never had the chance to throw a proper graduation party, so this is our treat,” Nancy smiled as she brought a round of cherry cokes to the table. Max extended his arm to the back of Liz’s chair and smiled at the sight of all the parents bustling around the restaurant, happy that they all got along, considering they would be in-laws one day.

Liz smiled at Max as she heard his thoughts.

Jeff brought in a large bowl of salad from the kitchen and stopped to greet Max after he had placed it on the table.

“Well, I see you brought her back safe and sound,” Jeff patted Max on the back, Max nearly choking on a piece of garlic bread in the process.

Max could feel the color start to rise in his cheeks as he began to stammer for an answer.

“Calm down, honey. My dad can smell guilt a mile away. Don’t blow it,” Liz warned silently.

“Of course, Mr. P.,” Max swallowed and smiled up at Jeff, faking his way through his embarrassment. “I’d never let anything happen to, Liz,” Max continued to look at Jeff, though his arm slid more snugly over Liz’s shoulder, his hand cupping her arm as he gave it a gentle rub.

“Dad, you really don’t have to encourage Max to be any more protective than he already is,” Liz commented, trying to break the serious mood that had been bred from the conversation between her boyfriend and her father. “Not a scratch on me since I was six,” Liz quipped with her eyebrow raised in a playful warning to Max.

“How was Albuquerque?” Nancy chimed in, trying to help Liz break the tension that was forming.

“It was great! The hotel, staff, everything was wonderful,” Liz chirped, grateful that her mother had changed the subject.

“Maybe we could go there for our anniversary?” Nancy hinted to Jeff. “Is it really romantic?”

“Yeah,” Liz responded enthusiastically, then caught herself. “I mean—I think it would be—if you were interested—in that—kind of thing,” it was Liz’s turn to flush.

“Ha! They got you, too,” Max snickered silently as Liz pinched him playfully under the table in retaliation.

“Alex and I were going to come see you when we were in Albuquerque for the fashion show, but Janelle ran off before she gave us the address,” Isabel commented as she reached for the spaghetti platter.

“Our schedule was kind of crazy, so we probably wouldn’t have has much of a chance to visit, anyway,” Liz hedged. “How did the fashion show go?” Liz asked as she cut into her steak.

“It was great. Kind of a last-minute thing. But we did get some back-to-school shopping done—stuff for my dorm room,” Izzy said with a little groan as she teasingly glared at her father.

“Sheets, comforter, that kind of thing?” Liz questioned, trying to divert the conversation from the fact that she and Max would be sharing an apartment in a few weeks.

Izzy and Alex looked at each other with quizzical looks on their faces, remembering that Alex could have sworn that he heard Max and Liz in the department store.

“Oh shit,” Liz thought as Max grabbed her hand under the table. “I thought somebody mentioned something about sheets,” Liz tried to recover.

Satisfied, Izzy brightened, “Yeah, I got a Ralph Lauren print, you know, something classic,” Isabel reveled in her shopping conquest, momentarily forgetting her suspicions. “They just don’t make silk sheets for dorm beds,” she sighed as her mother glared at her, and Max and Liz shook with silent laughter.

“So, I hear you two will be joining me in the big Fourth of July show,” Maria piped up proudly.

“Yeah, Mom talked her in to it,” Max smiled at his mother, secretly glad of the excuse to spend lots of extra time around Liz, able to hold her close without raising suspicion.

“I volunteered a couple of songs from The Whits, but they told me they had a full show,” Alex pouted.

“Maybe next time,” Isabel teased and patted Alex’s thigh.

“Michael’s offered a couple of paintings for the charity auction,” Diane remarked proudly, happy that the slightly surly Michael would be willing to help a worthy cause.

“Eh—no need to make a big deal of it,” Michael tried to blow off the recognition and went back to twirling his spaghetti on his fork, smiling secretly under his shaggy hair.

Now, after the show is over, I need my staff back here to help with all the tourists—we’ve still got the Crash Festival to deal with,” Jeff looked at Liz, Maria and Michael in turn.

“We know,” they groaned humorously.

“And no flashing phony photos to get bigger tips,” Jeff eyeballed the girls, pointing his fork at each of them.

Liz and Maria snickered at the memory of their former bad behavior.

“I promised Brody I’d help him at the UFO Center after the show,” Max smiled, knowing these occupations would seem pretty tame in comparison to their work the previous week.

Liz’s phone vibrated in her pocket. Pulling it out to check the text message, she announced, “Janelle needs Max and me in Santa Fe in a couple of weeks—a catalog shoot or something,” she turned to Max, “We could stay with Grandma,” she raised her eyebrows, looking for a response.

“Sure, we need to visit Grandma Claudia before we take off for school. Give her a good hug to get her through till Thanksgiving,” Max smiled and secretly winked at Liz.

Liz texted Janelle back and accepted the job and also asked how she and Nigel were enjoying England.

“She says England is lovely this time of year,” Liz informed Max in an affected accent. Max chuckled at the thought of the new romance spurred by their sexy photos.

“I wish I could go somewhere exciting,” Isabel pouted, still off-put because she wasn’t heading to some exotic locale.

“Don’t forget about the big camping trip in August,” Alex cheered, only to receive a playful glare from Isabel.

“You kids are going to be so busy, it’ll be a wonder if we’ll see you at all before you leave for school,” Jeff admonished.

“Oh, I expect we’ll be around,” Max smiled, his true meaning hidden from Liz’s dad. Liz squeezed his thigh under the table.

As the meal ended, the kids thanked Jeff and the other parents for the party as they rose to clear the table and clean the kitchen.

“So, we’re watching the baseball game tomorrow at my apartment?” Michael asked as they carried the dishes to the sink.

“Liz and I will bring the pizza,” Max offered.

“Izzy and I got the drinks,” Alex volunteered.

“That just leaves me to bring the pie,” Maria chimed in with a swagger.

“Mmmm…pie…” Michael smiled as he wrapped his arm around Maria. Max shut off the lights of the Crashdown, giving Liz a little wink as he headed out the door.

“Be right back,” he promised silently as Liz blew him a kiss in the dark.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) ch 36 1-14-09

Post by destinyc »

Jan-I think you will really enjoy today's chapter as well! (At least I hope so :lol: )

Tamashii-All the friends are about to spend the afternoon together, so we will see a few more developments in today's chapter. Visiting Claudia will be a nice break for them. :D

Eve-True, but it is always easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. Trust me, there is a method to the madness, here. 8)

Carrie-We'll see a bit more from the group as a whole today. If everyone came together with what they knew, they would probably have the whole picture. The moms are pretty scooby. :D

crazedearthgirl-It is tough to keep avoiding all the snooping, but there are still a few weeks before school starts, so they've still got a little work ahead of them. :roll:

Natalie-A few weeks to go yet! 8)

Monica-But they have had a lot of sex in a short amount of time! :D Diane's real concern is that Liz is exhibiting alien traits; she's not as surprised about their closeness.

Kate-Everyone knows just enough to keep them guessing. 8)

Hope you guys enjoy today's chapter

Halfway-awake, Nancy Parker stirred slightly after hearing the rattle of the fire-escape ladder late that night. She gave herself a few seconds before she became worried—it was common for Liz’s friends to climb the fire escape and avoid waking the household to enter through the restaurant door. When she heard Liz giggle, she knew there was nothing to be concerned about, and she started to drift back to sleep, but when she heard the shower running at midnight, she had to wonder…
“So how did you get out of the house?” Liz whispered to Max as she ran her hands over Max’s soapy chest.

“Late night run,” Max explained. I told Mom and Dad I had to step up my workouts. Too much room service last week,” Max smiled. “I said I was going for a morning run as well, so not to worry if I wasn’t there.”

“And they bought it?” Liz asked incredulously.

“Well, Dad seemed to accept my story easily enough, but Mom had this mysterious smile on her face. I don’t get it,” Max rinsed his hair under the stream of water.
~~~
They finished their shower and wrapped each other in warm towels, using a little alien magic to dry each other’s hair. Stepping back into Liz’s candlelit bedroom, Max melted the door lock and added a little sound-proofing to the walls before he climbed into bed. Liz slid between the sheets and straddled Max’s thighs, “You know this is the first time we’ll have actually had sex in my bed,” Liz purred.

Max flipped Liz over and pinned her underneath him, “Well, then I think it’s long-overdue for a proper christening,” Max grinned as his lips crashed down onto hers. “I remember what we did do in your bed a few weeks ago,” Max smiled as he slid down Liz’s body, his hands cupping the sides of her breasts as his mouth suckled at the firm nipple.

Liz writhed underneath Max as she held his head to her breast. Max voraciously laved the other nipple while his fingers toyed with the one now damp from his attentions. Max trailed kisses down Liz’s tanned stomach, his lips peppering her flesh with welcome kisses.

“Mmm…Max,” Liz moaned as Liz arched toward his mouth, eager for Max to continue his journey further down.

“Do you remember the first time we did this? When I made you bare…down here?” Max teased as he planted a sweet kiss on Liz’s smooth flesh.

“Mmm hmm,” Liz smiled broadly in expectation.

“The first time I did this…” Max slid his tongue into her slit, his warm mouth igniting her hot button.

“Or this…” Liz sucked in her breath as Max licked from bottom to top, sliding a finger into her slick passage for good measure.

Liz’s eyes closed in response as she ground her heat against Max’s hand and mouth. A little groan escaped her lips as Max continued his attentions to her aroused heat. He slipped another finger into her passage causing her to buck against his hand.

“Max…” Liz entreated in a low moan, hungering for more of him inside her.

Max smiled, delivering sweet kisses to her skin as he slid back up, his lips now grazing her neck.

“But I hadn’t done—this..yet,” Max smiled as his rigid length filled Liz’s slick passage.

“Nope…you hadn’t,” Liz teased as she smiled broadly, rolling her hips upward to meet his thrusts.

Liz sighed deeply, reveling in the completion she felt as Max’s body entered her own.

“I dreamed of this, too, you know,” Liz’s fantasies of she and Max making love in her bed mirrored those Max confessed earlier in the day.

“Oh, yeah?” Max smiled as he continued to slowly slide into her body as Liz’s hips rose to meet him.

“Mmm…You would climb up the fire escape, watch me from my balcony, and finally decide to climb in my window.”

“I’ve climbed in your window a thousand times, Liz,” Max responded softly, continuing to make love to her.

“But in the fantasy, you would come in and start taking off your clothes in the candlelight,” Liz arched against his hard length, driving him deeply into her core. “You’d start unbuttoning your shirt,” Liz ran her finger down Max’s bare chest and smiled, “Then you’d unfasten your jeans, and slide them down,” Liz continued to take Max deeply within her aching core.

“Did I say anything?” Max queried as he continued to thrust slowly into Liz’s heat.

“No…” Liz smiled as she arched deeply to meet Max.

“Then, of course, you’d slip off your boxers,” Liz’s eyes twinkled in the candlelight. “Then you would pull the covers off the bed,” Liz’s hands pressed against Max’s firm backside as her hunger for him grew more urgent. “And find me naked underneath.”

“I could get dressed and come back in again, if you need me to,” Max teased sweetly.

“Don’t you dare!” Liz grinned as she clasped her hands to Max’s hips as he sought her depths again and again.

Liz’s eyes closed, seeing the fantasy briefly in her head. “I mean, the fantasy is great,” Liz bit her lip playfully, “But the real thing is so much better,” she smiled, wrapping her legs more tightly against Max.

Max pulled Liz up to face him, their legs wrapped around each other. Max’s thumb dropped between them as he drew firm strokes on her swollen clit.

Their mouths sought each other, playfulness giving way to intensity as their desire consumed them.

“Oh…Max…”

Max crashed his lips to hers, swallowing her moans as she came apart in his arms. As her walls pulsed rhythmically, Liz sparked Max’s climax as well, his groans echoing in Liz’s mouth.

As the silvery trails began to fade, they saw flashes of the near future—their last summer in Roswell before they left for college. But the last of the scenes was the most puzzling—standing in the shadows of the Vazquez rocks, there were shocked expressions on their friends’ faces and everyone stared at Max and Liz.
~~~
Drifting back to sleep after making love early Sunday morning, Liz was startled by the knock on her bedroom door.

“Your shift starts in twenty minutes,” Nancy called out.

“OK, Mom,” Liz responded, trying to sound as normal as possible.

“Wake up, honey. It’s time for a shower,” Liz nudged a still sleepy Max.

Max grunted sleepily, “Come here, baby,” trying to pull Liz back to his body.

“Nope, your baby’s got to get up,” Liz patted Max’s backside playfully, “And so—do—you,” Liz grabbed Max’s hand to pull him toward the shower. “Come on, honey, you like me all hot, wet, and soapy.”

Max grumbled as he stumbled to the bathroom with Liz.

“If you’re very good, I’ll feed you pancakes and bacon in fifteen minutes,” Liz tempted.

“Scrambled eggs, too?” Max bargained,

“Ok, scrambled eggs, too,” Liz grinned as their naked bodies disappeared into the steamy shower.
~~~
As Liz donned her aqua mini dress, silver apron and antennae headband, Max passed his hand over his garments from the previous night, cleaning them and altering the color on his tee and sweats to heather gray. Max climbed down the fire escape and jogged around the block, as Liz headed down the stairs and through the kitchen. They entered the dining room of the Crashdown at exactly the same time, just from opposite doors.

Jeff looked up from his register, “Max, your timing is impeccable,” his brow furrowed a little in confusion, noting their simultaneous entrance.

“Surprise, surprise,” Michael said drolly from the pass-through. “It’s only been what,” Michael looked at his watch, wasting no time in teasing Max, “Eleven hours?”

“Something like that,” Max smiled, knowing that Michael’s taunting now fell flat.

“Michael, can I get…” Liz started.

“I know—pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs,” Michael growled. “I started it five minutes ago,” he smirked, knowing Max would make an appearance at the Crashdown as soon as Liz’s shift started.

Max sat at the counter so he could talk to Liz, taking a long sip from his sugar and Tabasco-laden coffee.

“Mmm…You know just how I like it,” Max silently sighed in appreciation.

“Yes—I—do,” Liz slyly smiled at Max, her double entendre quite evident.

The ding of the kitchen bell broke Liz out of her reverie, as she went to fetch Max’s breakfast from Michael. Liz doctored his pancakes with Tabasco and syrup before setting it in front of Max.

“Yummy,” Max grinned as he took a bite, “And I don’t just mean breakfast,” he suggested wordlessly.

Realizing that Liz hadn’t eaten since last night, Michael spoke, “Hey, L…” but stopped short to see Liz pick up a fork and share Max’s sweet and spicy pancakes. They playfully fought over the last bite, laughing at some secret thought.

“Huh…” Michael stared at the two briefly before pouring out another two pancakes on the griddle.

Sunday afternoon at Michael’s apartment

“Pizza’s here!” Max called out as he and Liz walked into Michael’s apartment, ready to watch the baseball game on TV. Max plopped the boxes on the countertop as Liz reached for plates in the cabinet.

“Damn, Michael, do you have to store the plates a foot above my head?” Liz raised her knee to climb up onto the counter.

“I can’t help it if you’re short,” Michael retorted, swigging a sip of cherry coke from a bottle as he sat hunched down on the couch.

“I’ll get them,” Max stepped in close behind Liz pressing against her backside as he reached above her head. Liz leaned back into Max ever so subtly, loving the feel of his body behind her. “And I think you’re just perfect,” Max whispered as he brought the plates down to the counter. Liz smiled at Max’s sappy compliment.

Maria’s entrance into the apartment broke Max and Liz out of their intimate position.

“I brought the pie—cherry--pie,” Maria suggested saucily, and she looked pointedly at Max and Liz.

“Ok, so how are we going to handle this?” Liz questioned silently. “They’re obviously not giving up any time soon,”

“Brutal honesty with a side of sarcasm,” Max answered, planning a tactic similar to what they used during last week’s phone conversations with their friends.

“I also brought Men-in-blackberry and cosmic coconut cream,” Maria said matter-a-factly.

“Who needs a drink?” Alex questioned loudly as he and Izzy walked through the door, loaded down with grocery sacks. We’ve got cherry Coke, root beer, and orange crush if the score’s not going our way, he quipped as he placed the drinks on the countertop.

“Mmm, Pizza, soda, and coconut cream pie—are you gonna help me work all this off later?” Izzy purred seductively, leaning in hard against Alex and running her tongue along the edge of his ear.

“Geez, Iz, get a room,” her brother groaned as he grabbed his plate and soda from the counter.

“Oh, poor, sweet, innocent Max—getting all squeamish when his sister talks about sex,” Alex teased as his arm snaked around Izzy’s waist. “And, yes, I will be happy to help you burn off all of this,” Alex noted all the junk food spread before them. “I’ll even run to the store if you want—cake, ice cream, chips, anything you need, darling,” Alex pressed Izzy to him for a sexy kiss.

“I am not squeamish,” Max defended, “But, seriously, who wants to hear about their sister doing it?” Max commented rhetorically.

“Well, Izzy’s as much my sister as she is yours, and I don’t care,” Michael flippantly retorted, turning his attention back to the game as he finished off his second piece of pizza.

“What about all the juicy information that Maria shares with us about you, huh?” Liz snapped playfully as she made room for Max. “You know, she did tell us how you measured up against the national average,” Liz taunted, recalling Maria’s fascination with the penis statistics she found in a previous issue of Men’s Health.

“I measured up just fine, thank you very much,” Michael defended his member. “Let’s just whip ‘em out right here, boys. Maria, find that measuring tape we used a couple of weeks ago,” Michael shouted to Maria in the other room.

“We’ll pass,” Max and Alex laughed off Michael’s challenge, continuing to eat their pizza and watch the game, ignoring Michael’s indignation.

“Hey, how did I get dragged into this? The only crack I made was about cherry pie,” Maria looked amusedly at Liz who was sitting curled up in a recliner with Max beside her.

“Sorry,” Liz grinned as she took a swig from her cherry Coke she had doctored with Tabasco when no one else was looking.

“Speaking of--cherry pie,” Michael’s last two words dripping with suggestion, “Did you two finally do the deed while you were gone, or are you still ‘Just Friends’ ?” Michael taunted, his voice a mocking, squeaky whine.

“Are you ready?” Max questioned soundlessly.

“Oh, yeah—they deserve what’s coming to them,” replied Liz, deviously.

“Three or four times a day, man,” Max replied brashly, figuring that their friends would certainly never believe the truth about their adventures of the previous week. Max turned to Liz, amusement in his eyes, “When I tied you up and blindfolded you—that was hot. Your pole dance--God, that was amazing.”

“Naked splits, you can’t forget about the naked splits,” Liz chimed in, playing along.

“The lap dance,” Max groaned with pleasure at the recollection.

“Yours, too—and the striptease,” Liz’s wily response playing into Max’s plan.

“What we did after the striptease,” Max waggled his eyebrows, hoping for a repeat performance soon.

“I don’t need to hear this,” Isabel poked her fingers in her ears to avoid any further unnecessary mental pictures. The rest of the group shook with laughter.

“In the canyon—in the pool,” Liz stressed, sounding as if she were concocting a wild tale.

“The elevator,” Max nodded knowingly, “Going up,” his voiced rose on the last syllable.

“And going down,” Liz purred as she ran her finger down Max’s chest, as she writhed against him in the chair.

“LA, LA, LA, LA, LA,” Izzy loudly repeated, closing her eyes and trying to block out what she was hearing.

Liz ran her finger through the whipped cream and cherry pie filling that remained on her plate, “And Max makes a damned tasty dessert as well,” she sultrily smeared his neck with the sticky sweetness and then licked up the mess she had made. She slid her finger into his mouth as he sucked off the remainder, his eyes closing in pleasure.

“Yummy,” Max smiled in self-satisfaction.

“We can’t forget about having sex in the restaurant,” Liz added, upping the ante. “The crew had to disguise us with palm trees and ferns,” Liz grinned at the nosy group.

“I don’t know if we can completely take credit for that—they did get us drunk, you know,” Max reminded Liz, smugly grinning at their conspiracy.

Maria quickly met Michael’s glance. Liz was apparently unaware that when Maria talked to Cameron, there was mention of Champagne and potted plants.

Everyone stopped short as they listened to Max and Liz’s incredulous tale. Finally, Alex rolled his eyes in mocking disgust,

“You two are so full of shit,” he grinned, and everyone started pelting the pair with uneaten pizza crusts.

“I’m going to have nightmares for two weeks after this,” Izzy groaned, finding another stray crust to throw. “You’d better hope you made good money this week. I’m gonna’ make you pay for my therapy!”

“Eh, they’re gonna’ be a pair of fifty-year-old virgins raising a houseful of cats,” Michael dismissed, though his suspicions had been raised by their crazy confessional.

“No cats,” Liz said pointedly, “A chocolate Lab named CoCo,” she picked off a stray bit of crust and tossed it to the floor.

Max smiled at Liz’s certainty. He slipped his arm around her and rubbed the small of her back as they settled back to continue watching the game.

“Be right back,” Maria patted Michael on the thigh as she rose to head to the bathroom. Passing behind Max and Liz’s chair, she noticed his hand stroking the tan flesh of Liz’s lower back. But even more interesting than that, she noticed as an image of a pair of cherries began to darken and rise to the surface of Liz’s skin.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) ch 37 1-18-09

Post by destinyc »

Jan-It's a bit hard for them to keep themselves contained. Everyone will have a chance to put a few of the pieces together.

And of course, guys, you know the scene I so liberally borrowed--if you didn't know it, you wouldn't be here. :lol:

~~~~~
Later, at the Crashdown…

Diane walked into the restaurant, smiling at her friend Nancy and surreptitiously looking to the pass-through to see if Jeff was at the grill.

“He’s not here—off on a supply run,” Nancy explained. “So…what do you think?” Nancy’s eyebrows rose as she filled her friend’s coffee cup and served her a piece of Men in Blackberry pie.

“I don’t know. They’ve always been so close, it’s a little tough to know for sure if something has--changed,” Diane’s eyebrows rose as she tried to find an appropriate euphemism. “I do wonder if Max slept at home last night, though,” Diane looked up at Nancy over the top of her coffee cup.

Nancy poured herself a cup and propped her elbows against the counter, “How come?”

“Well, I went into his room this morning about 9 o’clock—he was already gone, of course.”

“He was sitting right where you are at nine,” Nancy smiled.

“Eh, I expected as much, but his bed was all messy; there were some dirty clothes scattered around…” Diane commented.

Nancy looked at her friend quizzically.

“Max has always made his bed, picked up his clothes. It was as if…”

“He wanted you to think he slept at home--made a big show of it,” Nancy finished Diane’s thought. “I know I heard someone on the fire escape, then I heard Liz giggle, so I didn’t worry about it. But then I heard the shower running at midnight,” Nancy added , curious for a possible explanation.

“We still don’t know anything for sure—I mean, they’ve been like that since they were little,” Nancy continued. “They’d spend two weeks together, every minute of the day, when we’d take them on vacation, and as soon as we came home, she’d be begging to spend the night at your house,” Nancy shook her head.

“Um-hmm. You know we loved taking her with us wherever we went, but, yeah, coming back, she would be so sad that it was over, she’d curl up against Max the whole way home, Diane smiled as she took a bite of her pie.

Nancy mused in agreement, “He rode all the way from Anaheim with his arm around Liz—those plastic mouse ears poking him in the chin the whole time.”

The bell on the door announced the entrance of Max and Liz, their arms wrapped around each other’s waists, “I heard something about ears, should mine be burning, Mom?” Max kissed his mother’s cheek.

“I don’t know, Son. Did you do something worth talking about?” Diane teased as Max and Liz grinned and shook their heads.

“Where did you go on your date?” Nancy asked smiling, trying to get their goat.

“It wasn’t a date, Mother,” Liz groaned as she had explained this a thousand times, briefly forgetting in her indignation that now she was lying. “Everybody was at Michael’s watching the game.”

Nancy still looked at her as if she didn’t believe a word she said.

“Friends? Remember, Mom?” Liz waggled her left index finger between them. The fingers of her other hand were crossed at Max’s side, however, as if she were seven-years-old again and fibbing about sneaking a cookie before dinner.

“We will leave you two busy-bodies to it,” Max quipped with a smile. “I am going to escort my best friend to her room,” Max bowed Liz to the kitchen door as he held it open. “After you,” he held the door open.

“Thank you,” Liz responded with affected politeness, making a show for their mothers’ benefit.

As soon as they mounted the stairs, Liz turned around and crashed her lips to Max’s as he embraced her firmly against his body.

“I couldn’t wait any longer,” Liz breathed out, her eyes dark with desire, wrapping her legs around Max’s waist.

“Me either,” Max panted as they raced up the stairs and locked the door behind them.
~~~~~~~
After Max briefly returned home, making a small production of loudly shutting the jeep’s door, rattling his house keys, and finally knocking on his parents’ bedroom door to wish them goodnight, Max donned his running shoes for his nightly pilgrimage back to Liz. After making love with her once more that night and the next morning, Max once again ran around the block, to join Liz for breakfast in the Crashdown. Though they saw each other frequently throughout the day, first to practice their dance in the school auditorium (and revisiting the eraser room while they were there) and lunch in the break room of the UFO Center (the locks melted quite nicely) by nightfall, they hungered for each other yet again.

Liz’s parents had gone to Santa Fe to help Grandma Claudia move several boxes of research materials and artifacts to her new offices at the historical museum, leaving Liz to close the Crashdown for the evening. She had already sent Michael and Maria home when she heard the bells tinkle against the glass of the door.

Liz smiled to herself at the fact she knew Max had come through the door. He lowered the blinds and locked the door behind him.

She unfastened one of the snaps of her uniform and leaned over the ledge of the pass-through, a sultry smile on her face and a juicy red strawberry in her hand.

“What are you doing here, Max?” Liz said suggestively as she wrapped her lips around the end of the berry and took a succulent bite.

“Well, I have orders from my planet to take over the Earth,” Max teased as he approached the diner-side of the pass-through. Liz noticed that Max had dropped a button on his shirt as well, his tan chest peeking through against the black fabric.

Besides that,” Liz replied, reveling in the game they had begun.

“I’m here to see my friend,” He declared in mock-innocence.

“Your friend?” Liz playfully retorted as she took another seductive bite.

“My best friend,” Max toyed with Liz as he bent down to take a bite of her strawberry. “My best friend, who is home all alone tonight,” Max spun from the pass-through to the kitchen door with a swagger. “So, I thought she might need some company,” Max crossed to the refrigerator, where Liz stood retrieving a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream, the cold air billowing out around them.

As Max stood behind Liz he noticed how the icy temperature had hardened her nipples. Max ran his hand up her bare thigh, lifting up the hem of her dress ever so slightly. He pressed against her from behind, letting Liz know the effect she was having on him.

“Does your mommy know where you are?” Liz teased sultrily as she turned to look at him over her shoulder.

“Mmm Hmm. I told her I had to come protect you from… attackers, burglars, evil aliens—that kind of thing,” Max ran his finger through the whipped cream, sliding it in Liz’s mouth as she sucked off the sweet topping, closing her eyes in pleasure.

“That’s good,” she smiled as she opened her eyes again. “I mean I could really use a—big, strong, friend like yourself tonight,” Liz purred as she waggled a finger and popped his next button loose, slipping her hand inside his shirt to bring the heart tattoo in sight.

Liz reached into the bowl for a strawberry and dipped it into the cream. She then fed it to Max, who moaned a little for effect as his lips took in the berry, grazing Liz’s fingers in the process. His eyes twinkled as he chewed the fruit. He glanced down the length of her uniform and with a slight movement, unfastened another snap.

Max’s hand slipped inside her dress to discover wonderfully taut flesh underneath.

“Liz—you’re not…”

Max couldn’t maintain the teasing much longer. There was something he had to find out.

As Liz leaned back against the counter, grinning mischievously, Max’s fingers worked at the ties of the silver apron and then the snaps of her uniform, quickly ripping the fasteners apart. No bra or panties stood in his way—Liz was beautifully bare underneath her aqua dress.

Liz giggled at Max’s stunned expression.

“You didn’t work your whole shift like this, did you?” Max stared, mesmerized at the sight.

Liz relented, laughing, “No, I knew you were on your way,” she grinned, unfastening each of Max’s buttons one by one as she kicked off her shoes. “So, best friend, are you up for a play date?” Liz asked saucily as she pressed her bare body to Max’s clothed one.

Max stepped between her legs and showed Liz that he was definitely ‘up’ for a ‘play date.’

“What do you think, Lizzie?” Max said, teasing Liz with her childhood nickname.

“I think someone is certainly ready to come out and play,” Liz purred as she unzipped Max’s jeans, pushing the heavy fabric and his silky boxers down his thighs. Liz ran her hand along his rigid length, smiling as she watched his chest expand with deep breaths.

Max ran his fingers across Liz’s rigid nipples, making a trail down her flat stomach until he reached her bare mound. He smiled himself as he slid his finger between her warm folds, discovering her delicious, wet heat.

“So, you want to play doctor, maybe?” Max suggested as he toyed with her clit and nibbled on her neck.

“I could do with a little, um, ‘healing,’” Liz grinned as she stroked Max’s throbbing cock with one hand and his firm backside with the other.

“Well, the first thing to do is get you out of these clothes.”

Max pulled off the aqua dress from Liz’s shoulders and shucked off his shoes and jeans in a quick movement. Max picked up Liz and sat her on the counter, the bowl of strawberries crashing to the floor.

“There’s more in the fridge,” Liz said breathily as she crashed her lips to Max’s, their now-naked bodies eager for each other.

Max’s lips sought Liz’s firm nipples as his fingers explored her tight passage. “God, I want you,” Max groaned between kisses.

“In the kitchen? Liz questioned, a little concerned at the prudence of it all.

“Everywhere,” Max looked at Liz with a fierce hunger in his eyes before kissing her breathlessly. “I swear we’ll clean everything, good as new, before we go to bed,” Max looked at Liz hopefully, biting his lip.

Liz grinned broadly as she lifted her hips forward, driving her body down further against Max’s searching fingers and delivering a bruising kiss to his lips. “Gee, doctor, I’ve got this funny—ache—down there. She bit her lips playfully, looking up coyly at Max.

“I’ll see what I can do about that,” Max teased as he lifted Liz off the counter, sliding her onto his rigid length. Liz wrapped her legs around Max while his throbbing cock penetrated her depths.

Liz snapped off the dining room lights as they burst through the kitchen door, eager to christen their favorite spots.

Max and Liz landed against the counter, coming to rest on the stool where Max would often sit and talk to Liz as she filled drinks during her shift. Max now sat facing the opposite direction, Liz on his lap, her hands braced against the countertop.

Little slivers of moonlight peeking from the corners of the window blinds illuminated the scene. Liz rode Max’s throbbing length as he grasped at her back to pull her close.

Their teasing playfulness turned to passion as Liz clutched Max’s body, suckling at his neck and chest.

They had to laugh as the sweat from their bodies made the vinyl slick, causing them to slip and slide against the stool.

“The booth?” Liz suggested as Max nodded, claiming another passionate kiss before they shifted positions.
Liz’s feet found the floor, and holding Max’s hand, led him to their booth. As she faced the table, Max reached around her body, giving her clit long, firm strokes with one hand as he rolled her nipple in his fingers with the other.

Hungry for his body to be inside of hers again, Liz slowly leaned over the table, revealing herself to Max in the available moonlight, looking over her shoulder and smiling.

Max ran his hand down her back; his palm glowed as it reached the small of her back, bringing the cherries to life once again. Max stepped between Liz’s spread legs and sought her slick, wet heat, reveling in the new sensations brought about by their shift in position. Liz pushed against the table, rolling her body to meet Max’s, his rigid length driving to her g-spot over and again. His thumb grazed a trail from the cleft of her ass to her slick heat.

Max held Liz’s hips as he plunged into her hot core over and again. His hand moved along the contours of her back, the side of her breast, and her beautiful backside. Leaning over her back, Max trailed sweet kisses down her shoulders and the back of her neck. Liz rolled her hips to meet his thrusts time and again. Max’s powerful strokes elicited a pleasured groan from Liz as she continued to clutch the table.

It would be so easy for Max and Liz to lose themselves in the raw frenzy of the moment, the decadent trespass they were committing. But as Liz’s profile shone in the sliver of moonlight, Max knew he had to kiss her. Max cupped her body with his own, stretching across the table to take her clenching hands into his. Sliding out of her body, he turned her passionately, sitting her on the table to face him as he entered her once again that night. As Liz wrapped her legs around Max, he held her face with his hands, his tongue exploring her warm, wet mouth as his cock continued driving into her core. He dropped his hand between them, wanting her to come apart in his arms.

Liz’s cries echoed off the walls of the Crashdown, Max’s voice soon joining hers as her pulsing walls milked him of his seed. They saw themselves as children in this place, doing homework in this very booth, secretly smiling as their hands touched while reaching for another Saturn ring, spinning on the stools till they were dizzy. They even watched as the evening began, and the bowl of strawberries that crashed to the floor in the heat of their passion.

“You did say something about more strawberries, right?” Max inquired, suddenly hungry for a midnight snack.

After giving the kitchen and dining room a very thorough cleaning and picking up the stray berries, Max and Liz headed upstairs with one large metal bowl full of fresh, juicy strawberries and one heaped with homemade whipped cream, both intended for tomorrow’s dessert.
Last edited by destinyc on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) ch 38 1-21-09

Post by destinyc »

The next morning--

“Liz, are you gonna’ open up the Crashdown, or what?” a very insistent and intrusive Maria DeLuca burst into Liz’s bedroom.

Liz’s eyes opened wide, remembering that they didn’t bother to lock her bedroom door last night since her parents weren’t home.

“Come here, baby,” Max grumbled sleepily as he pulled Liz closer to his body. Not quite awake and not quite asleep, Max and Liz had joined once again in their early morning dreams, and he was still buried in Liz’s depths as he was stirred from his slumber.

“He always calls me that when he’s asleep,” Liz hedged, pulling the comforter up to her chin.

“So, I’ve heard,” Maria quipped. “Anyway, don’t you two look cozy?” Maria’s smirked, her eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips.

“Max stayed last night since my parents were out of town,” Liz explained, not going into further details concerning last night’s assault on the kitchen and dining room.

Though Maria wouldn’t have normally been suspicious of Max staying with Liz, Maria’s recent snooping did make the implications of finding Max in Liz’s bed all the more interesting. She looked around the room for more clues, finding one bowl filled with bitten-off strawberry tops and the other wiped clean of what appeared to be whipped cream. Liz noticed Maria looking at the remnants of their midnight snack.

“Um, let’s see—tell Michael we’ll need some more whipped cream for today, and tell the fruit guy we’re gonna’ need more berries,” Liz directed groggily.

“Geez, Liz, we had two huge bowlfuls when I left last night.”

“I know, but, we had a little accident with one, and then the other—well, we were hungry,” Liz explained sheepishly.

“Apparently,” Maria picked up a few stray strawberry tops that didn’t make it back into the bowl.

Liz gasped a little as Max pulled her tighter to his body once again, pushing into her core even further as he began to wake.

Maria took notice of the snuggling pair and decided a little more snooping was in order, “So what is Max wearing to bed these days, boxers or tightie-whities?” she smirked as she started to lift the comforter for a peek.

“None of your business, Maria,” a now fully-conscious Max responded. “Give us five minutes…”

“Ten—no--fifteen minutes,” Liz negotiated for more time. “We’ll be down in fifteen minutes if you can start the coffee, have Michael start the grill, we’ll be good to go,” Liz tried to rush Maria out of the room with her directions.

“I’ll help Michael in the kitchen till I have to start my shift at the UFO center,” Max bargained so Maria would leave.

“Hmm…I’m going, I’m going,” Maria huffed playfully. “I’ve got to call the fruit guy anyway after last night’s little strawberry festival of yours,” Maria picked up the dirty kitchen bowls.

“But if you’re not down in fifteen minutes, I’m coming back up, and I know what you’re thinking.” Maria waggled a finger at Max, “You’re thinking you’ll just melt those locks, but I’ll just bring Michael up here with me,” Maria smugly promised as she shut the door behind her.

“Fifteen minutes,” came the muffled repetition as Maria headed down the stairs.

Max and Liz laughed at Maria’s retreating grumblings, a little embarrassed that they had overslept. Max rolled Liz onto her back as he climbed on top, “I guess I’d better get to work then,” Max smiled as he slid into Liz again in earnest.

Liz grinned broadly back, “I’d guess you’d better,” wrapping her legs around Max, ready to finish what they had started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Ten, nine, eight, seven, six…” Maria studied her watch, prepared to drag Max and Liz out of bed if she had to.

“We’re here—we’re here! No need to take drastic action,” Liz called as she and Max bounded down the stairs, Liz pushing her silver headband into place. Max headed to the back door to start bringing in deliveries.

Liz burst through the kitchen door and grabbed the coffee pot from the burner and made a circuit around the diner, filling empty mugs.

“So Perfect Parker, late for work…tsk, tsk,tsk,” Maria teased.

“Hey, I’ve covered for you more than once,” Liz retorted as she frantically picked up her plates and delivered them to her waiting customers.

“It’s just so out of character,” Maria commented sardonically. “Miss straight A’s, perfect scores on your college boards…”

“I apologize for my lack of perfection today, Maria, now can we just drop it?” Liz pleaded as she went behind the counter to fill glasses with orange juice.
~~~
“So, Maxwell, l hear you and Liz spent a pretty cozy evening together last night,” Michael smirked as he flipped pancakes on the grill.

“I stayed over because her parents were out of town,” Max replied with a sigh. “I’ve done that plenty of times.”

“True…true,” Michael cracked two eggs to fry as he talked over his shoulder to Max. “That’s what I told Maria, but she still thinks there’s something going on,” Michael replied in a sing-song voice.

“What Liz and I do is nobody’s business but ours,” Max replied flatly as he carted in cases of fruit.

“Whatever,” Michael remarked as he noticed the deliveries Max was bringing in, “Now, I’m keeping a close eye on those strawberries, so don’t even think about taking a box of those upstairs tonight. I’ve got to make strawberry shortcake the rest of the week.”

“Maybe we’ll just have to switch to peaches tonight-- or maybe cherries,” Max retorted as he stowed another case of fruit in the cooler.

“If you eat all the whipped cream again, you can just march your happy ass down here and make some more,” Michael unceremoniously ordered.

“Fine, Michael,” Max groaned while he made his way to the freezer with cases of hamburger meat.

“Did you guys roll around in it and lick it off each other?” Michael joked.

Max was grateful that he was turned away from Michael at that moment as his face flushed as red as the berries in question. “Aren’t you just a riot this morning?” Max quipped as he regained his composure.

“I’ve got a million of em’,” Michael grinned as he plated up the eggs and pancakes.

~~~
“’Ria!”

“Coming, Spaceboy,” Maria made her way to the pass through.

“I think I’ve got him on the ropes,” Michael whispered to Maria. “If I have just a little more time, I can get him to crack.”

“Liz is still stonewalling me,” Maria replied in hushed tones, “But, I’ll see what I can do. Try and get some details about last night and we’ll compare notes later.”

Michael winked at Maria as she turned to deliver the breakfast to the customer.

“One Martian Morning special,” Maria announced as she placed the food in front of her customer before heading back behind the counter to wrap silverware.

Liz joined Maria in their side duties once the first round of diners were served.

“So what did you and Max do during this oh-so-innocent evening?” Maria fished.

“Hung out, watched movies,” Liz responded off-handedly.
~~~
“So what did you guys watch last night? Somethin’ dirrrty?” Michael teased as he and Max continued to put away supplies.

“Braveheart,” Max replied, satisfied that it would be a sufficient answer for Michael and one for which he wouldn’t have to rehash the plot.

~~~
“Dirty Dancing,” Liz blurted out the first thing that popped into her head.

Realizing Michael and Maria’s tactic, Max and Liz quickly scrambled to recover.

“Braveheart!”

“Dirty Dancing!”
~~~

“And Dirty Dancing,” Max added, “Liz said she had to watch something else before she went to sleep or she’d be dreaming about blue-faced men getting their guts ripped out,” Max blatantly lied.
~~~

“And Braveheart,” Liz continued, “Max said if we didn’t watch something else, I’d make him practice the merengue till two,” Liz scoffed at herself for Maria’s benefit.

“Uh-huh,” Maria looked at Liz from the corners of her eyes, not quite buying Liz’s story.
~~~
Max slapped his hands free of dust from the boxes, then grabbed a pancake and sausage link off the griddle, much to Michael’s annoyance.

“Hey, man cannot live on strawberries and whipped cream alone,” Max smiled as he pushed his way through the kitchen door.

“I gotta’ go work my shift at the UFO Center. Bring me lunch later?” Max asked Liz.

“Naked lunch?” Liz inquired silently with a mischievous smile on her face.

“Naked lunch sounds yummy,” Max smiled as he gave Liz a chaste kiss on the cheek.

“11:00?” Liz called out as Max opened the door.

“I’ll be waiting for you,” Max grinned as he turned to head across the street.

Maria cut her eyes toward Michael wondering if he had noticed the silent communication passing between Max and Liz.

Michael gave Maria a slight nod in acknowledgment before returning his attention to the grill.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"
destinyc
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Every Picture Tells a Story (M/L, AD) ch 39 1-24-09

Post by destinyc »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
After they finished at work, Max and Liz headed to the school auditorium to work out the last-minute details of their dance for the big benefit.

“Ok, I’m going to drag you in as you slide,” Liz went over their plans for the introduction.

“Then we start with our footwork for the first few bars of the intro,” Max walked through the steps with Liz.

“When the pitch rises, we do our series of slides,” Liz attempted the slide, but the floor was a little too beaten up for the move to go very far.

“Hang on,” Max bent down and forced the varnish to rise to the surface of the wood, giving it a glossy finish.

As he rose, Max waggled his finger to Liz as she tried her slide again. Playfully, he backed up, continuing to beckon her, till she knew he was pulling her with a little alien influence.

As she slid to his side, Liz made a circle with her finger, causing Max to slide in a smooth circle all the way around her.

“Ok, fine,” Max laughed as he moved to center stage for the bars of the first verse. Liz moved behind him and slipped her hands under his shirt.

“Oooh, baby,” Max teased.

Liz pinched his nipple in response.

“That’s not in the choreography,” Max chided over his shoulder with a smile as Liz completed the move. Max quickly spun behind Liz as she brought her palms up and her eyes searched around for Max.

Liz’s hands reached behind her to Max’s backside as his hands touched her face. Liz gave Max a promising squeeze. Max growled in Liz’s ear as he hid behind her. He quickly spun around in front to face her as her hand splayed against the fabric of his jeans. Max wiggled his ass as they had planned.

“Why do I have to be the one to shake my ass in front of the whole town?” Max moaned.

“I’m going to spend the rest of the routine being tossed in the air and spinning round—the least you can do is shake your ass once,” Liz chastised with a smile.

“Fine,” Max deadpanned.

“Did you bring the play money?” Max inquired as he spun Liz through the next line.

“Yep,” Liz reached inside her bra for the multicolored pieces of paper, “See, I even put the queen’s picture on them,” Liz showed the altered Monopoly money to Max before pretending to throw it and then stuffing the wad back in her blouse.

“You’re very thorough,” Max smiled as they moved into a tandem Charleston. Max lifted Liz for a Russian before they continued their footwork at the beginning of the chorus.

Continuing their pantomime of the lyrics before the sugar push at the end of the first chorus, Max then picked up Liz, sending her body flying around his for an ‘around the world’ aerial.

“Let’s follow that up with a ‘Frankie Snatch’,” Max regained his studious frame of mind as he planned his move, knowing Liz’s safety largely depended on him as he caught her in mid-air and reversed her trajectory.

“Aren’t we being a mite scientific?” Liz teased as she read Max’s thoughts.

“Nope, just overprotective,” Max grinned as he flipped Liz over his back before spinning around to face her.

“Ready for the handstand shoulder throw?” Max questioned.

“Sure,” Liz responded by placing her hands on the floor and inverting her body as Max picked her up, her thighs straddling his shoulders, but instead of throwing her like he was supposed to, he clasped her legs as he gave her a mischievous grin before giving her panty-covered heat a little nibble.

“Max!” Liz exclaimed. “We’re supposed to be practicing,” Liz playfully chastised as she was perched on his shoulders.

“Hey, you don’t know how many times I wanted to do this,” Max replied playfully as he pushed her panties aside and gave her clit a little tickle.

“Max!” Liz squealed as she lurched backward.

Max caught her and let the side of her panties slip back in place.

“You can do that all you want as soon as we’re done with rehearsal,” Liz grinned as she stroked Max’s hair.

“Mmm-k,” Max impishly nuzzled her core, noting Liz’s obvious arousal, much to his satisfaction.

Bowing to the inevitable, Max offered Liz his hands as she popped off his shoulders and landed by his side.

“Let’s practice the pancake and the waterfall before we leave—it’s been awhile since we’ve done those,” Liz suggested pragmatically as she was about to move into another handstand. She reconsidered and stood, humorously pointing a finger at Max, “No nibbling this time,” she laughed as she moved into position.

He contritely flipped Liz as he was supposed to, her body flipping up and over as she landed pressed into Max’s chest.

She lingered for a moment as she cuddled into his chest, a long, slow sigh escaping from her lips as she closed her eyes.

“Practice, remember?” Max teased as Liz backed up into position.

“I know, I know,” Liz grinned.

“Ok, ready?” Max asked.

Liz nodded as she placed her hands on the floor. Max caught her and brought her above his head before she slid down his back and then in between his legs.

Expecting Liz to slide the rest of the way through his legs, he looked down to see her naughty smile as she lay between his spread legs.

“Payback,” Liz grinned wickedly as she rose to give Max’s balls a playful nip through his jeans.

Max stumbled back in surprise, but then shook his head and laughed as Liz got to her feet and put her arms around his waist.

“Love me?” Liz teasingly batted her eyelashes as she looked up at Max.

“Love you!” Max responded as they goofed on one of their favorite lines from Young Frankenstein.

Max picked up Liz as she wrapped her legs around his waist. It was obvious the wheels were turning once again.

“We can finish the chorus with a ‘flying cherry drop’ and end with a ‘trip out’,” Liz thought out loud.

“Anymore talk of cherries, and I’ll have to carry you to the eraser room right now,” Max teased.

“What’s that about the eraser room?” Alex shouted as he entered the auditorium, his guitar and a small amp in his hands. Isabel followed close behind, carrying a few smaller pieces of equipment.

Max and Liz went very red in their compromising position.

“No, no” Max stammered, “Um—raise—her—room,” Max lifted Liz into a candlestick, her feet high in the air. “Just making sure we have ceiling clearance,” Max smiled as his face flushed in embarrassment and concentration. He gave Liz a little push as she tucked into a flip and landed in front of Max who grabbed her around the waist to help stabilize her.

“Raise—her—room? Very eloquent, dear brother,” Izzy smirked as she sat the cords down in a heap.

“Anyway,” Liz broke in, trying to change the subject, “I didn’t think you were playing at the show?” Liz asked as she tugged her shirt back into place.

“I talked the Auxiliary ladies and told them I would play the Star Spangled Banner. What they don’t know is I’m doing it Hendrix-style,” Alex played a barely audible chord and waggled his tongue back and forth as the screech of the amplifier sounded throughout the cavernous room.

Izzy grinned sheepishly as she rose from plugging Alex’s guitar into the amp. “Sorry.”

“No, no, you’re perfect,” Alex gave Iz a huge smile as he tested a now-amplified chord. He began the first few bars to the National Anthem. Clearly, Alex and Izzy would now be occupied with his rehearsal, and it would be the perfect time to make their get-away.

“We’ll see you guys later,” Liz waved as she and Max backed away.

“I’ll be at Liz’s again tonight,” Max called to his sister who was gazing dreamily at her boyfriend.

“K…” Izzy didn’t even bother to look at Max as Alex continued the song, his face scrunched in concentration.

“So, the e-ra-ser room?” Liz teased as they cleared the auditorium doorway.

“You did make certain promises,” Max teased as they neared the door.

“Yes—I--did,” Liz smiled as she magically unlocked the door and closed it behind them.
~~~

After an afternoon of love-making, a supper of Chinese take-out and a couple of movies, Max and Liz fell into her bed, exhausted, their bodies snuggling each other as was their nightly habit.

They awoke, making love to each other slowly and sweetly as they cuddled in the most intimate of ways. Max kissed the side of Liz’s neck as he continued to stroke into her deeply.

“You ready for our dance today?” Max softly asked.

“Mmm-hmm,” Liz arched her back toward Max as she hummed her answer.

“And it is all for a worthy cause,” Max smiled as he kissed her ear and held her hip as he plunged into her again, grinning at the thought of doing a good deed by dancing with his beautiful girlfriend.

“Yes, it is,” Liz agreed as she pushed back further against Max. Something niggled at the back of Liz’s mind as she scrunched her eyebrows together.

“Hey, Max,” Liz looked over her shoulder.

“Yeah, Baby?” Max questioned as he glanced over her shoulder.

“You wanna get on top?” Liz suggested cheerfully.

“Sure,” Max agreed, happy to make love to Liz, regardless of what position she wanted.

She spread her legs for him to enter, but then slid her legs under his thighs again, so that he straddled Liz’s hips, his cock now rubbing the length of her clit as he stroked into her.

“Oh, ok,” Max waggled his eyebrows, bending down to give Liz a passionate kiss.

Liz grabbed Max’s hips and ground herself hard against his rigid length. Max caught on and pressed himself firmly into her silky depths, sending a small tingles of energy to the juncture between her thighs. He drove his weight against Liz’s body, keeping the pressure on her clit constant and strong as he delved deeply into Liz’s slick passage.

Liz gasped as her climax wracked her body, her pulsing walls sending Max over the edge as well. Max groaned as he came, filling Liz’s body once again.

Gasping for breath, Max’s forehead touched Liz’s while his chest heaved.

“Don’t get me wrong—I am in no way complaining,” Max panted, “but why so fast?” his eyes searched Liz’s face.

His question was answered by the slamming of the car door on the street below.

“That’s why,” Liz grinned knowingly as Max jumped up, ran his hands over their bodies for a quick clean-up, and then threw on his jeans and a t-shirt.

“Geez, honey, did you hear them a mile away?” Max queried as he looked astonished.

“Two miles, I think,” Liz replied in all seriousness and she donned her uniform and slipped on a pair of black cheeky panties underneath.

“Now, how am I supposed to talk to your dad knowing you have those on?” Max teased.

“I could take them off,” Liz cooed in a sing-song voice.

“Forget it!” Max exclaimed as he opened Liz’s bedroom door, and they bounded down the stairs.
~~~~
“How was the trip, Mr. P?” Max greeted Liz’s dad with a little more than natural enthusiasm.

“Good, good,” Jeff replied wearily as Liz appeared in the dining room, slipping her headband into place. “So did you guys hold down the fort?” Jeff looked around to notice everything seemed spic and span and ready to go for the morning rush.

“Yeah, Dad, we made the deposits, stowed the supplies, cut the payroll checks—everything you asked,” Liz responded with an enthusiasm equal to Max’s.

“Well, ok,” Jeff nodded as he took in the pair’s progress. “What else did you two do to occupy your time?” Jeff questioned as he noticed Max starting to fidget.

Liz quickly answered with the more innocent details of the previous night. “We stayed up watching Hellzapoppin.”

“Hell’s a what?” Jeff looked at his daughter incredulously.

Hellzapoppin, Dad—a dance movie from the 1940’s,” Liz explained. “We were gonna’ watch Swing Time as well, but Max developed a sudden aversion to Ginger Rogers,” Liz looked at her boyfriend quizzically.

“Blue-eyed blondes just don’t do it for me,” Max shook his head and grinned at Liz.

Liz laughed to herself as she playfully patted Max on the back, “That’s good,” she giggled silently.

“So, Dad, are you going to the big show tonight?” Liz fished for information.

“Baby, you know I can’t. Your mom’s going to have to tape it for me,” Jeff sighed. “I’ve been gone for two days, and I can’t leave Agnes and Jose alone—all you kids will be at the show,” Jeff looked at his daughter plaintively. “We’re bound to have some early festival goers, so I just can’t make it this time.”

“It’s ok, Dad. Next time,” Liz pecked her dad on the cheek then moved behind the counter to pour them all cups of coffee.

“Your usual breakfast?” Liz called out as she turned to face Jose at the pass-through.

“Yeah,” both Max and Jeff called out, a curious Jeff turning to look at a sheepish Max.

“I’m just going to go help bring in the deliveries,” Max smiled as he quickly ducked back into the kitchen.

“You do that,” Jeff quietly commented to himself as he watched Max’s retreating figure.
DestinyC's New Fic
"My Brother's Keeper"